Did anyone else here lose their life to a small town? This is all my parents fault...

Did anyone else here lose their life to a small town? This is all my parents fault. This is all my parents fault and they must pay

>smallest town in the world
>literally like 2 blocks and some houses
>nothing around
>small villages that are like 10-30 miles away with nothing
>nothing but like 3 or 4 resteraunts and fast food
>parents are poor as fuck
>cant even travel or go do anything
>parents just work and sit at home being poor
>house is depressing as fuck
>always cold and snowing
>every time i look outside i just see dead trees, freezing cold, ice, snow, wind blowing, depression
>house is a death trap
>health is failing because house is garbage
>always tired
>always depressed
>have dreams i have friends and then wake up miserable
>house is always cold
>have to wake up and take drugs
>need caffeine just to open my eyes

This is fucking HELL. Every single time i see someone on instagram they live in a big city, happy, healthy, vacationing, traveling all over the place, taking pics with friends, smiling

I am the ONLY one

Attached: 6B4CF701-922A-424F-AC8A-6D5DA6102D2B.png (608x540, 258K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/YR0JYE9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Chickens don't have fingers.

Attached: cat.jpg (565x600, 66K)

hey OP. What can you do to get yourself out of that situation? Because that's what you need to do.

Faggot.

I agree staying in small towns in rural places is shit, but

>i see someone on instagram they live in a big city, happy, healthy, vacationing, traveling all over the place, taking pics with friends, smiling

all the instagram stuff is false, and lots of people are depressed in major cities also

Attached: 13062482_1232813050085687_6403293726049071685_n.jpg (720x960, 150K)

I cant cause god. God keeps trapping me here and attacking my life

Shut up, faggot. Don’t encourage him.

god has it out for you personally

Fuck off all of their lives are better than mine

>im 35 living in parents basement
>why my parents make me live here!?!?!

God traps me

Did anyone else here lose them life to small tribe? This all me parent fault. This all me parent fault they must pay

>smallest tribe in world
>literally like 2 path and some hut
>nothing around
>small villages that are MANY moon walk away but have nothing in them
>nothing but 3-4 fire pit serve only cheeta
>grug parent have no rock
>grug can't even roam or do anything
>grug parents just hunt and gather and sit in cave being rockless
>cave have many bad spirit
>always cold and snowing
.every time grug look outside cave he just see dead tree, freezing cold, ice, snow, wind blowing, bad spirits
>cave is death trap
>grug feel sick because cave garbage
>grug always tired
>grug have bad spirits
>grug have dream grug have friend and then grug wake up with only bad spirits
>cave always cold
>grug wake up and eat magic berries
>grug need bitter berry just to open grug eyes

This is fucking TAR PIT. Every single time grug see someone on cavewallstagram they live in big tribe, good spirits, feel good, vacation, roam all over place, painting hand on cave wall with friends, smiling

Grug am the ONLY one

Attached: 5234123.jpg (800x450, 41K)

fucking retard mentality you deserve to rot away.

grow the fuck up save some cash and leave.

based grugposter

Yes. I've died in a small town several times now.

Attached: TrappedInASmallTown.jpg (640x853, 154K)

Just leave you dumb cunt. If you hate it that fucking much it's not hard to travel cheaply

Are you also on probation for being black? Why do you post this thread so often? It won't make God hate you any less.

lol

Where do you live OP?
If you are within 100 miles, I'll take you 500 miles south

Do something about it you pussy. Go to college, live in a dorm, join the military, join a mission. My hell, you have endless fucking opportunities. Jokers in the turn in the century crossed thousands of miles by rail just to find work and food. No sympathy for you faggot. Do something with your life and stop feeling pathetic about yourself. No one is keeping a gun to your head telling you to stay.

join to the army
problaby is your best opcion if you wanna go to the city o travel and HAVE A "normal life"

DUDE YOU GO ON HERE EVERY WEEK COMPLAINING....YOU’RE A LOOOOOOOOOOOSSSEERRRRR. I blame for being a complete failure in life.

Attached: 5293327F-A816-49B8-B4D9-AAB4B3FC3971.jpg (600x800, 71K)

I have proof.

at least u have drugs kid. some of us live that same life and have absolutely no way to cope.

God took drugs too

You forgot that OP could kys

>health is failing because....
There's a silver lining there. Just let it fail and you can escape harsh living through death.

That's pretty fucking pathetic that this is even a thing, much less a joke.

Grow up bro. You're only allowed to blame your parents for your problems for so long, my advice is to drop the victim complex and save up money/get a good job.
>but
No.

I lost

Oh look it's the latest itteration.

>Kill yourself

The fucking greatest.

Why wont you die

I want to believe this is bait but I had an old friend who was exactly like this, right down to the absurd excuses as to why he can't change or get out of the situation

imgur.com/YR0JYE9

lol of course he is. its the same faggot everyday with this bullshit

hahahahahahahah

Oh I wish it was bait too. I have a coworker that's exactly like this. Everyone is always scared he gonna shoot the place up. Been saying the same shit for 7 years now. Hes got some serious mental health issues. Sometimes he comes to work crying and litterally screaming that it isn't fair. Hes 31.

Damaged goods.

It is god dude I proved it

This is my entire life for the past 3 years. I live in a small town called South Mills, on a 3 acre plot in the woods, in a derelict house with holes in the floors and roof. I get sick constantly and the winter turns everything to mud. It's terrible.

fuck!!! im so fucking TIRED of god's BULLSHIT!!! WHY??? WHY DOES HE DO THIS TO US?? LIFE IS SO FUCKING UNFAIR!!!!!

Do you have a discord?

Bro, this shit again? Every couple of months you spam these threads. Tell me what it is you get out of them?

Attached: 1580772930058.jpg (477x480, 67K)