YLYL, raff ruse faggots

YLYL, raff ruse faggots.
Doomer edition but all of kekdom is welcome.

>unable to choose a video game to play, too many choices
>feel like an emperor, bored with his many splendors
>feel guilty for being so ungrateful
>try to go out and do something social instead
>suddenly realize that all life amounts to is an effort to accumulate wealth and experience, in order to minimalize struggle and enjoy oneself
>just like a video game
>realize life is just another game you don't feel like playing
>ohgod.jpg

Attached: 1580704236108.jpg (320x383, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qbbs0S7tohg
theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/12/macron-wades-into-french-girls-anti-islam-row-saying-blasphemy-is-no-crime-mila
laptopmag.com/articles/disable-web-results-windows-10-search
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/12/macron-wades-into-french-girls-anti-islam-row-saying-blasphemy-is-no-crime-mila
youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04
imgur.com/9Ura7Wg
themoscowtimes.com/2018/04/03/russian-activist-faces-1-5-years-jail-internet-memes-a61034
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

2/3 required images

Attached: 1579508136627.jpg (750x751, 112K)

3/3

Attached: you-gotta-pump-those-numbers-up-those-are-rookie-numbers-26521228.png (500x452, 101K)

>dark humour
youtube.com/watch?v=Qbbs0S7tohg

Attached: 1581473062072.jpg (1080x1920, 114K)

nobody clicks youtube links on Cred Forums stop being so new
4/??

Attached: 1575457131469.jpg (640x1044, 63K)

5/??

Attached: DAlWHlY.jpg (502x474, 20K)

Attached: 3190837-1.jpg (600x534, 53K)

Somebody else contribute

Attached: 1571547447600.jpg (1080x1080, 467K)

Actual true story inbound
>be me
>17 at the time
>beta loser who can't get laid for the life of him
>pathological fear of girls since middle school, when some bitch mind fucked me
>have a younger sister, 16 at this time
>my sister is boy crazy, really wants to date someone
>announces that she's "seeing someone"
>father and I start discussing plans on how to shoot the bastard.
>few days later, brings the dude home
>tall, scrawny kid with brown hair and glasses
>visibly nervous
>my father and I sit down and tell him that he's "walked into the courtroom"
>discuss for a few minutes
>they go out
>dad tells me "it isn't going to last"
>sis comes home
>announces it was "fun"
>around a week later, my sister tells me that her bf previously dated a college girl
>she's worried that he secretly wants this college girl back
>about a week later, overhear a conversation between my sister and my mother
>"We're not a thing anymore"
>tryingtoholdbacklaughter.jpg
>tell my father this
>laughs uncontrollably
>mfw my dad predicted exactly how his daughter's first relationship would go down

Attached: autismo.jpg (595x540, 131K)

Attached: 1581284694568.png (750x717, 634K)

Attached: 1580664301560.webm (360x640, 1.67M)

Attached: 1534810064511.jpg (680x652, 43K)

Attached: 77110896_10206181242607574_5589479656014217216_n.jpg (844x960, 36K)

Wtf is happening

Attached: 1579104961243.png (828x1205, 854K)

this must be in england

Install Cred Forumsentoo

Attached: 4L_s4G8hNC4.jpg (750x1332, 230K)

British professor.

Attached: Feminist_prof_who_practices_occult_calls_for_human_extinction_to_save_planet_Blogs_LifeSite_-_2020-0 (627x868, 159K)

Attached: Windows_10_Archives_-_Page_3_of_356_-_Winaero_-_2020-02-10_07.41.14.png (680x223, 30K)

Attached: France.png (486x513, 26K)

Attached: TrumpCucking.jpg (500x210, 10K)

lol the europoors are fucked for good

HAHAHA this dog has NO CLUE whats coming!

Attached: EDF6B92B-96A9-4CFA-9281-73D71DD07E2E.gif (242x201, 1.96M)

They’re just throwing free, open democracy to the wayside. What the fuck is wrong with these people?

