/vape/ thread

/vape/ thread
>Your favorite juices
>your current vaporizer
>preferred nicotine level
I also have a question. I'm gonna get a new vaporizer pretty soon and I'm thinking about pic related. I have a Smok Nord and I'm pretty impressed by it. Looking to get something a little better tho. What are some good vapes out there?

Attached: smok_morph_219_vape_starter_kit_3.jpg (600x600, 78K)

I went from a Smok to a Vaperesso, specifically the Luxe, and it's night and day the coil quality and longevity.
As for favorite juices I like anything fruity with menthol at 6 nic

My current vape is my handy SMOK Mag Mod.
I stick with Cherry Cola and Dr Pepper liquid.
Nicotine level is 0 mg because it keeps me from going back to cigs

Cool, I'll check it out. I also love fruity flavors. I also love pastry flavors and the Solace Latte flavor.
Damn, I need to see if my local shop has that. Dr Pepper sounds so good.

sigelei shikra 200w box is my with the smok v9 Max tank. I vape alot of flavors but I'm using holy cannoli 3mg fruity pebbled. my mod keeps shutting off and won't turn on and it's a pain in the ass. I need a new one. bought it in October of last year. sheeeeeit.

Attached: 20200212_034215.jpg (720x720, 294K)

I've personally never liked pastry flavors because (in my experience) the brands/flavors I've tried has ended up wearing out my coils a lot quicker. Maybe its the way the juice is made or the brand. A new flavor I've been fucking with is this peach tea flavor which just tastes like a nice hot summer day

Well I'll be sure not to get that one. I've heard good things about fruity pebbles but for some reason I don't think I'll like it since I hate cereal. Eventually I'll break down and buy some.

Vape Junkie has good shit. I can get a 125ml of any liquid for under $25

I have been into the menthols lately

Attached: 1580334722692.jpg (600x400, 54K)

Honestly the only issue i had with my mod was the battery sled wouldn't lock with the new set i put in so i just grabbed some super glue and filled the hole wher the latch goes. Now i just charge it with my phone charger or any micro USB

Had and used the smok alien for about 4 years. Quit because it's expensive and started to get scared of the health ramifications. Favorite juice used to be this shit called ghost train made by my local shop. It was a "hidden menu" item that you only found out about through word of mouth and even then they would only sell it to good customers. Probably a marketing gimic but the juice was phenomenal

yeah the battery door is probably the problem. got a suggestion? I don't really understand everything you said

Just get some super glue that dries fast, fill the hole in the battery sled where the latch catches and slide the sled back in keeping it closed until the glue sets. Now the sled won't come free

my USB port is eh and I use an external charger. plus I like using 2 sets of batteries so I can just swap them out. idk though. this thing might be junk soon. meh thanks for the advice though

Non vaper here
I vape cannabis extracts only
Tried my friends vape once in a car and puked out his window
Tried another friend vape in the woods smoking some joints it made me puke
Tried one at a vape shop the guy said 0 nicotine and a nice flavor, very weak starter vape he said, it also made me puke
How the fuck do you do this stuff?
Why does it make me puke?
I've used the base to mix with shatter so I could vape marijuana with a vape pen and it works great
So it's not the vegetable glycerine doing it
It's gotta be something in the flavoring my body is rejecting
I'd also like to say ignore anybody calling you down, they probably work for a cigarette company
I would rather visibly see a fruity cloud and avoid it if I want to than to unexpectedly walk into an invisible cloud of homeless person stink aka cigarette smoke

Mine charges to full in less than three hours so maybe its your batteries. Do they drain after only a few hits?

>inhaling fruity mist
fucking kill yourself

used to use a suorin air, but they're manfacd by foxconn and that's just something i can't comfortably support. i don't like big wattage box mods, i enjoy the nic buzz, and i like to use my vape in lectures and stuff so i had a juul, obv those are obsolete now bc i was MintGang™ now i just use Mr. Vapor disposables. they're honestly so bad for you but if it kills me b4 i anhero then so be it : )

Attached: [email protected] (430x430, 43K)

They may have been a different base
Polypropylene glycol
Or you could be allergic to nicotine

Not a smoker anymore but you guys are gay as shit .
Tried it a few times though liked the milk one that was nice smoking milk other then that id rather stick to my joints

Found the cigarette company worker
Imagine inhaling the scent of a homeless person as a flavor, that's cigarettes

Alliance 48mm fat boy with six nic heisenberg

Attached: received_847285755441592.jpg (540x720, 21K)

>Sucks milk
>Enjoys it
>Calls others gay
When did liking the taste of fruit become gay?
I fucking love fruits, and trying new exotic fruits is something I really enjoy.
But I hate homosexuals and the homo agenda, if I was president I would make it illegal to publicly display homosexuality
Why are we letting gays and niggers have all the good things?
"People of color" we call niggers, yet they are all black which is the lack of colors.
White is the full color spectrum and so called "white people" are actually peach and have many hair and eye colors.
The rainbow used to be cool, it was the light of Satan according to the oldest religion in the world.

The Wotofo profile 1.5 and any squonk box, i have the geekvape ageis. THIS TANK TAKES ANY FLAVOR TO THE MXXXXX. it eats more juice than the others i have used in the past but it is hands down the best flavor i have got from any vape. the mesh coil is super easy and entirely unlike coil rdas. I do miss building fun coils, but the flavor of these mesh makes up tor it

Attached: Wotofo-Profile-1.5-nexMESH-Rebuildable-Dripping-Atomizer-Review.jpg (596x574, 58K)

I use a smoant rabox with the first vandy vape mesh rda but mesh strips were ehh so I stick with fused Clapton’s.My favorite juice I ever had was a cherry slushee flavor I can’t find the brand anywhere anymore.Right now ive been vaping on berry belts and berry lush by naked 100.

