About to try acid for the first time, and advice?

about to try acid for the first time, and advice?

Attached: 090E3A52-C564-4A01-B6F4-7CB1FAF03B12.jpg (479x581, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/453wgsWT5Ao
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, try not to die

Thanks bruh

Try to be outside, don't drive, thc as you peak if possible, maybe lay beneath a tree. If you have to go inside i would recommend music, not browsing on pc. Good luck and god speed

Have some good music queued up

Watch a movie called pandorum and then come back and tell us about it

Attached: 6F409970-84B1-4EC3-B05A-C05CC6F3A732.jpg (960x1440, 196K)

Great movie

It’s all about the vibes you surround yourself with and the mindset you go in with. If you go in thinking you’re gonna freak out you’re gonna freak out but if you go into it knowing you’re just gonna be chilling you’ll have a great time

Definitely go for a walk. Watch nature documentaries if its not nice for walking.

Another great show to watch would be Over The Garden Wall, really good show and only 10 minute episodes

Watch unedited footage of a bear

It lasts fucking ages, get some phenibut or benzos to knock you out with after else you can be still on the spiral end if it and wanting the trip to stop put of boredom or restlessness. Good vibes only g

The come up feels like something bad will happen. When you're tripping please don't drive. Just enjoy nature as much as possible. Do what you like doing but make sure if you're talking to someone you will drift off into thoughts so try to keep everything to yourself. Oh! And on lsd you can't learn so don't try to study

how much is half a tab gonna fuck me up? OP here

First, it's prob'ly gonna be cut with strychnine, since that has been common since the 80s, so prepare your gut with some food before you do it.
I disagree with the other user about going outside, because you definitely do NOT want to do that, as "outside" when on acid is surely a road to hell, but I agree that you definitely don't want to be driving.
As long as you keep a handle on it, meaning that you should definitely not overindulge, LSD can be a pretty fun and educational thing.

By half a tab, do you mean half a blotter tab? Acid is not normally sold in pill form, that's all.

Attached: 1311962944106 (2).gif (193x135, 1.57M)

>look in the mirror op

yeah it’s a blotter tab, is half of one gonna fuck me up?

Get off of all screens, close yourself away and contemplate the world energy crisis and pull the answer out of your mind's ass

Attached: Vo5_tKjV4REg44F8IckIGkQJtw7jz1uCQw0rco28Dfc.jpg (480x480, 39K)

Prob'ly not, and it's actually a good dose to take for a first ride.You'll be fine, sincerely. Report back along the way, and try not to get into any situation where you will be alone. My first LSD experience was at least 30 years ago, and I still recommend it.

Fair, but rude.

youtu.be/453wgsWT5Ao i hope you have fun Cred Forumsro!

Attached: 31dK7CcEWDL._AC_SY400_ML1_.jpg (215x400, 15K)

first time i tripped the gods of trip saw fit to have J and silent bob strike back be on and i laughed so much the next day my sides hurt..whenever i think of the best day of my life this is the one i always think of..

i plan to be with friends most of the night

>about to try acid for the first time, and advice?
>first time i tripped the gods of trip saw fit to have
Know how we know you're full of shit?

Attached: 1369923254770.gif (427x240, 904K)

not the same person retard

Not sure of your context. Are you on acid?

That's good. It's important not to be alone whilst skipping. Godspeed, user, and please report back. You will be fine, I'm sure.

Attached: Because I love.png (772x540, 471K)

Chill with friends. Find something to keep your brain busy. A movie, video games, nature walk, anything.

If you start having a bad time, stop what you're doing and do something else.

Also weird note, I always have to shit when I'm high on acid for some reason. Not an Armageddon of shits, just a normal shit that's slightly more watery than usual.

That could just be me though.