Why do you RETARDS support a man who actively supports MASS SHOOTERS (trump supporters) who go MURDER our CHILDREN>?

Why do you RETARDS support a man who actively supports MASS SHOOTERS (trump supporters) who go MURDER our CHILDREN>?

Attached: jlh0bFx.jpg (2550x2960, 1.26M)

not really, but here we are.
Although im sure you might just be projecting them to be the bad guys only further making them feel the same about you

Why are you a Jewish shill propagandist?

Fuck your children.

theirs too types of people
1 retarded trump supporters
2 everyone else

Found the Trump Supporter

Attached: f2A8WUw.jpg (2550x3300, 1.15M)

Honestly can't tell what that picture is supposed to be

What the fuck is wrong with NBs? Are you saying Takumi was a Trump supporter? Fuck you nigger

it's the official shoe of the right.

I mean, yeah technically.
but i kinda meant everyone you got hate for in general. The more you see them as other, the more they do the same

what do i care what nazis view me as?

>why is there so much gun violence in america?

Non-whites, unironically. To keep thinking it's white folks you'd have to be ignorant or intellectually dishonest. "Assault rifle" deaths account for like 200 deaths out of 30,000 per year.

>MURDER
That's too much of a stress, prefer it as a test, observation of how people react when given the freedom of firearms like a /k/ommando

The Masses must learn much from both sides to understand instead it's a line of divide, like a divination from God or a miscreant in time

'theirs too'

Attached: 1473735819403.gif (1000x773, 328K)

Attached: 1574378992051.jpg (580x430, 71K)

>white power hand sign
I keked. They do this sign all the fucking time in Japan

They dont

Attached: 1520761678200.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

>be me
>be OP
>Have an insatiable love for the cock
>my obsession overpowers my senses
>I must have the cock

Attached: (You)!.jpg (685x474, 62K)

Cred Forums doesn't give a fuck about politics

fuck off back to Cred Forums

Exactly. Bloomboig said it himself. IT'S DA SHVARTZES, GOY!

>implying that 70% of mass shooters aren't black
>implying blacks vote Republican

shit bait is shit. for any actual trump supporters LARPING in this thread, let me know when he deports as many illegals as obama did.

If all of you mutts die, the world will be a better place. Please have more mass shootings and make everyone else happy.

Nah, fuck that. If we're going to kill each other off, it'll be with nukes. That way you can't have our resources when we're done doing what all of you are too weak to accomplish

Keep stacking the dead kids. Can't get enough of stacked up dead kids......Gonna stack a few myself. No I will not give up my right to protect myself and my family. You just keep stacking them dead kids.

Fuck them kids.

Honestly your mindset is all wrong. Don't think about it like murdering children, think about it like salvation from adulthood and, by extension, responsibility. Sounds like they got the best out of life

This thread is fucking stupid

Attached: EatABagOfDicks.jpg (455x447, 83K)

fuck your rabid american politics scare me

SHALL
NOT
BE
INFRINGED

fuck off kike

Thought i smelled shit

Attached: 1550601473029.jpg (406x364, 46K)

Sage
In
All
Fields

Attached: xvef3yf3wkf41.jpg (640x499, 57K)

Cock blisters

Why do more blacks die at the hands of blacks in one Democrat city in a single week than all "mass shooters" will kill in the entire country all year?
You're the brainwashed one.