Your home with your wife and child

>Your home with your wife and child
>Jamal and 2 friends break into your house
>One has a gun
>Two have knives
>They are about to break down your bedroom door and rape your child and wife
>Cops are 15 minutes away assuming you even had time to call
>You have a choice between using a gun or a bottle of lube to make the rape easier. What do you do anti-gunfags?

Hardmode: Actually pick one and dont pretend your soyest of boys ass is gonna take out 3 dudes with his fists.

Attached: 1581468182508.png (1057x1163, 598K)

Other urls found in this thread:

q13fox
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders
imgur.com/YR0JYE9
steencannons.com/cannons/
steencannons.com/cannons/32-pounder-chambered-cannon-of-42-hundredweight/
imgur.com/21cT2KS
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Apologize for having the door locked
>Allow them to rape my wife and daughter
>Help them load up all of my valuables
>Apologize for slavery
>Call police
>Report myself for hate crimes

It's called being a decent human being

>you are in this ONE SPECIFIC SITUATION that I made up to prove my point
>because I am so paranoid, I think this situation MUST HAPPEN SUPER FREQUENTLY
>(don't check the statistics, or if you do, check my "statistics")
>once you accept my specific premises, tell me how you will win the game, that I set up specifically to prove how my argument is the only right one.
Hardmode: actually accept my parameters so that you have no choice but to use the option I favor!

Attached: pathetic.jpg (1200x740, 72K)

Thats soooooo tolerant

Attached: 5a4ad1314a157.jpg (600x583, 90K)

kek,,,,bottle of lube

YOU SHOOT THE MOTHERFUCKING NIGGERS

Jump out window and abandon my shitty little family, finally a way out.

Attached: 1504730741077.png (900x900, 132K)

You should be able to defend yourself with a flint lock muzzle loader. This is the only weapon the founding fathers EVER intended to be used.

Hella woke

>Guns are used in self defense 2.5 million times a year
>ITS SUPER RARE BRO YOU DONT NEED A GUN!

Attached: 22.png (2520x1308, 471K)

Pro 2nd amendment so ill just share as an example: PSL 7.62x54mm, 2x10 round mags, .38 special revolver with 6 rounds, 2 double barrel shotguns with slugs. All locked and loaded and easy to get to. Not too worried.

Attached: 180px-DCB_Shooting_Romanian_PSL_1.jpg.jpg (180x240, 12K)

>hurr durr, my statistics are the only valid ones!

Attached: stop being stupid.jpg (550x550, 152K)

Grab my trusty Chinese-made corona cannon and start blasting

Attached: 76802660-6781-479B-8A32-ED907D2380DB.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>Stop using statistics that destroy my argument!
Why would you let your child get raped? Would you shoot the rapist if they were white dudes instead of black?

Attached: 1580606593561.jpg (850x784, 141K)

No.
They infact had rules and regulations related to owning cannons, especially for the purpose of bearing arms.

Use a realistic home defense weapon like a pump shotgun or a double-action revolver.

Go to bed after the coroner comes to haul the bodies away, content in the knowledge that banning civilian ownership of semi-automatic rifles, annual licensing for gun ownership, and denying ownership of firearms to people with violent criminal histories, or mental health problems has made the country safer, without affecting my ability to defend my life, family, or property one iota.

I guess I might use the lube on my wife. Seeing me kill three people probably got her keyed up for some cock.

its an assault weapons ban, not handguns.

Why would i need either a gun or lube when its just my wife and child getting raped, not me?

Wowa, spotted the cuck.

>Just ban guns I personally dont like

And now cannons are illegal.

what if i use a hand gun to assault with? now it's an assault weapon

Actually they are banning all guns that hold more than 12 bullets retard but dont eworry, im sure they will stop after this. Im sure the number of bullets wont keep decreasing :)

Unload an extended mag of 9mm through the door, watch for blood to begin to trickle under, then call cops. Fuck the queer that rants about "durr assault weapon"

What is an assualt weapon? You gonna google it aint ya retard

>big
>black
>scary

So basically blacked.com

Burn your computer. First amendment was written to cover literal stump speeches and quill pens.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED! What part of that do these quasi so called 'liberal' boot lickers not understand about that?

Attached: America Bitch.gif (500x375, 980K)

Top kek

Based Whity, hell maybe I'll let you hit my joint after fucking your daughter.

whats the american definition of assault weapon? is probably just full auto right? you dont need that shit for self defence anyway, just get a pistol or shotty for the real big problems

I bet you if it were white men breaking into nigger houses and getting shot, libtards would fully supoort the 2A

>What is an assualt weapon?
Anything more high powered than my red ryder bb gun. Those are sufficient for home defense. Well, unless the invaders are wearing glasses, but who invades a home with such intricate armor?

>All locked and loaded and easy to get to
Great work... if your home invaders weren't armed, they are now

Wake up from the magical dream where an example that will literally never fucking happen, happens. But if OP insists it will happen, I will make us of the other imaginary shit around me, and sick the unicorn, the alien and the vaccine that causes autism on the robbers, making them implode in a dysfunctional shit cloud spelling the words "if you have to construct an elaborate example to convince people, the thing you're convincing them of is bullshit."

There is no definition. It is used exclusively by clueless idealouges to inspire fear.

