>I’m 99% sure she had crush on me
>Set off alarm bells as I don’t use real name on Instagram
>I dunno how she found my account
>Just now she messaged me
>What should I do?
>I haven’t opened it yet
>I don’t want this to come back and haunt me
>Or ruin my future career

Attached: E67A44F1-A99F-4661-B937-550C45776869.jpg (738x1266, 1.04M)

dont get involved user it will end poorly and you fucking know it.

I know, but if I ignore her she could turn around and spread shit about me. I’ve seen it happen

>spread shit
>better not have a history with this girl retard

talking to her is just more evidence you've been in contact with her.

Get nudes you fucking pussy

I didn’t go near her, but it was pretty obvious that she had huge crush on me, she went through all the trouble of finding me on Instagram, I duno what else she is capable of

How old is she user?

I’d rather stay out of jail

17?

Get bikini shots then. Pros would go through 99 proxies and get nudes btw

How old are you both?
Is she hot?
When she graduate?

Almost a grandma. Hit that

Open the message, if its bad, report her. You cant get in trouble for anything if she sends something to you unsolicited, plus you have proof of it.

WHAT IS IT user WHAT IS IT I HAVE TO KNOW

Attached: 1351059985627.gif (355x200, 877K)

Just open the message and tell her you don't add students on social media then screenshot the chat and block her.

She 17 I think
I’m 23
She’s ok I guess, a 6 maybe
May this year

It just says
‘Hey how you been
School so boring
Wish you were still here x’

Fuck she’ll see I seen it now. What will I say back?

this
then tell us what it is

what do you mean, you nervous spaz
You already know what to say

Attached: 1328320058077.jpg (560x575, 52K)

Shit wrong reply, good idea

Wrong reply
See it now

It's very likely legal for you to smash in your place. Very few places have age of consent be 18 and forbid 6 year differences from a 17 year old

Shes a 6/10. it aint worth the risk.
Better to wait for her next birthday

Hope that works
Blocked now

Attached: A1F1CFA8-388E-4F97-8511-4202D808990D.jpg (387x640, 41K)

Based on the way she replied I would say blocking her was the definitely the right choice.

Fuck your career wizzard. You're a virgin.

Attached: 20160907123455202.jpg (348x329, 65K)

Idk sounds like you're not getting that poon

She sent that the second I replied too!

The good news is that chicks aren't as good at being directly creepy. Probably she'll just start trying to spread rumors among her circle of friends about how she's "super in to 'educated guys'...", in hopes that it'll diffuse all the way out to you. The "break in and rape you" creepy stuff is mostly just dudes.

Fuck I forgot to set my page to private
She made another account
Blocked and screenshoted

Attached: E58D149E-C2A4-4FA2-AF1D-E2B581963636.jpg (392x640, 48K)

lol dude you are so fucked, this is the beginning of the end right here, shit is about to go so unbelievably south for you, you shouldn't have opened the fuckin message.

Get a lawyer, 2 caffeine pills and one adrenal then mix

she ends everything with x. its better to stay away from the psycho kpop stans user

She says she's 18. She could've been your slave ffs

Still could

>that chin
I didn't know she was a fucking ham planet. ABORT. BLOCK. CALL THE POLICE. GO TO THE PANIC ROOM.

Why even make a thread in the first place just to block?

I fear the worst, any ideas how to defuse this?

Message her back on a different app

put this shit public to your higher ups and possibly social media before she does.

seriously, or else you run the risk of her doing it first and painting a really bad picture of you.

your first instinct was def correct and you really should've avoided asking Cred Forums in the first place.

i know your heart is pounding right now

Panicked need anonymous advice

this

dude you shouldn't worry. one can simply be a decent person and communicate online without there being intent to fuck their brains out. You did the right thing OP

Oh user should just add student. Part of the networking stuff. Your 3 people away from a million, whose she going to show and they show.

Almost all teachers I know would add, if things got out of hand you just fall back on that's 'inappropriate' or 'therapy may help' or 'I'm very busy, completely overwhelmed'.

If you can't deal with young adults/teens then your WAYYY over your head.

I’ll tell my tutor first thing in the morning, I’m sure there is protocols in place for this kind of thing

Scroll down wondering when someone will acknowledge this terrible bait.
>You did. Thanks.
OP is a magnificent faggot.
I’m a teacher myself. We receive some random request like this one once in a while during each and every year. Either I wait till they graduate, or I just never answer. This dude just made this boring twisted thread for no good.

I’m still a student, I was only on placement. I didn’t know how to deal with it, gimme a break

dont wait till morning dude, put this shit out ASAP.

she is already pissed now given that you blocked her, i mean for fucks sake she made a whole new profile just to message you again.

