I got requests that I "finish" my story. You can choose to see it as fiction...

I got requests that I "finish" my story. You can choose to see it as fiction, you can choose to believe every word of it...

However if you choose to bitch about it and be a dick then do us all all a favor and go kill yourself.

I will not be posting tits
I will not be answering questions

I will post the story as it was and then continue it (it is not all written up, you can be patient or fuck off, I don't really care).

Picture not related
----------------------------------------

Attached: 1b8ff1f1fb9ef49323c31b03b1e5bf37-imagejpeg.jpg (1536x2048, 453K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AvWfbIe4X_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I grew up pretty sexually aware as my hippie parents often made out and took baths together and we knew all about how natural sex was at a young age (like 6)

By 10 i had heard them have sex dozens of times.

I had my period fairly early for my grade and by 11 i had budding breasts and all. What I didn't know was that my parents were doing some swinging too, our neighbors 3 doors down would have them over (they had no kids) for "cards" and such. We were close and I literally called the Uncle Jerry and Aunt Jean.

Jerry and Jean had a cool house and a pool, and in summer I was allowed to pretty much go swimming (as long as they were home) whenever I wanted.

It was that summer of my 11th year that things changed.

I was swimming and Jerry asked if I wanted a soda, I said yes, please. He went in and brought back a towel.

He said "you are growing up fast" that suit almost doesn't fit you anymore. My suit was really tight and from the year before. He said, you are almost as tall as Jean (she was pretty short) now, you are gonna be a tall one.

I loved being praised on how I was getting bigger and was always measuring myself against his short wife.

Then he said, you know if you wanted to try one of Jean's grown up swim suits she has some smaller ones that no longer fit...

I was thrilled, I knew she always wore two piece suits and I have never even tried one on.

He said he would go lay some out in their bed room, and then he came back and said i could try them on.

I went in and there were 3 suits on the bed... I immediately LOVED the red white and blue one with stars and put it on.

It actually fit decently (I had to tighten the bottoms a bit and the top a lot)

I came out and he said I looked "so grown up"

I thought I did too and hopped back in the pool..

Cont.

When I was done swimming for a bit i got out and noticed he was looking at me a lot, I loved it, thought it had to be the suit.

He then said that he was sure I could keep the suit, but I knew right away that would be a bad idea, because I wasn't sure my parents would let me. I told him I am not sure... and he was like

"oh, well tell you what, you can keep it here, and it can be our little secret"

I was ecstatic, I wore all 3 suits in successive days that week. I felt like a real grown up.

The next week, he said that he had told Jean about me liking the suits and she had told him that she had a newer one that was too tight, she was going to return it, but if I liked it I could try it.... It was BRAND new

I now realize that this was all a lie. But I almost dove into the brand new white suit. It was awesome, what i didn't notice was that it had no real liner in it. Which means of course that when it got wet it was non-existant. I played completely unaware.

I also loved all the attention Jerry was giving me... we had more "secrets" than the suit soon. He let me take a sip of his gin and tonic (it was gross) and his wine (that was pretty good)

A bout a week later I was swimming when Jean came home she smiled at me and asked how the water was, I said great... she asked if i like her suit, I said it was awesome. She told me I looked so grown up in it. Then she said she needed Jerry for a bit in the bedroom, they got up and left. about 15 minutes later I needed to pee, and i got out dried off a bit and went to go to their bathroom. It was then I heard the sex noises coming from their room! I hadn't really thought about it before, but i of course knew they had sex, but for some reason it was a turn on to listen to them. I knew I couldn't get caught so i went pee and back to the pool After a bit longer jerry came back out and like 3 minutes later Jean came out and said she had to get back to work.

Cont.

After I was done i went in to their room to change (I had now quit wearing my swimsuit at all and just changed in their bedroom) when i went to get dressed I could not find my underwear at all... and my stuff that I had left on the bed was moved onto the dresser where they left the suit for me. I was embarrassed, but I also didn't want to leave them there somewhere and have them find them. I cracked the door and asked Jerry if he or Jean had moved them. He said yeah they needed to move them off the bed, but said that maybe they accidently got thrown in their hamper, told me not to worry that they would wash them and leave them out for me next time. I accepted that and put my shorts and teeshirt on. It felt weird and a little naughty to wear my shorts with no underwear on. When I came out Jerry asked if I wanted a soda, i said sure and he got me a coke and him a glass of wine. he invited me in living room and he sat in his recliner and i on the couch.

He then surprised me by asking if I liked going without underwear... I didn't know what to say, but I said it was alright, and felt different. He said that his wife like to do that sometimes when they went out. I said, you mean in dresses? and he said yeah... makes her feel a little naughty, but is harmless. He then said if I wanted to try it, I might as well next time i came over because he was sure by then they would have found and washed my underwear.

I felt so odd, but very excited and a little nervous. He then changed the subject and asked if I had been to the beach yet this year. I told them we had gone earlier but the water was too cold to enjoy. He said that it might be getting wamer now and maybe if I wanted he could take me over to try again.

