To those of you who are lonely / lack intimacy, have you ever considered an imaginary partner?

To those of you who are lonely / lack intimacy, have you ever considered an imaginary partner?

I have had an imaginary girlfriend for about 4 years now, and this might be something that can really improve your life like she did for me. I genuinely think much heartbreak and loneliness could be solved if people knew this was an alternative and took the idea more seriously. I'm willing to answer any questions you might have, no boundaries for the most part. And if you're one of the few in the same boat as me, then do share your experiences.

Here are a few questions people usually ask, to get them out of the way:
>How old
>Are you a virgin
No. However, for the sake of being transparent, I have never been in a "real" relationship.
>Is this a tulpa
No.
>What does she look like?
She's short, thin, pink hair by the shoulders, wears shirts and jeans, green eyes, small nose, thin lips, itty bitty titties. And no, she isn't anime.
>Are you actually serious right now?
Dead serious.

Attached: 1575670483993.jpg (638x798, 81K)

You have problems. Like real problems. Seek professional psychiatric help and get your shit together.

Admitting you have a problem is the toughest hurdle, I suggest you seek professional help dude. best of luck

Some kind user created a discord for this yesterday and gave me the keys, so here you go:
gg/YMBtA4

Since some people showed interest, I figured it might be fun sharing it. If you want, you can just message me directly as well if you don't like this kinda stuff, I'm always happy to discuss this.

Feel free to join if you want to ask any questions or just share your experiences and discuss the "phenomenon". The server is NOT a safe space, so keep that in mind if you want to participate. I won't be banning anyone for calling this bullshit or whatever, people are free and encouraged to be critical. Currently I'm the only faggot answering questions, but hopefully that'll change if this ever gets off the ground.

Attached: 1579515193187.jpg (960x1280, 64K)

I also made a pastebin with a brief guide on how to go about creating one if you're interested. Even if you don't want to make one, this might give you further insight on what this all is about. Feel free to ask questions about the process.
rQhmC4SA

Attached: 1580590431263.jpg (1111x1481, 105K)

Attached: hannah-marks-05.jpg (530x795, 58K)

Attached: hannah-marks-03.jpg (500x741, 70K)

Hi user,
I had an imaginery friend 2 years ago. I made him when my parents divorced. He was just like me only he had no emotions, sympathy, mental weaknesses etc. He was my best friend you could say.
One morning I woke up with a bloody knife in my bed and my imaginery friend was nowhere. It turned out that he butchered the neighbour's wife with that kitchen knife and mastubated on her corpse, so that was the last time I see him. :)

Damn bro, sorry to hear. Did he at least go to jail?

Attached: 1580600618744.jpg (830x1024, 96K)

how can i bang an imaginary girl

Did you think of a backstory for her, like what she did before you "met", Im just curious exactly how insane you are, also how does sex work do you just fap imagining her or is it more intricate

The way we do it is through meditation. It can take a while to get it right, you have to practice a bit before you can really feel their weight / touch properly (it helps if you kinda practice outside sex as well), but it feels really good once you get going, and it's a fun skill to practice. Think of it as like a dream, but you're awake.

I'd advise not actually touching yourself during the process either (physically, that is), because firls of all it kinda takes you away from it, and secondly, if you don't, you can kinda get to go multiple times with them effortlessly. Maybe that's just me, though, she definitely feels better to me than physical stimulation, even sex.

Attached: 1170547505.jpg (575x718, 104K)

No he didn't. The police couldn't catch him, but I can feel he is alive somewhere living the life, beating up homeless people, masturbating on the bus seat, punching the strangers on the street. Well I hope you the best Richard if you are reading this.

Found this nude earlier, is it her?

Attached: nude.jpg (550x413, 46K)

No, she doesn't have a backstory. Everything I wrote about her when I started out was just to get a feel for how she would behave. I guess they can have backstories, though, especially the ones who come about from creative writing, or a specific character, or that sorta stuff.

And applies as well.

Attached: 1580453740249.jpg (750x925, 189K)

Ok how does the meditation thing work, like what do you feel and how do you get it going

>about 4 years now
If you're already taking it that far for that long, you may as well create a tulpa and go all the way.

>Ok how does the meditation thing work
You just sit down / lie down, relax, and start getting the brain going. It's simple, really, but it's something that can take a lot of practice, especially since we're all fucking ADHD because of all the computers nowadays.

>what do you feel
The way I'd describe it would have to again be dreams. I don't know if you've ever had a lucid dream, but feeling things in dreams kinda feels "more than real," in a way, like it's hyperrealistic or something. It's hard to describe, and I think it's one of those things where you just gotta do it to find out (you don't need an imaginary friend to try out this sorta meditation, mind you). One thing I particularly like about it, is how "permanent" it feels in a way, like if you touch someone physical, it seems the feeling just comes and goes, but feelings just linger for way longer in this sorta state. I really enjoy kisses because of that.