I have a few friends studying to be teachers, are you all degenerates cause I find it hilarious them coming off come binges you teach four hours later

Ok I’ll send email now

Given her age it was probably an extremely bad call to post screen shots. Somebody that know her and her stupid signage is on here guaranteed.

Grow a dick and tell her she’s cute but you don’t fool around with students. Screenshot that shit and her reaction to it. Then say she can call you after she graduates or switches schools or whatever. Screenshot that too kek. Bonus points if you actually have the balls to go to your boss and ask them how strict those rules are at your school, like somebody who actually cares about following the rules regardless of how dumb they are.
...I’m assuming she’s old enough and the only reason not to is school rules/your reputation. If she’s underage, abort mission and ghost her

I block her name and pic

Fuck I left the thread thinking the problem was resolved what the fuck. The other anons are right contact higher ups for sure.

I’ve never said I’ve done anything with them. When they get their diploma, I deal with this request. In sort, I wait to answer their request once they are done with both the school I work at or me.

Bitches be cray cray

Stop larping

Say "Hmu when you're 18" ez pz

Quit being a faggot. Unblock her. Just act normal. Act like you would to a cousin and keep it pg. Idk why you're being a faggot, kids I coached I added on snapchat and shit. Don't be creepy and act normal you'll be finr

The way she talking, she doesn’t want to keep it pg

You're being gay and retarded. This shit is fine. Just some girl and op is being an immature retard blocking her. Not like she sent a nude or anything

If they've graduated you're all clear bro, tear that pussy up faggot

She still in school

How autistic are you?
All she did was find you on insta, calm down and ignore the thot.
Or respond and fuck her, up to you Cred Forumsro

I’m so confused guys
Should I keep her blocked
Or
Unblock her and see if she acts normal

Am I overthinking this whole thing?

Your point? The signing with the x and way of talking is pretty distinct. Oh and we can see she's obese and blonde.

Why the fuck did you open the initial message at all?? Are you stupid?
Fucking idiot, you are done.

Is your name Harry OP? Genuine question

What would a future employer want to see.

A) Little bitch that cries in 4chin and can't handle matters. Pre-empts block because he's a little perv and liability, actions speak louder than words.

Or

B) An independently functioning employee and problem solver that can take care of own problems.

DONT LISTEN TO THIS IDIOT, YOUVE DONE ENOUGH HARM (TO YOURSELF, WHICH IS EXTREMELY STUPID... BUT THAT IS WHAT YOU DESERVE FOR ASKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP ADVICE ON Cred Forums

She ain’t obese or blonde?

Your first mistake was coming to Cred Forums for advice. Now that you're here we may as well deal it. You have ONE legitimate option here and that is to block her and change your IG name.

C) one who doesn’t fuck underage students

Unblock her
Keep it civil
Keep her from going full crazy and ruining you career
Once she graduates
Smash that ass like there’s no tomorrow

So reddit next time?

Only way to save it OP

Sorry wrong thread.

Can we get an user in that can remove layers, like they do for the boob?

Then quit being gay and wheel her! God damn op or just tell her to keep it pg and quit being a duck when she tries to bring the convo there or say you have a date when she asks what you're doing tonight.
This

OP why are you such a massive ovethinking virgin. If you can t figure this out on your own you should consider changing profession and it got over your head very quickly. The problem is with you faggots that you have such a microscopic self-esteem that you panic when a girl says hi to you. You should just get your shit together. if you dont want to talk to her stop being such a bitch and drama queen and put her on seen and delete the convo and stop making a fool out of yourself on a anonymus image board.

I'm late but I would be scared,contact local police holy ahit

Fuck off, all we get on Cred Forums these days is traps and shit tier /s/ content. Now ur here telling people not to give us some quality threadity... fuck off retard!

Obviously you fulfill her fantasy. Maybe wait until she's out of school. Or don't.

She even went through the trouble to let you know shes now 18 and that you both are adults. Shes going to eventually make some sexual come on to you OP. I say unblock her and keep it as civil as you possibly can until she does.

Your right guys, I over reacted. Unblocking her now

Tell.us how it goes op. Get some nudes

She offline
Likely plotting my demise

This was good, a better way would have been to not reply at all. Just in case this happens again. No idea how this app shit works, but make it so people you don't know can't message you.

Fuck, bitch is crazy waiting to happen. You should let your bosses know, so it doesn't come back on you now.

Maybe, serves you right being a dumb incel retard

Or sleeping

Take it fro someone married to a teacher.
DUMP the account IMMEDIATELY.