Clueless

clueless

Attached: DJ-lgpsUIAEKAC6.jpg (1400x786, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=30cneQiSE94
youtube.com/watch?v=AHKiGl02NmU
imgur.com/3KXPayk
youtu.be/CxIiJEy0yWc?t=17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What else do you expect from a fatass that lies about his height? Obviously his clothes will fit poorly.

Sometimes I genuinely wondered what my purpose in life was. My place in the universe. Was anything worth it? Was all my hard work and study truly for naught? The largest star ever observed is the UY Scuti, with a radius roughly 1,700 times that of the sun in our Solar System. By comparison, the approximate mass of the Sun is 1.989 x 10^30 kilograms... yes, that's thirty zeroes. By further comparison, if you're a male of average height and reasonably-fit, the Sun is approximately 2.652 by ten to the twenty-eighth power larger than you are. Sometimes I would remember this and think, "We are all so utterly insignificant."

Then, something truly magical happened. Donald Trump, a businessman from New York, won the U.S. Presidential Election. His opponent? A murderous, evil cunt whose schemes and ploys go back decades. Hillary Clinton. "It was HER TIME!" the masses cried. It was then, ONLY then, that I understood how things came together in such a beautiful way.

Of the tens of thousands of years that human beings have existed, you and I were born to revel in this exquisite moment. Donald Trump causing butthurt. So much butthurt.

Attached: 1cryingloserliberals2020.jpg (124x125, 4K)

>lies about his height
Manlet intimidated by a guy in his 70's.
Blame your mother for allowing a beta to dump in her resulting in you.

Guy says he's 6'3" then stands next to people who are 6'1" and looks like a dwarf. Imagine being someone that worships that buffoon. A clear marker of a low IQ

>seethe

3 years down, 5 to go.

KYS so orange man can't come get you in your nightmares you pathetic little internet faggot cock sucker.

Attached: libnightmare.jpg (958x960, 357K)

>tie knot too small
Stopped reading right there.

Attached: 1575464514423m.jpg (765x1024, 218K)

gonna need a picture of these 6'1 people

>any point you can't rebut
>"seethe"
youtube.com/watch?v=30cneQiSE94

he also doesn't know what the fuck a tie clip is. he uses...Scotch tape

Imagine trying to convince people you're wealthy, but you don't even know what a tie clip is lol

>the entire point of my life is to gloat about george bush 3
i'm shocked. SHOCKED.

what does that say about the country that voted for him?

trump is a poor person's idea of a rich person. "when i make it big i'll have a tall building with my name on it"

that bernie would have won and the DNC stole the primary

The only person with a brain in this thread, right here.

maybe he's more comfortable that way

Attached: most comfortable man.jpg (580x407, 60K)

youtube.com/watch?v=AHKiGl02NmU

Justin Trudeau is 6'2". Based off this, Trump is likely 5'11" (don't let his hair poof make you assume an extra inch like he would prefer) making him obese at 236 lbs

Attached: DONALD-TRUMP-JUSTIN-TRUDEAU-HEIGHT-TREBLE-AUG26-810x608-1566846622.jpg (810x608, 167K)

Seethe and cry to me you pathetic fuck. I love it.

Sadism is the basis of your political views? You’re what’s wrong with the human race chump

>Seethe and cry to me you pathetic fuck. I love it.

Attached: Trollface.png (755x1255, 44K)

Ok boomer

You hard from that? Jacking off to others suffering?

>Ok boomer

Attached: old-guy-computer-grumpy-4787834.jpg (800x593, 59K)

imgur.com/3KXPayk

youtu.be/CxIiJEy0yWc?t=17