Fuck guys my weed dealer got sent to jail this morning, what do Cred Forums?

Fuck guys my weed dealer got sent to jail this morning, what do Cred Forums?

Attached: D1SdCpwWoAIkVwI.jpg (1024x1024, 94K)

Move to where it's legal...

Vote for Bernie Sanders and get him out.

Unless you don’t live in the US then just wait. I can’t imagine he’ll be gone for long it’s just some weed

get a new dealer
ask if theres anything u can do for him, help him out

Unless he got sent to jail for something unrelated to weed. Did he, OP?

I dunno, wait a few days until he gets out? My old dealer used to get arrested about once a month and the cops never so much as called me.

Just don’t text him or leave any voicemails about drugs until you know it’s him checking the messages kek. Even that is just for his sake, not yours. Cops don’t usually give a fuck about the buyer when it’s just weed

I usually just get drunk when I can’t find weed. It’s always good to have an extra dealer on standby.

Attached: 1CB3B069-6CC7-4C30-9824-F8A7426A4C7B.png (500x485, 125K)

>mfw I live in a state with legal weed but I still can't smoke because I get drug tested

Attached: disappointed-kid.jpg (1067x1600, 265K)

Grow your own, pleb.

>Amerifats lose their job for doing drugs while outside of work in their own home
You have to be joking, right?

Start smoking crack

Find a new guy

Nope. Land if the free

Join the resistance against the weed mafia which tries to destroy our civilisation. Riders of the apocalypse under the weed leaf banner yelling 'Lega-lize! Lega-lize!'.

If you get a called in for an interview.
For every question you reply "No comment" or If you can afford a lawyer you can respond with "I am deferring that response to my lawyer."
You 5th amendment right ensures that you do have to incriminate yourself.

do not*

>only knowing one person who sells weed

Everybody and their mother sells weed user. You can literally walk into any public space and just casually ask someone where you can grab some dank. Works 100% of the time

ro. Go to a new dealer till urs gets out

find a new dealer or grow your own

Learn to grow

It's about liability. Something happens on the job, they drug test. If positive they dont have liability because theyll say the person was under influence. If negative they have to comp