AIO Pod Mod: Voopoo Vinci x
Strawberry Watermelon Menthol: Ez Duz It on Ice by Ruthless Vapors 3mg Nic

The mod takes one 18650 is portable af and Hits great like a sub ohm tank with the .3 ohm press and play coil heads. Plus the mod is cheap and won't break the bank. Supposed there's a 510 adapter for if you want to use your sub ohm tank but haven't looked into it yet.

If you like fruity flavors you should try Juice Head their line is crazy good

I was gunna do vaperesso from smok but I got the voopoo Vincci instead. I'm liking it so far. Also I'm super picky about juice. I spent months and $$$ until I found a nice Blueberry Puff Pastry from Bake Up Bros, but they discontinued their line. I lucked out and immediately found this Entropy stuff that's almost identical.

I've had the new vape for about a week and idk how I ever slugged through with that Stick Prince. I was smoking cigarettes for 13 years and finally switched over to this full time. Next step is to ween off this as well but I'll deal with that later.

Attached: Screenshot_20200212-044219.png (1080x1920, 1.75M)

Forgot to mention I usually only do .6, but lately I've been mixing a .3 and a 1.2 because my local shop was out.

>your current lung disease

>any loaded brand juice
>pic related
>3

Tank is a Free Max mesh pro. I like the 4 banger coils.

Smoked cigs for a long time. 5 years on the vape and no going back.
My state keeps fucking with the industry so will likely be quiting soon.

Attached: 20200212_024221_noexif(1).jpg (2108x1286, 534K)

Flower cannabis vape

Here's your (you)

I'm blowing huge clouds with my DelTex 900. 200 amp, 54v maxed with a FreshClean coil and pistol grip.

vaptio N1 Pro 240W as a home device since 2017 (pic related)
Rincoe Mechman for outside use.
current favourite juices:
Heisenberg
Tobacco
Both at 3mg Nic. i mix my own juices and that is much cheaper here in Berlin

Attached: 15815073461508821418037052559238.jpg (1616x3264, 1.56M)

Oh and the RTAs are:
Oumier wasp nano and OFRF Gear

Geekvape Aegis 200
Smok TFV12 Baby prince tank
Geekvape supermesh coils
Jam Monster 6mg

Vaperesso luxe with a troll rda
18mg.

The Luxe is great, cost is OK but i have burnt a chip in one so idk life span.

My favorite juice is White Zombie it's strawberry banana topped with sweedish fish

i have a big ass vape i got before a few years
i stopped using it because you get no self control with vapes, with cigarettes you know when to stop.
1-3 in a drinking night after i managed to quit mostly.
if ill get a vape ill just use it the entire day and get the nicotine addiction back again, not smart.

Caliburn from Uwell, it's a great little device. As for flavour I'm using Slow Blow by Nasty Salt. 20mg nicsalt.
I wanna get 50mg but 20mg is the highest you can get in Sweden unfortunately

Attached: 15815110164931345359162622944000.jpg (4032x1960, 1.85M)

I gave up vaping for New Years. Switched from smoking to vaping about 6 years ago. I just got tired of always having to make juice and charge batteries and carry a load of kit about everywhere I went. Also I didn't like that I was still a slave to the nicotine. So in November/December I decided to gradually cut down on my nicotine level, spent the last week of December vaping 0 nic. And now I don't vape.

I missed it for about 3 days, I would be drinking my morning coffee and thinking 'hmmmm something is missing', and after a meal, and with my whiskey at weekends. After that I maybe thought about it once a day for a week or two. Now I only think about vaping maybe once a week when I see a tread like this or sth.

I used to have a cherry/menthol/anise (Red Astaire clone) for the daytime in a stronger strength. I made my own custard, based on Suicide Bunnys OB, for when I would sit and vape in the evenings.

Shit was good, much more pleasurable than smoking. The custard pairs well with coffee and whiskey too. But in the end I just decided that I didn't want to be a slave anymore. And even though vaping is vastly better for your health than smoking, inhaling nothing at all is even better than that.

Good luck user.

You know I heard that they made this new organic vape that is made from an all natural plant. Apparently you roll it up and smoke and it tastes way better and doesn't make you look like a monumental fag

i'm gonna invent a cock flavor vape, and make a million off you fags.
I'll send free samples to all vapers in this thread to confirm "taste of cock" authenticity.

original and funny

remider that vaping is just the tobaco industry's ploy to get young retards addicted to an alternate source of nicotine after cigarette sales have been going back

congrats, you fell for it

Ghostberry from steamjunk blueberry razz in a 6 is the bomb at low watts

And Vaping is a stepping stone to smoking

TFW I used vaping to give up cigarettes and now I don't fund tobacco industry at all

Aqua salts in a novo

Minty root beer 35mg and a caliburn. I like pod system more than a box mod

Attached: IMG_20200212_211531.jpg (3024x4032, 1.81M)

Lost my old mod. Going to probably get a Aegis Legend. Currently using a Uwell Caliburn KOKO with Red's Iced Apple Berries 50mg

Geek Vape Aegis or X are both excellent mods. Under $50 online and built rugged compared to Smok mods. I despise Smok tanks and coils, but I haven't used one since going to RTAs a few years back.

I highly suggest getting a RTA and learning how to build. Its so much cheaper and you can get the exact hit you want.

My favorite juices are Keep it 100 Blue Razz Tropical, Aqua Pure, Jam Monster Grape, Grape Ape and Naked Unicorn in 6mg. I usually rotate those and throw in a random every once and awhile.

For juices, I always buy from Vape soceity supply. Their shipping sucks but they have premium juices for a 1/3 of most vape shops.