Attached: niger.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/CUUH5Ps
imgur.com/9teKRb8
youtu.be/2EL06JQQJIQ
twitter.com/davemacladd
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Another alt right figure bite the dust

Attached: fs0ofgdqndm31.jpg (1080x1570, 456K)

I mean is anyone really surprised?

While he was was licking some boots, too

lobster king

imgur.com/CUUH5Ps

I hope he gets the help he needs. He and all other addicts deserve it. But if he doesn’t survive it for whatever reason we will not lose anything of great import and many people will live easier.

i reckon he's a pure wanker but ah, fuck benzo addiction.
had a seizure myself, that shit really isn't good for you.

Not that different from pill popping Rush "Stage 4" Limbaugh or the well-known alcoholic Alex Jones...Surprise, shitty manipulative people don't always tell the truth

what's the difference between him and any other meth'ed out, right wing jizz junkie. was anyone really surprised. like trump university, he was just another low-rent con-artist duping the retards

Attached: wooooooooooo turrmp.jpg (500x547, 45K)

BINGO

Atleast he had real reasons to take bars instead of "muh social anxiety"

>is prescribed benzodiazepines
>body develops a chemical dependency on said benzodiazepines as is usually what happens to everybody prescribed benzodiazepines because benzodiazepines are highly addictive
>this is well known and even warned against, most people who need benzodiazepines for anxiety related disorders get so much relief from the drug that they don't really care
>they end up having some medical complication from the chemical dependency
>haha look at this fucking hypocrite guys! fucking addict! hope he dies!
What is cognitive dissonance for $500, Alex

>hope he dies!
word

lmao peterson is so fucking vanilla and neutral it hurts

uhh... the junkie isn't prescribed meth you fucking idiot
Your post and its formatting reminds me of the ramblings I sometimes see of people wigged out of their minds on meth

I don't expect you to have to much success arguing against them. They will do anything to destroy the person so they don't have to contend with his ideas of personal responsibility and agency. People will go to great lengths to pretend their choices don't matter.

For anxiety

well he's a junkie now who's sucked cock and taken it in the keister for benzos. not so vanilla anymore. likely HIV positive now.

>i am a huge faggot please rape my face

please tell me more user

can you give me a source?

God only knows what kind of medications and drugs Trump is on. At 80 that has to wreak massive havoc is his fat-ravaged body. Very sad. He just keeps eating more, and more, and more. He's bigtime overweight, cholesterol through the roof, likely doing cocaine, I mean this is really serious stuff for your sundown years. datass alone weighs a good 200lbs, thighs not included.

Attached: trump got dat donkey.jpg (640x632, 45K)

buttblasted Peterson fans

actually I'm not really a fan of a lot of the things he says
I'm guessing you're actually an absolutely bootyblasted trannyfag super mad he doesn't want to let you change our scientific understanding of basic human physiology to help you masturbate your delusional fantasies.

>you're mad Peterson's a junkie.
>PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YOU'RE SO STUPID I'M NOT MAD YOU'RE SO STUPID I MEAN YOU CAN EVEN EVEN DO PARABOLAS AND EXPLAIN THE QUADRADRIC EQUATION IN RELATION THE PHYSICS OF THE BASIC HUMAN FORMULATIONS OF PHSYISIOLOGY RELATING TO CHRIST AND CLEANING ROOMS BECAUSE YOU BELIEVE IN CLIMATE CHANGE YOU STUPID LIB! HILLARY!!!!!!!!! I'm so not mad.

Your claim that he's a junky is completely without merit though
You say others are mad but your words betray your anger.

ITT nervous mediocre jews mad lol

Attached: 1574797758406.png (658x392, 565K)

did someone say.... jews?

Attached: Trump's Owners.png (877x495, 698K)

if he just cleaned his room this would never have happened

I could've sworn someone said... jews.

Attached: jew trump destroys america.jpg (1279x1024, 170K)

does anyone see any jews?

Attached: JEW SA!.jpg (677x381, 46K)

Jews, Cred Forums?

Attached: Israels Bitch.png (275x183, 100K)

looks like they're about to put he squeeze on him

>Being thing buttmad

when Obama told them "FUCK YOU", they heard him quite clearly.
When ONLY republicans showed up for AIPAC, they heard democrats quite clearly.

For some reason, the Jews have Trump bent over with a jew cock right up his ass. It's as if Trump were a Jew himself.