Here something, just happened today. Can't say it would have turned out differently but it's a scenario to show that these things happen everyday; and guns do protect people, everyday. You're entitled to your opinion, as is everyone; you aren't entitled to force anyone else to live by your opinion

FULL AUTO WAS BANNED IN 1986 RETARD

Seriously, why do you gun grabbers know nothing about guns and at the same time pretend you do? Guns are no complicated yet you people are so fucking retarded and just shout out the word ban while knowing nothing

>home invasion literally never happens
Found the white trust fund suburbanite

Has been infringed many times already
You're the one that doesn't seem to understand

>Home invasions that end in rape and.or murder never happen
>Please dont tell me about the 2.5 million times a year guns are used in self defense, my NPC brain dont know how to respond without master telling me what to think

Forgot the link
q13fox com/2020/02/11/woman-shot-killed-in-lakewood-home-invasion/

yeah i dont know what is legal in murica, thats why i was asking
with the amount of people shooting up malls with automatics its hard to tell

Home invasion where police are 15 minutes away and my only two options are lube and gun never happens. Don't make believe the example is as simple as "home invasion" you fucking fallacy farmer.

>home invasion robbery literally never happens
Whats it like to live in such an insulated, sheltered, little bubble?

That wasn't the example. Are you not literate?

They arent using automatics which proves my point even further that anti gunners such as yourself watch too much CNN. I bet you think "fully semi-automatic" is a thing

Someone literally did this. I hope he burns in hell.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheshire,_Connecticut,_home_invasion_murders

No one made that claim you insufferable chromosome dumpster.

>commits mass murder with an illegal weapon
>obvious solution is to ban legal weapons
It's the liberal equivalent of 9/11

>Not having domesticated negroes to counter rape feral negroes.
Fucking plebs.

Well in your case lube would be the only option since you dont have a gun kek, also average police response time is about 15 minutes so once again, your a fucking retard

or even better your kids have shot themselves in the face

>Home invasion where the police are 15 minutes away literally never happens
Guess how I know you've never left your affluent all white community?

Do you have an inner monologue? I have a feeling you dont

Actually they'd try to bury it as quick as possible, the Corporate Media would blackout on it. They need their Serfdom voting base to think they're helpless and need a strong authoritative but 'moral' figure to protect them when in reality they'd just be another chock line drawn on the pavement in communities they themselves ruined with incompetence, corruption.

But I'm fine with Wiggers and Niggers being gunned down by law abiding citizens all the same.

Attached: Mini explosion expert.jpg (500x366, 76K)

Maybe I have a fucking bomb, what do you know? Nothing. The OP gives two options, where there are almost always more options. Why am I locked in a room with no windows, no door, with no furniture, no neighbours, no lock, and only a gun and lube? Is that what your life looks like? You sit around in an empty fucking room with lube and a gun.

Know what, that sounds exactly like /b come to think of it.

lube the ground you fucking dolt

Guess I know that you are unable to understand what you read.

Yeah okay but let's keep voting for the same two parties again and again and again and again~ Maybe things will be different this time.

Attached: Trump executive orders 1577159122022.jpg (575x862, 68K)

Damnit Kevin, nobody asked you

>Im going to blow myself up to stop jamal and his friends from killing me, my wife, and my wifes son

HAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAH You cant make this shit up LMAO

Attached: Oh_My_Sides!.jpg (600x603, 40K)

I was able to read your post where you showed all of Cred Forums that you're so detached from reality that you make Cred Forums seem rational

No wait guize I figured it out. We have to vote for the soulless plutocrats wearing the OTHER color ties.

imgur.com/YR0JYE9

Whoever said the motive was to save anyone?

thats not what im saying, just clearly people have access to autos so i wasnt sure if 'assault weapon' meant auto
you burgers get so sweaty as soon as anyone start talking about guns
here watch this gif of a gun a few times to cool off

Attached: 1406001437487.gif (392x286, 2M)

Obviously not because the content of the post clearly emphasised that the question is a bullshit question. OP is painting a scenario that doesn't exist. Does home invasion exist? Yes.

Does home invasion where there are no windows, no doors, no furniture, and the police are 15 minutes away exist?

Not where I would end up, no. How and where would that come to be? What am I doing there?

thats a tanks main cannon my boy

>have gun
>kill niggers
>pick up niggers gun
>kill wife
>kill child
>clean niggers gun
>put it back into hands
>set up scenario to make it look like niggers killed family
>cry
>collect insurance money
>go to Ukraine
>fuck slavic slurs
>get aids
>develop aids aerosol from blood
>infect the entire USA
>die

>people have access to autos
No they dont, you are a retard, please go let muhammed rape your wife while the police pretend it didnt happen

Attached: 5932d77b1d07e.jpg (750x720, 64K)

Ah, I see now. So you picked option 2, let them have your wife and daughter while you run like a coward (assuming Jamal doesn't shoot you in the back as you flee).

You could have just said that instead of going on that retarded rant

Have fun getting shot by nigger 1 after failing to Bruce Lee style OHKO him with your lamp or whatever bullshit you grabbed to try and club him with. About this time niggers 2 and 3 are deciding which end of your daughter they'd like.
Or maybe you'd prefer being shot in the back wriggling out the window, hope its on the ground floor.

Finally somebody with a fucking clue

Not that I blame you. It's like running from a bear: you don't have to run faster than the nigger, you just have to run faster than your wife and young daughter

He want talking about using the furniture as a weapon. Assaulting a proud person of colour is a hate crime. He was likely taking about barricading the door, because he saw it in a movie and expects them to phone ahead to confirm their home invasion time

kek

Yeah, perhaps you don't understand what the fuck I'm typing, so I'll try again:

Why oh why would I ever end up in a single room, with no windows, and only one door, with no furniture, no tools, no neighbours, and police 15 minutes away, and only sporting either lube or a gun?

You're basically arguing that either I'm sitting in an empty isolated fucking room with a gun and my family, or I'm sitting in an isolated room with lube with my family. In both cases, it suggests I need to get shot anyway because why the fuck what am I about to do to them anyway?