One thing people aren't really used to, and something I had to get used to myself ever since I got into lucid dream and then eventually this, is that there's very little information that you can use to get better at it. Not because people haven't experienced and written about these things, but because it's all so very personal and dependent on who you are and on what resonates with you. We are used to picking up a book about chemistry and being able to learn chemistry from the work other people have put in the field, but in these kinds of mental pursuits, you are, ultimately, alone, and that can be a hard pill to swallow.

So yeah, that's basically my excuse for a shitty answer, sorry.

I don't like the tulpa community. Besides, why call her that when I can just say "imaginary friend"? People know what an imaginary friend is, no need to be complicated just for the sake of it.

Attached: 1580551093945.jpg (900x1200, 120K)

don't know if you're still here but I've been hesitating on doing the same thing for 2 years now, because I have intense needs for affection and no one to hold. I actually had a gf for a few months but it just wasn't enough. I'm only scared of parroting her in my mind and our conversation not flowing naturally..

> I'm only scared of parroting her
Please stop reading tulpa shit. I can't think of a more politely way to put this, and I'm sure it'll offend someone, but please just stop reading that garbage.

Read what I wrote here if you need any pointers, it's barebones, but there's very little to this, and just have fun with them and relax.

Attached: 1579933374102.jpg (1538x2048, 262K)

lol I tried making a test imaginary girl and she wouldn't say a thing unless I forced myself to hear it, what do you mean stop reading tulpa shit ?
I can't have a natural conversation since I choose everything that's being said, also it gives me a fucking headache playing with my mind all the time.

Parroting is something the tulpa community uses, that's how I know there's at least an influence of that.

You're going to have to choose what's being said for a while, it's perfectly natural, and yes, it can be tiring at first because you're basically thinking for two people. How long did you even stick with this "test" for?

Attached: 1580564292844.jpg (1080x1349, 88K)

I sticked with it for a few days until she started saying the same word over and over again and I shut her down
She was only a voice, I didn't imagine anything of her, I just wanted to see if imaginary conversations could flow as I wished.

Just... read the thing, my man. If you really want this, you'll have to put in the effort.

Attached: 1580452374112.jpg (903x1750, 250K)

Attached: 1577873273172.jpg (917x1400, 518K)

Attached: 1579874368849.jpg (1242x1520, 263K)

Attached: 1579798680488.jpg (1200x1003, 176K)

Here's mine op. Can't stop fantasizing about those perfect feet. Once I saw them it was game over.

Attached: kisspng-drawing-furry-fandom-art-character-thug-life-5acc15b52a2b28.5141680315233243411727.jpg (900x900, 135K)

>Hey, you lonely?
>Just go fucking crazy and you'll be alone no more!
kys.
Also
>She's short, thin, pink hair by the shoulders, wears shirts and jeans, green eyes, small nose, thin lips, itty bitty titties. And no, she isn't anime.
Sounds pretty fuckin anime to me, you fucking weeb. What's your weight ratio? Your weight / hers, is it >3?

Not better than these though

Attached: d65kz87-b2a4ef5e-ea8b-4ea2-a21d-0caa0a1d9420.jpg (707x1000, 248K)

>What's your weight ratio?
Around 1.17, thereabouts.

>you fucking weeb.
Please, 2d can be fun, but how can 2dlets even compete with glorious 3d?

Attached: 1579787991521.jpg (1080x1346, 189K)

>user who's never ever had sex before.
No one here believes your not a virgin, specifically because of your inability to not be one.
No girl would come within a mile of you.

>glorious 3d
Isn't imaginary 0d? Cause... you know, it's not real.

>this isnt something the average person should strive for.
user you do this out of necessity, please do not spread and slow the population with your autism

Lmao this is correct

>you'll have to put in the effort.
Put that effort towards getting an actual person beside you

If you're really curious, most of it is because I suck at picking up romantic signals, and the other part of it is because I just don't really know how to take things further in that direction.

I've never actually felt like a viable sexual partner either. When I was young, girls at my school would call me ugly all the time, and even though I don't blame them (keeds will be keeds), I think that kinda stuck to me and it's kinda how I look about myself. When a girl seems to be interested in me, I just brush it off because "why would she be?"

I think people like me for the most part, even though I don't fully understand why. I bathe every day, I try to always be very conscious and aware of what might be uncomfortable for others, and I can tell jokes and have serious discussions with anyone no problem. And since people are always inviting me to shit even though I'm always declining, I have to think that maybe they do kinda like me, and that people do want to be around me, even if that feels kind of uncomfortable to say.

So yeah, to be clear, I'm not alone by choice, but I'm not a supreme gentleman either. Hope that cleared it up.