I thought that sounded fun, and thanked him... my soda was gone and I went home for the day.

Cont.

The next trip I decided to be daring and wore a jean skirt and no undies over.

When I got there Jerry said he liked my skirt, and that I looked so grown up in it. I beamed again... He then said he was sorry but they hadn't found my underwear yet, he seemed really sorry, and baffled, he said it had to be somewhere but they couldn't find them for the life of them. He said he hoped that was alright, i was a little embarrassed again, but said it was no big deal. He then asked if I could help him with something before the swim, I said of course i would, and he said he needed to get the 4th of july decorations out of the attic to put them up, and Jean normally did this. He said the ladder was a bit small and he was afraid he was too big for it. I of course said i would help. I went up the ladder and he was telling me where to look they were just past the opening (it was a real small attic) and I slid them towards the opening and as I started down the ladder I heard him gasp a bit and say my name, and then wow. I then realized he was looking right up my skirt.my face instantly went flush but before i could say anything he said, that he had never realized how sexy i was before.I had no idea what to say so i just kept wrestling the box and finally got it out over the opening and he said he could get it. He reached up and held it with one hand, It was pretty heavy for me but him it was nothing. My face was still burning, but as i came down the stairs I then noticed that he had a HUGE hardon in his shorts. I didn't know what to say but i realized i was staring

He said, don't worry it is natural, and that he was sorry but my skirt had a real effect on him. He then joked that he wished Jean was coming home for lunch today, but that she was at another job site, so he might just have to "take care of himself"

My head was spinning, i was stunned, realizing that he was talking about jerking off... and like I was hearing it all the time.

Cont.

I realized that he really did consider me "all grown up" if he would say that in front of me... he then said i could change in their room

I went and changed and my pussy literally felt warm i put on the white suit and went out to swim. He still had a hard on and just went out with a glass of wine and sat on his lounger out by the pool. I went in the water but I basically was staring at his cock over and over again.

He caught me looking a ton, but didn't say anything, until after what seemed like hours (was probably like 20 minutes) he finally said, "can I ask you a personal question"

my face was back to flaming again, and said sure...

he said, "have you ever seen a penis before"

Before I even really thought about the question, I shook my head no...

He then said, "well if you don't mind keeping another secret I will let you see mine if you want"

My tongue didn't work but I just nodded, and he sat up and patted the chair across from him. I went up and sat like a moth going to flame.

He loosened his shorts and laughed, "well i figured it wouldn't be fair to not show you since I saw how lovely your pussy is"

My face got even hotter, as i had never had someone call it my pussy before... i of course knew the word, but it was so hot.

When he pulled it out I sat there in Awe. It was probably 7-8 inches and looked gigantic and so hard.

He then looked at me and said he was probably gonna just "make it go away by myself" but if you want to see me do it you can.

I looked up and just half whispered, "yes please"

he then grabbed it and started rubbing it after 30 seconds he stopped looked at me and said, "you want to touch it?"

it was like an out of body experience as i saw my own hand move towards his cock

It was hotter and softer than it looked. he then gave me a little tour of it telling me about the sensitive head and his balls (They felt so big)...

Cont.

He then said that he was so turned on and that ,
"I am gonna cum pretty quick with your hand rubbing me like that"

I thought about stopping, but I really wanted to see what cumming looked like. again i knew all about it, but had never seen it.

He encouraged me and said it felt so good, then he got kinda tense and said "please keep going" I did and then all of a sudden a huge glob of cum shot way out and onto my upper arm and chest. I started to move back and let go, and he instantly grabbed his cock and finished with several more globs shooting mostly past me (one on my legs and then several on the concrete between us).

He kinda looked drunk and panting, then he looked at me and said, "I am so sorry, I didn't realize it was gonna cum out that hard..." He said, "I guess i just found you so hot I came a lot harder then i normally do"

I felt really hot at this point and he said, go ahead and take a shower if you want

I nodded and went inside... I touched my left finger to the cum on my shoulder and I had to know... once in the bathroom i brought it to my lips, and found the taste to be a bit bitter but not horrible.

I was showering when he yelled in that if I wanted to i could leave the suit in the sink and he would wash it.

He said i was welcome to wear a different suit if i wanted to keep swimming.

I wore a towel out and he was in the kitchen, I said I wasn't sure if i wanted to swim more, and might just get dressed.

He just said, "no problem" "Hope you are feeling ok"

Then he said, I didn't even think to ask you if you masturbate too... I told him no i didn't.. ((which was a bit of a lie, i had played some, it felt good but i had never had an orgasm). He just said, "oh no, that is so mean of me"

I asked him what he meant, and he said, "well it isn't fair for one person to cum without the other one getting to cum too"

He then came to the hallway and looked at me in my towel, and said "If you want I can help you out"

Cont.

I felt my face flame up again and stammered out, "i don't know... no no I better not"

He said, "no problem" but offer stands if you want.

I quickly got dressed and went home, but thanked him before I left.