I shot that video, that's my local

Lost

Why?

And how do you think they're doing what you're claiming they're doing?

People put up with it, so the government feels free to restrict civil liberties.

Attached: 1581104937635.png (889x696, 117K)

Which civil liberties?

Checked, Satan

This thread is boring as fuck, sage

Freedom of speech

So people should be allowed to send death threats?

No. But that’s not what the girl was doing.

Fuck off german scum

My exact thought

I know, and they're punishing those who have, to do so first they need to go through the system of deciding whether her comments were made to notice hatred, that is if any of this is real at all

Attached: 1536769507933.png (1059x902, 637K)

Living in a free society means having the right to express unpleasant speech. Other have right to reciprocate, in kind. If you criminalize everything, just because it’s unpleasant or obnoxious, then you live in a rigid, overly controlled authoritarian state, like Communist China. Nobody deserves to live in a such a society.

So death threats should be legal?

As I’ve already said, no. She didn’t make a death threat.

>Living in a free society means having the right to express unpleasant speech. Other have right to reciprocate, in kind.
Using this as what should and shouldn't be free means death threats should be allowed
You could include "as long as you're not inciting violence or making people feel unsafe"
But then hate speech is also illegal

>haha I'm such a doomer bro I'm like really sad being sad makes me better and smarter than everyone else uggghhh if only they knew how bad it was haha capitalism sucks whoops I'm late for my job time to get back to the cubicle.

>Using this as what should and shouldn't be free means death threats should be allowed
No it doesn’t. Explain your reasoning.
>You could include "as long as you're not inciting violence or making people feel unsafe"
In free societies, there’s a high bar for what constitutes a threat of violence. Disparagement is not a threat, it’s shit talk.

What is a death threat if not unpleasant speech?

You’ve got to be kidding me. You can’t see the difference between shit talk and threatening to end another person’s existence? I’ve been baited, haven’t I?

Oh god dammit you flaming fucking faggots, don't kill this thread with your stupid argument

Attached: 1563893408983m.jpg (1024x864, 109K)

it's been a while since I've watched this

after seeing what the chinese do to dogs, this seems almost humane

So there is a point where someone talking should be a crime? And you're choosing to say that point starts with "I'm going to kill you" and not "let's rally together and drive those negros out of town"

Attached: 1570681541713.jpg (720x770, 39K)

>Doomer edition

Attached: Screenshot_2020-02-12 Reddit Moments ( reddit_moments) Twitter.png (588x267, 48K)

>nobody clicks youtube links on Cred Forums stop being so new

vicious

Attached: 2.jpg (600x450, 88K)

Yeah or you can marry a "career" woman who has been divorced w.o. kids

Attached: 1579834366736.jpg (1024x860, 90K)

shes 100% not wrong.

God save da fuckin queen wots wots
Princes are a wee hit embarrassing ain't they?

Yes, there’s a threshold for when speech becomes criminal. If there isn’t a set threshold, then you’re not living in a free society.
>let's rally together and drive those negros out of town
If the assembly’s purpose is explicitly to take illegal action, as in your example, then it ought to be illegal.

Reminds me of the reaction you people had a few years ago when the Scottish man was arrested for hate speech after criticizing refugees coming to Scotland. A bunch of alt right retards started saying how it was Scotland banning free speech, then it was revealed he was literally threatening to cut their heads off

Those goddamn beautiful Cred Forumsents

8/10 would order a beer and hang out.

If he was threatening that, then it ought to be illegal.

theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/12/macron-wades-into-french-girls-anti-islam-row-saying-blasphemy-is-no-crime-mila

You can guarantee its bullshit when its cropped like that, alt right Amerimutts believe anything

Why do you hate young lesbians? Bet it's melting your fucking brain that muslims hate gays and you can't us both all the time
Really pathetic that you don't think the people threatening to kill a kid should be prosecuted. The absolute ball-lessness of the men in your nation is fucking pathetic

So inciting violence should be illegal? Seems we're on the same page then

How is the girl and that scotsman the same thing? Was he attacked my Muslim too?