Attached: ISRAEL 4 TRUMP.jpg (600x381, 27K)

As a deeply closeted gay man I feel offended by this.

Is trump a jew? Ivanka is. jared is. they both work in the white house. why?

Attached: Mitzvah.png (300x168, 93K)

>uhh... the junkie isn't prescribed meth you fucking idiot

Shows how much you know. A number of junkies are normal people who are prescribed opiodes or amphetamines, such as Desoxyn, and either continue to get them under shady doctors, or when they are denied the drugs, they seek other avenues, as they became addicted during prescription.

> with his ideas of personal responsibility and agency

Its more that he is a hypocrite and didn't take his own advice about drug addiction. Further more, instead of seeking real medicinal treatment, he went pseudoscience batshit like those anti-vaxxers and denied science and medicine and went for a procedure that has clearly been debunked in the literature and medicine as being useless for drug therapy and definitely dangerous.

The man is an idiot. I don't wish death, but I can't say I'm not surprised at the outcome.

>muh joos

this

I think it might be jews, user.

Attached: 1579238187367m.jpg (435x1024, 101K)

do all jews have poor eyesight?

>he had real reasons to become a drug addict
You're sucking too hard, slow down and use less teeth. Choke down on the shaft now.

Attached: crocker2007.jpg (500x415, 25K)

write trump and ask. and ask why he lets israel cuckold the United States while you're at it

>being this triggered over a shill

Attached: 1581302376851.gif (260x229, 1.92M)

what.... were his reasons? junkie apologist

>rush only fucked 100 Puerto rican boys, bill Clinton raped 15 grown American women!!!!! Puerto rico's not even an official markan state yet!!!

good heavens

yeah i'm so mad

I've never read, listened or payed attention to anything he said or has said (i'm not from the US) but, as you might haven't find out, best advice comes from experience. I know jack shit about that guy, but for example, people who had suffered or failed and later conquer have great input on how to see life, versus the ones that haven't find any adversity. Anyway, why is that dude so shitted on in America?

>please respond
>i need your validation
>your (You)s are my currency while I lust for your cock
>I crave cock insatiably
>I cannot stop thinking about cock in my mouth and ass
>and a cock in both hands
>I am OP
>I am eternally in pursuit of (You)s
>There is no end in sight
>To my craving for COCK

Attached: (You)!.jpg (685x474, 62K)

because he said there were only two genders
he also talks a lot about being accountable which is something boomers and leftist millennials both hate

good leftist

this

Attached: 1509808177596.jpg (600x803, 68K)

retard

ikr, it shows just how destabilized and mental the left is that they spend so much time and money attacking this guy. it's so blatantly obvious it's sad they don't see this.

Boomers created a multi-trillion dollar economy, went to Vietnam (except trump), and created the world as we know it today.

Whilst your generation created 1. fags, 2. trannies, 3. pronouns, 4. welfare, 5. safe spaces, 6. pills for anxiety and depression, 7. AIDS, 8. synonyms for FAGS, and ways for lesbians to have sex.

Now, please, continue to denigrate the Great Boomer Generation. FAG. Whilst you play with your blue hair, paint your nails, look at your fake tits, and wish you could cut your balls off.

Attached: Vote....republican.jpg (997x593, 134K)

Attached: 1469966774283.png (316x400, 112K)

she (male) is so hot

>Whilst your generation created 1. fags, 2. trannies, 3. pronouns, 4. welfare, 5. safe spaces, 6. pills for anxiety and depression, 7. AIDS, 8. synonyms for FAGS, and ways for lesbians to have sex.
>your generation
what is my generation?
are you arguing from assumption ie engaging in some of that delicious logical fallacy? I think you are!
Welcome to Costco, I love you

I see. Well freedom of speak has gone to the sewers now.

People need to be less emotional on certain topics.

Hear Hear!!

i hope you don't actually base your understanding of this off one user's reply on 4channel

My response is actually pretty accurate. The left hates him because he won't play ball with identity politics. When I say "left" really I mean trannies because it really rustles their jimmies to be reminded that they're still a male (male) even after mutilating their body

>Hey, you and only you can be responsible for your life. Struggle is part and parcel. To become a man, you must face this struggle and overcome it yourself.

