Be Greta Thunberg

>Be Greta Thunberg
>16
>Manage to TRIGGER millions of boomers and white trash incels
>Becomes TIMES Person of the Year 2019

You've got 5 seconds, 5 fucking seconds to tell me one single thing you've done in your entire life that's even 1/10th of 1% as ACCOMPLISHING as her on any given day.

>Protip: you indisputably can't

P.S. Queen of Cred Forums

God I love her

Attached: 1581058742305s.jpg (211x250, 7K)

Millie is the Queen of Cred Forums, you ape.

Attached: 1572156771037.jpg (838x768, 172K)

I’ve done something. She hasn’t done shit. With 1 second to spare.

IDGAF about climate change but I love to chuckle at boomers getting triggered by her

Boomers love that little fucker, it's the zoomers and coomers that she triggers. Christ, she's POTY.

Trash gets elevated like her in the world she can't change

>5 fucking seconds to tell me one single thing >you've done in your entire life that's even >1/10th of 1% as ACCOMPLISHING as her on >any given day
Took a huge shit a few hours ago

Time Person of the Year 2006 you stupid son of a bitch

who ever pays you, they need to tell you to post soemthing else. This has already been posted too many times and no one cares about some girl who is related to someone with money, who grants their neice of grand daughter the ability to be famous.

P.S I never made a statement about something that I didn't understand at the age of 16.

Post more Millie then!!

she will post on /r9k/ in a couple of years

Who is she again? Was she someone important or something?

Being a child that blindly follows a narrative told by their parents barely counts as accomplishing anything, other than being a pawn.

Attached: 1445976903853.gif (209x213, 1.73M)

Then why do you vote conservative?

I took a shit today...

Raised five beautiful, intelligent conservative daughters who speak their minds, not read lines fed by someone else.

Nobody cares.

>SMOKED DEVILS LETTUCE

Attached: 1474498688157.jpg (598x598, 34K)

rule 34 Greta???

Greta's accomplishments according to her wikipedia page:
1) Emotionally manipulate their family to reduce their carbon footprint, a tactic that she still employs to this day
2)Was made co-author in her family's autobiography(the family wrote a book about themselves)
3) Got interviewed by the BBC, most likely because of the book(father is a good pr man for what i can see)
4) Participated in 3 protests
5) 2 or more speeches ( she doesn't have the capabilities to make good convincing speeches so she mainly uses emotional manipulation because of her age and the her "school strike")
6) Hosted a radio show in which she interviewed
Nothing she has is because she is smart or because she is anything else than an autistic little girl talking about a tiered old topic that makes her look cute, she has never used anything that's not emotional manipulation and statistics that make her cry, only real accomplishment is to guilt trip her family to go vegan and green in general, the equivalent to donating to good will

Because I'm neither a conservative or liberal. I'm a traditional conservative, or classical liberal. If you don't know what both of these are I'd strongly suggest you to do some research on that, for the current system is very mislead in it's original goals.

Attached: 1493247162519.jpg (480x480, 22K)

I sorted my recyclables after dinner this evening.
So, in one evening, I've done more for the environment than she has in the last year

Use logic instead of emotion.

made a sandwich

underrated post

Attached: 1452679658658.jpg (317x267, 22K)

recycled, didn't wear plastic clothing, generally tried to be environmentally conscious

I fell asleep on the couch while watching tv

All she did was skip school, media picked it up and then the environmental groups picked her up and started using her as a mascot, shes not a scientist or a professor, anyone can do what she did

acknowledged autist expploited by leftie psychos.. it's easy to program a child to spout the words of a trusted adult. Even easier with an autist.

It couldn't be possible that a 16 year old girl with autism accomplished more than me! I'm a white male between 18 and 35. It must be a liberal jewish communist conspiracy!!!!

Attached: toilet.jpg (960x960, 47K)

Attached: 1512992420823.jpg (1000x1000, 45K)

topkek @ all the dipshits falling for this climate hoax

>come to /b
>act like a liberal cuck

... why would you do this?

They still publish TIME?
Also, do you happen to know exactly what she does on “any given day”?

>Get person of the year from a trash rag

It's easy if you are a Soros pawn, and the media licks your ass.

she hasn't accomplished anything. George Soros, her parents' benefactor has. Also, I have accomplished little in my life, never claimed to,.. Don't care

Attached: 6989D7BE-6758-4D40-BCA8-8D669963DE66.jpg (887x500, 61K)

Who?

Something to actually fight global warming instead of bitching about it like a teen woman.

I put up solar panels.

Literally who?

I keep fresh water and wastewater flowing for 900,000 people. Sometimes it was down to me or service interruptions for all.
Greta ain't shit, and has received adulation but accomplished no change nor improvements.

You. This is you.

Attached: u7yhbgtv.png (568x1023, 143K)

Did you actually just re-draw trollface in ms paint.

No, just edited it for the 2020s.

Based

That is one ugly fucking girl......

Attached: 1571745753761.jpg (510x430, 124K)

I attacked a hotel roleplaying game for kids with a bunch of strangers online

Attached: ZZZZ.gif (56x56, 14K)

Protip, I can't even type this sentence in 5 seconds. How am I supposed to write out some bullshit to impress a retard on Cred Forums?

I've thought for myself. And have not been a complete puppet to my parents and a social movement I'm too autistic to understand.

simply not being an omega level autist is more than she could ever do.

Well if I had privileged wh*te parents and a diesel yacht I'd be just as great too

ew

Attached: millie-bobby-brown-attends-the-26th-annual-screen-news-photo-1579478966.jpg (4000x2667, 594K)

Locked my own ass hole. Can you say you’ve ever done that?

>Got interviewed by the BBC
you mean a BBC? that's fascinating. how'd it go?

Attached: big-black-cocks-hung (1).jpg (600x800, 137K)