Yeah, wasn't the point I was making, I was pointing out how quick everyone is to jump to conclusions or make their own assumptions. Do you know what the French girl said?

You forgot suicide.

Attached: 1574007138838.jpg (481x481, 90K)

>he was literally threatening to cut their heads off
good that's what his country men should be doing too to cultural invasion. literally ever other no western nation is doing worse with better results. bend over and get fucked by a circumcized dick fagboy

Attached: 86197347.jpg (600x640, 80K)

>So inciting violence should be illegal?
Yes.
>Seems we're on the same page then
We’re not. There’s a fine line between disparagement and inciting violence—don’t conflate the two.

Cred Forums pub

Attached: 1345995597468.jpg (627x548, 141K)

So there should be a threshold to remove immigrants before sections of your culture have to get violent to force them out.
>enjoy your truck of peace

you guys are right, terrorists threatening native lesbian minors should be deported. absolutely disgusting what these Muslims are doing to native children

lost, thank fuck I don't use 10, even if this isn't real it's god damn believable

>So there should be a threshold to remove immigrants before sections of your culture have to get violent to force them out
Depends on how you remove them and whether or not they’re citizens. If it’s at the ballot box, and if they’re not citizens, then removing them is up to policy makers and voters.

its real, they just show ads about microsoft offices cloud tools, not regular ads.

Disparagement is not illegal in France though, they say inciting violence is

>literally grope women, harass children online, drive busses into crowds, ruin social support infrastructure
>tell white people they can't respond with words
Damn imagine going online and pretending to be this dense. For a minute there I thought your dumbass was defending the people attacking and then threatening to murder a girl

Attached: 1578909120194.jpg (750x519, 114K)

France is gay you guys deserve the terrorism you face

well at least the real ads are only in the start menu. which 10 version do you have to get to remove those?

If pic related is factual, then that’s not true.

Attached: A68037FD-B97C-4B6F-A865-EE0B4CC3F949.png (750x1334, 794K)

The fucking president of france said its not illegal and shes done nothing against the law. Stop reading propaganda and believing it you imbeciles.

laptopmag.com/articles/disable-web-results-windows-10-search

Attached: 1580175949852.jpg (1024x595, 69K)

Okay

Attached: A7ADF3C4-54E4-4DB3-9C85-E6E3097C8329.jpg (350x350, 20K)

I don't know why you would link me it instead of just telling me it, I don't need to know how to do it, but at least people can do it.

Jewish trickery

because there isnt a version of windows without it you fucking tool.

Is the leader of franace the head of the courts? Because it sounds like police are charging her regardless and sending her into the court system. US politicians apparently vote in court on what's illegal/legal and France/US have historic commonality in legal structure

Attached: 6522001254.jpg (1060x1310, 217K)

>fucking president of france said its not illegal
Okay. Another group in France said it is. Is Macron having it dismissed?

gj, you just told me without linking me to it (or me going to the link)

The profiles that abused her for being lesbian are the ones being searched for by prosecutors.

plz don’t call the internet police on me, you fragile, whiny bitch

you mean the muslim values group? Thats not a legal entity. Obviously. She was never charged with anything, she just got death threats.

kek calls other people bitches but believes anything he reads like a tiny brainlet loser.
I hope the internet police lock you away

>be maturing kid
>get called a lesbian whore online
>insult mulims back
>adult muslims threaten to kill you
>Western government tells you, a kid who was attacked, should know better than the Muslim men
You're either dense, a self-hating white liberal, or so racist you think little white girls are supposed to be morally superior to adults from every other race. Hold the Muslims accountable.

