How can I set up a gangbang for this uk based milf? She has wanted to try one for a while

How can I set up a gangbang for this uk based milf? She has wanted to try one for a while.

Attached: 20191111_224803.jpg (463x833, 61K)

take her to the muslim part of town.

Go to a bar (pub) just before closing and ask all the lonely dudes (blokes) that are left to help you out. Post pics/ webms and await all the Cred Forums gold that will no doubt be tossed your way.

She's got a Muslim friend she goes to see alot so that could be a possibility but would Muslim men want her?

Good idea but will probably have to use a pub near a park or woods so she's fucked outside or if pub owner is fine we could use the bar when the tables are cleared away. That could happen.

I'm not sure she likes Muslim men.

Take her dogging

It usually old pervs or young guys that turn up for these things. But maybe.

Have a lockin then get her to strip naked and everything will fall into place. Easy...

Nobody gonna point out this ugly bitch isnt a milf? Might help if she wasn't a god damn 3

What makes you think she's not a milf? Lol. I'd fuck her.

You would think a gangbang would be easy to set up, but it's harder than you think..

Swinger club. There will always be options there.

Cool I will give it a try and do the guys wear condoms at these events?

Get her to try an interracial gangbang.

Don't be rude, post her nude

OK just for your eyes only. Let me know what you think?

Attached: Sexy pose for the boys.jpg (640x637, 132K)

I'd join your gangbang. 3-hole slut?

Yes every hole will be used.

I hope at the same time

How much meth do you two smoke?

but why tho?

where abouts? i use fabswingers and often end up double teaming some peoples wives with them. been to a couple of gang bangs too.

That's her aim to be fucked by 3 guys at the same time

None.

We've heard of that. South East England.

How many guys usually in the gangbangs?

Jesus christ what a mess. She looks like she's strung out on crack. She has a shitty kanji tatoo that means nothing. When is the last time she saw sunlight? Her skin is hanging off of her bones. Also, she just LOOKS stupid. You can tell theres not much going on upstairs. Hard pass. HARD fucking pass.

Attached: 1573061268805.png (1222x668, 1.54M)

Of course they do. They’d be kicked out for even thinking of not wearing one

That's cool.

i'm in east midlands atm. not much going on it seems. was in south east before and it was good. had a few regulars.

normally 4 or 5. biggest one i've been to was about 14 guys. it was more annoying than fun.