>CDC statistics discovered under the Obama administration aren't valid statistics
Are you going to deny the fbi stats that say niggers commit a disproportionate amount of crime too?

I just spit out my soylent

Lol robberies do not happen

Attached: 1581104937635.png (889x696, 117K)

jamal has the best weed tho'..

>Why oh why would I ever end up in a single room, with no windows, and only one door, with no furniture, no tools, no neighbours, and police 15 minutes away, and only sporting either lube or a gun?
Because that is the scenario. Don't like it? Don't respond. Jesus are you two?

>Fly the Tri Rhododendron flag
>tell your government you refuse to follow them into the wrong side of history again
>wait for the Montani Semper Liberi boys from West Goddamn to bail ya'll out

>I want my chad neighbor to come over and save me after he hears the gunshots of me getting shot, I hope he fucks my wife on my corpse after he saves her
What is up with liberals and this "someone else needs to protect me" thinking? Protect yourself you fucking pussy

Virginia turns blue and then all of a sudden does this dumbass shit. Lol

>ringring
Hello, you have reached the Cucksfeld residence.
>eyo, dis Bobby Cucksfeld?
Why, yes it is. How may I help you, my good sir?
>ey nigga this Jamal Jefferson. We about to break into yo home at about 8:30. That gives half an hour to block yo doors, hide yo kids, hide yo wife, an all that cuz we gun be raping errybody up in there!
Oh, yes, I have your 8:30 home invasion scheduled here in my wall calendar. The time is still good for us, and I've placed some lube on the coffee table if you need it
>aight, peace nigga
And peace to you as well

Best part is the pro gun dems in Virginia are talking about moving to west Virginia where they will vote blue again and put on the same shocked face. Kind of like cali fags moving to texas

Top kek, this is great

Pscht, post a bullshit question, and people might call you on it.

Cops being 15 minutes away is not bullshit. You are so fucking retarded and really do live in a white bubble

Every time I see that smug, hipster bitch I wish I could have read a news headline about those cops just lighting her ass up when she tried that.

>me
>muchachos know the drill
>lock doors, hide
>I hit the circuit breaker
>darkness imprisoning me
>slap on the nods
>grab the AR, grab my plate carrier and ACH
>turn on the wireless Bluetooth speaker via my phone in the other room
>Fortunate Son.mp4
>buckle up buckeroos

Attached: 1522371743629.webm (400x306, 1.04M)

No, but being completely isolated in every other aspect is. Where is this place that has no windows, no neighbours, no nothing? is it a bunker in the woods? Because the question is not

"You are in a typical home, in a typical neighbourhood, and two gutter rats break into your home."

Nah, the example had to include no way to run, no way to bar the door, no other tools in the room, and only lube as an alternative. That's the example. Nothing else.

That's a bullshit example, and if you don't understand that it's bullshit, then I can't explain to you either.

you can 3d print a part that makes a semi fire in auto, its not hard to get full auto bruh

She teaches us something though. So many times ive heard liberals say they cant trust themselves with a gun, that if they had a gun they would probably end up shooting up a place, I mean this bitches first thought is to murder everyone in that business. The tolearnt left are psychos

Why do you keep bringing up your fucking neighbors? You expect someone else to run into your house to 'save' you, guns blazing? And you're not a literal child, how again?

>Literally provides 2.5 million examples
>Still doesnt count
Nigga

You might as well expect an answer like "I convince Jamal to see the error of his ways, and we become fast friends, and he opens up a bar where I get free booze forever. the end."

That's also a magical elf scenario that doesn't happen. And you fucking people trying to pick the example a part and handle each part of it separately only makes it worse. What if I do the same here?

Are there people named Jamal?
Yes.
Are there people who have seen the error of their ways?
Yes.
Are there people who open bars?
Yes.
Are there people who have awarded others free drinks?
Yes.

None of the parts are impossibly improbable. But the combination of them is fucking retarded and just won't happen. Just like the dumb scenario where you're in some isolated room with no escape paths and your choices is lube or gun.

>bottle of lube
>squirt it at their feet so they slip and fall
>squirt it on their weapons so they can't grip them
>laugh and call them niggers

Maybe I live next door to a military compound. What does it matter? It doesn't. The premise for the example is stupid, that's 100% of my problem with it.

Im the OP, I didnt say their were no windows or neighbors. I mean if you want to jump out the window without your family feel free, but by the time you figure out whats happening, you wont have time to grab everyone and block the doors. Now I know your gonna argue you have sonic like reflexes or that if a home invasion did happen you will happen to be with your family at the back window on the first floor with furniture already happening to block the door because the idea of being wrong just doesnt work for you, but im afraid I have to say it. Your not special. Your unarmed neighbors wont help you, your not fighting 3 armed men with your fists or a lamp.

A good post

>posts a picture of a cops gun
>a cop in MANHATTAN who probably has dealt with cracked out niggers and homeless schizos every day for the past 15+ years
>a native new yorker/long islander/new jersey-er

the second this chick reaches for his gun he'll turn around and say "get the fuck outta heea". i don't even care about cops but these dudes deal with worse shit on the daily

I think he has a cuck fantasy where his neighbor who is probably also anti guns will come and magically save him then fuck his wife while he watches

>Just like the dumb scenario where you're in some isolated room with no escape paths and your choices is lube or gun
But lube is the escape path. We've already explained this. You always have the option to run like a coward, leaving your wife and young daughter to be culturally enriched. The lube just makes it a little less painful for poor Sally's stretched out asshole.

Just like the last time somebody pointed this out, I'm sure you'll ignore it again.

