(770)

(770)
945-

I'm a reg at this waffle house. I got word from a friend that works there that the current manager is a dick to some of his employees. However, he's leaving Saturday. You should call up and ask for the Krusty Krab. The manager's name is Chase.

That's if you want to have some fun Cred Forums

just giving you something to do. If not, enjoy the rest of your day anons!

Attached: file.png (550x412, 620K)

Also forgot to mention that the Manager is a faggot. He is married to a guy. There's some extra ammo. Use at will.

Cred Forums isn't your army loser

>file.png
Yes user you definitely took this photo

Actually, you are. You're just a lazy shit who doesn't want to help.

I never said I was there now did I? I just said I was a regular there.

op is a salty homophobic waffle house employee

We aren't you narcissistic loser. Go do something with your life power hungry fag

Op's boyfriend got triggered by his manager

Winner winner

Not your personal army, kiddo

Op sucks bbc

Attached: 52dad633166f1a908143bffaba74f553.jpg (1920x1080, 901K)

since when does Cred Forums houses so many faggots?

Sense you've decided to show up

You know what I find hilarious about this guy? Is that at one time we would have been all over this. This board, this entire site craved on this kind of thing. You can tell when you see a newfag people on this board say that they've been here for years and they say not your personal army but realistically have one point that's what this website was all about. Especially this board. What's funny is that remember seeing raids go on between here and neopets or club penguin. That one time this website would love to troll Papa John's or a McDonald's in have them Pratt 80 or 90 chicken nuggets almost 900 of them at one time I do believe. But in the last couple of years, I don't know what happened to this website but I can't say that whatever happened obviously turned this place into f a g g o t s and I really want to know what happened to this site

It's become filled with a bunch of mama's boy sissy outcasts. unfortunately that's the sad truth

Why has nobody called and said the guy whos leaving on saturday posted this on Cred Forums?

You could

I don't live in Burgerland

You caught me!

Not your personal army dumb faggot i hope niggers rape your mom

I didn't say it was to get you in trouble. It'll just make your friends last 3 days really awkward.

Just called. Got transferred to the manager on duty and put a good work of mr. Chase.

Thanks op

What country is this. We dont all live in your little shithole town user. What is the phone number. Can I say user sent me?

America dude. Can you not Google a number?

Why not just call cooperate guys? Tell them about how shitty he's been to some of their guests.

Attached: 20200212_110104.jpg (1440x1282, 387K)

Just reported that to Corporate. They said they will look into it right away.

Just left a message for Chase. Told them to have him call his cousin user in Buford

Attached: donkey.jpg (273x185, 10K)

Who is Aggie? They say that is the manager. Not your butt buddy Chase.

Somebody call him and be nice
He's probably only a dick because people are dicks to him

That's not the point, nigger. OP wants to annoy the manager. He's already leaving the company. Calling corporate isn't going to do shit.

Attached: 1570212157303.jpg (418x475, 25K)

>What is the phone number
Reading isn't your thing, isn't it? It's the first fucking thing in OP's post.
>What country is this
Stupid nigger.

Attached: 1571414712954.png (485x433, 24K)

That's not the point, I see where OP is coming from, if he's a dick to these people and he changes stores, what's going to stop him from being a dick to more people?