Be me

>be me
>about a month ago
>feeling really low because feelings of inadequacy
>meet this girl on a Minecraft server
>she doesn't own a phone, only a laptop
>give her my discord, she starts a convo
>instantly hit it off, become good friends in 2 days
>exchange pics of ourselves, she thinks i'm cute and handsome, she's cute af too (pic related)
>2 days later
>literally sexting, she sends nudes
>closest i ever came to having sex
>ihaven'tbeenthishappyinmonths.jpg
>mood and confidence improve from talking to her
>tells me she wants to be my long distance gf (she lives in Jordan, i live in the Netherlands)
>we become long distance couple
>finally feel like i'm desirable and not worthless
>keep talking and sexting for like 2 weeks
>really feel like i'm in love
>imagining a future together with her, she literally wants to fly out to me next break
>cut to last night
>tells me she thinks we can't talk anymore and that we're not going to work out
>whatthefuck.mp4
>ask her why
>her ultra conservative parents discovered she was talking to me
>she's not allowed to "talk to boys"
>her parents read our entire convo including the sexting
>she's in deep shit
>her parents will probably take her laptop away if they catch us talking again
>promise we'll try to contact each other in a different way
>can only hope i'll speak to her again

I was finally happy again, why the hell do things like this happen? It's like life is just trying to break me mentally. What the fuck do i do now Cred Forumsros?

Attached: Photo_on_2-1-20_at_1.04_AM_2.jpg (1080x720, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eNLo10uMo6E
youtube.com/watch?v=QmYcqG2Nbl4
youtube.com/watch?v=hGZ21cVlnFc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>she lives in Jordan, i live in the Netherlands

It's going to be ok. Shell make you bring her whole family though, good luck with that.

post her nudes

Attached: 1580698321066.jpg (1692x1252, 111K)

Slitting your hand veins open and lying down on the side while doing hand contractions is a good idea.

Nice job thinking with your dick asshole. You're obviously not ready for any type of relationship. Why not try fixing that logic of yours before you fuck up her life instead of sitting in an echo chamber of pity.

>thinking with my dick
How the fuck was i supposed to know her parents were so strict? She never even mentioned anything about them being like this

Idk man, really feel like i shouldn't. She'll probably be fucking disowned if anyone related to her finds out

Alright it's confirmed, go kill yourself. The fact that you're blaming this on life and her parents is beta as shit. YOU are the problem for thinking she needs to tell you anything to know it's a bad idea.

Yeah well mind actually telling me what you think i did wrong? Was it assuming it'd be okay talking to her? The sexting? I know i was the one who got her in trouble but i never would have done any of this if i had known something like this would happen

Het is nu aan haar ouders Kay, je kan niks anders doen dan wachten...

You went wrong when you got into a long distance relationship expecting more than just nudes, it never turns out well, just gtfo of it and move on

What you're doing wrong is looking for a relationship to be happy. In turn, you got a girl that you knew for 4 days into parental trouble for sexting. It's not what you did wrong, bc frankly you're doing everything wrong. So what you do now is move on, learn to think and make yourself happy instead of letting others make you happy.

Thank you, it seems like everyone on here thinks having common sense is being pessimistic and or an asshole.

Jep, zal moeten wachten tot het allemaal wat rustiger gaat en haar ouders minder op d'r vingers kijken, waarschijnlijk op een ander platform proberen te praten ofzo. Wil haar alleen niet nog dieper in de shit helpen dus probeer voor nu even afstand te houden

You think I could get in a long distance relationship with a cutie dutch girl? Maybe migrate there and have white kids?

Attached: x1em2z6mc4v21.png (946x716, 988K)

I know, i really want to just be happy by myself but i just have this self-hatred that always tells me i have no right to be. I wasn't even looking for a relationship to get happy, i just saw it as a bonus until it made me realise how fucking miserable i've felt for so long. I just have these deep rooted insecurity that makes me just hate myself and because of that i constantly seek for approval, which she gave to me. I just felt like i was worthy of love for once.

>have white kids
Kek

Onder een andere naam chatten werkt vaak ook, en/of chats maar verwijderen van haar kant. Hoop dat het goed komt!

Having a relationship or friends can help you get out of all of that. Don't expect to be a succesful, perfect man and then start looking for some support. Don't depend on others too much either.

I hate to be that guy but come on, you're probably white and tall as fuck how bad your life can be?

Attached: HOjbEaOZ_400x400.jpg (222x222, 9K)

Dat is opzich wel een goeie oplossing, zal proberen. Thanks user

Yeah, you're probably right. My life isn't really all that bad, i'm just not in a good place mentally

youtube.com/watch?v=eNLo10uMo6E

Just smile user.

youtube.com/watch?v=QmYcqG2Nbl4

Attached: 1578154695192.jpg (500x472, 51K)

I was going to suggest OP gets a local ppgirlfriend.

Well, since you are obviously 14 years old. Maybe get over it. Life gets WAY worse than this.

I'm 19, but yeah i know this is really nothing, relatively speaking. At least i'm still in a place where this shit is still the worst thing that's happened

Thanks that actually made me lol

I mean i would but there aren't any around that i know of

She was underage and her parents found out she was talking someone older. Delete those pics.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGZ21cVlnFc

all good things come to an end mate. Post the pics and move on :)

yeah take it as a good experience. Others will come dont worry

post em she looks like a beauty

we all seek approval constantly

Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, and France are all loaded with hot, fuckable women.
Get off your ass and your laptop and go find a real woman.

Source: I'm an American man luckily and happily married to hot Dutch whore.

She wasn't. She's 18. Don't try to make me look like some kind of fucking pedo

How does one just "go and find real women"

>long distance relationship
dude, be thankful you avoided a whole lotta more inevitable future pain. trust me, just trust me. its a lot better this way. i know you feel attached to her and all that shit but you need to drop it ASAP. get it out of your system. stop pursuing long distance bullshit because even without strict parents there woulda been a lot more problems. find a girl where you live and forget about her. and let time heal everything. dont be such a pussy

I don't know how to find a girl irl, at this point i've just lost all hope
Where do i even look? I have really no one to go to a bar with, i'm about the least confident guy you'll ever meet and my social anxiety is constantly holding me back

Yeah but for some people it just reaches an unhealthy degree

oh yeah, especially for people between 18 and 15. It will get better.
Now post em man

No dude i'm not posting them i don't trust Cred Forums with that shit and i'm not risking ruining this shit even more
Besides, having other dudes beating their dick to your girl's nudes is basically getting e-cucked

You're fault for having to resort to internet relationships

Go outside and get a girlfriend nerd