You did not give 2.5 million examples of the scenario in the OP you drain blockage. You gave 2.5 million examples of times guns were used in self defence. Do you not understand that these two are different things?

>have Kel-Tec KS7 with 8 shells of #00 buckshot ready to go 4 feet from my bed

>Jamal & co get closed coffin funerals

Yes im sure youll be able to grab your family and run out the house before jamal and his homies find atleast one of you in the seconds it will take after bashing down your door. Also, fleeing your home instead of defending it, pathetic.

No. They're all the same. Someone's life is in jeopardary. They defend themselves with a gun. I don't care if it's on the Golden Gate Bridge or on the International Space Station. The point is still the same.

>Guns should not be allowed in self defense. Those 2.5 million people a year should be jailed for not getting robbed, raped, or killed

Attached: James Smith.png (500x480, 135K)

And I never claimed I was. I only claim your example is a shit example. There's enough home invasions happening where people get killed without resorting to some bullshit scenario that never happens. If there's a window, I would get my child out first, then my wife, last myself. Or, as my wife isn't useless, I would ask her to get herself and the kid out, while I delay the invaders. But at no point would I keep a loaded weapon in my house when I have a kid. And if it is unloaded and locked away properly, then I won't have time to get it in order to defend myself. And if I do have enough time to get the gun, then there's enough time to get all of us out. And if there was no way out, then of course I would want a gun. But that's like asking "if I threw you out of an air plane, would you want lube or a parachute?" If you say "parachute" then it's not a sufficient argument to claim that everyone should have a parachute.

Do you understand why your example is poorly made and you should strive to make better arguments for why it's a good idea to own a gun?

>hacked in under a minuet
That's damn impressive. I can't hack any faster than a good waltz

You arent grabbing anyone in time retard, stop pretending your sonic or the flash and I would love to see your delay 3 armed men with nothing but that lube LMAO

I have claimed none of those. Not one.

Your saying those 2.5 million people a year shouldnt have guns to protect themselves.

Where did I say that? Quote me.

I'm not gonna stop you, but how tf you gonna swing around a PSL in your bedroom etc. much less hear anything but EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE for 48 hours after the first shot?

Attached: 1581398784826.png (183x200, 54K)

Im wrong? Your not anti guns?

>If there's a window, I would get my child out first, then my wife, last myself
I'd you were quick, you'd get the child out by the time Jamal got to you. One of his homies would get the child (that can not run as fast as an adult). Then we're back to square one.
>while I delay the invaders
You mean get shot. A noble choice, though I highly doubt you possess the will power to look death in the face.
>But at no point would I keep a loaded weapon in my house when I have a kid
I can load a mag, chamber a round, and disengage the safety in the time it takes to get your window open.

Just admit that you have no clue what you're talking about. It's not a bad thing. Most of the third world would kill to grow up in a neighborhood where literally all they know about crime they learned from Law & Order

He has a hard time understanding this. Im pretty sure hes one of the mentally ill already not allowed to own guns so hes just trying cope by claiming guns are for the weak

No, I'm anti bullshit. The scenario posted isn't realistic. I mean, it doesn't violate known physics or anything, but that situation would almost never happen to anyone. People do defend themselves when their homes are invaded and while my priority would probably be to make sure my kids got out safe, I do not begrudge anyone for defending their home. I'd probably go off on the dumbass examples some people argue where they go "you know owning a gun increases the risk of getting shot bla bla bla" yeah of course. Owning a ladder increases the risk of falling off ladders. It doesn't mean shit.

But the example in the OP ticks me off because that is not a scenario that would happen. And even if it did, it would be a statistical outlier so far removed from the typical scenario that it cannot be used as an argument.

>be you
>3 armed robbers busy through your door
>teleport behind them and quickly give each one a Judo Chop
psh, nothing personnel...kid

I'm pretty sure you're right. To be fair though, somebody that retarded has no business owning a firearm (or anything sharper than a spoon)

>you're 15
>in homeroom
>Todd and Ryan walk in
>each has an AR15 they got from their retarded gun owner parents
>half school is dead
>Todd and Chase cry
>are white so get off easy
>you're a paraplegic for life

Your home with your family and niggers break in, OP never said theres no windows but your not getting your family out before jamal and his friends grab you and grab that child that you just tossed out the second story window you dumb fuck. Home invasions happen, stop going full retard and hoping your neighbor saves your pathetic pussy ass

Why not make a spear and go Africa on them

America, turning Freedom into Freesub 1 day at a time.

I'm not fucking carrying them out myself. I'm putting my weight on the door telling my wife to get themselves out. Do they still have arms? I am imagining my wife with arms. Can she still use them to open a window which takes like no fucking time at all? The scenario with the gun is similar to the one without a gun. I don't need to win against them, I need to delay them. The chances of me hitting and killing 3 people in quick succession is almost zero. The number of people who die from gun shot wounds are 5%. That's not a good number to guarantee that I win in this scenario. For all I know, Jamal will shoot me first while I shoot back and his goons body slam me with their knives. Get the kid and the wife out, then I can worry about everything else.

Okay retard, lay out a "realistic" situation. And no, the one where you scream like a fucking girl and your neighbor runs in and shoots everybody die hard style, doesn't count.

I guess you shouldnt have bullied Todd and Ryan

I'm not on the second floor. Nor is the example. Either the floor level is optional, or OP should have included it. That's my whole point. The example is shitty.

>almost never happen
Ahh, but that one time it happens to you...
So do you not have any way to defend yourself because "the chances are slim it couldn't happen to me" I'm sure every other human being on the planet who had their house broken into thought the same thing, but what do you know, it happened and they're dead

Attached: 1580095985924.jpg (960x720, 216K)

if you think that shit "just doesn't happen," you're out of touch. You've never lived in a neighborhood where gunfire is a weekly occurrence. Where you legitimately prepare yourself for confrontation every time you put on your shoes.

