Hey Cred Forumsros...

Hey Cred Forumsros, it's story time - one of my girlfriend's birds flew away (the one on the left) and it's been a heartbreaking experience for us. We tried calling hundreds of shelters but with how cold it's been lately we think if someone hasn't found her by now she's probably dead...

Some people called today and said that they had found my girlfriend's bird! They said it looked exactly like the one on the posters we hung up and asked if there was a reward. When we asked for pictures to confirm they told us that if there wasn't a reward they would just break the bird's neck. We realized pretty quick it was some prank callers but it seemed like a very cruel prank to play.

They didn't try to hide their numbers and I've seen in the past people on here clogging phone lines for any reason. Was hoping you guys could help out in fucking with these assholes.

Also bird thread, post some birds hopefully I can get my gf to stop crying with some cute bird pics. Thanks guys.

Attached: Elote_&_Nugget.png (607x462, 525K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/CUUH5Ps
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Numbers:
(818) 564-1748
(747) 230-0607

bump

Attached: cockatiels.png (532x338, 312K)

Shut. The. Fuck. Up.

Attached: 1508386530435.jpg (428x469, 80K)

Really hard to find birds that fly away, sorry it happened user, cockatiels are cute.

imgur.com/CUUH5Ps

This is why you train recalls.

Silence free flight fag

Yeah my girlfriend loves cockatiels, we tried everything we could and at this point it'll be luck if we find her. Thanks for not being a cunt like this guy

Sorry to hear about your bird. Here’s one of my homies

Attached: 9A753D5F-A6E7-4DBD-B6C8-B1EE375BDF4D.jpg (750x1334, 142K)

soz 2 hear
not to rub it in but
you should have
clipped its wings

Attached: Shadow-01.jpg (658x733, 59K)

Ayy what a cutie, I always wanted a cockatoo they match my level of energy - I appreciate the picture friend it made my gf laugh

Attached: giphy.gif (446x270, 867K)

Yeah probably, my gf didn't wanna clip their wings because she thought it was unfair to the birds. But she's considering it now with her other one after all this. Thanks for the pic friend

I'm not free flight fuck, but it is a good idea to have a bird that reliably flies on hand when called. Benefits would be obvious when accidents like yours happen.

Attached: raven.subway.jpg (799x1024, 155K)

Here ya go

Attached: A8B1A191-FED2-44BC-8CFC-F725029E563B.jpg (1280x958, 227K)

Wish we would've done more training with her bird before this happened but unfortunately it was only around 5 to 6 months old and had gotten spooked by a plane and took off.

There's a macaw we follow on insta that will put anything and everything on his head and say "HAT" - my girlfriend got really excited seeing this one. Gave us both a good chuckle

This sucks man.

Damn what a cool looking raven, I would love to have one but I think they're like owls where you need to go through special classes to own one

Yeah it's been really devastating for her. There's not much else I can do to try and cheer her up right now and these punk kids calling and saying shit like
> I'll break it's neck
really sent her overboard. Been trying to sign these numbers up to telemarketers and shit just to get back a little but even that doesn't feel like nearly enough. Just sad and hurt to see my gf hurting like this.

I'm on here a lot so was hoping I could find some people to help me fuck with these people but regardless if people help or not we'll get over it and move on...

Good luck bud. I'll sign them up for 2 factor authentication and also ARGs

I guess next time youll do all the things young hip pet owners are supposed to do.

I cursed the phone numbers for you

Thanks user, I really appreciate it honestly. Have a good rest of your week - Here's a pic for the road of the first time my gf's bird sat on my shoulder I was smiling my ass off all day

Attached: Elote_&_I.png (201x354, 155K)

>I'm just so sad all I can think about is automated lists to sign these throwaway numbers to at this moving time in my stoic 16 year old life assist me Cred Forums, tell me how to be a man!

Buy a job doing pet that enjoys your company enough to stick around.

Yeah most definitely, we've learned a lot from this but I don't think my gf will ever forgive herself for petting her bird in harms way. Thanks for the curses friend have a nice rest of your week

sorry to hear that, I had a cockatiel fly away once about 15 years ago. i like to believe someone found her and gave her a good home, or she's living out there in the wild even now. anyway, keep up that hope, you never know.

ps I hope the assholes who prank called you get carjacked by niggers.

Attached: 1433754175570.gif (500x282, 975K)

imgur.com/CUUH5Ps

so glad pot and faggots are legal...yee

Bump for Cred Forumsirdo

Maybe you're right friend, I've always owned cats myself and my gf's family has always had birds but definitely wouldn't be opposed to getting some shepherds since I grew up around them.

Attached: 1507442098598.jpg (480x360, 13K)

You'll just have to pick up the pieces and move on, maybe get sniffles immortalized in a cheap kraft macaroni statue or something proportionately mature

Attached: 1529654074813.jpg (583x559, 71K)

I'm not your friend but an animal that has more of its own personality and sustained lifestyle outside of a cage and your hand would be less likely to make you emotionally codependent on its existence

Go back to normal pet tiers, stop damning the turning of the earth in the face of adversity, then try something exotic again after you can lose an earring without a funeral.

Attached: 1507264751090.png (300x256, 74K)

It's fun and smort to train recall

Mothafuckin' what?
I've never seen a nigga trip balls this hard

It is tedious,

>please pray for my bird 1 pray = 1 like