I had been to birthday party of a friend a couple of days ago...

I had been to birthday party of a friend a couple of days ago, my girlfriend was also there and my best friend from school had also come over (He doesn't live in the same city). We had lots of alcohol and later that night some of my friends among them my girlfriend and best friend still wanted to go partying to the club, but I and some others, among them a female friend of mine, let's call her A.

So one group walked into the city to party, among them my girlfriend and best friend who came along quite well. My best friend planned to go back to my apartment in the night after they left the club, so I gave him my second key (he would sleep on a mattress on the floor).

Me and the others, among them A, cleaned up the apartment we had the birthday party at a bit and then wanted to go home. When we just exited A asked me if she could stay over at my apartment tonight which was just across the street instead of walking home 1.5 miles (She was to drunk to ride her bike, Bus operations time was already over, Taxis are quite expensive and Uber doesn't exist here). So I agreed. (We also did this before)

When we arrived at my apartment and went into bed (she slept in one bed with me) she began making out with me and I was too drunk to disagree, so one thing came to another.

On the next morning I realised my best friend hasn't come back. But first A wanted to leaf, however she wanted to kiss me again, however I agreed and this also ended up in sex again.

After she finally left I tried calling my best friend, but his phone was off. So I tried to calling my gf, she answered the phone and told me he had slept in her apartment. (I had just waked them up by my call) I wondered a bit about that, but not to much. I didn't tell her I cheated on her.

>Cont in comments

Attached: D7A32AF0-A140-45BD-990F-2E582DF59446.jpg (804x350, 58K)

So later my best friend and gf came over to my friend came over to my flat and he left. Then I planned to tell her what happened but couldn't make myself do it. In the end the day went on quiet normal and she even stayed over at my flat that night and we also had sex.

Now, a couple days later, my girlfriend told me under tears that she cheated on me that very night with my best friend (They were both totally drunk), I also confessed that I has cheated on her with A in the same night, but not that we had sex in the next morning again. We both agreed to go on as usual.

But I seriously don't know what to do and also how to deal with my friend. Do you have any tipps Cred Forums?

Attached: 0a1.jpg (643x820, 75K)

Yes, sure. I also had to write it.

Not op user here. Tl;dr, big boss oP and his gf cheated on each other in the same night because of a little liquid courage

And I'm asking Cred Forums for advice

ya'll should just break up

Why? What would be the point in that?

bump

your both cheaters so your meant for eachother

>But I seriously don't know...how to deal with my friend.
You can't blame your friend if he was drunk, you did the same shit.

bunp

Hang out again all 4 of you. Maybe an orgy will happen. Set the direction you want your dominos to fall.

Be the Alpha.

Just break up. Sorry to say while all 3 of you are pieces of shit, you and your gf will never be the same. Also your bf is clearly not your bf so might as well cut contact with him.

Or he can blame both his friend and himself.both of them are in the wrong here. One doesn't negate the other

Admit that this entire situation is a preview of the future. Find new circles evolve grow and meet new people that wouldn’t put you in that situation.

I would keep A and your gf around for a while. just remember, DO NOT MARRY your gf. her fucking your bestfriend demoted her to "just my girl to fuck until the One comes around."

I'll keep A cuz at least she helped you out with cleaning up and seems to be a cool friend --- who you can fuck.

As for you cheating? Oh well...

A is kinda crazy and I wasn't the main one cleaning it also wasn't my apartment.
We just all helped to clean up a bit.

i see. is she hot? i mean, would you fuck her again? also, i meant keep her as a friend. dont date her. lol just have easy access in case you want to fuck

Use this as reason to try an open relationship.
In today’s world, sex can be as safe and fun as any activity. Same as finding a random partner to play coed dodgeball with.
Once you get past the “sex is so speshul” mindset, your life will open in amazing ways. Talk openly to your gf. You may still love her but reassure her that you love her for reasons other than sex.

Tl;dr

this. but with other people because it only works with trust. keep fucking that girl though

>keep fucking that girl though
which?

A

Oh I thought my gf

Pick the one with the better personality, not so much the one with the better pussy.

Attached: 00F1C481-38E8-4269-A3DD-33D9EB5A75F2.jpg (331x314, 36K)