Does a majority of America put up with that? hell no, but millions do, and the smartest, most effective defense is an educated and trained offense. Know yourself, know your weapon, and know it is a tool above all else

Realise it was just a conservative fever dream & go back to sleep

>I'm putting my weight on the door
HAHAHAHAHAHA Yes, the door will block jamals bullets and your so tough and strong you can hold off three niggers kicking in a hollow door lmao

>If a home invasion ever happens it will happen within my perfect example. I will be in the perfect spot with my family
What mental disorder were you diagnosed with?

If you dont own a ladder you're not going to fall off one. Or to have your kid an hero off the top of one

Since the file was too large to post on Cred Forums, I posted it in /wsg/. Here is a video of a home invasion where Asia girl defends herself from the jamals
>>/wsg/3288758

Attached: 1564633229285.webm (720x458, 419K)

Is that Sal from impractical jokers?

A realistic one? Where I have or where I don't have a gun? Let's start with not having one. Robbers wouldn't enter through the fucking door like some polite 1950's goon. They'd go through the window for easy access. We'd hear it. I would go check what the noise was, and they wouldn't know our location until they saw me. I would tell my wife to get the kid out, we're being robbed, and she would try. Meanwhile I would probably try to engage them in conversation, which wouldn't work because they're not there to chat. We'd be physical, they'd shoot and likely miss because hitting people isn't like the shooting range. Then either their knife goons would get me, or I would indeed get shot. They would register that now there's been noise, and they've got a few minutes to do what they came for before big blue shows up. Meanwhile, my wife would already be outside, running from the place with our kid. I would likely be dead.

With a gun, the situation would be better. I would get a few more moments before they overwhelm me since I would be returning fire. The probability of me hitting and killing all three when all three are ready to fight is very low, unless I've got proper training, which I don't. How's that?

Show me a gunfag who isnt a frightened pussy

Over 87% of women survive home invasions, why even try to get your wife out? Odds are they wont kill he man, dont be racist and assume

Attached: unarmed.jpg (512x444, 70K)

BUT THAT LITERALLY NEVER HAPPENS. GUNS ARE BAD M'KAY

Sure, do you wear a helmet, and a parachute then? Chances that you're in a crashing plane is pretty slim, but it does happen a couple of times per year.

Gatling guns also existed

I don't live in America, so no, I don't put up with that. And I do think violence happens. I just don't think it happens as in OPs example.

Why would the door be hollow? When did that become a part of the example?

They're all cowards that run at the slightest adversity. Invaders don't want to face resistance. It's not a video game. They will flee.

hoooo boy. alright, supposing you've heard the intruders and have time to get the wife and kid(s) together, and you enact your plan to hold to door. Me, I'm grabbing my 17+1 with laser/light combo and training that shit on the door with a bright-ass green dot and 200 lumen strobe waiting for anybody coming to that door.

You have fun catching a bullet while I throw a few and keep my kid's asshole free from the barrel of a Hi-Point.

Because the percent of women who survive home invasion when they're not in the home is even greater.

You know what's sad about that webm? If that had happened in NJ or NY, both of those homeowners would've been arrested

13/50

Wow what a perfect scenario you've laid out where you are the victor and the criminals act exactly how you want and are incompetent and loud...
Yeah you just made the opposite of a realistic scenario dumbass

I'm more impressed that this faggot is clairvoyant in that he can block the door before the home invasion even starts

>These mental gymnastics
You know what? Im glad you will never own a gun, you are too retarded to ever own one. You cant even imagine yourself in a scenario where you arent in control or the main character of a movie. Please never do own a gun snowflake, not that you would pass the background check because im pretty sure you have been diagnosed with several mental disorders.

Serious question, how old are you? You cannot be a day over 22

Go for it. If the argument was about various ways to defend a home (or get out of it) then I wouldn't be here. I am 100% here because OPs example sucks.

See
He's probably not even allowed to own a butter knife as it is

Holy shit you really are retarded. I dont even want to tell you, I want you to find out the hard way

What makes it even more hilarious is this idea he will block the fucking door against 3 fully grown niggers on the other side. As if real life is a fucking video game and his ass can't get put down like a dog.

Bad example, a plane crashing is out of my control, i can take zero precautions to increase my chances of survival, if someone enters my house or trys to kill me or my family, a gun won't guarantee my safety but god damn is it better than trying to "Talk them down" and dying on the spot like you would

If we use the premise that the intruders aren't detected, then gun and no gun yields the same result. So that has to be a premise for there to be any question about "what would you do" at all.

>They are about to break down your bedroom door and rape your child and wife

You know being Cred Forums, best bet is to rape the child before they can, so they get sloppy seconds.

Then bend your perception or make a change. Say ONE dickhead with a gun just shot out your window and jumped in. NOW what.

This actually explains a lot. Europeans have a fetish for muslim men rapingg their women so it explains why he chose the lube

Right, because a scenario where you gun down the assailants is you imagining you are not in control then, I take it?

I'm 39.

>And now cannons are illegal.
Nope
You can own any black powder cannon you want.
No license.
No registration.

You're right. But you could crash with your car, so a helmet is still a good idea. You should always wear a helmet. In fact, the probability of you ending up in a car crash and hurting your head is vastly more probable than needing to defend your home from armed intruders. So always wear a helmet.

It's their way to apologise for being white. I'm not one to judge other cultures

EET NEBUR HABBENS GUIZE PLUS IT DUN EBEN MADDUR IF YOURE OUTNUMBERED DEHURP DE DURR.