>Alt right Nazi
>fucking hate this guy
>hope he dies
>good ridiance drug addict
Literal state of the left

This is some next level manipulation in search of (You)s

sage

well, I'm only grateful the right is so loving, intellectual, emotional-mature and not divisive.

Can we agree to that!

*emotionally-mature

also, to the user wishing for Peterson's death, bad form. I don't even wish for Rush's death, and he wants to "purge the left".

samefag

sage

only trump hating NPCs that hate him

poor, traumatized creature. you need Jesus

Attached: Jesus Loves You.jpg (531x710, 290K)

And goes to his master's home in Russia for treatment.

Russia! Russia! Russia! Witch Hunt! Witch Hunt!

Drug addict or not, he does provide some great advice on how to fix your life. Most of you pathetic weasels should actually listen to him.

sage

wrong

literally everybody is a drug addict, anybody that says they aren't is either retarded or delusional

>get drugs!
>become a junkie!
>don't clean your room!

Great advice you imbecile

source?

Attached: TWWUMP 2020 MWAPA.jpg (737x722, 45K)

This guy should really keep his opinions to himself about stuff that he doesn't know shit about. His life advice is cool but all the bullshit around it is ridiculous.

"actions speak louder than words" - Abraham Lincoln (your guy)

imgur.com/9teKRb8

what would Jordon peterson tell this deluded tranny creature?

Attached: trump caused this.png (1487x744, 1.15M)

A walking contradiction?

hint: "clean your room" wouldn't make a dent in this thing's issues.

imgur.com/9teKRb8

I knew you troll fags would come out of the wood work with this shit.

His advice transcends him, and anyone smart enough not to engage in identity politics can gain a wealth of enlightenment from advice proven with science. His happening to discuss these simple and proven topics despite his own issues is irrelevant, because the advice is true regardless of the mouth piece speaking it.

And if that's not enough for you absolute disappointments to accept: He had enough moral character to admit he had a problem, and risked everything to seek the help he needs. That takes strength, both physically and mentally. If anything, his words now carry MORE weight (by your own elitist definitions), BECAUSE he's suffered through this, and is IMPROVING himself like how he's helped millions also improve.

I know you're a troll, OP, but just remember that you're such an invalid, your opinion hardly even matters. JP will still continue to drop truth bombs even after all of this, and what will you accomplish?

I bet your room is still fucking dirty.

why contradiction? most trump supporters are gay or tranny. they have bigtime gender dysphoria and DEMAND the use of pronouns that they (not some convoluted "left") created.

Trannies and Gays are as MAGA as Trump. They've been pronouning since Trump slid down that golden escalator, with Trump's approval.

Attached: trannies for trump.jpg (548x506, 69K)

*claps in Peterson*

I'm a Black male and I think Peterson is the God , yeah he has some problems now but that doesn't mean his work is not good. He is brilliant, especially knowing that colleague with trans kid ratted him out.

>"muh social anxiety"
Anxiety disorder is a very real illness for some people. Guess how I know that.

I like to think the GOP base has "Skillset Dysphoria" they live life as a completely inept, unskilled, uneducated, welfare case on the outside while on the inside is a rocket surgeon and real American hero.

imgur.com/9teKRb8

That's exactly how I see those imbeciles :))

Attached: KEK.png (229x220, 94K)

That you boil dislike for him down to it being butthurt trannies or "the left" shows you really don't understand what you're talking about. There are reasons beyond his contentious claims about pronouns to dislike him; that's a minuscule facet of his character. Plenty of people don't like him because he's quite clearly a snake oil salesman. He's a nebulous and very incoherent speaker, advocating a system of belief that amounts to half-baked fatherly advice, obfuscated with absurd terminology built off the back of an even more absurd misunderstanding about morality and the nature of its role in mythology (he treats myths as a source of morality rather than a reflection of an eras attempt at understanding morality). He offers people advice they likely espouse already, but stretches it to its vaguest form, and wraps it in wonderfully scientific and impenetrable language, so people reading think "holy shit, if i think i'm understanding this right, then this is sort of what I think and look how clever it is! I guess I must be pretty clever too!". This is Peterson's ideas at their most innocuous; "Clean your room", "There is no being without imperfection", You can't make rules for the exceptional". These are utter platitudes; it's "LIVE LAUGH LOVE" for men. This is just embarrassing. At their worse however, his beliefs are fairly dangerous. Overcoming mental issues through hard work and pulling yourself up by your bootstraps is pathetically naive and useless. His advocacy for not interfering in others lives until you've got your own life in order is, obviously, on the face of it hypocritical, but when he extrapolates that out to not protesting your government it spirals toward authoritarian sympathies, and completely fails to accept context and reality. He's a hack serving as the circus master for one of the world's dumbest circle jerks. The normal response to this sort of self help guru should be scorn.

define "real reasons"

>being such a weakwilled simp you get addicted
Holy fuck that's pathetic. Join the homeless in the ravine camps and fuck off.

