Duck my life sucks. I get drunk, high, and play World of Warcraft. I live at home and do have a job...

Duck my life sucks. I get drunk, high, and play World of Warcraft. I live at home and do have a job. But being 25 and having almost nothing to show sucks cock.

Attached: 18B2625A-B326-4CEC-A4A3-EF3A54471C8F.jpg (600x840, 101K)

so do something else faggot.

just work for a long time, and save for college. go there, then apply for a better job.

You're not missing much user. I've done it all and seen it all and I still play WoW and have a beer. 25 is just starting out and you can do anything. Travel and fuck women and never had kids or at least not till you've travelled

>boowee my life sucks and I do nothing to change it

cool. thanks for sharing.

Attached: Mind_the_Gap_069.png (1920x1080, 913K)

Kinda feeling this way too, user. I'm 22 and starting to feel the grind. My current plan is diet/nofap and save money to travel the world for as long as possible to hopefully figure shit out.

Attached: KLWedcF.png (500x500, 151K)

I completely endorse everything written here and I’m nearly 50. At 25 I had no idea what I was doing and since then I’ve done loads. Don’t worry user - all will be well.

Sorry about having to work for a living. I'd kill myself too.

38 year old NEET. Dad already put aside money for me in case he dies before me. It can be tough sometimes posting on Cred Forums all day but someone has to do it hang in there bro.

I hear China is nice this time of year.

now try 30 without the job

Attached: 1507913682261.png (699x699, 639K)

Whatever you do don't travel to Sweden they get bombed almost daily

Poor Sweden, was such a nice country till they let in all the pooskins

Welcome to the club, pal.

These faggots are lying, it gets worse by each year, and each expansion you realize you do not enjoy anything else but getting high and combining pyroblast with greater pyro.

It gets much worse, strap yourself in.

Don’t call me a duck

what job ?

So you don't envy this?

Attached: dYDa2Wi.gif (640x360, 1.57M)

Just learn how to make money online
>web design
>marketing
>programming
And then you can brag about how cozy and fulfilling your job is while pretending to inspire people, when in reality you just think you're better than everyone else

>having a job
>good
fucking npcs

Try some kickboxing it really helps with your weight and it strengthens your bones

>strengthens your bones
kek

Great idea but alas all I have near me is beta judo club. Besides, seems way too social.

Oh the bone strengthening is real tho it's mostly in traditional muay thai kickboxing and kickboxing where you purposely deaden the nerves in the shins and create mirco fractures which strengthens your bones

But most martial art forms are good to know so that would be good to go to

OP doesn't want any real advice. As usual, OP is a massive faggot

bro i make 102k a year and i just wanna play video games and get high. shit aint all its made out to be. just have fun and keep your shit together.

All depends on your choices