Fortunately I own a gun that fires 30 rounds and I have five 30 round magazines. My other guns are low capacity. I plan on buying a safe that allows you to get to your gun super fast. By the way I am one of the few pro-gun Democrats.

I plan on either buying an AR-15 or a Glock 17 this year. For the most part I agree with my party on almost everything, but when it comes to guns I am about as pro-gun as anybody can get. I plan on stocking up on guns just in case they get banned in the future. My fear of Donald Trump got me interested in guns and ever since Trump won the election I have been collecting guns since. The fact that the government is considering banning guns and telling us that we don't need them is a good enough reason to buy a gun whenever you get the chance.

If I have a gun, and it is in my hand, and it is loaded for some reason, then I would shoot at them. If there is any other scenario, then I would attempt to protect my kid. Why would anyone do anything differently?

>Bad example, a plane crashing is out of my control, i can take zero precautions to increase my chances of survival
It's perfectly legal to bring a parachute on an airliner.

This 13 year old boy did it you pussy

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/south-carolina-boy-13-fatally-shoots-burglar-wounds-second-suspect-n462006

if we don't detect them at all we're dead if we detect them early on we get a few more moments to MAYBE get out if we detect them as they kick the door it takes 0.7 seconds to get my loaded gun on them, or without the gun die, i'll take any advantage i can get

>And now cannons are illegal.

No they aren't. You don't even need a background check to buy one.

steencannons.com/cannons/

Here's one that fires a 32 pound shot: steencannons.com/cannons/32-pounder-chambered-cannon-of-42-hundredweight/

Sure did. Has nothing to do with OPs example being shitty. Do you know what a red herring is? I can link you the definition.

>Pro gun
>Democrat
Yay nice try kike

The depressing result of nanny state politics, everyone.

Perhaps not having a door that can be forced so easily would be better. Or a combination. I just don't like the idea of a gun in a home where there's a kid. Kids are fucking retarded. And if I lock the gun away, it won't be useful for protection.

Link the definition of a strawman first

Just accept the inevitable
It's been infringed plenty of times, and not a single citizen, let alone a militia did anything to stop it.
It will be infringed many more times, and as before, nobody will do anything to stop it.

>Kids are fucking retarded
Texan here. Apparently, even our retarded ass kids knows more about firearms and firearm safety than you, eurocuck

A 13 year old child has more balls than you lol
>Its unrealistic to shoot home invaders
But this 13 year old did it
>Me talking them down as my family escapes then beating them up is totally realistic
Oh boy you are fucking retarded

Gun free america is a ploy by black criminals to make crime safer for them

You dense fuck, cars have airbags and seatbelts prescisely for that reason, or are you one of those people who doesn't wear their seatbelt because accidents are rare? i seriously can't believe you brought cars into this, they're designed to fold on impact why do you think cars get dented so easily? you're blowing my mind with how stupid you are

Believe it or not we do exist. I think Bernie Sanders would make one hell of a president, but I also support the NRA and other gun rights groups. Now I can vote Democrat without having to worry about being an enemy of the 2nd Amendment. I think it should be the other way around, Republicans should be the anti-gunners and Democrats should be pro-gun. I mean hell Republicans attack so much of the U.S. Constitution I am surprised they are interested in defending any part of it.

Strawmen are belong to the red herring category.

See
Is possible

True story. Happened tonight.
>Get home from work late at night
>Nice old neighbor lady speaks out window, you have a package
>Walk in. She's covered in bandages, acting goofy
>We caught the package thief.
>Me: I'm confused. Are you okay?
>He grabbed me and said "I'm gonna fuck you", the black crackhead with the bike - he was trying to steal your package and I said "hey motherfucker what are you doing?!"
>HOLY SHIT
>Her: I kneed him in the nuts and headbutted him and screamed for help, he grabbed my arm and hand. I think it's broken. Cops came - he had 19 'habitial ____s', cops heard him say he was going to kill me, he's never getting out

She had knives hidden in the couch by the door, she would have stabbed him in the head, she said. Then get to her shotgun in the room. I've previously said I live in a poor but friendly neighborhood. Never see any crime. Don't be a fucking idiot and arm yourself. Sometimes you can't get to a firearm, like my neighbor, but FFS don't be so naive to think you shouldn't own a firearm. FUCK.

Attached: rebel.jpg (480x480, 15K)

That must be why 70 of them shot themselves by accident.

Good deal, so you know what one is. Now practice some self-awareness
>inb4 you don't
I know you won't

To this day not a single gun show has ever been shot up. Youd think it would be the number one place where shootings happen according tonlibtards

Are you saying it's easy to hit someone who's trying not to get hit?

I didn't say I would talk them down, quite the opposite.

I rip off my pants and charge at them screeching the shill of 100 autists. From there I rip their faces off like a raped ape.

so you got fucked?

when has this ever happened? delusional redneck piece of shit

See
Statistics that I don't agree with aren't valid. Try again, this time with effort

Myeah, and security doors exist. Would still be better to wear both a helmet and a car with airbag, than just one or the other. Would probably be better to have a security door and a gun, than just one or the other. The point being: "safer" isn't enough of an argument. A moat is safer. Do you have one? lol no.

Not the same user, but the fact that nobody ever seems to want to ban guns that I would ac use kind of seems to matter as part of this discussion. I'm not necessarily in favor of banning any type of weapons from sale under all circumstances hypothetically of you took all detachable box magazine rifles off the table for there are still many perfectly workable options for home defense and even out an out combat if it came down to it. I am perfectly competent with other weapons. describing it as some tyrannic attempt to disarm us is a severe overreaction. At worst its naive.