I walked home in a dreamlike daze.

Cont.

When i got to Jerry's house He immediately looked at my outfit and smiled... he said that it was a really cute skirt.

I also saw that he was in swim trunks this time and that he was already getting a hard on.

I knew it was me that had that effect. He apologized and said that he and Jean had cleaned the entire bedroom last night and still hadn't found my underwear. He said at this point he felt really bad, and if I would let him he would just like to buy me a new pair.

I said he really didn't have to as they were just plain and old anyway. But he insisted...

he said did I want another pair just like he had seen, or did I want something more grown up.

I told him i was not sure what he meant, So he said he would show me, he invited me into his bedroom, and went to a top drawer, there it was almost full of Jean's underwear. He picked them up one by one and showed me lacey ones, and thongs and even ones that had straps for stockings. As he was going through them my eyes locked on something else in the drawer. There was a plastic looking cock. I had heard of a vibrator before, but had never seen one.

He saw me looking and said, "oh gosh, I didn't even think, you have probably never seen one of these huh?"

I whispered that no I hadn't, and he reached down and grabbed it, and said, "well go ahead and look, we already ahve a ton of secrets, what is one more right?"

I just dumbly nodded, and felt the hard plastic in my hand... it looked big, but probably was about the same size as him. it felt pretty heavy and was super smooth.

Cont.

i moved it around and felt it a bit, and he said, "and this is how it goes on" and spun the base. I almost dropped it when it came to life in my hands

he showed me that the more you turned it the faster it vibrated... I couldn't believe how high it went, and my face must have showed it... he laughed and said, "well you don't start on that setting of course" Then he said, "however Jean loves to work up to it on her 3rd or 4th cum"

My mind reeled at that statement... cumming more than once? I have never even cum before, and she did it several times in a row?

I felt my face burn.

He said, "they are fun, but for a first time I would recommend the old fashioned way"

I looked and asked him what he meant, and he said, "you know, fingers, tongue and cocks"

he then reached out and said, "what kind of underwear did you go with today"

Before I realized it he had reached out and lifted the hem of my skirt

"naughty naughty, I love it!"

Cont.

I looked and saw he was hard again, he saw me looking, and said, "no, no, I am not gonna be selfish, you first this time.

he then moved closer and pressed his middle finger up against my pussy... it was electric and I almost collapsed...

I gasped and he led me over to the bed, and said, "relax"

he gently laid me back without losing contact on my clit. as soon as i laid back i felt so vulnerable, but it felt sooooo good. I immediatley thought OMG he is going to fuck me... but he didn't, he just rubbed on my pussy... and it felt so good.

it was so much better then anything i had done myself. My hips started bucking on their own trying to get more. He chuckled a bit, and said, if you liked the fingers wait until you feel this.

He then moved quickly and i felt his tongue glide along me. I literally squealed trying to say something but couldn't.

he licked in short but firm strokes and i felt it coming, like nothing i had ever experienced... then everything slowed down and I saw nothing but white.

Cont.

I rode that first orgasmic wave, and i thought I was going crazy. He slowed and lessened his pressure then moved slowly away, looked at me and said, "better?" I just smiled and laid there, i felt drunk and high at the same time. He asked, "you want more, or would you like to help me out again?"

I just looked and said, "you..." and he smiled again, and said, "you are so hot"

he stood up undid his trunks tie and let them slip off

there it was again that larger then life cock. he stroked it a bit looking at me, and said "you want to touch it again?"

I moved up to the edge of the bed and reached out... he groaned lightly when i touched it. then after a bit said, you know a tongue can feel good for me too if you were willing?

it was like he could read my mind, i wanted to do it, to know what it was like i stuck my tongue out and touched it to him, I am not sure what i expected, but it had no real taste. But he moaned, and said, "oh yeah, that is amazing"

I felt like a queen, he then walked me through what guys liked, how to take him in my mouth, and rub my tongue on the underside by the tip where it is really sensitive.

He also said he would warn me when he was close to cumming so i could decide what to do?

I must have looked puzzled he said, "well some women really like cum, and others don't... Jean says she feels really powerful when she makes me cum in her mouth"

I already knew what i had to do and when i heard him moan he was about to cum i just kept licking and sucking

it came out hard again but he kind of thrusted right at the same time and I just kind of involuntarily swallowed.

He groaned "OH FUCK YESSSSSS" and just kept groaning, "oh yes, fuck yeah, wow"

as he slipped out, I realzied that I didn't really taste anything at all, but felt really awesome.

Then what he said next, "Holy shit you are amazing, that was better than Jean"

I Felt like I was going to explode I was so excited.

Cont.

Not only had i given my first blow job (i knew the term) but he thought i was better than his wife!) If I had been raised normally i might have felt guilt about him cheating on her, but I honestly never gave it a 2nd thought.

He said, "up for a swim?" i said sure and he said, "me too" he put his trunks on and then watched me change into my swimsuit. It didn't even feel odd, we went out and swam.

for the first time in my life i felt sexy and knew what it meant. We had been in the pool probably 30 minutes when i noticed he had a bit of a hard on again...

