Me

>me
>yellow fever
>open 24/7 asian massage parlor giving out "happy endings"
>Full service no condom
>plan on going this weekend to impregnate yellow girls.
>not cooming till i get there, plan to edge last 3 days to get as much coom build up as possible for impregnation of the yellows.

Please convince me not to do this anons.

Attached: facial2mb.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

Other urls found in this thread:

medicalnewstoday.com/articles/319524.php#transmission-of-hsv2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Dumb idea, go ahead.
Also, source please

Never got a massage, but always wanted one with a happy ending.

qtxx

Don't do it OP that's bad.
But if you do, plant a hidden cam in the room and post the vids here.

its easy, they are everywhere. just got to look.

Attached: 1428248326047.webm (720x480, 1.9M)

i really wanna dew it

sauce on dat ass plz

How do you know if a place gives them out?

If a massage parlor advertises its open "24/7" 99.99% of the time it gives HE. also when you get really good at the mongering you can tell just by looking at it, for example if its a building in a pretty unpopulated area. most of the time they are in shopping strips tho.

easiest way is to go to rubmaps ch tho and see where they are exactly.

Attached: 1420160172255.webm (720x400, 1.63M)

>plan on going this weekend to impregnate yellow girls.
Okay, on the off chance that you are actually able to do this, you will be fucked. If you are able to get one pregnant, its because they wanted you to and you will be paying child support for the next 20 years

Do what you want dude, I'm going to recommend you go nut right now and reevaluate afterwards though

>mfw this underage user thinks parlor girls are impregnable

Attached: 1355899180011.jpg (126x126, 3K)

Only thing you'll get is herpes..
..not half asian offspring.

its ok, i want a cute daughter anyway

Attached: cumm.webm (1066x1036, 1.59M)

Can we acknowledge just how much fluid and how forceful it comes out? The guy has a pocket pistol and it fires like a fucking street sweeper...sheesh

herpes is treatable and not even half as bad as people think. only untreated does it become very b ad.

he was being ironic

sauce pls

No Herpes > Any Herpes

You're literally trying to normalize an STD.

Attached: 1494976043709.gif (280x210, 1.41M)

Regularly attend my various shops; incredible times and absolute dog shit times, depends on the cast of girls. If you're brave, get your happy ending without having to pay ;p

>820495482
ya but you can get herpes from public bathrooms too. the odds are about the same.

don't do it, you'll catch pixels like this guy

HPV is insanely common and not just got by sex. you probably have it and dont even know it user. you can get it from your grandma kissing you as a kid. please learn proper sex ed.

Attached: 1431245780094.webm (704x404, 1.39M)

Dont youre gonna get coronavirus

Kek.... acknowledged!

Listen you little shit herpes is normal now and stigma only comes from prudish little shits like you. viruses are normal everyone get's them at one time oranother!

That's so blatantly wrong that it beggars belief that you'd actually make the statement.
You clearly don't know what herpes is or how it's transmitted.

Cold sores are herpes.

This. People have bad sex education teachers. you can get herpes simply from someone who has it coughing on you.

user, you can get any virus known to man by entering a public bathroom and then eating food without washing your hands. are you like, retarded?

Hahaha like they’ll even know who he is. Any BB place takes precautions, retard. Management isn’t in the business of taking care of pregnant whores.

> "Insanely Common"
> "got it from grandma kisses"
Oral Herpes, Yes.
Genital Herpes, No.

..but you already knew that and are making false equivalence arguments to justify your sore encrusted genitalia.

Attached: 1489525599943.gif (480x306, 1.93M)

Its funny because so many people that get cold sores are virgins and have no idea that they actually have herpes. poor ignorant bastards like this guy

I gave it to his grandma

Attached: 13895522_308739269475001_569559719208263149_n.jpg (901x901, 266K)

do you know the diffrence between genital and oral herpes other than the location of it being on your dick? exactly, its exactly the same retard. atleast if its on your dick you can hide it. if its all on your mouth and face people will avoid you like the plague and assume you got it from eating pussy when instead you got it from kissing grandma.

Wtf, /b is nothing but virgins. Happy ending = handjob

you are all ignorant bigots. if you won't eat a pussy because it looks like a week old philly cheesestake sandwich with mustard you are a germaphobe and are no better than a transphobe.

They are the same thing except for location user...

Attached: massage.webm (1920x1080, 1.25M)

No, happy ending = coom clown.

Attached: nutted but she still suckin2mb.webm (710x400, 1.91M)

The number of Anons here that don't comprehend that there are TWO primary strains of Herpes that affect oral (HSV-1) and genital (HSV-2) separately is very disconcerting.

Claiming a cold sore is the same as a blistering cock is like claiming diesel is the same as gasoline.
Being technically correct that they're both fuels, doesn't mean they are interchangeable.

