General Street Fight Advice

General Street Fight Advice

I carry 5 different knives on myself, living in EU so no guns.
My best move is to distract my opponent and cut a muscle in his leg/arm with my karambit thus rendering him/her unable to move/attack.
I usually try not to hit any vital organs/arteria so I can beat my enemy to death with my bare hands.

Attached: street-fighting-1-1000x500.jpg (1000x500, 132K)

Why so many blades? Isn’t one and a multitool enough?

ur an idiot go for the throat or dont go at all wait for him to start moving into you then strike else he will just back away

advice=dont fight, whether u can win or not, its about not having to fight if u dont want to and the superior stance is to not want to unless both combatants voluntarily opt into the bout which is kinda rare but can happen..

else keep going to a combat training class, i enjoy boxing.

Seems kind of baity but I'll bite. i am no expert in combat but five knives is too many. have two weapons at most and be highly proficient with them

5 knives is stupid and op is a fat larper.

Attached: A5379DDA-0243-4C0D-BBD8-24D08D8D7329.jpg (302x452, 30K)

oh sorry ive just been advised by my sports, culture, and recreation minister its "combat sports", not "combat training" for civilians.

Attached: 485862cd-b142-4c05-9a6f-c809642d4740.jpg.pagespeed.ce.XfH5k9HJuc.jpg (1024x770, 166K)

>I carry 5 different knives.
Faggots and niggers carry knives, which one are you?

When fighting or wanting to throw a punch, hold a lighter in your clenched fist

Forgot to mention but I also carry a semi long sharp screwdriver for the sole purpose of ditching it into my opponents eyeballs. can't see=can't fight

Fuck off. Link to try to get people on watch lists

I dont get into fights because im not a fucking retard.

I also dont carry five knives that im completely untrained in. Again, because im not a fucking retard

explain this to me why, do boxers do this, what is the advantage? not crushing ur thumb, more surface area? what?

(OP)
>I carry 5 different knives on myself,
No you don't
>My best move is to distract my opponent and cut a muscle in his leg/arm with my karambit
No it isn't
>I usually try not to hit any vital organs/arteria so I can beat my enemy to death with my bare hands.
No you don't

>General Street Fight Advice
dont. running is always better than fighting.
before i hear HAH FAGGOT PUSSY RUN LOLOL fuck off and suck my ass. I have had countless stiches, busted lips, i've had fractured ribs, and swollen organs. don't fucking fight you savages

Braces the bones in your hand a bit more. Punching closed fisted on bone is really dangerous, something they don't show in movies much. Heel-palm strikes do less damage but are far safer for you to throw and elbows should be prioritized over close fisted strikes.

How tall are you OP? Because me being a shorter guy that's my plan of attack as well. I also use a long bladed knife in my offhand for when I get around the guy in fighting to cut the hamstrings

If you want to be ready for a street fight, anytime you are near people have a lit cigarette. Honestly it is the best weapon. I don't care how tough the other person thinks they are, if you flick a lit cig in their face they will flinch away and close their eyes, which will give you enough time to start your assault on them.

I bet you're a basement faggot who wouldn't last a day in the can, mate. A good shiv is all a real man needs anyway

Attached: scott_boom_boom_carr.jpg (905x840, 83K)

Man I love this dirty style of fighting.

Yep, I do. Last week when I was walking home late at night this guy comes up to me asking for some cigarettes. The moment he tried to touch my pockets I pulled out my karambit from my waistband and in that millisecundum I cut off his finger, BUT even before it fell to the ground I knocked his ass out with my left elbow, probably breaking his jaw in the process.

Spotted the nigger.

There is nothing dirty about it, there is no referee no judges, it means that you can bite, rip, tear, smash, gouge and stab if it needs for you to come out on top/alive bonus if you enjoy causing pain and suffering

Call me a Nigger again.

Attached: IMG_20200211_144947-1620x2880.jpg (1620x2880, 811K)

It's considered by most who are trained to be "dirty fighting". However you are correct all is fair game when there is no ring or Ref

You sound like you've never been in a fight and drink nothing but monster energy

Kill yourself fag

Attached: 1581277521228.gif (300x224, 631K)

Nigger isn't a skin colour, it's a mindset. Nigger.

if you gold your hand proper you don't need anything to brace. Idiots only use braces because they don't know how to fight, or they want excess wait like a quarter roll

step 1, avoid fighting
step 2, see 1
step 3, see 1
step 4, see 2
step 5, be ready for possibly becoming a vegetable, wishing you was dead or dying
step 6, fight for your life
step 7, don't be like op and have a prebuilt tactic in your mind unless you're suicidal

This whole plan collapses the moment you realize that you can't avoid a fight, it's kill or be killed

Half the reason my plans consist of "stab it until it can no longer move"

Also I have an easier time at winter because I can bring my tactical hatchet with me under my coat

This.
All the “oh bro I’ll bite his fucking neck, I go savage” shit is fucking cringe.

Easiest way to tell you’ve never actually been in a fight. You watch violent movies and think you’re a badass. Kys.

Attached: A871F6DD-1849-4C7F-83F9-23A19C13B030.jpg (640x780, 67K)

There was a Russian guy in the bus once who entered, sat down and was incredibly fucking furious for whatever reason. He kept screaming at the top if his lung and punched into the wall several times. Clearly also looking for a fight/outlet to his anger.
At one point he came close to me, looked directly at me and was screaming shit in russian. I just pretended I did not hear him and kept looking into my phone.
lmao I am such a bitch but what the fuck can you do

>step 1, avoid fighting

You can't always do this. There comes a point in every man's life where either he has to fight for his pride and self respect, or there comes a point where you run away and they give chase. Fighting is inevitable.

Next time punch him in the throat as hards as you can. That'll teach him a lesson.

Gee maybe that’s where the other steps come in to play, huh?

1 stiletto and go for throat or run away

I just can't get mad in situations like these, I'm pumped on adrenaline

still have a crooked nose from a headbutt, street fights can be unpredictable and are best avoided

Attached: 1F2G78D8-5119-695G-0213-36EFCHG51825.jpg (1125x1072, 239K)

Why are you flipping off the floor? What has it ever done to you? Or are you just jealous it's much tougher than you?

Attached: edgy.jpg (600x417, 50K)

I don't live in a shithole so I don't have to worry about any of this.

Attached: 1579405379193.jpg (402x402, 36K)

It looks badass tho

no it just looks wonky

If the guy takes your knife just pull out another

No, when you're talking bone on bone, all you need to do is punch a stronger bone. Most bones in the face and head are stronger than bones in the hand. Sure you can aim for fleshy areas but people do things like, move.

if one of my blades stuck in my opponent I just pull out an other

Geez, it doesn'r really matter where you live. You have mostly rich, well educated politicians fighting in the Parliament which happened not once, it's every people, I mean we are violent savages by nature like it or not.