Me personally, every time I see someone with an android phone I assume they're poor. And I'm almost always right

Me personally, every time I see someone with an android phone I assume they're poor. And I'm almost always right.

Attached: IMG_1040-removebg-preview.png (349x387, 159K)

They’ll usually give some bullshit cope about now android is more customizable and how they’re more intelligent than you for being a contrarian kek

That's because you're a complete idiot.

And you right away assume that anyone one with an Iphone is a richfag?

Apple phones are u usable garbage with an overly complex touch input system. half the time it ignores what I'm telling it to do and the other half it does something compl different. Over engineered nonsense from people truing desperate to make the latest model of a mundane device as a exciting as the first Ipod.

Every time I see someone with an iPhone I assume they're a vacuous fuckwit who owes thousands in credit card debt and hire purchase agreements. I'm almost always right too.

Every time I see someone with an iPhone I assume they're a vacuous fuckwit who fell for prestige pricing and is up to their neck in credit card and hire purchase debt. I'm almost always right too.

Fuck. The first looked like it didn't go through. Lousy android.

>still has a phone
LOL poorfags

Attached: qwerty.jpg (700x350, 24K)

Apple fan. It over here. God you are so fucking stupid.

Basically what you are saying is you have to buy over the top expensive items to feel like you are better than everyone, but you aren't and financially you are hurting doing this lifestyle.

Right?

apple was cool before it became a fanboy favorite with the iphone. techies loved it because it had soul and was not corporate. once they sold out to be like microsoft i lost all interest.

I live off of SSI and have an iPhone 10. It's called payment plans.
It would be safe to assume 90% of people with iPhones are on them.

Evry time I see a man with a iPhone I assume hes never held a wrench and cant change his own tire.

>and I'm almost always right

Ok boomer

Attached: qOayTNEUJqBEuTqP3runvoFF77vIOCtPjYYr1_Xf4WU.png (1265x599, 243K)

*Incoming call from MrBeast*

Can't wait to see blacks screaming into their wrists on speaker phone in public for no reason

Me personally, every time I see this thread I assume OP is a faggot. And I'm always right.

>every time I see someone with an android phone I assume they're poor
What’s the problem with either having an Android or being poor?
Not that i own one or am dirt poor but what’s the point you’re trying to make you shallow narrow minded piece of shit?

Was the sole purpose of this about you wanting to anonymously prove to other anonymous people that you are of a superior breed for buying hardcore into consumerism?

Cause if so, you’re a sad NPC piece of shit and should re-evaluate your life as a whole
Next level autism right there

Ouch. Got me in the feels

Attached: 1580953691551.gif (200x293, 1.73M)

C-C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER

>op hangs out with a bunch of poor people
>expects some sort of recognition for the act, struggles with a scientific explanation for their experiences
sorry, you're still working loss-prevention at Walmart user-kun

i asume you have no time to suck dick cuz no one want's that stupid mouth of urs

I have 3 iphones and 2 androids i use everyday
AMA

My Android is more Expensive than my iPhone
second hand iphones are very affordable
Get a good recycler and they're of excellent quality
200$ for a SE

lots of broke angry androids in here lol

Why are you dumb

Thanks pajeet

How many cocks you suck per day on average

Saying that the iPhone doesn't respond to touch means you either have giant greasy sausage fingers or some sort of palsy

I have humongous fingers and three types of cerebral and testicular palsy, and my iPhone works fine. I'm a typical apple customer.

Pardon me for wanting a superior mobile OS for under $5k

This made me legit lol

iPhones are for faggots.
Androids are for faggots.
You, and anyone else who gives a shit about such a trivial topic, are the biggest faggot of them all.

Attached: 1573252130373.jpg (877x679, 78K)

confirmed android peasant

No, confirmed blackberry dinosaur

Your google social credit score just went up 8 points

I remember when Cred Forums trolls used to put in an actual effort.

Unless your iPhone is this $100,000 iPhone then you're poor as fuck too

Attached: caviar_11pro_universe_diamond_gold_6_catalog.png (257x316, 129K)

Trolls aside, a 256gb iPhone 11 Pro is $50 less than a 256gb Samsujng Galaxy S10+.

The iPhone is thicker, has a smaller battery, a smaller display (with lower resolution), lacks a memory card slot and lacks a headphone jack. It has a weaker processor. Seriously, trolling about your choice of phones is retarded. A phone hasn't been a status symbol in over 10 years.