Accutane didn't do shit, should I off myself

accutane didn't do shit, should I off myself

Attached: 111.png (1069x625, 1.31M)

Yes

KYS with fire.....stream it

nah dude

Who the fuck cares about acne? It has literally zero affect on your life. Shave your face. Wash your pillow. Get confident. You'll be fine.

you should try getting rid of that beard, beards harbor all sorts of bacteria it's most likely making your acne worse.

Maybe go to a dermatologist first.

Stop consuming dairy and use a better detergent.

Shave and try tanning. Make sure to moisturize. You might be taking out too much natural oil and causing irritation

Should i kms too?

Attached: 0A88FAA5-0CFE-47DB-B285-0AD67A380178.jpg (1280x960, 202K)

This is what I would recommend:
-Make sure you wash your face once a day with a product that has zero alcohol, parfumes, heavy soaps etc, "Simple" do a really good range. These strip your face of their natural oils so you then over produce and your pores get clogged. Also try washing with cold water instead of hot.
-Make sure your diet is good, get everything you need inside your system, vitamin d, vitamin c and zinc etc
-I know it's cliche but drink plenty of fluids (water) to flush your system out and keep you hydrated.
-Make sure to exercise, this will do wonders for keeping you less stressed, your circulation and making you feel confident.
-Healthy sleeping pattern so your body can repair and heal.

I know how shit it is, but it won't be forever, you'll get there my dude.

Attached: 1466458238035.png (450x325, 269K)

Yeah. KYS! Cut off arm and beat self to death with one good arm! Do it!

Attached: tumblr_mx3rnr3H0H1rkukbmo1_500.gif (500x267, 1022K)

Do you want to see my erection?

It worked for me!

Attached: 23d1f4b28b33fe5d565d950ba3717320.jpg (377x566, 30K)

I'm not saying any of this will cure you but it's something that helps overtime
>do not touch the problematic areas unless you want to wash them, don't be tempted to scratch it or pop it or anything unless you have absolutely clean hands
>sweet drinks, chocolate and sugar is super bad
>If you want to pop a zit pop the ones you can pop, and preferably after washing and with clean hands, do not attempt to press on the ones you feel they would not come out, because then you're forcing the shit to spread further under the skin. If you want to do something about them anyway I recommend hot water (like as hot as you can take)
>Lower your stress levels, but that's something for a psychiatrist

Idk, some of it sounds useless some of it sounds obvious. Curacne or accutane kinda helped me but not first try. It's a brutal drug and you feel like it's killing you but if your liver is ok, consider getting another run. Depends on if your doctor knows what he's doing.
I'm still not acne free but I don't want to kill myself anymore. Well I do but not because of acne so that's something.

Looks like syphilis

do-it-yourself is very difficult with dermatological diseases. go to the dermatologist. (it would seem chicken pox)

I had mild-severe acne starting when I was 11. It finally went away when I turned 19 and used Tretinoin cream. (CREAM, not GEL or pills)
before that I was on the loop of medication, including uv treatment. maintained great hygiene. nothing worked. my doctor was actually really, really frustrated and then Tretinoin just popped up on the market. he prescribed it and in 2-3 weeks it was gone. all of it.
unless you kill off ALL that bacterium, it's just going to keep cycling the way it does.

godspeed

clean your bed sheets once a week

Fuck bitches with zits. They’re just as self conscience as you are. Too picky to fuck your own kind?? Then kill yourself. Easy.

Attached: 769EFE8B-8AE0-490D-AEBB-38CFEB72F7CD.gif (332x332, 1.18M)

Did you leave it on overnight?

Accutane was some badddddddd shit. Wish i had never been on it but was forced to. Didnt help me at all and fucked up my intestines. Skin on my face was mush and would peel so bad. Hated every second of it.

Let's be honest.

That faggot attempt at facial hair is more off putting to women than a few fucking pimples.

>offing youself because acne
Maybe you should if you're bothered by something so trivial

You desperately need some sun

Tanning beds can help. I'm surprised Accu didnt work. It dried my lips, made me depressed, forced to take blood work BUT it fixed my back ance.

Antibiotic cream and elimination diet?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Shave your beard dude

Use take a razor and flay the problem areas. You won't get that problem anymore with all the scar tissue you'll develop.

I recommend lowering your sugar intake, going outside often, and showering regularly. Considering where this is posted, it might not be a common practice.

If it's just in the chest and your face isn't that attacked by acne then you're good to go

How long did you use accutane?

megadose vitamin b5 and add 2-4g of l carnitine. There, i just saved your life. I have had acne worst than yours since i was 13 and iam now 31. My acne is gone. And iveen taking that supplement combo for 12 years now. No side effect. It might be expensive though, My skin is almost perfect. IF i stop taking them, the acne is back in 3-4 days. Enjoy having sex and love in your life now.

TBH the zits aren't the only reason to off yourself.