Stop, Pierre! You’re giving me a cringe boner!
>muh internet police protect muh fragile feels
You can’t make this shit up

haha that's funny bro you must be pretty smart to be so sad. loooole life is meaningless XD welp time to get back to my job

>thinks people think the internet police are real

fucking end yourself brainlet.

>>Western government tells you, a kid who was attacked, should know better than the Muslim men
This didnt happen stop beliving propaganda. The muslims were told she did nothing illegal. Now the muslim people who called her a whore are being prosecuted. Stop perpetuating fake news

YLYL, or bemoaning the fate of fucking France?

Attached: 20-more-aneae-heinz-morcestershire-sauce-heinz-worcestershire-senie-shee-sinie-1869-heinz-orcastes.j (800x820, 202K)

I don’t know, you’ve become some pretty weird folks in recent years. I try not to guess what’s going on in a Frenchman’s head—what with you butchering your formerly open society and all.

as if you could ever work among actual people

Attached: 1784232352.jpg (1248x1700, 477K)

The fact that a criminal probe was started for that, at all, shows that French society is becoming rigid and overly controlled.

I'm not french you Amerimutt. I just dont believe obviously fake shit posted on Cred Forums like a moron (you)

Attached: 1581283961781.png (358x439, 106K)

Okay I definitely misread it. I see now where the article was clarifying with what Macron had said earlier. I assumed the Muslim group was a legal community interest group (sort of like the ACLU) trying to push for her being charged. Goddamn I hate that it takes a half hour to clarify the story behind these screenshots

Yet you defend the authoritarian tendencies that are overtaking Europe.

The probe was for the men who called her a lesbian whore, you idiot. Why would they need a probe outfit for a publically viewed instagram video. Dense. Dense Ignorant fucking Amerifat.

Does someone have a link to this specific article? Or paper name? This screenshot isn't helpful information.

This applies only if you are broke

Attached: epic.prank.jpg (546x749, 81K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1579974345387.jpg (720x960, 44K)

How? Please do explain you clueless fucking idiot.

Attached: 1555254602316.jpg (712x515, 85K)

>authoritarian tendencies that are overtaking Europe.
>Europe

Ah the country of Europe, that shares a singular goverment. Never stop being this stupid Americans.

You all just lost

Attached: 21147732-F6EE-4085-9A7E-B0F27918B698.jpg (765x761, 136K)

Bullshit. Why would the Justice Minister feel the need to comment on this? If prosecution wasn’t even being considered, then how is this in any way his purview?
google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/12/macron-wades-into-french-girls-anti-islam-row-saying-blasphemy-is-no-crime-mila

Attached: 7547E308-5C0A-43FE-A748-77DE70BC8818.png (750x1334, 1.05M)

Hate speech laws—going far beyond criminalizing threats and criminalizing disparagement. That’s too flexible, it can be used to prosecute nearly anything. It has no place in a supposedly free society.

Kek. I don't like any current western world leader. Macaroni, Rich Incest Guy, Liberal Christian Nazi, Maple Con LARPer, all of them suck.

Attached: 1581220036143.jpg (1024x1024, 105K)

Europe has hate speech laws, America doesn’t

He has since gone back on those comments.

'Ms Belloubet later said her comments had been "clumsy"

Learn to fucking read you idiot. Prosecution was never on the table.

Europe IS 44 DIFFERENT COUNTRIES
all with differing laws on hate speech.

Dense Amerifats never learn.

Sorry to be a faggot

This got me, I admit. But you also lost. The game that is.

Holy shit, I remember that picture (minus Garfield) from a hustler magazine I stole from my dad in like 1997

lol at the balls

The fact that France’s chief cop made them in the first place, is what’s fucked. It shows you where their collective head is at.

fucking KEK

Western Europe has been putting hate speech laws in place, in recent years. If you don’t know what I’m referring to, then you’re the dense one.

Kek which one is Boris Johnson?

