AMA

(Pic semi related)

Attached: dick.jpg (1280x1707, 481K)

>I just got fucked
by who?

Does your ass still hurt?

A guy I met online

A little

Did you touch or jerk your penis at any given point ? Also is it the feeling of doing something naughty or a shit log going in and out that made you feel "good", not sarcastic honest inquiry

Did you enjoy it? Are you full gay or was this an experiment?
How gay was it (kissing and cuddling etc.)?

Yes I did, but for the majority of the fucking I didn’t touch my penis.
Yes, getting fucked did make me feel good from both the taboo and the feeling of anal.

I enjoyed it.
I’m bi and it was just kissing when we fucked but not romantically nor did we cuddle.

how big? would you recommend the experience?

Describe "feeling of anal" as best as you can

How does it feel to be a degenerate faggot?

Now that you have let another guy fuck you, you're broken. Never really a man, permanently submissive. It's a god damn shame, but thanks to a society that thinks cutting your dick off and fucking kids is "okay", they'll coddle your mental illness.

Your feelings of regret will manifest themselves as acts of violence against "nazis"; consequently, despite the fact there are no Nazis left, you'll label anyone you don't like a nazi so you have an excuse to vent the intrinsic frustration of being just another god damn attention-whore faggot.

Lol

He was around 8x5 cut

Feeling of something going inside while being horny is something hard to describe, I also feel s kind of stimulation when something is rubbing against my prostate.
Imagine the relief of taking a solid shit, and that relief is mixed with pleasure and it goes inside... a lot better than that.

If you really think touching another humans skin for five minutes does this then there is no reaching you. You're a sad little person.

Possibly a valid point but that's not a question, op said "ask"

Will you do it again?

Yes

Are you dating the guy? If not will you fuck the same guy again?
What was it like when he first put it in? Did he warm up your hole first?

No, yes.
It was great, it wasn’t painful because I was extremely relaxed and he warmed up my hole by eating it for half an hour.

As much as I want to get fucked up the ass and love fucking girl ass I can't get into the idea of eating ass or enjoying having my ass eaten. Can't get past the yuck factor.

ikr