BERNIE 2020

BERNIE 2020

BERNIE 2024

YANG 2028

Attached: whodidthis.jpg (834x428, 84K)

OP is a fucking faggot

Attached: maga.jpg (395x350, 37K)

He was too good for us. Someday we'll understand how much we need him; hopefully it's not too late by then

Bold thinking Bernie will live that long

naw man, you need a Yin before Yang

yang 2024 if bernie rips before then

He has zero defensible political opinions, especially on social issues. And the few good ideas that he has would have been completely pointless due to the implementation of his other policies. A turd sprinkled with a teaspoon of sugar is still a turd.

He's in perfect health. Trump's fat ass has probably been resucitated hundreds of times already.
"Golfing"

its funny how people actually believe bernie is gonna run,instead of being fucked over the dnc again for either fagboi pete or joe biden

trump is just as "healthy"are your average american

Trump 2020
I. Trump 2024
I. Trump 2028

It's all a ploy. The ones in power love Bernie but pretend not to. Biden is the least insufferable of the Democratic candidates, and that's seriously saying something.

>Implying yang will run again after all the death threats

The average American isn't in early stage dementia though

I can't think of a single federal politician that doesn't deserve prison at the very least.

Yeeeeewaaaaaaaaaahhhh

Shit on the constitution why dont we! He'll wipe his ass with it while claiming to be the only one to ever abide by it and respect it! Wooooooooot

AND THE WHOLE TRUMP FAMILY SENT TO GITMO!

The majority of amendments in the Constitution were enormous societal mistakes.

Yang isn't a politician yet

which is funny because he knows more about the system than most of the other people running

He just didn't seem aggressive enough to go against Trump

Don't bump yourself, Tenda. Try to find a job instead, you miserable halfbreed

Attached: fried_asian_pricks.jpg (490x656, 48K)

Sorry but George Washington's idea of not allowing a dictatorship which eventually then led to the 22nd amendment, is a good one. Take it from a cuban, alright?

As mentioned, he was apparently getting some pretty serious threats to him and his family.
Must be them violent Bernie supporters....

Yeah, thank God things are the way they are now! I wonder how George Washington would feel if he could see the country and the beliefs, decisions, and habits of its citizens today?

Oh really? What could that retard possibly know about our system, considering the political stances that he holds on social issues?

Oh haven't you heard? George was very pro-homo and may have been homo himself. But you can still hate him for being white and a classist. You need to sign up so they can send you a memo whenever they make a new revision.

Most are in the late stage.

Attached: US eddycated.jpg (1773x1049, 572K)

Bernie and The Squad seem to have a deep respect for the law. But, yeah, I'd love to see Pelosi and Mitch and everything in between all lined up against a wall and shot.

If I were a social progressive, I would have made that pretty clear. Get your shit together, gamer.

Yesss fucking seethe

>Take it from a cuban
You probably mean 'a gusano'.
The Cubans and the Venezuelans in the US are traitors to their homelands.

Attached: ted_cruz7.jpg (750x500, 339K)

>I care about the working class
>Whoops no I don't