White culture

White culture.

Attached: Screenshot 2020-02-10 22.18.32.png (927x791, 829K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/tasneemnashrulla/uic-student-murdered-ignored-catcalls
occultphysics.com/Echelon-NSA-National-Security-Agency.html
youtube.com/watch?v=KtCsmSMRiC0
youtube.com/watch?v=6MzKX0ASS3I
youtube.com/watch?v=4paLVu0gNcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fucking BASED

extremely based

>before raping and murdering
>not murdering and then raping
what a fucking degenerate

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is Cred Forums.

Kek
>One double homicide with rape
>White culture

Meanwhile in big cities
>Nig robs store after raping and killing his "ho"
>Happens 40x/week
>No one cares because it's black culture and racist to point out statistics

What a clown world we live in

did he rape the dog too ?

two less duck-facing bimbo's in the world, such a tragedy...

This sort of act by whites is so aberrant it's newsworthy. Niggers offing and raping each other is so common it's passe.

>implying this doesn't happen more in non-white countries

heckin based

reading this for 3 seconds Cred Forums was good as its normal self again then vanished. we'll never top 2004-2008 material. literal cheese threads with pics and vids, Daisy's Destruction, mods werent faggots and enjoyed everyone of those posts as the next guy.
Nowadays your Cred Forums mods are elkdeermoosehuman gender that identifies as a squirrel but only answers to lizard.

NOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKING PUPPERINO

they were probably nigger loving, pro refugee whores. As for the dog, he was a beaner and I will stomp the shit out of a mexican, dog or person

wtf are you talking about, cp got removed within a few minutes, same as now except the mods have better tools so they're a bit faster with it. I mean, sure, the site was pretty reliable for material, you just had to be patient and quick, but nothing stayed up for long, hence the patience, and the speed.

fucking whiteys, we need to breed them out

what's based mean?

>partner

Attached: Cultural Marxist.gif (400x400, 499K)

Nah, white people tend to do more deranged shit. Blacks at least have the excuse of slavery/torture and subsequent financial hardship and ghettos to explain crime rates. White serial killers and mass shooters come from priss suburban families, so must be the neanderthal genes.

white people dont have culture, that’s for people of color.

centred in one's self and doesn't afraid of anything

Attached: 26097984.jpg (1344x1800, 167K)

Ok, janny. You still get paid nothing.

Attached: 1567795083534.webm (711x400, 1.92M)

Nothing wrong with that.

That's the real important question and was the dog female or male?

>white people tend to do more deranged
it's the fault of the rest of world. The niggers, kikes, chinks, spics, and sand niggers are ruining the white man's Utopian societies by acting like uncultured pieces of shit. if it wasn't for niggers and arabs over breeding and expecting the white people to hand over welfare to pay for their little nigglets , we'd have flying cars by now

crackers lol, doing the most disgusting shit since thousands of years. they are responsible for every suffering humans endured. shoot them all

google.com/amp/s/www.buzzfeednews.com/amphtml/tasneemnashrulla/uic-student-murdered-ignored-catcalls

Nigger raped a 19 year old honor roll student, then threw her back in her car so she could suffocate on herself

>based
>based
>based

it's always the others, no self reflection at all. typical mass murdering crackers. heil hitler

trump fake news

Never change Cred Forums

the girl looks hot, more pics pls. I hope I can marry her one day

Thank goodness he has slain the rat dog. Chihuahuas deserve to be stomped.

>white people dont have culture
white people's culture is to work, provide for their families, and make life better for those around them unlike lazy blubber lipped niggers who ruin everything around them and devalue everything they touch

When white people do a crime it's because they were a bad person.

When a minority does a crime it's because of their race and you have to make sure you blame everyone of their race.

It's 2020 and you niggerfaggots haven't figured this out yet?

Cope harder tyrone

Yeah, nothing bad happens in Africa/Middle East/Far East... Oh wait, they're the most sub human scum on the earth and so much bad shit happens there theres no point even reporting on it because its just normal.