He laughed a bit and said that the trunks had gotten uncomfy, and with that he took them off... and was in the pool naked.

He smiled and said, "ever skinny dip?"

I felt so high as i took off my suit, I was naked in a pool with a guy, who thought I was sexy...

Cont.

We swam about, and it felt so taboo to be skinny dipping. I had heard of it, and it sounded like such an adult thing, and here I was doing it. He playfully grabbed at me and splashed, Then he grabbed me and picked me up, again i thought he might enter me but he just played with my pussy while sucking on my nipples.

A new first and i loved it, it was like there was a wire that ran between my nipples and my clit. I wiggled and groaned, and then he said, "Fuck i need to eat that pussy again" he literally carried me out of the pool and laid me on the lounge and pretty much dived into my pussy again.

I couldn't believe it was possible but it felt even better than before. , but this time when I got close he would slow down and dance around my clit... it was driving me nuts.

Just when I thought I couldn't take it anymore he didn't stop and sucked firmly... my world exploded again but this time it lasted longer almost like i came twice in row...

i lay there panting trying to get my eyes to focus when he said, "you are amazing!" and i felt like I could die I was so happy

i wanted to do something for him again, so i sat up and immediately grabbed his cock. i slid to the end of the lounge and this angle was better because I was lower than on the bed. I felt like i had more conrol as i started sucking on his cock.

I soon noticed that every time I tried to slide it deeply in to my mouth he would moan, "oh yesss"

I loved it, so i tried to do it more and more, pretty soon he was like, "jesus you are gonna make me cum again"

I started moving deeper and faster and all of a sudden i felt him go really rigid and it jerked. This time it hit me kind of funny and i coughed..

i instinctively pulled back and another shot hit the back of my throat. He slipped out and a couple more really watery pulses hit my face.

I was coughing a bit, and he looked real concerned, and said, "are you alright?" I shook my head and kind of croaked out, yeah just hit funny.

Cont.

He smiled, and said, "well guys kinda like it when a woman wears it too" at first I didn't catch on, but realized what he was saying and also realized i had cum on my face.

He handed me a towel. I wiped down, and he sat next to me.

He then sounded serious and said, "look you are amazing, but I am pretty sure if anyone other than Jean found out they would be pretty pissed and not understand. So if you want we can just stop this here."

I almost felt sick, thinking it might end, my brain whizzing along, and he said, "or we can just be really careful, and I will teach you whatever you want to know"

I smiled and said, "i want to know more" He said, alright, but lets call it a day and you sleep on it, if you feel same way tomorrow we will talk again.

he grabbed me a coke and I changed back into my clothes that were in the bedroom. I went home and had lunch, but before my parents had gotten home I already knew I was going back for sure. I also knew that he was probably avoiding having sex with me on purpose wanting to make sure I was ready. But in my mind I was soooo ready. Everything had been amazing, and i knew that would be too...

I tried to not think about it all night, but it was hard to do, and even my mom asked if I were ok. I said yeah, was just thinking I needed to go shopping for clothes soon.

She said, yeah you are out growing the old stuff fast.

Maybe this weekend?

"Sure mom"

--- This is where the original ended --- you may wish to bump to keep this alive while I am typing now.

Was it anything like this scene?

youtube.com/watch?v=AvWfbIe4X_4

As I said previously you're a very good writer. I am enjoying this story.

I woke up the next day and it was raining...

I was a little thrown off, I realized that the pool thing was just an excuse at this point, but I also didn't know what else to do.

My parents went to work and I put on some shorts and a tee shirt and decided to pray for the rain to end.

It didn't, about lunch time our phone rang, I answered and it was Jerry, "shitty weather huh?"

I said, "Yeah" he said, well if you are like me and bored you are welcome to come over, and we can watch a movie or something... up to you though?"

I felt the butterflies grow in my belly, and I said, "sure, I will be over in a bit"

When I hung up I knew that this was somehow a new line, I was going over to "play" and we both knew it.

I went to my closet and was pissed that I didn't have anything left that was very grown up. I decided that maybe my old swim suit was about as sexy as anything i had, and it would also mean I wouldn't have to decide to wear underwear or not.

I put it on got my rain coat over it, and set out to Jerry and Jean's place.

Cont.

Thanks for continuing! I love it

Great story!

checkt

Attached: 1449710974022.jpg (700x520, 88K)

My butterflies were full force when i moved up their walk, I rang the door bell and Jerry opened the door. "come on in," he said and i thanked him.

"Let me take your rain coat"

As he did he said, "gotta love the optimism there, for a moment when I saw your bare legs under the coat i wondered if you had just come over in the raincoat only!

My face must have shown my shock at that idea, and he quickly followed, "didn't know if you had an exhibitionist streak in you"

I wasn't exactly sure what that meant, but i was smart enough to know it probably meant liked to show off or some such...