Diffrent country's diffrent laws.
Example: kill all niggers
Hello from ireland

That girl is a fucking hero.
nouvelle Jeanne d'Arc

There are no overarching 'European' hate speech laws, they are all individually made by individual goverments.

China man here....you Europeans use a quasi-political series of trade treaties and fight all your wars together only to pretend you're hugely individualized nations. you can't all get so fucking butthurt about the UK leaving and have shared military plans and not be apart oft he euro political sphere you can't have it both ways just like I don't care to learn all the tiny countries in your mico-continent
Your entire country is smaller than my province euro boy you're just a euro

>it's like fucking retard doesn't know what the EU is

I imagine it was a misstep in trying to be woke first without the facts.

Attached: 3FD641F2-F143-4079-A123-072EBE3EBE97.jpg (898x615, 88K)

Indeed

The EU doesnt make laws that fucking granular. You utter moron.

Are you actually in China?

She should start now by killing herself

That’s dangerous when it’s country’s top cop

going to be honest every time I look at his blonde bowl cut I laugh. I can hardly ever get past how much of a giant kid in a suit he looks

>it was the war chester shire

The CPP is coming for you insect person.

Attached: 1548424321976.jpg (1024x429, 80K)

CPC*. dumbass american

>>It was the best of Shires
It was the worst o' shires.
dumbass.

haha I think I get the joke here. Chinese food is bad and stinky lole they eat cat and dog and bat heehee that's funny. They eat bat and that make them sick haha. Boy speaking of which I'm real hungry brb going to eat some microwave pink sludge and mcdonalds :)

Hustler had some good ones

Attached: 1573612610946.jpg (960x983, 226K)

Go eat some more food cooked in literal sewage. kekkk Better hope the escalators and forklifts kill you before the coronavirus does.

Bugpeople out!
We dont want your kung flu

No shit retard, it was a joke about mispronouncing the sauce my butthurt newfriend

Have some Sino, I mean Corona, virus you fuck.

No I'm posting in a western time zone because i'm in college
i would not post on Cred Forums in China i'd probably get shot for criticizing a party member

Got to love it when all the Europeans and Americans, drop the knives and guns to come together to hate the chinese kid.

Well atleast you can admit that, good on ya

youtube.com/watch?v=zrv78nG9R04

Not wrong, would fuck her till we die

>trough
Could have been funny

>being this Chinese

Attached: B83505FF-461A-4331-9105-D9E8C8CEF769.png (640x405, 1.22M)

Still though, I bet no one sits next to you in public

The fact they’ve any laws at all, on hate speech, is very telling. Thanks for acknowledging what I was referring to.

Always down for a fugg comic. seriously the people in the south need to stop eating random meat we have too goddamn many people if they're eating civet, bat, pangolin, all snakes, unidentified sea animals, etc

That place is epic.

I haven't been home in six years. I'm going for my med doctorate

Attached: cookie.jpg (634x806, 69K)

Chinese people are a detriment to the rest of the world.

Why would I leave my house?

lost

Advanced measures edition

What is your opinion on Chinese culture? Do you agree that theres less humanity in mainland china than the west?

that's some savage FAS happening there

>Chinese
>People

Attached: 1432557744391.jpg (240x250, 15K)

Kek, bet he got written up for obstruction.

A true American hero

Just another resentful employee, Nothing to see here.

Do you plan on on pursuing your career in China, or elsewhere?

He looks like he invites niggers over to pork his girlfriend

Kek

>you can't have it both ways just like I don't care to learn all the tiny countries in your mico-continent
Wtf I like China now. And yeah fuck europoors. I have never met a group that gets more ass blasted you don't know where their small strip of earth is. Even though my country is almost three times the size of the average euro country and I don't care to remember where my own provinces' are. "But (insert boring Euro nation) has so much history!" Not as much as mine and even if it were... everyone has history.

Turns out he was actually arrested because there was a warrent for his arrest. Unpaid tickets.