>getting addicted to something is the same as being a drug addict
Thanks for letting us know you are an idiot OP

Trips of truth.

You sound like a cunt.

This reaction proves you’re a hater

I don't get what Peterson even says that triggers the left. Common sense and decency seems very scary to them.

>Bucko!

>talks about decency and common sense
>tars an entire and disparate group of people with the same brush

>Jordon P
>junkie
>common sense.....
>sucks a cock for a hit
>decency
>takes it in the ass for a shot

yeah um.... nope.
but he is the spokesman for trump's supporters, so THAT makes sense.

Attached: white trash.jpg (600x604, 90K)

such as?

Do as I say, not as I do.

I need to find a liberal handed doctor to get me desoxyn. The flights to Mexico are getting annoying. Not expensive. Just annoying.

the irony is that you are likely higher than a kite while posting this

I don't. But I appreciate user took the time to express his view and we can talk about it.

Or chatting. Or posting.

What do you mean "such as?"?

>all that shit
>by (You)

Thanks for the (You), but what's wrong with it?

A lot of brilliant people are drug addicts.

Sounds like you described every nigger except replace rocket scientist with rap artist and American hero with champion of niggerhood

im asking for examples of the claims you make. I originally said I don't get what triggers the left about him so if you can give an example do it.

Was he really alt-right? I liked him and I'm a liberal ass hippie.

Attached: maga.jpg (721x960, 67K)

He broke his NoFap streak
youtu.be/2EL06JQQJIQ

no. he openly condemns the alt-right. left can't ever counter what he's saying so they just call him an alt-right nazi so they can "win" by default.

Attached: all that shit by (You).jpg (643x820, 75K)

His literal life long partner (he married his childhood sweetheart) is dying of cancer and he was just recently giving lectures all over the world at huge venues, so he was prescribed medication to deal with his anxiety as he has been taking meds for it before.

That medication then had some complications and side effects so he had to get off it asap, but it's a really hard to get off drug and tapering wasn't working and the side-effects were getting worse.

He then went to a few specialized rehab centers to deal with his withdrawal, got badly sick with pneumonia, is old as fuck and might be dying just like his wife since old people aren't built that well.

>drug addict lmao

Kind of, it's not that much to read is it?

moreeeee excuses for the junkie. cry cry cry me a river.

you retards will make ANY excuse for trump's criminal behavior, and any excuse for one of your junkies.

Thankfully, my kind are taught to take responsibility for our actions. Sadly your kind aren't. That's the difference between being a man, and being a child at any age, son.

Attached: I Love America.png (214x112, 7K)

>the claims you make
The only "claim" I could be seen to be making was pointing out that it's a lil funny to talk about common sense and decency while condemning a huge swathe of people as lacking in those things.

dumbasses try to equate him with the Milos and Shapiros of the world. He's not trying to provoke people, he tries to help people. People think he's an awful human being for recognizing that in fact young white males need guidance and support just like every one else. Instead of telling them all that they are privileged and should be apologetic for it they should be supported and encouraged like anyone else. He also is against pronoun laws.

To be fair Obama did give the kikes more money than any single president at one time. Something like $36 billion iirc.

What does any of this have to do with Trump?

Peterson is a psychology professor who gets called an addict in his literal last moments on Earth without due cause, which I don't particularly like so I made a post.

I don't particularly like America myself.

It was $30 billion via a 10-year Memorandum of Understanding, which lapsed in 2018. In 2016 however the Trump administration topped that, by signing a a new 10 year MoU to the tune of $38 billion - Trump really is never one to be outdone.

why do you jews lie?

>one of your junkies
Jordan Peterson is a Canadian clinical psychologist and a professor of psychology at the University of Toronto.
Canadian.

