Sup b. Without getting into too much detail, my wife has been reconnecting with a guy she used to fuck in uni...

Sup b. Without getting into too much detail, my wife has been reconnecting with a guy she used to fuck in uni, who she once said was the hottest guy she ever slept with. Texting every day for the past week, and met for lunch a couple weeks ago with plans again this weekend. She's pretty honest and I've never had a reason to not trust her. Has anyone here ever been wrong about something like this? What should I do? Feeling like shit.

Attached: 20200212_122400.png (1080x1848, 203K)

She's cheating bro 100%

And if she's hasn't she will. Tell her you don't like it, and if she appreciates your relationship she will stop talking to this dude.

If you're a pussy dude, honestly think about how much of a pussy you are, chances are she'll go with him.

So op you are a cuck or interested in it im assuming, cause the only thing she is gonna eat for lunch is his MEAT so if you are ok with this...then great, ... show us ur wifes tits , also if not ok with it show us her tits

Real life cuck here who was in a similar situation. I’m gonna say she hasn’t cheated yet but is considering it.
When I was in that situation I just asked her “What would you say if I told you it would turn me on for you to fuck him?” I felt like that was the only way to get an honest answer.

Dont be a faggot and confront her. Would you meet some girl u'd like to fuck again like this with no intentions? Asshole, tou deserve the cheating for believing this shit

probably something u did. i never thought about my ex until new girl took a turd shit salad on the dining room table while the rents were over. still waiting for her to clean it up.

Attached: 1517866896_d08.jpg (607x428, 55K)

Shes getting her cheeks clapped as we speak.

she's gonna get fucked.

Did ur girl end up cheating?

True. Faggot OP

I plan on confronting her tonight, thanks. Just wondering the chances I could be wrong but doubting it.
I don't necessarily believe it, just checking if I'm totally off-base

She told me she was torn and wanted to fuck him. After a while I could tell it was hurting us so I agreed. They fucked once. She came to her senses. I’ve gotten some threesomes with women out of it.

> if you see or talk to this guy again i am leaving you! my friends say you're doing something shady!
> who? what friends gave you this advice!?
> Cred Forums

Welp thanks for the insight boys. Gonna mope until I see her tonight

Did she take any pics/vids for you?

Don't be like that faggot.
>If you truly trust her and have a good relationship, nothing to worry about
>If you're an asshole and not emotionally caring, you have something to worry about

Also do you guys have much sex? That could be a signal as well

you should kys instead or the next time you come here looking for advice work your marriage.

I do truly trust her as I said and never had reason to think otherwise. Been wrong the few times i've suspected something. And yea we have lots of good sex. Coming off a bit of a dry spell but it's all good now

She did. Love fapping to those from our first time adding someone else even if it was a shitty situation then.

Can u post them? If not can u describe what she sent

It's not really appropriate for her to be meeting him given they've got history, why does she want to meet him anyway? And then has the nerve to ask if you're jealous? You might not be jealous but you have a right to be insecure about it, and if she respects you and your relationship with her she wouldn't be doing this shit. Imagine it was the other way around and you started meeting with a girl you'd fucked before? You need answers pronto, stand your ground with this shit.

The fact that she said "not as attracted to him as you" bro fuck her man. You deserve better OP

She sent one of her on all fours, one laying, one in his bathroom naked and one sucking his dick.

Ur living the dream. Got kik?

Thanks boys I appreciate all the non-faggot posts. Gonna have to get back to work soon but if things go south tonight I'll dump some pics for your trouble

Look man. As much as it sucks, save yourself some heartache and get out. The relationship clearly isnt as important to her as it is to you. Otherwise she wouldn't be acting like this. Find yourself an honest girl who cares for you as much as you do her.

do yourself a favor and get a divorce right fucking now man. you will save yourself a fuckton of heartache and trouble down the road. do it now, man. you will be thankful you listened to that user on Cred Forums

Dude, they've got history. That alone makes it disrespectful to your entire relationship, that she'd meet up with the guy at all. It's one thing to run into someone in...say...The supermarket. Stop for a pleasant chat, yadda-yadda. It's another thing entirely to be making plans and catching up.

If you're a cuck then your life is made. If not, test the waters by telling her you have lunch plsns with the hottest ex you have. Her reaction to that will tell you a lot more about her plans with Mr X.

Shut that shit down right now. Ask if she's ok with you "reconnecting" with every woman you've ever slept with. Don't do the stupid cuck thing, and don't open your marriage.

Got any more text messages to show us?

Also yeah she’s definitely gonna do something with him if she hasn’t already

She's attracted to him and plans on fucking him soon for sure man.