He then said, "So... Movie? Or if you want we can still swim, not like it matters if you get wet"

I mulled it over a bit, and then said, "i have never really gone swimming in the rain before"

He smiled and then said, "your suit or the new one?" I got excited and said the new one...

He said, well I hadn't thought ahead to lay it out, but come on I will grab it.

We went into the bedroom and he opened a different drawer and pulled it out and set it on the top, he then looked over at me, "I guess I can let you get changed if you wish"

I honestly don't know what came over me, but before I even realized I was saying it, "No, that is fine, not like you haven't seen me naked right?"

The smile on his face was exactly what I wanted to see. I peeled out of my suit, and reached for the white suit, and he interrupted me, "unless you want to just go skinny dipping again"

I smiled, and said, "sounds fun"

He quickly took off his shorts and tee shirt and i saw his hardening cock again, "he said, well lets go!"

Cont.

Whole lotta dubs happening here
Capping as we go btw

>I will not be posting tits
bye

We scurried through the house and ran out onto the back patio.

The rain was consistent but not hard, and the temperature wasn't too cold, but my nipples were achingly hard by the time we got to the pool.

Jerry hopped up on the diving board, and dove in... i wasn't much of a diver so i just jumped in off the side.

Again we swam about (the water felt so much warmer with the cool air) and before long he had grabbed me in a horse play kind of way, then proceed to lift me and suck on my nipples

"God these are perfect!" it felt so good... and when his pinky found my clit it instantly moaned

I felt like putty in his hands and was quickly approaching my orgasm. It was like he knew it because he let up a bit and switch to a kiss on my mouth.

it was then i felt his cock brush my pussy.

I instantly shivered, and he chuckled, "you are a hot one aren't you"

He then kind of held me against his hardness... "you wanting more than just oral this time?"

Again all i could do was look through thin-slitted eyes and nod.

He said, well experience tells me this isn't really a place for a girls first time, so how about we go back in?

I again just nodded.

He walked to the steps again and carried me directly into the house, and into the bedroom. He grabbed a towel from the top of the dresser and lowered me to the ground and dried me off.

He quickly toweled himself off and then led me over to the bed, and laid me down in it.

Cont.

and nothing of value was lost that day....

Bumping so this doesn't die

he parted my legs, and i expected "this would be it" but he lowered his head to my pussy.

He started slowly licking all up and down my slut and then paid more attention to my clit. It felt SO fucking good. I again was getting close, he put a finger in me as he licked and then slowed a bit.

He said, "you are really wet, so it should be ok, but it will hurt a little at first"

"I will go real slow, and I promise it will feel much better soon"

with that he slid up and positioned his cock at the entrance to my pussy. It looked bigger than it ever had.

He pushed a little and it felt pretty good then i felt a bunch of pressure. he moved back and forth several times like a fraction of an inch then he pushed steadily.

The pressure turned to pain, not like blinding but it hurt, i held my breath and then the pressure stopped with a real sharp twinge.

I kind of yelp/groaned. and he kissed my forehead. and said, "just relax, it gets better from here on in"

He then put a thumb on my clit and began rubbing. the soreness quickly changed to a throbbing that felt good.

He began slowly moving his cock again and now it felt a little sore, but also really good, deep...

I was building really fast and all of a sudden my climax overcame me. It was WAY stronger than i had felt before, and it felt like i was spasming twice and long.

But this time he didn't stop he just kept firm pressure on my clit and kept rubbing. At first i thought it was too much, but then i realized that it was feeling really good again.

I also felt him bump all the way up in me, i looked down between us but couldn't really tell how far in he was.

Again, it was like he read my mind and he said, "you want to see?"

I nodded and slid up into a kneeling position with his legs way spread. I couldn't believe how much was in me!

He had maybe an inch out of me, and was sliding almost all the way out then back in really fast.

Cont.

Bump

Bump

I was climbing real fast again. See it made it even hotter, and there was so much sensation...

He then removed his thump put it up to my mouth, and without even thinking i sucked it.

He groaned and said, "fuck that is hot" and took his wet thumb back to my clit. He moved it around and it felt even better. I could feel it coming again, and before i was ready i was throbbing again. I couldn't believe it could be longer or stronger than the last one, but it had to be. It felt like everything below my belly button was spasming!

I vaguely heard him groan out, "Oh jesus christ" and he pushed deep and just stayed still as my climax diminished.

I was panting and sweating, and he said, "I was totally gonna pull out, but that last cum of yours pushed me over the edge, I am sorry"

Through the fog of my post-o brain I didn't really grasp what he was saying, until he slowly started to pull back out. Once he was out i saw a little bit of pink and his cum on his cock and he hopped up and grabbed the towel.

"Don't worry about the towel, it will wash" and he tossed it my way.

I immediately drew it to my pussy. It was still sensitive, and he said "if you want you may want to just go use the toilet"

I awkwardly got up and held it tight as i went to the toilet. When I sat down i began feeling everything run out of me. I was a little scared to look, but so curious I couldn't help myself.

