Gonna be homeless soon. Got any tips. I'm 18 and I live in Canada

Gonna be homeless soon. Got any tips. I'm 18 and I live in Canada.

Attached: 1581368598426.jpg (600x600, 43K)

An hero

Yea flee to LA and join a homeless community

You gonna tell the story or nah?

Buy kneepads

Tell us the fucking story

>Got any tips
get employed
get home

Make sure you have warm clothing.

I'm getting kicked out of my parents house. I have no money. Not much of a story.

Kys you homeless dredge

Fuck your parents, steal their shit and sell it on Amazon.

I don't think OP wants the Wu Flu

>no greentext
do a flip

Attached: 1581471625268m.jpg (1024x560, 55K)

get in line at the homeless shelter as soon as possible, they can fill up quickly

keep your eye on ur stuff and keep it secure, theft happens often

if u look homeless enough, some businesses might give u free food they're about to throw away via back door

stop fighting with your parents edgelord.

damn that sucks, can u talk to a school counselor about this?
sry ur parents are assholes

Get a couple jobs, live out the car for a while. Get a gym membership to shower. Save money and get your own place. Strive to succeed and become a great story.

are you disabled? Mentally retarded or physically? If yes, then get neetbux. If no, work a shit job, live with other people until you can get a better job etc.

Really no excuse to be homeless in today's economy unless you're an addict or severe mental disability.

Get a job, like everyone else

Invest in a good quality tent with a smoke hole. Line it with moose hide and learn to build fish traps. Live in the wilds and always carry weapons capable of taking down bears and moose.

Alternatively, do the above but move to a warmer climate.

>Live in the wilds and always carry weapons capable of taking down bears and moose.

Yeah, go full McCandless.

Agree with others. Get a fucking job.

Lol, are you a chug?

That idiot didn't know how to survive. If he did he wouldn't have been 67 lbs. Between hook traps and funnel traps he should have had plenty of food to maintain a decent weight. I spent a good portion of the aughts in the wilds of canada doing exactly what I suggested and I came out of it fine (and wound up with a forestry job)

Avoid eating only rabbit though, for meat animals you want squirrels, fish, and bear (bear can be easily killed with a hook trap using fish as bait, just anchor it to a good sturdy tree)

How'd you learn to survive before you went out?
Did you read any books, or did you learn it from someone?