No, they are lying to you! Keep buy things, particularly electronics made on the other side of the planet, and that is how the weather will be made gooder.

Her: "Did you cum in me!?"

Him: "Just a small smackerel, honey"

what a fucking chad

Fuck the chinese government
china is cool but overpopulation is obviously an issue. And the government offed the guy who released real infection rates to the world's health organizations

It should definitely be legal to tell this retard to kill itself

Attached: boom.jpg (576x365, 32K)

It's aliens brah.

If you make enough money. But if you make good money the chart doesn't apply to you lol, no rules do

>>being this Chinese
What is the Cred Forums stereotype of the Chinese anons?

How old is this? Fuck, you must be old.

Just look at this cuck

Literally this
Pattern recognition is useful, fuck your feelings

Attached: tMUAkme.png (1000x1413, 515K)

if you want to look at a cuck you should look in a mirror

Can anyone translate the moonrunes in this?

Good for you. Stay tuned till '26.

Careful what you wish for.

Jokes on you fag, I don’t have a wife or gf, so I can’t possibly be a cuck by definition.

Attached: 494F3090-C57C-4F42-8E47-4ED353EC7996.png (810x688, 455K)

Right? These fags need more resilient jimmies

Attached: 1572846041562.jpg (1024x1024, 157K)

FIRST amendment to the US Constitution: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
No law shall be made forcing you to respect anybody. It's not a crime to be mean. it's not a crime to call a Muslim a goat fucker but it is a crime to say im Going to kill all goat fucker Muslims.
We figured this out in The 1700s.

Can’t speak for the rest of /b—we’re not a monolith. Speaking personally, I see the Chinese as highly industrious, hard working people, who possess a high level of technical and mathematical understanding of things. However, the oppression and abuses their government forces on their people absolutely disgusts me.

Attached: 6B790719-471A-4A4A-9E66-8BBAE816A67E.jpg (2500x1250, 577K)

>Ah the country of Europe, that shares a singular goverment

Hey fucking retard

Europe has numerous countries and governments

You're a moron

this

Hey guys :DD. Is this the site with all the twisted memes?

Attached: D13icd1XQAIudvH.jpg (1080x1080, 233K)

I am a black sheep probably like most of you, probably not the best person to ask.
I am westernized so obviously i am biased. i prefer a multiparty system and love legally shitposting on here without fear of being killed but chinese culture is awesome in itself in most areas. Like cultures spanning continents (Russia, US) large swarthes have difference influences and levels of politeness/community. Japanese invasion and mass Soviet liberation definitely has an affct on the elderly in china and will for years to come. Who knows each generation eventually experts itself. The tranny shit in the west is weird and you baby several very lazy minority groups too. Your leaders are weird. the US Christian support a multi-divorced man who fucked a pornstar. France has a guy who may have an age fetish/mommy dom. Germany has a authoritarian sjw. Canada's guy is always dressing up. Notice though i said weird not "violent murderers"

jokes on you i cant afford a mirror

Attached: EPx5tt_WsAQFtPZ.jpg (640x640, 74K)

rep0stin' mother fuck boy

Attached: unnamed.png (640x640, 223K)

Attached: EOGodDXX0AEeT-0.jpg (640x800, 70K)

jesus christ, I think I saw this over a year ago and never though about it again

Attached: EQMKW1FWoAE53MF.jpg (1080x1080, 225K)

Where prangu?

That was the point he was making man

can't forget prangu of course! Very funny meme

Attached: D0_2r6zXQAElGRu.jpg (1080x1080, 233K)

this faggot is grasping at straws to win an argument instead of just admitting the truth. Lol

We’re happy to have you.
>Notice though i said weird not "violent murderers"
Indeed, weirdness beats living in a rigid authoritarian state. I always get a kick out of Westerners who advocate for authoritarianism—seeing as they’ve no clue what it’s actually like.