I spread my legs expecting it to be a mess, and it was really just a bit of pink and a hole lot of globs of white, with a strand hanging out of me.

I grabbed paper and wiped off.

He then yelled in, 'if you want you can shower too"

I yelled back ok, and got up and turned the water on.

Cont.

type faster and please show us your tits because i wanna cum to your story and your tits

This thread sucks.

lol dubs

Feel free to leave

lol trips of truth

I got the temp set right and got in... I then heard him yell in... well something. It was hard to make out over their shower (which was really big and had two shower heads). I yelled back that I couldn't hear him...

I then saw him poke his head in and he said, "I was just checking to make sure everything was ok"

I said, "yeah, this is a great shower!"
He said, "yeah sometimes Jean and I take showers at the same time.

I looked at him, and said, "well if you need one too"

He just chuckled and said, "thanks"

He climbed in and I loved that I was showering with a guy, and I had just had sex, my mind was all over the place.

He said, "you were amazing, that was so hot!"

I kind of stammered, "thank you, I loved it!"

I then looked and realized he was half-hard again...

He saw my glance, and said, "yeah sorry, it has a mind of its own with super hot women like you"

I reached out and touched it, and it jumped a bit.

"guys normally need a little bit to get hard again, but you got me feeling like I am a teenager again"

He said, "if a guy cums real fast, sometimes the second time he will last longer"

"My wife normally prefers to have oral for first orgasms so the sex lasts longer"

I couldn't believe it but I was actually getting horny again.

"But I am fine if you want to be done..."

I looked up and then said, "I don't know how much better it could possibly get"

I even giggled a bit at the end which I was pissed at myself for...

He reached past me turned off the shower heads, and said, "want to find out"

I finally managed to use my voice, "Yes"

and we left the shower to go back to the bed room.

Cont.

COMMANDO 5000 HAS SPOKEN

Everyone is getting dubs and trips. I may as well try my luck here!

Nah thinking about spamming the fuck out of this thread though

Please tell me Aunt Jean eventually lowers her fat, hairy cunt onto your face

If I had to take a guess, it ends with OP learning what her parents taste like. Or maybe everyone gets on the floor and walks the dinosaur.

>OP learning what her parents taste like.
That would be fine too, tbh

Oooff

I'm sure the aunt jean stuff is in there too. This is a progression of how someone easily groomed her into sex. If the guy is a swinger and the wife is one, and they swing with her parents, the foreshadowing should be obvious.

>gets on the floor and walks the dinosaur

this was my prediction

We grabbed new towels and dried off and went back in the bed room.

He again laid me down on the bed, I was a little surprised when he moved to lick me again.

but as soon as he touched my clit any thought of protesting left me.

this time he was very firm and i quickly got near an orgasm, but he didn't stop... i went over the top and while i was doing so he just kept constant pressure on my clit

it was amazing. As soon as i re opened my eyes he got up on his knees and started pushing into me again.

This time there was no soreness at all. It just felt so hard and good...

I stared in amazement as he moved it in and out of me.

he again put a thumb in my mouth then to my clit, and it got even better.

He then slowed a bit and said, "you want to try being on top?"

I was in a bit of a trance but i just nodded, and he quickly laid down next to me.

"just straddle me and you can guide it in, and control the speed and depth"

at first i thought maybe on my knees woudl work but he was bigger than me by a fair bit, "he said just stay on the balls of your feet, if you get tired, just tell me"

I did as he said and he led my hand to his cock. I held it stead as i lowered myself down.

On contact it felt so good that i just kind of rubbed it around a bit, then began easing down on it.

IT felt good... different, but good, like it was hitting different spots, spots that wanted attention.

I eased lower and lower and before i realized it i felt my ass touch him.

"Wow" he said, I mirrored back, "wow" and slowly started to go up. Pretty soon i found that long and slow strokes all the way up and down (but not quite out) felt amazing.

then he reached up and put his thumb to my lips again
then back to my clit

I immediately started to go faster and harder

i started to kind of squeak a bit on the down stroke. i was close, and he knew it. He rubbed my clit quickly and my legs went weak. I slid all the way down and started to cum

Cont.

Then Jean opened the door.

Got on the floor.

>Everybody walked the dinosaur

Fin.

Kek.

He used his thumb to tease the orgasm to what felt to impossibly long limits.

I sat there fully impaled on what I thought would never fit in me, with an huge cum afterglow.

He chuckled a bit, which i literally felt in my pussy because he jerked a bit when he did it, "You don't do anything small do you..."

"you want to switch positions?"

But right then i didn't, for some reason I almost felt like it was a challenge. My legs felt a little like lead, but when i moved i found it felt really good still. and i began fucking him, like actually fucking...

He groaned again, "Jesus Christ girl... you are amazing"

I noticed he grunted and hunched his hips every time I "bottomed out" on him, and right there i made up my mind I was gonna make him cum.

I started to move more forcefully and actually slapping a bit when i came down on him.

