I will never touch

I will never touch
A womans pussy. I am a loser and women are niggerloving hoes

Attached: 12258-s95cq2.jpg (668x428, 60K)

kys

Fucking faggot.

What is your paypal?
I will send 50 bucks to go to a hooker.

Na not happning bruv

60 bucks then.

You might be a loser, but that doesn't mean you have to keep being a loser.

I'm sure there are things you're really good, if not great at. Stop being down on yourself, and turn your strengths into super powers.

Yes you can user.

Attached: ShepSmith.jpg (500x500, 59K)

Confirmed Chad here:

Vagina is goddamn overrated: you're not missing anything. I'm not MGTOW or anything, but after bangin' all the bitches I have, I appreciate the core of that message more now.

And you're better off not bothering. Just ain't worth it.

You are not supposed to bang.
You are not a nigger are you?
Insert and lay still at the cervix.
Then wait for bliss.

Thats the spirit!

Let's see what you look like

60 bucks will probably be enough for a toothless blowjob from some homeless lot lizard. He’s probably better off not

start low, aim high. eventually you will get there. start off with some fatty doesn’t matter what people think of you. build your confidence then go after a girl you want

Been there, done that.

Bored as shit now, don't wanna do it anymore. Seriously, if I never have sex with a woman again for the rest of my life, I'll be ok with that.

Attached: Do Not Want.jpg (400x356, 21K)

What?
He only wants to touch a vagina.
I'm not paying for a new dust filter for his Hoover MaxExtract PressurePro model 60

You're a loser because you place all your value into women finding you attractive.
If women dont find you attractive, then you give up, then women can sense you're a loser and women are less attracted to you.
Stop thinking women are the be all and end all when you have so many other pathways in life where being a loser is irrelevant.

Overrated

>almost every white man in the world has a wife or girlfriend
>women are niggerloving hoes
No OP, you're just a self-pitying incel. Why don't you chop your dick off and sell it for spare parts.

if thats what you decided...

Yes, the majority of girls will go after the black guys for sex, if given the chance. But there are still some left over or the ones that don’t know better yet.

Better off just leaving them alone. Leave them to the niggers, then they can have nigger babies and raise them by herself. Eventualy the world will just become a third world country full of niggers, women and the rest of the world dont mean shit to me.

is that from a movie? if so which? who is this?

Not all of them. Op man up more whores out there.

Im white so i wont get any pussy. Only niggers fuck chicks

Attached: Screenshot_20200213-004005_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 972K)

Taxi driver

Women are overrated. Go get a hooker and get laid.
Do not ever get married.

Or niggerland

kys

Married pussy is off limits

>Im w loser, therefore women are hoes
Just end it already

looks like Gabbie Carter

a good blowjob is better than sex and you cant change my mind

Me too. I am 32 ynd still a virgin. I do not cinsider myself to be a loser, I consider most women to be losers. I am a decent guy, I excersize, eat well, and I earn a bit of money. Women reject me all the time. However most women end up being cat lovers, single mothers or suicidal and depressed. I laugh at them every day.

Are you also made of chocolate?

In b4 nutella

Don't you faggots get it? Niggers haven't bought in on the beta faggotry being preachy the left. Watch a fucking classic Clint Eastwood movie. Dirty Harry got top shelf pussy cuz he was a fucking man. Lift some weights and stay off Cred Forums.

>I have never touched a pussy since my mom had that failed abortion and I almost drowned in the toilet. Also, I love nigger cock and soylent

Did somebody say bean

It's Elsa Jean

Brokeback Mountain is the new Clint Eastwood.

Its about good timing

Dude just get an asian girl lmao

Pussy Free, dude, it's the only way

Attached: PF.jpg (540x225, 43K)

It's Samara Weaving, lads

Attached: image-asset.jpg (634x353, 42K)

don't be a stupid cuckservative, maybe a girl will pity fuck you since she knows you won't care if she aborts your substandard seed

Attached: PF2.jpg (539x810, 103K)