Attached: 1487718207793.gif (300x200, 1.57M)

The future is brownish mutts with crusty penises (bumpy for her pleasure) and overweight landwhales with 4'' long beef curtains dripping milky yellow-green slime.

a brave new sexually liberated future.

its exactly the same user. the severity of it varies case by case. both can be treated. ur dick is not gonna fall off from one sore being on it and it goes away when you put that magical white non lube non cum cream on it.

um... hpv is not herpes (hsv).

herpes labialis (oral herpes) is normally caused by hsv1 while genital herpes is normally caused by hsv2. hsv1 is a lot more common than hsv2, and while hsv1 can be transmitted pretty "innocently", hsv2 is normally transmitted by sexual intercourse.

Attached: dude mowgli.jpg (291x235, 21K)

Look at all these retarded illiterate clown fuck mongs that cant be assed to google shit in 2020

>Skin-on-skin contact is necessary for the transmission of HSV2.

>HSV2 passes from one person to another when infected areas come into contact with mucous membranes or open areas on the skin of uninfected people. A mucous membrane is a moist lining found in certain parts of the body, including the vagina, anus, and mouth.

>usually
stop trying to justify bigotry

what that means is that you can get HSV1 through simple kissing or oral sex.

This thread is just a vs. debate between infected degenerates and uninfected incels

Cred Forums is just one giant debate forums. anything can be debated.

I disagree

Why?

Sauce?

Why not

sauce

Satan has blessed this thread with double trips. Go for it, OP

some say she is still sucking to this very day...

Both HSV1 and HSV2 can infect both oral and genital regions, this is confirmed in literature and studies.

>impregnate
You mean catch the diseases of hundreds of other dudes if that sort of service is provided. OP is literally aids

I enjoy actual massages. I've tried so many asian places because i want a somewhat decent massage with a HE and I've always been pretty disappointed. The table shower is nice, but the jackhammer endings just annoy me.

I don't know which movie
but that's Ai Uehara

Dude, wear a condom

Beside getting AIDS, HPV can give you cancer

You better fuck a petite whore but then try to get an asian gf and cum inside her with the force of a thousand suns

Attached: 1579858998838.webm (1094x1038, 1.99M)

Attached: 1576380930782.webm (720x640, 537K)

Attached: 1579687191112.webm (272x480, 1.76M)

Attached: 1579687696967.webm (720x1280, 1.91M)

Attached: 1579962812974.webm (360x640, 1.09M)

>thinks HSV 1 and HSV 2 are exactly the same virus.
> 1 and 2
> same
>1
>2
>same

As a medical professional I diagnose you as a complete dumb fuck

Attached: 1580778045844.jpg (1980x2640, 1003K)

Don’t do it
Still recovering over 6 months from epydemitis
It’s still an abscess

nigga she lost the chromosome for eyebrows?

guess this user has herpes

Lotta places got cameras to blackmail
These fuckers are sneaky
Just cuz they broke the law don’t mean she can’t get paid

>t had 2 friends that sexpat it up in dr n Thailand
On hook for child support

Just do it.

Attached: nbh13.webm (428x240, 1.92M)

This
And yet claim they are most desirable and are the master race
Yet has to pay n asian slut

If you’re white and can’t get asian pussy without paying give up just kys
Cuz it’s easy as it gets

>Lotta places got cameras to blackmail
take the lady back to your place

Good thing about herpes is once you get it you’re immune for life like chicken pox.

First trans people and now herpes, humanity is hopeless.

Attached: you let me down.png (500x276, 200K)

Enjoy warts and herpes

For fuck's sake, user, if you want to tag some Asian pussy, just get a job "teaching English" in Thailand or Vietnam or some shit. That's what normal people do.

Please sauce on video. She has perfect titties and nipples.

Also, skip that bareback FS parlor if you want to fuck one of them in that manner. Too much risk. I myself just fucked a massage girl without a condom yesterday but pulled out and tossed my load in her stomach. It took me about a year to get for the point where she even let me fuck her with a condom. She just started letting me start fucking her without. Sometimes I splooge on her belly, sometimes I start bareback and then out a condom on and finish inside her.

Bottom line, all the girls at the place you're going to have too many guys fucking them without rubbers. You need to go to a parlor where they are known to be either HE or therapeutic-only and then find a girl who will progress toward fucking you. I've "converted" four girls so far that I have met at massage only places to letting me fuck them. Two of them, let me go bareback

so many clean looking chinks in Sydney

Any certain words or phrases i need to say or look out for? Or just pull out the 2 incher?

That's the way to do it. Also met Asian women in general like this, just spend enough time until they're comfortable and then they're willing to do anything.

Attached: cnc658.jpg (1770x830, 260K)