He put one hand on my hip, but didn't control anything just kind of held on to me.

I did this for what seemed like a real long time, and my legs were starting to get tired. But I didn't want to "lose"
I rested a bit fully down on him, he said, "we can switch now if you want, it is ok"

I again shook my head no, and started moving again
this time only about half way up and more front to back a bit.
This felt sooo good to me and it also was less fatiguing.

I was going as fast as I had yet gone and i felt his hand tense on me a bit...

he said, "ok, ok, we need to switch"

I shook my head a hard no, and tried to go faster.

He now sounded almost a little panicked, "I am getting close to cumming..."
As soon as I heard that i found a faster gear.

He groaned, and started to say, "oh noooooo..."

I felt him tense up and i could feel his cock start to jerk.

(Anyone who tells you they can feel the "hot cum" in them is lying)

i slamed down and held against him until he opened up his eyes

"Jesus Christ girl, that was unbelieveable"

I giggled and said, "seemed only fair"

Cont.

---- (30 minutes break for drive home)

OP we love you. Please keep going!

Show bobs.

I VOTE FOR A BIG BLACK COCK IMPREGNATION

PLEASE DO WITH A BLACK COCK IMPREGNATION!!!

BIG BLACK COCK!
BIG BLACK COCK!
BIG BLACK COCK!
BIG BLACK COCK!
BIG BLACK COCK!

Kitty bamp

Attached: 4eyed kitty.jpg (256x256, 54K)

Drumpf

Congrats you kept it alive

Bump for closure

Attached: Screenshot_20200210-211615_Chrome.jpg (915x1075, 319K)

We again went to the shower, this time my "charms" weren't too much for him.

He asked if I was hungry, I said, "yeah" and he went to the kitchen to pop in a frozen Pizza.

It was at this point, that I realized I was still naked, and so was he...

Again mind reading, "yeah I don't always wear clothes in the day if I don't think anyone is coming by, kind of freeing"

We actually made some small talk about the upcoming 4th of july holiday, and plans (our family normally went to a family thing then came back home for fireworks which we right out our front door on)

The timer went off and we sat in the kitchen, naked, eating pizza.

We were finishing up, and he said, "looks like the sun is peeking out if you want to go swimming again?"

I nodded as i finished up my third slice. He said, "skinny dipping?"

I nodded, and he laughed. I really was loving his laugh and how he treated me.

When he finished we went out and got in the water, it was funny, but it felt really warm. We been swimming about 15 minutes when he looked at me and said, "shit, sun is out we better put on some sunscreen or we will be crisped!"

We got out and went to the lounges and he went to a box on the side of the house and got sun screen.

He smiled and said, you relax I will put it on you.

He did my back first, and it felt so sensual.

He then had me flip and when he got to my nipples he made really sure they were covered.

When he ran up my leg he began rubbing my clit again. I moaned, and he said, "want to try something new?"

I nodded.... he said, "hop up"

Cont.

Bump

I did and he laid down, and he said, "ever hear of 69?" I giggled and said yeah, but wasn't completely sure what it was.

"Simple, just us both giving each other oral at the same time"

I will be honest even then it didn't occur to me that is what it looks like the 69 are doing to each other.

He had me climb on top of him and lower my pussy to his face.

he then helped me down.

Because I was a bit shorter I could really only reach the tip of his cock but I stroked it with one hand and licked on it...

it was REALLY hard to concentrate though with him licking me. but I kept trying. He moaned into me which felt really good.

In fact it was so good i could tell I was getting close again. I tried to quickly lick him hoping to not disappoint him, but before i knew it i was hunching my hips into his face.

Again the wonderful teasing of the orgasm. He laughed and said, "i won the race" which made me feel a bit bad, bu then he was lifting me up and said, "now i get to claim my reward"

He got up and then put me down saying "stay on your hands and knees"

he moved me back near the end of the lounge and then slid up behind me.

I felt his cock start to slide in, and once again it was like he was finding whole new places.

"you know what this position is called"

I did, and grunted a bit while trying to nod.

"Doggy style!"

He started speeding up and it felt huge. This time though something must have triggered him about it (I am guessing it was his favorite position because other guys I have asked have said it isn't really their favorite). He got going really fast and then pulled out and i felt some drops hit my ass.

There was a lot less than other times, and it was runnier. he took a towel and said "I got it" and wiped it up.

I went to start moving and all of a sudden a bunch of air gushed out of my pussy making a ton of noise!

I was mortified!

Chuckle, "it is normal hon, don't worry about it"

Cont.

>However if you choose to bitch about it and be a dick then do us all all a favor and go kill yourself.
that's what we've been saying. Was literally one b fag being a killjoy.
Alright now to see how this story ends. Assuming it ends, thank you for finishing

continue

reroll for quints

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
who is the lucky bastard?

