What are weed withdrawals like?

What are weed withdrawals like?

Attached: weedwithdrawals.jpg (583x256, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/y0sy61K
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

night sweats, insomnia, irritation for up to 2 weeks

And potheads like to tell everyone that weed isn't addictive. Faggots gotta have their fix or they get all cranky.

Never had an issue. If I got cash ill buy. If I got other priorities I dont. No withdrawal symptoms

almost nothing. twitter girl is off her shit
I have quit many times, after smoking for months and months at a time. Its mainly just annoying when your playing a game or watching some TV, and you know it would be more enjoyable under the influence. But its whatever. Its as hard to break as any normal habit would be.
But in terms of withdraw effects very little. No irritation. No sweats. No death. No shakes. Nothing.
Maybe insomnia if you smoke to help you sleep. but that would be the same if you took any medication to help you sleep.

One weird thing is the sudden burst of dream you get when you stop smoking. Very intense and real ones. This happens to a lot of people, getting very intense dreams when quitting weed.

Smoked every day for 2 years. Figured out I would never get anywhere in life with this shit habit. So i quit cold turkey. All the effects of quitting was positive. Better sleep, started dreaming again, more energy, clearer mind +++

Grumpy
No withdrawals though

Basically non-existent. The only withdrawal from weed is a purely mental one that comes with not doing a habit. I'd liken it to not eating sugar for a week after it's been a regular part of your diet for years. Kinda sucks, not really that hard.

sugar is actually much worse
sugar has legit withdrawls
but your statement pretty much is true.

lmao try smoking almost daily for over 15 years and then quitting

its not physically addictive like hard drugs but if you start smoking from a young age and use it to cope with your problems it will eventually become a problem like gambling addiction or sex addiction

I had a friend that smoked so much shit he would puke if he didn't have a morning hit.

This exactly

I wasn't very hungry for a few days and was a little ornery

Attached: 1578358914490.gif (184x141, 1024K)

damn, I had a similar experience, not from personal experience but I had a friend who lost his job, lost all his 30 years of life savings, got testicular cancer, was divorced, and got hiv whenever he didn't take his morning hit

>smoked for about 3 years daily, all day every day
>eventually quit from one day to the other because reasons
>about 2 weeks I´m kinda thinking "man I wanna smoke". Nothing else
>cravings then slowly subside and that´s it
>still smoke every now and then because I like it, but no craving for going back to 420 blaze it.

Attached: 1510236241876.gif (242x183, 990K)

There are no withdrawls, if anything you start to remember more things and can actually think clearly. If anything would give you withdrawl it would be the tobacco people use to smoke weed instead of using just a bong or bowl or whatever.

Attached: 1578135438494.gif (500x281, 551K)

imgur.com/y0sy61K

slight irritation and craving, but that's based more on habit than actual addiction. there's a reason why her friends are sick of hearing about it.

she should try /opis/ or /hooch/ if she wants to experiance somthing insane

Smoke to help dull my depression and bullshit thoughts
>not a good reason, I know.
>short term fix ftw

But anyway, the times I have stopped I'll usually struggle to sleep for a while then when I do sleep I have crazy vivid dreams of all the same shit that causes my depression and wake up saoked in sweat.
Sweat smells abit like weed & smell it when brushing teeth after a while too

Debated trying lucid dreaming tbh as I usually will know when I'm dreaming, that might help combat the only true negative of it all?

Found Mr. legalize it.

i smoked most days for a few years
and quit about half a year back.

literally the only difference was sometimes i had a bit of insomnia and my dreams were crazy vivid for a week.

other than that there were no withdrawals

the real insane withdrawals are benzos
it will fuck up your life for years.

No such thing as a weed withdrawal. I'm pretty sure people who say they experience them have some sort of reverse placebo effect going on

Found Mr. DemocRAT

Attached: nugnog.jpg (700x840, 106K)

>addictive
There's a difference between addictive and habitual.
Caffeine isn't addictive, but you're gonna be bumming for a bit too if you cut it out suddenly after a lot of use.

It's not, at all. I've quit 5-7 times, not effects at all. You just miss it, kind of.

>Caffeine
Caffeine has mild physical dependence, it addicting on a physical level

they forgot Cancer, nazism, and fascism

>I keep coming back to it after trying to quit for 5-7 times

The shadow man comes for you for the first 3 weeks. If you defeat him then you're good

It's not addictive BRO! It should be legalized BRO! It actually makes me more productive BRO! BRO I dunno what I'm gonna do my dealer is dry right now BRO!

How mild, retard

No counterarguments, thanks for agreeing on the legalization aspect, loser :)

Hold on let me just get a little high before we legalize it bro. Yeah we could do it sober but it's better high bro! No I don't need it bro, pass me the lighter bro

It's literally just like, 1-2 weeks of being slightly annoyed and stopping looking for your bowl during times you would normally smoke. After that period you just feel normal again.

Imagine having a cold and just not taking any meds and just getting over that cold turkey, its easier than that.