Why are people voting for this fucking faggot? Yeah it was cool he was the "lel openly gay candidate XD"...

Why are people voting for this fucking faggot? Yeah it was cool he was the "lel openly gay candidate XD", but this is starting to get a little ridiculous now

Attached: Pete_Buttigieg_Official_Portrait.jpg (1024x1536, 172K)

Yeah, fuck that guy.

Not literally though, he might like it

Buttpeg made conservatives vote for him by larping as pro guns etc but really he is a faggot. They had to try get a guy who nobody really knew that could brainwash different states into thinking differently of him and it worked.

Peter Piper gonna smoke Bernie lol u mad

Well if that's true then those people are fucking idiots. None of the democrats are "pro gun".

Attached: buttgig.png (352x350, 177K)

why not, after trump there are no standards left

I don't get the joke

fucking retards, OBAMA

Hes the establishment's current first choice, significantly behind Sanders yet getting the same amount or more delegates.

>after trump
>babby's first president
How's grade school going?

Why? Sanders is the only one to get close to Trump but still lose.

>sanders got close to trump
>lost to hillary
are you retarded?

You’re already getting fucked in the ass by Trump, so who cares if lil Pete is gay?

Sure kid, and I bet you're some foreigner who doesn't even live in America

If they go with Bootygedge, Trump is gonna rip him apart.

He only lost because of super-delegates which don't exist anymore.

He's married, you're out of luck.

>super-delegates which don't exist anymore
Sauce?

Might as well note for the gay guy then the orange one which all the fake Republicans fellate like good cocksuckers they are.

Actually he's one of the sanest candidates from either party in recent elections. Not an extremist, not a one-note dumbfuck, not a corporate shill.
Trouble is a no fag will be elected, and a fag named Bootygiggles sure as hell won't.

>not a corporate shill
You cannot be serious right now

Far less so than say Clinton was or any republican. The only one who isn't is Bloomberg which would be great except he thinks he's a god.

The surest sign you are a kid is when you say “Sure, kid.”

Sure kid, just like anyone who calls you a nigger is a nigger himself right? Or does this not apply to that?

I contributed 100$ to Pete's campaign so I will be mad if you fucks dont elect him

Not my first choice, but I'll support Buttigieg over the orange douche if he's the nominee.

>sanest

Attached: 1581307133788.jpg (1024x791, 70K)

Yep, every single one has promised some form of commonly owned firearm to be banned or basically treated like a fucking machine gun.

He's losing to Bernie

>He's losing to Bernie
Barely

Oh Christ, save it for fucking reddit where your melodramatic whining will be rewarded

Look at you fags thinking votes matter! Democracy is dead in America. It's a fully entrenched plutocracy, which is why you should be giving your support to Bloomberg. He's got the best record on climate change and gun control.

Maybe it has something to do with all the billionaires funding him. Nobody is voting for this fucking guy.

ok boomer

Look! A wild faggot!

*teleports behind you*

spotted the 60 year old

>Trying this hard
You have school tomorrow kid

Attached: 1580448284097.jpg (374x387, 21K)

Bootycheck....

I guess he's less likely to die of old age while in office than Bernie

I better text my boss then and let him know your homework is sucking cock and taking it in the ass

>class is in session

Because he has enough appeal to actually win the presidency by ya know, getting most of america to vote for his ideas, instead of playing into fringe politics? Apparently having popular ideas is a sin for modern democrats. God forbid a democrat ever try to have a chance of being electable.

The guy this one wants to run against is a faggot too. Big fucking deal.

What ideas? Im being serious, what ideas does he even have?

Wuzzat?

Attached: putin.png (753x820, 685K)

'cause he'll kick bernie's ass and could stand a fair chance against Trump. He also hates blacks and helped kill muslims and other towel headed species. And stop pretending like we don't all like a couple dicks in our ass every so often.

>Boss
How cute, implying you're old enough to work anywhere outside of McDonald's

>'cause he'll kick bernie's ass and could stand a fair chance against Trump. He also hates blacks and helped kill muslims and other towel headed species.
100%
>And stop pretending like we don't all like a couple dicks in our ass
no.

That's not true. Please cite your source.

I mean, they still exist, but they don't get to vote until the convention if the lead nominee hasn't reached a threshold. When Hilary ran, before any votes were cast, every media outlet reported that she was up several hundred votes, simply because she had superdeligates pledged to her edrenochrome eating ass. Bernie only "lost" Iowa to her in 2016 because they gave her 6 proportional superdelegates to pad her count out.

lol. u even know what your talking about?

This guy won. Whoever is the faggot that had to try to respond to this lost.

Yeah, you lost.

>user proves he can be of adult working age and still be a moron.

checkersmate

Losing is losing. Ask Hilary.

so he can lose to trump

/thread

If this guy wins Dem nom for Pres, Dems lose, Blacks won't vote for him, and Dems need 90%+ of the black vote to win the Presidency

They're mostly fake votes (i.e. dead people casting absentee ballots and the like). That's because he's the DNC's new favorite since they realized Biden is fucked.

Dudes a fucking cia plant.
"Well shucks im just the casual 37 yr old, rhodes scholar mayor"

Attached: EOc-cfzX4AEVz6o.jpeg.jpg (553x643, 71K)

The Mayor of city of 101 Thousand, and DUMB MOTHERFUCKING LIBTARDS want to make him President......OMG those people are MORONS

Why be a homophobe? Also post cute butt pics