Stop being a fag and derailing

I got dressed in my swim suit and got my rain coat and went home. I once again thanked him, which looking back seems so fucking odd!

now in the interests of time I am gonna skip a few weeks. Basically the next two weeks we got together almost every weekday. He told me that if I didn't go on the pill we were gonna have to get condoms, but he offered to have Jean get it for me, and we wouldn't have to tell anyone. I told him that my mom has already mentioned I could do it to get my period regular if I wanted, so I would just ask.

Which I did, she was thrilled, and said she was glad I was "being safe" She said that it didn't mean she wanted me to have sex, but it was a natural thing and when I was ready it would be so much easier to not have to worry about it...

Yeah that is my mom....

I got to go shopping for clothes, 4th of July weekend, and I chose, much "older" looking ones, and even some lacey underwear.

Mom was tickled I was "becoming a real woman" Dad even commented on how grown up I looked. I thought they might know, but as far as I could tell they didn't.

my period landed right around that same time, which in hindsight is a really good thing, because I am sure I took two loads at pretty much the exact time I shouldn't have.

By the week after I was so happy that my period was so much more condensed (it took like 5 days instead of 8-9) that I couldn't wait to get back to our fun.

Now I will give a choice. I only have a a little longer this evening to dedicate to this. So I can give the Cliff notes version, or I can promise to come back at another time and give a more detailed account (I am not gonna do both though) If I have time I might type it up, but the 2000 character limit is a bit of a bitch to work around.

I will give 8 minutes to "vote"

GenX parents make me fucking sick.

Do what you need to broski. We'll be here waiting. Give us a title so those that have it saved can compose and reccomend it for the Greentext refuge

LOL, pretty good guess,

Saga of Jerry and Jean (which is also a nice little foreshadow right?)

cliff notes, come back later.

BZZT wrong answer

If I do cliff notes, I am done with the ornate work (which is a lot of work people) I am not going to R.R. Martin this shit and try to tell a story when everyone knows what is gonna happen.

I'd say do whatever you feel like as it is your story.

Anyone capping right now? I'm feeling ultra lazy. Just continue and do what you must

Complete story user.
As I am the one who summoned you, please continue the complete and make these other anons wait anxiously as I and other have. Just don't pull a swim teacher user.

4 votes to complete and 1 vote for cliff notes (he voted 2x).

We need a name for you user for summoning purposes.

Trunks-kun

for christ's sake man it is right here!

People with any bit of intelligence already know how the story will end. The point of the story is the journey, not the destination.

tl;dr
stopped reading after that first post
obviously op is a cunt

add another for cliff notes boi

Big words scare Thog...

I must show I am man, ha ha loser!

ahhh well I'm a tard, 8 mins is over

newfag here, OP hasn't given a name and since it looks like we're gonna have to wait, how are supposed to find this again?

Complete story later!

Go away, children.

Long version. Thanks OP its been awhile since b entertained me with a good story.

voting ended 16:21, you missed by ~7 minutes.

Op is this you?
swimteacher user was 2 years ago!

If I haven't seen it, its new to me! The only thing better than this was the malted milk ball eggs dueling to the death. Ill always remember bert...

0_o m-malted milk ball...eggs?

yep, I'm a newfag so you got any recommendations how to keep track of the story since the long version won't be posted for while?

As a Gen-X er with no kids, I heartily agree.

Screenshot, pic collage it together
>boom

Greentext to the end?

I'm going to save it as a text file. Much easier to read.

sorry I wasn't clear, I mean how to find the update, since by the time OP posts this would have probably been buried/disappeared

Yeaaaa like they have a candy shell that looks like an egg and filled with that chocolate powder crap. That OP would squeeze two together and whichever broke would lose. There was a tournament bracket and we rolled dubs to name them. Bert was the glorious winner. Its completely retarded but goddamn, it was fun being in that thread.

Just screenshot the whole thread then clean it up later

can we get a TL;DR?

Your loss. Shit is hot

This is what OP said earlier:

" BZZT wrong answer

If I do cliff notes, I am done with the ornate work (which is a lot of work people) I am not going to R.R. Martin this shit and try to tell a story when everyone knows what is gonna happen. "

we have to wait till she updates

I've been gone from Cred Forums too long...

Millennials (myself included) are only just beginning to understand how fucked up we are thanks to our parents, as in OPs case, being "proud" of their "grown up little princess" for taking birth-control at age 11 so she can fuck the neighbors.

Jesus GOD... so many of your fellow GenX-er's should have been given the gas before being allowed to procreate.

Good god long version. Someone catalog

I just cleaned up all the text, removed everything that wasn't her story and saved it as a text file. Where's somewhere safe and anonymous to post it?

Wait... is this done?

Pastebin?

Eqt20Pvs

As a Millennial with Boomer parents, I can tell you with 100% certainty that it's the Boomers fault. The Boomers who got knocked up in time for Gen X were still riding that hippie shit, and the Boomers who waited for the Millenial years to start had kept all the bad stuff about the hippie shit but had become rich douchebags on top of it. Seriously, the entire Postwar generation was on some other shit, and I'm not talking about drugs.

TLDR faggot kill yourself

so, same time tomorrow, op?