I suppose the jews did nothing to provoke Hitler's final solution. Jews have ruined the world almost as badly as the niggers and the muzzies

Attached: jl56hZI.gif (500x281, 1.09M)

>doesn't know imperialism

victim blaming, typical whitey trait. not taking responsibility. a very weak trait and typical for cucks who want black studs fucking their wives

dibs on the daughter, we can dig em up together

oy vey thats racist moshe

"before"

lole
necrophiliacs are sorely represented in this bord

DD was so tame it wasn’t even worth the risk

its when your stronger younger brother (or step brother) wraps his legs around your chest and doesn’t let go to show you how strong he is

jesus I can see your shit colored skin thru the screen. not even an attempt

whatever you say peter scully

LOL hitler and his ilk were just jelly that Jews were more cultured and successful than their repressed Christian retard selves.

we were literally living in harmony with nature and dancing and chilling tf out before you stinky repressed Christians came and fucked it all up, to 'bring civilisation' which is code for enslaving ppl and stealing their resources instead of making your own.

That doesn't change the fact the people in these countries/continents today are sub human scum. Honour killings, villagers setting people on fire for stealing, kids being run over and left in the road as people walk/drive around them, animals skinned alive in market places I could go on and on and on about the dailly atrocities carried out in these shitholes.

Sure you were.

>chilling tf out
the fuck does tf mean?

>Happens 40x a week

source: my ass

It means 'the fuck' lol

>implying white collar crimes don't hurt more people in the big picture

Attached: 07845184518465.jpg (615x1074, 47K)

I’m not Peter Scully and even if I was I wouldn’t have access to a computer

Attached: 1581347539006.jpg (1024x549, 56K)

menwith hill nsa facility psyop'd him via emf attacks against body+ear cartilidge in conjunction with reading and leading subvocalisation->thought->false flag compromisation.

murder usa its been fragile x down syndrome unironically since 1913. it needs to be fucking nuked today.

they are retarded schizophrenics in psychosis and humanities conscious watches... ur being murdered usa1913-

>White culture

Attached: 60463801_437894400278665_42888916352630784_n.jpg (594x608, 47K)

What in the name of fuck

>No one cares because it's black culture and racist to point out statistics
Dog bites man: nothing unusual about that
Man bites dog: is cause for alarm
Nigs nogging is just their way as a people. They rape, rob, and murder all day every day
When white people commit those same crimes it's seen as shocking because it's far less common

Attached: 61723083_687427615007847_6999448523720622080_n.jpg (403x271, 25K)

occultphysics.com/Echelon-NSA-National-Security-Agency.html

>murder usa its been fragile x down syndrome unironically since 1913

Attached: 1270788237226.jpg (640x480, 51K)

thats pretty funny

you can't rape corpses retard. trust me, i've tried.

Attached: snowflake67-1.jpg (1765x1324, 1.11M)

should have asked for time stamp tits ass and cunt

aww she thinks she's people

is there an problem a borderline retarded blonde CAN'T fix?

Attached: Paris-Hilton.jpg (750x620, 64K)

woulda done the same

awww it feels it's clever and also people

Attached: 62357098_350946828946242_6433980246290071552_n.jpg (960x893, 70K)

black culture.

Attached: 1554834915165.jpg (590x1024, 78K)

so just repeat what i say huh? pretty clever. i thought the right could meme?

Attached: web_michigan_nsm_alamy.jpg (1800x1012, 641K)

90 percent of witchcraft arrests and convictions are women but you won't hear a feminist admit this crime stat

kek cunt

>I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unable to do so because, uh, some, uh, people out there in our nation don't have maps and, uh, I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and, uh, the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and, I believe that they should, our education over here in the U.S. should help the U.S., uh, or, uh, should help South Africa and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future. For our children.

anyone elses saliva taste/smell like sex/cunt?

1 kek = 1 white whore given a "secretary" job
god bless you sir

Attached: e788022747f63e3041833fcc63ddf13b.jpg (711x1066, 87K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KtCsmSMRiC0

youtube.com/watch?v=6MzKX0ASS3I

youtube.com/watch?v=4paLVu0gNcQ

Oh no! Not the little heckin' wooferino, not the doggo, not the little pupper-puppy-poo, not the little tiny chihuahua! This man is truly evil.

Attached: 1573166390716.jpg (1080x1020, 191K)

dogs are great but chihuahuas aren't dogs

Fucking why? Why didn't he just break up with the woman and try to hit on the daughter? Or hit on some other girl? Complete shitlord and waste of oxygen

Stupid nigger

Attached: Screenshot_20200211-103311_Chrome.jpg (720x1361, 418K)

>ive tried
how do you fail at fucking a corpse?

rigor mortis is a bitch, and when you take out the anal plugs shit can get nasty

>all fucking is rape
i'll give you one more try

Attached: 2bb1340fe5faa4df7308c6b8776f0d70.jpg (830x1080, 902K)