My gf is telling me that this should be my wake up call to get clean...

My gf is telling me that this should be my wake up call to get clean. She’s telling me if I don’t get clean she’ll leave me.

Attached: 21A81581-1F39-48E6-BE30-A3F2FDB75B40.jpg (3024x4032, 1.13M)

Honestly, probably easier on her if you just get septic and die.

JUNKIE= LOSER

She's right. Time to stop before you lose everything, think about it.

Attached: tenor (3).gif (450x192, 958K)

Dude, start using new needles and rotate where you inject. Fuck man, it's not hard, just watch a youtube video on giving needles. Your issue isn't the drugs, your issue is that you are a fucking degen sub-human POS. Fucking clean it up bud.

Attached: 1575922192902.jpg (304x308, 38K)

Clean it, add neosporin and bandage asap

I actually thought that was a vagina first

I would slice it, squeeze all the shit out (you probably have some contaminate in there that caused this) dump 90% isopropyl alcohol on it and then Neosporin and then wrap it tight so it doesn't swell again

Also, kill yourself you degenerate piece of shit

You'll never get clean, you have no reason to. By the time you see the errors of your ways, you'll be too far down the hole on an overdose to make it to a hospital

Does it suck knowing you are going to die needlessly soon?

Was it worth it? Any regrets?

Serves you right, junkie faggot

everybody laugh at this guy

naaaaaah just leave her! no-one should tell you what to do OP! it's your lifestyle, yeah! live it to the end.

Stay the course pal

if you can still have a GF, you're golden

I loved Requiem for a dream

>Requiem for a Dream

Cut it open squeeze it clean of course videovand post it then call the rehab clinic amd get your shit straight

Stop it help get same help

Attached: 58091C13-F3DA-41CB-A691-5690FA6B3509.jpg (120x130, 20K)

i honestly dont believe you can get clean, but if you could she would give you more happiness over your lifespan than drugs because drugs will kill you in less than a year.

don't believe her. they never mean that shit, and obviously if she really had any self respect she'd a gone long ago

OP please get help, i use to be in a similar position but i got clean and haven't looked back since.
Yes it was difficult and Yes it was very worth it.

... go to a doctor for some antibiotics and to discuss drug and a Dickson treatment bro if you can afford your habits you can afford to get clean if you put 10 % of the effort it takes in to geting fucked up in to recovery you will have a life so good your will never understand y you ever did drugs good luck bro

while you still got her, get clean. make it abundantly clear that getting clean is dependant entirely on her, that she is *that* important to you.

>also make it entirely clear that without her, you'd fall right back to where you are now and worse you wouldn't have her to set you back right. don't be explicit about it, but make it clear -if you fall/fail, it's on her.

you'll have her for life.

Dude....you know that 99% of the shit on here is completely fabricated, right?

Well i guess it's time to die alone

>neosporin
This nigga has a full blown infection. Neosporin at this stage is like worrying about condoms after your dick has fallen off.

this

>Hail satan
Even the devil isn't into that roleplay shit.

stop dragging down the people in your life with your bullshit junkie behavior. if you're going to keep up with this bullshit then do it on your own. quit being so fucking selfish.

we are

next time it could be flesh eating bacteria dude

>White people

Your gf deserves better

Nigger

I was addicted to pills and alcohol

Adderall phenibut molly whatever

Still never came close to understanding why people poke themselves with needles

Nah, just keep going. She doesn’t know the bliss you’ll have next time. Just make sure you try at least double what you do. That’s the way to bliss. Double.

Please be a troll

Trips and you pop it

Good, quit being a junkie degenerate. Go to rehab if you don't think you're strong enough.

I'm not black, cracker.

degenerates should just od and be done with it. you wont be missed.

yeah the faggot is looking at surgery and a long hospital stay since they wont let him wander around like a retard until that shit is healed

Watch requiem for a dream

thats what you got two arms for my nigga

Attached: 1579015845886.jpg (480x382, 36K)

Hey Harry, wanna see your gf go ass to ass?

Attached: 113882700.jpg (400x300, 84K)

what kind of subhuman junkie whore would not leave you on the spot ?

I'll never understand this. Just smoke weed like a fucking normal person jfc.

If that's not a wake up call then I'm sure the ensuing crater and limb paralysis will be

It's nothing, looks fine, will heal on it's own in a week or two

by clean I'm assuming she means to wash yourself regularly. if you were a junkie you'd have a lot of needle tracks and you wouldn't be as fat as you are

She's trying to manipulate you, don't listen to her, keep living your life

Attached: 1538344469817.jpg (480x720, 50K)

Nice Reddit post faggot

ASS TO ASS!!!

Attached: nT252k.gif (320x212, 411K)

exactly. this guy is acting like a bitch because of a little scab.

70% actually works better as a disinfectant

you're going to lose that arm, and then the other one, and you'll have to type with your dick. is that what you want ?

Attached: 37711724.jpg (269x300, 26K)

>white
> but nigger
amazing

Attached: hmm.gif (500x209, 151K)

Fucking idiot. You can't even be a dirty junkie without fucking up, can you?

Just keep injecting in the same spot and Darwinism will hopefully take you out of the gene pool

Attached: wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeze.jpg (500x440, 33K)

Pop that shit boi.

Fuck I need to get off /b for awhile. At first sight I thought it was another image of a post-op tranny. And OP text didn't help