Why do all the stars smoke crack?

Why do all the stars smoke crack?

Attached: B380F1B6-8D69-43CE-872C-22D94104B88A.jpg (612x377, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/y0sy61K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to enhance the pedophilia and rape

Rape is a cold blooded crime not something to joke about

I knew this would die young

I smok e the cracks and feel like a star y shouldn't the stars feel like like one you know like a star because they are stars

they don't
they do coke

>2020
>not smocking crack like a star
kys fucking looser gtfo only cool kids allowed here faggot

I love raping my dog and little sister who I beat

Attached: 1574586139380.jpg (400x400, 26K)

To make sure The Donald doesn't call them "low energy".

Smoking crack is what makes them stars. It’s a secret (((they))) don’t want you to know.

>2020
>rapes lil sis
What a tremendous faggot. Literally everyone rapes now user. Go cannibal or go home newfag.

To erase the memories.

Attached: Amarerere1.jpg (687x669, 131K)

imgur.com/y0sy61K

Like who?

>2020
>has memories
srsly stfu wtf you even doing here boi

RACK RACKEM

A friend told me crack is the best drug. He said "Crack high only lasts 5 minutes, which makes it very expensive compared to methamphetamine. You want to smoke crack every 5 minutes like cigarettes. Only rich people can afford crack. Homeless people smoke methamphetime because one hit can get you high for days. Meth high is weak compared crack. Crack is on another level, like you straight up hallucinate."

thats a meth pipe bub

how much is meth? asking for a friend. also how do i find?

lol

crack is wack. meth is beth :3

How does one start smoking crack in the first place? Like do people go "hmm maybe crack will enhance my life right now"

Attached: scIRR7H.jpg (900x1200, 216K)

This guys sk6tzzzz

It's usually people that ran out of fucks to give and just like to get fucked up.

Dog eat dog world man

You are a faggot. Fuck reason user smock crack!
Only faggots think before they do drugs.

Absolutely psychotic

Ibsilitily psychitic stop sucking nigger dick for a second and listen son you stop thinking and do crack or you can just go back you cunt

Eating the cum out of your asshole. Remember?

Attached: Exorcist.gif (476x268, 543K)

Came to say this. They do it because #yolo but you wouldn’t understand that, nerd

Fuck you user not my fault you voted fot hillary.

Speaking of her is she still walking in the woods?

Dead to me

Left public life to peacefully await death. Sucks young girls souls every now and then for old times sake.

Looking for validation from common crackheads.

RACKBALL

Because it's actually a really stressful job and they're in a position where there's little stigma against it, it doesn't really impair their job functioning and they have plenty money to support a drug habit.