Where would Africa be without European intervention?

Where would Africa be without European intervention?

Attached: 2647CF2A-979F-45F5-BCA0-B9A926530358.jpg (1125x1107, 862K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/9teKRb8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they lived without technology for 100k years

Wow it a ducardboardati

Doesn't AIDS kill you in 10 years or so without treatment? They all would've died of AIDS.

Probably in the same location it's been these past hundreds of thousands of years.

imgur.com/9teKRb8

>Where would Africa be without European intervention?
Where would the World be without European intervention ?

some niggers are immune to hiv

Mods. Also this pedophile should opt to die.

Same place it was 400 years ago.

shit maybe whites have disturbed and ruined nigger natural evolution , maybe they werent ready to live in a civilization and thats why they turn into monkeys while living in cities

Oh I remember reading that shit years ago now. Damn.

whats under that link ?

They live mostly the same way, only with flip phones and light bulbs.

As they were in ancient times, the source of wealth knowledge and culture for the west

Not actual child born but some instruction thing about how to “chat with lolis”. Typical gay ass subhuman pedo shit

Not actual cp but some instruction thing about how to “chat with lolis”. Typical gay ass subhuman pedo shit

Noticed my typo and hit abort, corrected it and it turns out it just posted twice.

You realise the first university in the world was in Morocco right. While Europeans were still burning each other alive for masturbating. Africa would be a Mecca of flying cars if the stinky thieving Christians had stayed put

I mean while the rest of the world was building cathedrals and experiencing the renaissance africa was doing the same shit it had been for the last 100k years. It’s like the Abos in Australia. They didn’t do shit with the thousands of years they had and they wouldn’t have magically invented the steam engine or television or flying fucking cars if we’d let them have another 400 years.0

Of course they don't. They want to lie to themselves again and again because they can't admit they were wrong. Racism is literally a form of mental illness. They are less capable of real thought, and must be herded like cattle into a better world.

You realize cathedrals came 2k after everyone else right?

The Renaissance only happened because of the cultural boom the Islamic world brought to Al andalus (Muslim Spain) . Before that the language of Europe was Latin, reserved for crusty Christian dogma, but Arabic helped revive knowledge of the ancient world and inspired Europeans to wake up from monarchy backwardness. After that they contributed significantly. But give credit where it is due racistfags

They’d still be KANGZ

Attached: 6DE61CBC-BCFA-4715-AC88-AF937554CA27.jpg (2560x1822, 620K)

What does he mean by this?

You’d think Africa would have experienced a cultural boom from their contact with the west then... But they remain uneducated ignorant regarded troglodytes

Oh shit typo time. Guess that makes me just as defective as your average African

you speak as if you have done anything better. What have YOU done for the human race? How have YOU contributed to science. the arts, or anything else to move the species forward?

I haven’t in the grand scheme of things but I intend to atleast make a difference in the small scale. To help improve my town by educating our youth. I am only 20 so check back in 10 years and we can decide what kind of difference I’ve made then.

I haven't shit things up at least.

You mistake him saying Africa like it includes the middle east and northern "civilized" africa, what we often refer to as arabs. It is not meant as disrespect, most people in American culture when saying Africa usually mean the nigger Africa.

>What have YOU done for the human race?
Same question back to you. You are not the judge of the scales of contribution. The same point was making, many peoples and cultures around the world have held GREAT importance in their traditions and maintaining the "old ways". For you to judge them as lower or "contributing less" is the error, I think. Someone merely "existing" while carrying on tradition is a very important contribution in my opinion. I am also not the judge, however so I do not try to enforce that opinion on others.

When the first african merchant expeditions travelled to Europe they encounterrd a human-like creature. As it was mentioned in old african lore: a creature desperate to stay alive skinny and pale crawling around in search for mossy grass and insects. When it looked upon the civilized african this creature expressed extreme hostility and fled into the dark woods

Stfu niggerfuck we were nothing like that you filthy nigger. Look at your land before talk shit in here. YOU INVENTED AIDS

Yeah you’re wrong. Just because something is tradition doesn’t make it inherently good. Africans carried on the tradition of not developing beyond the iron age and it did fuck all for them when the Dutch arrived with guns.

Wait hold on I just realised I misread your reply and I actually agree with you.
Also off topic but why the fuck do we have to do captchas every fucking time we post now it never used to be that way.

we wuz vikangz n shiet

Attached: my ancestors.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Mods

typical newfaggot. kys

>"you DO know that *insert random pointless garbage factoid that has nothing to do with the conversation* right???"
No, and I don't care.

This is something that gets me in general about colonisation.

Yeah, there were the shit sides, but there were certainly upsides too

>The Renaissance only happened because blah blah bullshit
source?

They gave them useful languages. You don't see those cannibals from Sentinel island migrating everywhere.

>Africa would be a Mecca of flying cars if the stinky thieving Christians had stayed put

hehe stinky

Attached: 858CFFF6-0F27-40A8-8D35-1C11192E1F49.jpg (383x384, 15K)

Here you go denialfag

Attached: Screenshot_20200212_031000.jpg (1080x1673, 372K)

I’ve been here since 2006.

>they lived without technology for 100k years

Attached: Homo_erectus.jpg (288x360, 39K)

In my long experience, only relatively new people call anyone newfags.

You played yourself newfriend

Some tribes in central Africa didn't discover fire until the 1500's.

Attached: 1574514277319.jpg (650x726, 64K)

There’s still one that hasn’t. Not strictly African in geographical position but they’re the purest example of original Africans that we have.