Hey Tony

Attached: D63m0JMWsAUkurC.jpg (1080x1080, 181K)

Fixed it

Attached: 1581525628411.png (1059x902, 615K)

Attached: qn4glgwd8an21.jpg (1440x1452, 162K)

Did anyone else read the second line in Winnie the Pooh's voice?

It's fun if you can't pronounce english words.

I did now

I've had countless good looking girls in my uni dating age 25+ men even before they got into uni. Years later most of them are still together. I should mention that the guys were neither rich nor very good looking, just average dudes.
There are a lot of girls who want an older bf because to them they are more "mature". It's like a social status in their group of girl friends.

I'd like to think we all learned something today. France has too many Muslims but common sense speech rules that work (for them), fuck the Chinese government, the Chinese are probably going to keep eating weird shit until they depopulate themselves, and 4/5s of you niggers don't contribute

Attached: 84939330_913327642459727_6120561892697047040_n.jpg (960x766, 50K)

Jesus what an absolute trash thread

Story?

Lost*
Can't you read?

nice repost nigger.

I don't think normal people have their brains flipped back to front.

this is the evilest thing i can imagine

Kek

Attached: 1580745097120.png (721x825, 793K)

Attached: bear.jpg (640x984, 84K)

Attached: 1580312949711.jpg (1024x761, 84K)

Starbucks instead of beer.

What is an iPhone Cookie?

Lmao I'll fucking kill you

More Jewish trickery

Can someone explain to me who makes these kinda pictures and why?
They are supposed to be ironically shit or whatever but why make and post so many of them?
I seriously don't get it.

Attached: 1490257093647.jpg (259x383, 81K)

Well thank you. I try to respect and contribute to any community i'm residing in

nice post re-nigger

it's an iphone app that automatically deletes cookies

met my 23 yo soon to be wife at my 31

holy shit i'm 27 and this picture is extremely accurate. scary

>after rousing support when I posted about my dad’s passing
What cynical piece of shit

Attached: 27B0CE04-3291-4063-9569-F157691E5B63.jpg (600x315, 31K)

same...

I reckognize that gay blowjob!

Burger here I never had an issue with euros or stralians I hung with besides one uppity britfag who couldn't handle his alcohol. Canada is cool

i recall this homosexual felatio

Attached: 1581105535374.png (776x1200, 179K)

Boomer burger here can confirm this.
Every euro and strayan ive ever met in the states was genuinely happy to be here

It's called shitposting. Ironic / meta / post-modern / surrealist shitposting

It's a cookie in the shape of your existential loneliness

read the water mark retard. they're made by tony zaret

Okay. Not sure what you think you're conveying here

Sauce

Attached: 1581048731452.jpg (469x425, 77K)

I kek everytime

Fucking Heinz Worcestershire sauce? Really??? Do yanks not get Lea & Perrin's? Must be a sad existence...

thanks for the chuckle user. gotta love dads!

fuck you faggots

Attached: 85675677.jpg (250x375, 24K)

Feel bad for the midget, he was just minding his own business and got caught in this mess

Those poor Europeans don’t have any civil protections as robust as the Bill of Rights :(

Attached: 854FAFD3-75F0-4023-886B-4BDD30446671.jpg (550x688, 76K)

Hey Faggots,
My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it's fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.
Don't be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I'm pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than "jack off to naked drawn Japanese people"? I also get straight A's, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Attached: 5747456456.jpg (600x622, 47K)

It was a pointless point to make

No one besides that dipshit said or implied that Europe shares one government

Attached: when-you-and-your-buddy-are-blitzed-af-and-he-32181653.png (500x529, 91K)

Attached: 1571813836693.jpg (1000x1024, 53K)

Thanks user. Made me kek.

The days of white people are almost up,

I recall this homosexual oral act

I never implied such. I was saying that large parts of Europe are developing authoritarian tendencies. The user I was talking to is just a bit dense.