I'll never understand lefties fascination with hating peterson. Seems like just another self help guru with some actual decent advice every now and then. The only logically consistent reasoning i can come up with is that they want people weak and pacified which is why petersons message of self reliance and strength is so dangerous for them but I can't bring myself to believe that literally every leftist wants nothing more than to destroy Western culture. Sure there are some but every single one? Can't be. And yet the percentage of leftists who feel so incredibly threatened by this guy seems shockingly high to me. Idk. Maybe they're just victims of disinfo campaigns. Maybe they're just shills. Who can say. Still, petersons a decent sort of man. He like every other man makes some mistakes. Hope he gets back in the fight when he's cleaned up. Sad to say it but he's a father figure to a fatherless generation, which makes him sorely needed.

No YOUR an non playable character

YOU ARE ALL NPC'S TO ME HAHAHAH YOU FUCKING IDIOTS I AM THE ONLY PLAYABLE CHARACTER

/thread

Have you considered that it's not "leftists" but all sorts of different people that are rubbed the wrong way by yet another quack? Reducing these things to us vs them is the root of your frustration and failure to understand. Entirely apolitical people could quite easily dislike this guy.

>>gives life advice to NPCs
>>does something about his addiction
ftfy

What's there to get rubbed the wrong way about? Hes telling people to do somethint constructive with their lives. Why on earth should anyone be bothered by that?

He wasn't alt-right, the alt-right just liked some stuff he said, which made him alt-right's /ourguy/ like they had done so many times before and than they dropped him like so many others before. Always the same, either they absolutely love or hate someone (often at the same time by different ones of them), they kinda live those extremes.

who is playing you

This tbh. when retards like blame ALL *buzzword* "leftists" for Jordon's addiction and fall, and hate against him, it's a copout.
Jordon is clearly another trump-like con-artist who bilked imbeciles out of a lot of money, then turned out to be just another hopped-up junkie rat who stood for nothing.
How easy is it to throw around *leftist*, or *snowflake*, or *npc*, I feel sorry for their kind because Jordon's admirers are virtually all uneducated, poverty-ridden NEETS who've accomplished nothing, and were hoping beyond hope for someone who could give them a light at the end of the tunnel. And Jordon failed them.
Naturally they project their seething disappointment at *leftists*, because they're not intellectually mature enough to say "I put my faith in a fallible man, I was wrong. I'm strong enough to make the changes I need in my life and to succeed on my own!".

Sadly we're still hearing "*lefist*!", and "*NPC!*", and "*SNOWFLAKE*!" sigh :/

cause he didn't clean his room to fix his addiction

Hello r*ddit.

Well done

He's done a great deal of fairly constructive things with his time. He wrote a handful of books and garnered himself a career as a tenured professor I believe. And he's not perfect. So what? It's not like he's some ditch bum spending every cent on box wine and heroin.

Then lost all credibility as a typical right wing junkie (rush limpbaugh comes to mind).
and young teens are saying Jordon sexually manipulated them without consent.

explain that away, sicko

Attached: 8a30e83502ad0f0449117371f7219cc8.jpg (360x361, 23K)

Telling bullshit comes easy.

twitter.com/davemacladd
I'm a huge faggot please rape my face

Because he deals at best in truisms, on average in the indistinct and at worse in genuinely harmful ideas. It's one thing to tell someone to take some responsibility for their actions and live an organised life, it's another to offer these as bonafide means of lifting yourself out of a bad place and combatting mental disorders. Vague ideas of order and chaos do nothing to assuage the existential waves of dread in the mind of someone with a chemical imbalance. It's setting people up to fail. Again, it's one thing telling someone to get their life together, it's another when that belief extends to the idea that criticism of government for example is to be denigrated because "you don't have your own life in order, how can you dare intrude on others? by extension, dare to criticise the government?" (see: his views on civil rights and anti-vietnam protests of the 60s). It may seem innocuous but these platitudes, especially when held as some guiding principles for life in an age of disenfranchisement for many young men, should be, if not laughed out of town, then at least criticised. Instead, they've become a New York Times Best Seller. These one-size-fits-all lifestyle salesmen should not be respected, regardless of how eloquent and scientific they may sound. It's cooing in someone's ear to the tune of "home is where the heart is!" when they're lost in the fucking wilderness.

are you autistic

Attached: 516EDF74-DEE7-45B2-AF80-DB3CD518D0BE.jpg (720x505, 64K)

what episode of tom an jarry is this