I will be a virgin forever

I will be a virgin forever

Women only fuck niggers, being a white guy no girl wants me. They just go for blacks. Fuck women, nogs can have them, I couldnt give a fuck.

Attached: FBNanna241214.jpg (600x636, 86K)

i can become a woman for you uwu

I'm brown skinned and LOVE white girls. I fucked so many of them. They love brown cock.

Who cares. Im not worried about latinos, I like brown pussy

This OP.
Depending on where you live you should be more concerned with latinos. Its a middle ground for women too afraid to go full on blacked.

get out of the ghetto.

Isnt that a good thing? If a white girl has a half latino baby it comes out white with dark features, and if its an alternative to blacked, at least she wont date a nigger and date a guy from a strong culture. Its a win win. Besides I hate white women, latina all the way

Impossible to do

Get off the internet you losers and you shall get your dicky sticky in no time

keep vigil about what's going on with these posts but you should add a link to the story.
>sweden is the rape capitol of the world
muzzies are destroying sweden by turning it into the new middle east and for some reason the swedish girls are still friends with them knowing they are rapist and terrorist. It will always be allah first with them and they will use your blonde hair blue eyed daughters, sisters, mothers and toss them aside
anyone in sweden who has dated or even are friends with a sandnigger should be exiled to the middle east

As i said, still better than fucking a nigger. Islam might help us expell the negros. Litarly every race on earth hates blacks and jews, so lets work together.

All that matters is your success. Get a good career make that bread and fuck women. Most are greedy or untrustworthy anyway. No need to worry your mind about others. Focus on you.

The Jews truly have won

Try harder Schlomo

Attached: 4030D70D-66DB-4653-8BD2-6B7354B0093C.jpg (1135x1116, 164K)

>still better than fucking a nigger
there is no difference, they're both niggers. Right now china is doing God's work by killing middle easterners for minor offenses

>idgaf
Sounds like ya do tho fren

Attached: 1581441519824.jpg (554x554, 21K)

>being a white guy no girl wants me
looks like you are only interested in the wrong kind of women for you. Step#1:
Stop being an idiot

I couldnt give a fuck.

Obviously you do since your hate filled thread. Ever consider looking at yourself and figuring out why "no girl wants me"? I see this kind of shit on /b all the time and I hope it's all on here for the lolz. but just in case... If EVERY female hates you, you hang out on /b and trash woman... maybe.. just maybe YOU are the problem?

OP

i am white and my friends are white and we get lots of white chicks. maybe you're a loser so they re not interested. ever thought of that?

>I will be a virgin forever
>Women only fuck niggers, being a white guy no girl wants me. They just go for blacks. Fuck women, nogs can have them, I couldnt give a fuck.

American Divorce Rate shows that you are hinting at nothing new you retard. White supremacy was out of date 100 years ago when Germany and Russia ass raped Americans by the millions. You damn moron.

American women and American men go together like reason in American schools. They are divorced...

...HAHAHAHAHAHA.

American buffoonery is nothing new you idiot. The white supremacy movement belongs with those white-thrash retards in the Southern States you damn moron.

>mfw I’m 6/10 whiteboy with 8 or 9/10 latina gf
>she puts all of my white exes to shame
>better gf in virtually every way imaginable
>mfw she’s already half white
>mfw she’s secretly racist and believes the more indigenous Latinos are intellectually inferior
>same with blacks
>mfw she’s too religious to admit any of this or commit adultry without extreme guilt
>wants to be a based trad housewife
>mfw she tells me she hopes our kids will be blonde like I was
>has already told me she would forgive me if I hit her
I’ve decided it’s not such a big deal anons. Cast your gringas to the dogs and help me whitewash the mudbloods. If this doesn’t work, I’ll go for an asian.

Attached: DEA6AE88-901D-4CB7-B1D4-95792CCA89EF.png (900x672, 427K)

suck nigga

Attached: iy.jpg (1600x1200, 227K)

Nah you just suck, White men are the most attractive partners. Chad and Tyrone is a meme for a reason though. Hey if it wasn't for all the low quality dudes who couldn't get laid it wouldn't mean as much for chad when he's dicking down whoever it is you wish you were fucking.

Attached: 1580650688146.jpg (500x500, 51K)

I don't like racism