>whether her comments were made to notice hatred

Nice

Blame the victim for other people hating them

This is what left wing politics is all about

Attached: 1581298073977.jpg (960x540, 49K)

Attached: 1571426532195.jpg (479x493, 114K)

Attached: 76876785785.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

Exactly

Haha doomers are so cute...
You know nothing. You merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, molded by it. There was no hope to begin with, so the doom is not with me, for I am the doom and you must fear me.

Attached: 1580367834180.png (1016x765, 248K)

based

Shitposters gobble up that free shitposting content, and he churns it out for the ad-dollars.

He knows it's shit, he also knows his target audience.

Avocado sandwitch

Lesbians are only good for degenerate fetish porn

You never said large parts, kek backpedalling Amerimutt brainlet. You implied the EU or Europe as a whole was becoming Authoritarian which is a retarded notion to anyone who actual lives in Europe or has the tiniest idea of how the goverment functions from country to country in the EU. Get fucked.

>and he churns it out for the ad-dollars
stop talking absolute shit retard

Holy kek this is real.
$800 on ebay

They implied such

What they didn't imply is the bullshit that retard said

imgur.com/9Ura7Wg

Kek this actually made me lose, the absurdity caught me off guard.

No I didn’t. You saw my post how you wanted to, because your argument had no substance.

it's just poltards flooding Cred Forums because they're bored of bickering amongst themselves

You guys are honestly not much better off. This is coming from someone who wanted to migrate to the USA, but I chose eastern europe instead. fuck mudslimes and SJWs

Trust Americans to think making people responsible for death threats and alt right hate speech is 'Authoritarian' kek you don't know the meaning of the word.

You never even made an argument you just made sweeping statements about 44 different countries as if they were a singular entity.

Attached: 1570363657398.jpg (1166x1011, 455K)

Sure they are. Is SJWism is authoritarian, then Russia is authoritarianism on steroids.
themoscowtimes.com/2018/04/03/russian-activist-faces-1-5-years-jail-internet-memes-a61034

Attached: 5C813BB4-3131-4E13-A9A4-B24AEA1F8CED.png (750x1334, 1.75M)

I wasn’t the guy who posted that—I was the guy he replied to. Clearly there’s some miscommunication here.

*if* SJWism is authoritarian

I don't care about the authoritarian part (which, by the way, my country of choice is not. Just really fucking racist and based). IT depends on what they are authoritarian about, and the based opinion of most slavs aligns with my own.

Sounds like you’ve found a good fit

A start of a good joke

Nerve gas

imgur.com/9Ura7Wg

Should just burn it. Les money less campatlism . Bring in gooder weather.

I saw someone saying they were going to track you down and kill you

She just wants to have a masive scrifice to call forth the dark lord. Nice try though

And to think we thuoght it was socilisam

It's made by indian/pooinloo retards.
Thanks Gurdesh

its funny cause she's Chinese

>and alt right hate speech is
Are you actually excusing the persecution of people by the government just for saying "alt right hate speech"?

Litterally you getting fucked by a muslim in that picture

oh i remember this one

Getting fined for preaching hate unprovoked. What a weird concept.

>What a weird concept.
Not so much weird as authoritarian and oppressive

Attached: 1522947458580.png (1052x1137, 287K)

How is hate speech itself not oppressive you fuckwit.

HOW IS it more oppressive?

You called me a fuckwit

Are you oppressing me more by saying that than if I would be if I had you arrested and charged by the police?

Attached: true confessions.jpg (720x720, 159K)

Calling someone a fuckwit isnt classed as hate speech you fuckwit. Look up the guidelines before you start calling it authoritarian. kek

Attached: 1512130869642.jpg (1024x668, 90K)

Hateful words that deride a person for their disabilities sure as fuck are considered hate speech

I have looked up the guidelines

Authoritarian

So you are mentally handicapped? Fuck now im in jail

>pots a picture that is clearly hate speech against Americans
Troll detected