All gun owners are domestic terrorists.

Ehrm, a strawman fallacy suggests I have attacked an argument no one made. I made the argument that OPs example is shit, then attacked its flaws. That is not a strawman.

Whatever, you know what I meant.

She put herself in that position of danger though
There was no threat to her at all
She risked her life over a neighbours package

How is that not valid?

Pretty much, but she's tough and crazy. Still what would you expect? "Hey, stop stealing our shit?" = "I might get raped"? We have a right to protect ourselves and our property. I need to get a goddamn gun - legally.

>We have a right to protect ourselves and our property
Not according to the left and fags like him, you don't. You are suppose to allow niggers and spics to steal all the shit they want. Even if they threaten you with violence, you're not suppose to defend yourself. If you do YOU will get in trouble, not them.

Divisive mentality is a sign of low intelligence. And you call this 'creativity'.
Just die simpleton queer.

Hey, learn the rules. I said inb4 you don't. You can't just go and be a dense cunt after I inb4'd you

Because I disagree. As per your earlier statement, statistics that a person disagrees with aren't valid

If it's not true, then I will.

All gun owners are terrorists.

you have a security door? cool lock yourself in with no means of escape and nig nogs busting down your door
> but muh police men will save me
No they won't
>but muh window
And if theirs one outside which their most likely is keeping their car warm then what?
>but... but... uh lol gunfag yur gun wont sav yew
speaking from experience you can have bars you can have security doors... hell you can have a goddamn moat, but i've found the best defense is a few loud bangs and a couple of holes in those fuckers

You told this story really shitty and its hard to follow

Cut him some slack. The dude's European. It's a hate crime for a white person to defend themselves over there

But what is it you disagree with? the exact number of deaths, or that they happened at all, or that the deaths were from guns? Be precise.

Spoken like a true American.

Your statistic does not specifically cover white children killed by accidental discharge in Texas. If you can't provide that specific statistic, then the data is invalid, again per your previous post

American.
yeah i know...

>"hey motherfucker what are you doing?!"

Im choked on the level of cringe i didnt assume even b can provide. Do. Not. Reproduce.

What the fuck kind of viewpoint is this? i'm seriously asking? so if you see statistics about how much communism sucks ass they're not valid but the ones talking about how great communism is are? you are insane

No, pay some attention to the argument I'm making: I am saying that "X increases security" isn't enough of an argument. It has to be compared to cost, effectivness, etc. For an example, it'd surely be more secure to live in an underground bunker surrounded by a mine field. But the cost for getting that is higher than the reward of having it. In your case, guns may very well be a good investment. For me it isn't.

One side of a war always believes the others are terrorists or some kind of mindless subhuman brutes. You lefty bitches are going to start a war that you will lose horribly. 95% of Virginia declared itself a Second Amendment Sanctuary. There was a massive protest that was completely peaceful, with the message delivered. What do they do? Push forward, against the will of the people. Tyranny. And that's exactly what the Second Amendment empowers us to defeat, (You).

You're right. I am referring to kids in general, killed in the US, by accidental gun shots. I don't know the statistics for Texas. I don't know the statistics for any specific state. I don't think the lack of statistics for Texas specifically convinced me that it never happens in Texas.

Nobody is anti-gun.

However, most people are anti-military grade weapon for retards without background check.

Get it together OP.

Hi-point c9 + few hundred rounds to break it in + defense rounds + Taxes and fees = less than $300 dollars, how the fuck can you not afford that?

I can, but since the utility is low there's little point in getting it.

I know, right? Hard to believe eurocuck made that argument earlier in this thread with a straight face

Nothings more effective than giving your invaders tinnitus and a few holes to remember you by

911....What's your emergency.

A guy with a knife just broke into my house and attacked my wife and me.

Is the attacker still there?

Um...Uh.......He's gone

Can you describe him, Sir?

Um...Yeah....He's about 6'2" wearing jeans, Nike sneakers and a sweatshirt with 5 bullet holes in it.

Attached: 1516606227313.jpg (720x960, 78K)

It may be hard to believe for a Amerifat but Eurofags need guns way less because they’re generally safer from retards that own guns...

Welcome to the world of white trash. She's my hero.

Whatever man, agree to disagree, but a few hundred extra to shoot some scumbag who really wants my shit and possibly put him down for good stopping him from hurting anyone else is what i have a firearm for

Per your earlier argument, that's exactly what it proves.
Also, on a slightly serious note: 70 deaths in the entire US with an estimated 70,300,000 children. You're basing a generalization on 0.00009% of a population? And your expect people to take you seriously?

>However, most people are anti-military grade weapon
Define "military grade weapon"
And could you tell me what other grades there are?

Attached: AW.jpg (1600x1067, 540K)

Yeah we'll see how you gun toting retarded rednecks fare against the masses.

The left is anti-gun. Quads of cuckoldry, grats.

What about the ones who own knives? the police shoot them with guns i'm guessing?

Attached: d65kz87-b2a4ef5e-ea8b-4ea2-a21d-0caa0a1d9420.jpg (707x1000, 248K)

imgur.com/21cT2KS

a mass of bodies with no firearms shambling towards the men with 300 plus rounds a piece in their ar-15s? redneck or not if the shit hits the fan your bad insults won't do much against a swarm of 5.56 buddy

You're nuts if you think your non-American "climate migrants" are going to fight for you. They will bail the second hostilities start. The darkies will become looting machines, in your cities. And you will be alone, standing there literally dickless, due to the hormones, against the "retarded rednecks".

no itll be military drone strikes

Also every single one of those laws passes and exactly fuck all happened. So there's that.