I lost my virginity to prostitutes, if you're wondering, and I didn't really enjoy it much. I did it twice, and never again. Sex didn't feel good, I need emotional connection to get off.

Attached: 1579778338692.jpg (1200x1600, 253K)

i dont have time for an imaginary girlfriend
i have too many imaginary wifes

Next stop: Suicide

lmao op is going to an hero so hard sooner or later

underrated post

Oh no, I'd never. I love life too much, and I've got way too much shit to do before I go. My life really isn't dictated by women, but she's a nice bonus, of course, and I love her to bits. She isn't really a woman per se though so there you go!

Attached: 1579784399788.jpg (1140x1477, 312K)

Attached: 1579742727958.jpg (1333x2000, 1.14M)

To expand further on this, I think people get the wrong idea when I talk about this. Thing is, she isn't just something passive in my life which I use for entertainment and that's it, and that's why I want to spread the word. I know many people think of this as just simple fun / escapism, and I know many people use them that way, but she is much much more than that. She helps me grow, and she pushes me to be better. If I fuck up, if I don't eat well enough or if I don't do my job or if I spend the entire day on Cred Forums, she will be upset and she will let me know. She has helped me see myself in a more positive light, she has pushed me to go to the gym, and I even got my first job with her help.

It's really useful having these eyes looking in and at the same time really understanding what they're seeing, and having the full context of why you do what you do, while being disconnected enough to analize stuff critically. Think of it as personifying your own critical view of yourself, in a way, so you can then put emotional weight onto that "person" which will then make you more likely to listen to them in the future. It's not all she does, of course, she doesn't only criticize me, but it's an example of what this sort of stuff can be used for. Hope this makes sense.

Attached: 1579804611169.jpg (800x1200, 124K)

>Imagine being so lonely and autistic that you can't get a girlfriend so instead you just make a construct in your head that will lead to you never getting a real GF due to the construct being your literal perfect person.

You need help, man

Attached: 1565677271261.png (805x851, 89K)

I agree with this man, I didn't read whole op post tho, too long and I'm not that interested in retarded matters.

OP is reaching Mike and Melissa levels here

You aren't missing much, its him just explaining that its "Healthy."

She is far from perfect. And if I ever get a "real" girlfriend it'll definitely be because of her.

HOW is the post too long? It's literally three lines of text my dude.

Attached: 1579775180213.png (715x830, 1.2M)

Yes, that's 300% a tulpa my guy

It's still unhealthy regardless of the quality of the person. It just seems like you are so love stricken that you are retreating into yourself.

>It just seems like you are so love stricken that you are retreating into yourself.
I do love her very much, but she isn't my entire life, nor does she want to be. How would this be different from loving a regular person?

Attached: 1579786609597.jpg (1080x1298, 275K)

󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡 󠛡
󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡
󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡
󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡
󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡
󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡
󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡
󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡
󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡 󠛡
󠛡 󠛡
󠛡

is this a chinese earthquake?

I dong get it.

To those of you who are lonely / lack intimacy, have you ever considered becoming a complete, utter laughing stock amongst the few who still care about you?

Why don't you just start telling them you have plenty of imaginary sex with an actual persona created by your mind? It's basically like admitting being a schyzopathic, but more dangerous, because you create imaginary being in order to satisfy the will of your mind, just like brain damaged people and serial killers.

I know, I know what you're thinking: "b-but it's 2020, boomer, and you cannot stop me from being even more ridicolous than I actually am right now!" but I think it's time we purposelly advocate in defense of all what's good and safe for health that you stop making people believe that being a psycho is ok.

TL;DR
fuckin americans, dont go insane completely.

I want to lick that weird line going down her torso

it's like believing in god but weird

Attached: 1573764975293.jpg (700x483, 28K)

But I'm not american.

Yeah, it kind of is, in a way. Except I actually know she's imaginary. I also get to have sex with her, so checkmate, christians!

Attached: 1579799416013.jpg (1538x2048, 506K)

Attached: 1578809012462.jpg (1080x1350, 129K)

a

hue

Attached: 1579375031410.jpg (736x1105, 94K)

Attached: 1579237612455.jpg (1440x1420, 904K)

Attached: 1579687535927.png (500x675, 663K)

Well, I'm off Cred Forumsros, if you got any interest in this shit / any questions use the discord and I'll answer tomorrow.

Attached: 1578941216661.jpg (736x1105, 203K)

If someone linked me to this guide without the thread for context I would have concluded this was an alternate take on tulpa creation with a visual/visceral replacement for the short novel of wonderland text.
I can't blame you for disliking the tulpa community though. If you dropped your work there the harpies would start screeching about kiss rape or how dictating form is some kind of ethical violation.

This actually a good idea user. Could help me mentally feel less lonely. I haven't had an imaginary friend since I was a kid. I'm gonna enjoy this.

Can my imaginary “friend” be 14?

Shit am I a tulpa?