Fat or thick

Fat or thick

Attached: B053D89C-6DAD-44C4-B060-4AB25F79304A.jpg (1204x2165, 409K)

fat

wow.

tell her to post nudes

Breedable

Fat duh

If the belly's bigger then the titties shes fat

fat, this bitch is built
like a kitchen sponge...

obese.

Fat but sexy as hell

> fat
> thick
Found the American.
Probably morbidly obese

Fucking hippo fat, and she hasn't even popped out a kid.

Fat

nigger

all the way to fat town and back. Prolly around 35BMI, will be dead or invalid by 2050

fat.

thick is specific body weight placement/carriage. fat is overstuffed. she's lookin overstuffed

not saying she looks bad though >:-)~

Obese

but she looks bad. really bad.
nobody can find obese women attractive unless they are deeply disturbed or desperate or retarded.

You should kill yourself if that thing doesn't disgust you.

kek

anyone can find anything attractive though. There are fat girl lovers. Usually some disturbed skinny dudes. But not only. The fact that you or me don't find her easy on the eyes does not mean that some don't

Where do you live? I'd love to donate a rope for you to hang yourself on.

justifying retardation or disparity, nice

simp found

ffs, fat!

it's obvious

OP if you don't know, you're part of the problem.

Boy you're trying so hard to be edgy.

simp found

Just tapping the glass in the zoo fren

She's about 60lbs past "thick"

this

lmao go fuck some skeletons, leave all the big girls for me

bigger girls will inevitably be safer child bearers. have fun gutting your rail bitch when she needs a C section

Found the 14yo edgelord virgin

so you're just going to ignore more than half of the population of men/women who are attracted to partners that are built like their parents. the fact that YOU can't find a shred of joy in another life because of your view of the body is what's really disgusting and disparaging

This doesn't change the fact that OP pic is full on obese, not just not-stick-thin.

Who is this op you or somone you know??

Fat all the way.

the OG comment already included the fact that she's fat so you're still being useless rn

Lol this is someone in a Facebook group asking a bunch of other women if she’s fat or thick. I couldn’t put my true feelings on the post because a lot of fatties get triggered af.

don't feed the troll, let it die alone in its basement

morbidly obese

These are the responses to the post

Attached: AD184150-FD13-45FD-BE11-997205E90562.jpg (1242x1885, 300K)

comments part 2

Attached: BE27C5E7-D3EF-4842-8B9A-037F6AE45E6C.jpg (1237x1965, 388K)

Women perpetuate their own problems, trying so hard to include everyone in their virtue signalling tribe. Brutal honesty would improve the human race

Just chicks, shows. They hate honesty so they'll cover the truth under a shitpost like this. But boy will they ride her fat ass behind her back

Fat.

Based Jena, wish she had more conviction and didn't feel the need to caveat so heavily. Let people get triggered and have a conversation, don't head everyone off at the pass.

That's fair. Can't argue this.

Are you blind, a nigger, or both?

Their inclusion is so superficial and hypocrytical though, isn't it?

Reread their post. Clearly both

How hypocritical?

Eh, not probably. Doesn't take much to be morbidly obese on paper. She looks short. BMIs of 40 or greater equals morbid obesity and the fatty in OPs pic looks like it.

they pat each other on the back and later are like "omg did you see what that cow posted? smh"

/this
The only time I'm not brutally honest with people is when they are personally suffering in some way. Not just unhappy, I mean struggling with depression or loss of a loved one type shit.
While I'm not the center of any of the social groups I'm in, everyone asks me for advice or my views on things. I readily admit when I'm wrong as well. In relation to the op, a friend of mine wo is married came complaining about her husband not being interested in her sexually. I told her that she used to be a size zero before the kid and was a size 12 4 years later. She wasn't happy, but I got her into my gym, started helping her lose weight. A year later and she was a size six again and she said her sex life was better than it was before they got married. Honesty works, but honesty and support works best.

non arguments are fun huh?

Fat

Attached: 57167.png (222x480, 500K)

What a stupid bitch, she has a cute face. Food isn't that good.

Just about kept my lunch down

Post more fatties please.

Attached: 20200114_115118.jpg (1080x1436, 738K)

Claire boo just labelled her and then says dobt ket the world label you.

Attached: 57166.png (148x320, 231K)

fat
disgusting

leaks like one too

Fat...

Fair enough, we don’t want to fuck a fat pig like you.

The only proper use of the word thick for this whale would be when describing her intelligence

Let's be honest, these people who are lying to this girl who had a genuine curiosity about her appearance are worse than the guy who was fully honest and transparent.