Nah silly, the left is okay with guns as long as they’re not military grade meant to mow down crowds.

Yep but the police are actually trained and go through a plethora of gun safety tests and take gun ownership extremely seriously in Europe compared to the US

>Yeah we'll see how you gun toting retarded rednecks fare against the masses.
What?
100...200...300 unarmed people attacking me at once?

Shoot one or two and the rest will change their minds.

Attached: letsjustnukeourselves.jpg (1200x593, 145K)

>home invasions never happen

Please get examined for lissencephaly.

>anti-gunfags
use my shotgun, pistol, or rifle?

Why is everyone here assuming the Jamal is black? OP didn't even say what race he/she was, wtf is wrong with yall?

Google it genius!

This before or after you get stabbed?

>youre home with your family 20 people total
>asteroid hits your house everyone dies
youre sure such situations happen often?
btw im glad i dont live in usa and i dont have wild niggers in my country so no guns needed here
personally i wouldnt ban guns in usa but most of you rednecks use them for idiotic purposes in idiotic ways

It's almost like republicans have done this to themselves with their rhetoric. If they didn't spawn so many mass shooters this wouldn't even be an issue.

Attached: jlh0bFx.jpg (2550x2960, 1.26M)

We know it's you eurocuck. You don't have to periodically rephrase your argument of 'hurr Durr that never happens' every half hour

This after you don’t get robbed because who the fuck attempts robbery with a knife that can’t do shit

You sure it's not the democrats constantly telling white kids that they're garbage for being white men that doesn't make them lash out like that?

boys just need to learn to control their emotions and be more in touch with their feminine side and be discouraged from doing things involving violence and aggression... medication helps too

>no itll be military drone strikes
"masses" are now "military drone strikes"?

>implying that 70% of mass shooters aren't black

This
Why are these cucks so fucking delusional we have clear examples of just how shit all that equipment is against people who can't even hold their weapon's properly, nevermind a bunch of people with internet access, firing ranges, courses, tactical training, and yet they keep using the same stupid argument of "lol they'll drone strike you", fucking morons

Attached: 2654000-neotokyo_assault_nsf.jpg (1500x937, 174K)

when our tax dollars fund them and superior minds build them, yes

Attached: 1520761678200.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

>democrats constantly telling white kids that they're garbage for being white
as a leftist I've NEVER heard anyone seriously say this, and you haven't either. Just a sad Trump supporter who's only connections to the world are through politics. Go watch fox news faggot.

Attached: f2A8WUw.jpg (2550x3300, 1.15M)

Their getting shot, plain and simple

stfu worthless virgin
i literally posted first time in life in gun drama thread

>Being this fucking retarded
It's not like firearms were only invented in the last few hundred years

It's not like swords and spears and "knives" were used for centuries to fight wars, for assassinations, for personal defense, for hunting, for... robberies

Attached: 15380496.jpg (480x480, 39K)

>black
you brought race into it, seems like projection to me.

Attached: 1577890013217.jpg (1080x1147, 196K)

Attached: 1575495181508.gif (324x324, 1.62M)

Join in

I'm an hobbyist sword fighter/kendo practitioner - if I had a blade I'd fuck you up fast even if you had one. Unless you practiced a lot.

So, you're saying that blacks but into Republican rhetoric. Sounds like you're more scared of the boogeyman than a political party

>"white power hand sign"
Fucking kek dude, this is why no-one takes you seriously

Attached: 1580067343101.jpg (537x545, 78K)

Attached: hhXl-szu8J4M4vV5WGuoa3lKc.jpg (850x477, 49K)

Sorry to break it to you but we don’t live in the year 1600s anymore. You don’t want to chance it and rob people with a knife nowadays. Only way to effectively rob people is with a gun.

Too bad some of you wouldn’t kill for your own families lives....either too weak or too bitch to kill for your family. If someone is coming at you harm your family, your only thought should be to get rid of the threat

Dude... are you actually this dense?

Attached: 1580146138511.gif (245x175, 447K)

kek

Attached: cuckddit.png (929x835, 165K)

Lol good luck ma dude. You could probably do it if I was standing still like the dummy you practice on.

Nice argument. You really made your point.

Oh fuck it's Ken-sama
My dude, you don't want to fuck with Ken-sama. He's got his katana license

The world u live in must be really sad. Aka the usa

True. He probably has dual-katana license.

Attached: vt.jpg (336x454, 34K)

Mr. badass here, dude probably weighs 300lbs and owns a taurus judge

OMG, what the fuck has happened to people?!

Attached: 1581490549023.jpg (480x379, 26K)

>Mr. badass here, dude probably weighs 300lbs and owns a taurus judge

Actually not a bad defensive weapon for a 300 pounder.

No clue but it's damn depressing

Attached: Trans_Fuck_Up.jpg (1408x5896, 1.41M)

oh, you're serious... ok then... if they have a knife and you don't have a gun or a knife, and they come at you to stab you then what? you know martial arts? you gonna overpower them with your retard strength? or are you gonna get stabbed and robbed? spoiler alert it's the last one, because it still happens today, frequently, a junkie on meth is more likely to have a knife he can get for $5 bucks at walmart then he is a gun, and trust me he will murder you for his next hit

Realistic talk: For the price of assault rifles your could upgrade your whole house with state of the art security... and then a pistol is more than enough

Little out of date don't you think moron?

Agreed

>not a bad defensive weapon
It's bad, really bad, especially for defense.

still impeached

Are you actually retarded or are you larping?

Attached: Screenshot (7).png (609x744, 237K)

When historians write about the coup to overthrow a duly elected president, "impeached" will be a badge of honor.