In the last month and a half my wife hid $6,500 in credit card purchases from me...

In the last month and a half my wife hid $6,500 in credit card purchases from me. After spending some time alone I decided to return to her with compassion and help her try to fix this problem. I made her return “as much as she possibly could” and she was able to get back only $1000 of it. I found out she was paying four different small-loan companies that help poor people buy expensive shit. I told her if she was lying about anything else I would divorce her. She broke down, apologized profusely, I thought things were going to be OK. Fastforward one week and I got us hooked up to a budgeting app that pulls in all our transactions from banks, credit cards etc. She had two credit cards and mysteriously said one of them wouldn’t sync because it had a zero balance. Well today I called her on it and she showed me her phone. An additional $2600 was on this card that she did not tell me about.

This was all over the course of one and a half months. What would you do?

Attached: 90E45040-355D-4F76-9B2A-76029A9D016A.gif (320x234, 950K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/y0sy61K
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Run. She's gonna send you bankrupt and then run off with some other stupid sap to fund her fucking lifestyle.

Put the debts back on to her and leave.

Seconded

Start pimping her ass out.

brutal but definitley this

Bump, you cant take that hit on your credit score.make her pay for it or transfer that to her.

>I decided to return to her
Fucking betabux faggot deserves everything he gets as the wife 100% is taking 3x BBC

You’re probably right. Its tough because we have a 1.5 year old and she is pregnant with our second.

Definitely need to leave her.. although, what does she do for work? What do you do for work? Why are you both so poor?

Attached: w4sekm8r0de41.jpg (800x646, 54K)

We’re not poor. She is a stay at home mom. I have a remote job.

How much you make? Family of 3, soon to be 4 should make 170k per year to not be a poorfag. She has to go back to work, you you have to divorce her.. sucks bro.. I got a worthless wife, but no kids and she doesn't spend my money on anything...

I make about that much after bonus and stocks. Its not really about the money... its about the deception.

>if you are lying about anything else I will divorce you
>lies about something else
>surprisedpikachu.jpg

Just depends on how much you respect yourself here, fam.
What was she spending all the money on? Drugs? Hookers? If you stay you gotta figure that part out. Also, you'll need to figure out a container to store your balls in since they've been cut off.

It was spent on expensive bags, shoes and clothing. All of it on useless stupid shit she will never even wear. Yeah, I sound like a total faggot but this came out of nowhere and shit was just fine before this.

I feel ya. Yeah, she is a liar. You will get screwed on divorce for sure. But at least the money you lose on divorce is just half of everything you have, plus alimony and child support for next 19 years while it hurts, it's not got a 19-27% interest tied to it... credit card debt is fucking awful, and "paying off" pay day loan scams with a fucking credit card is just one more foot in the grave. You need to get away from that. Sorry you married such a cunt.

trusting her again with money will be hard

protect yourself and your kids / family
find ways to get all her current credit card history and "ban" any new cards and financial possibilities - blacklist it or something

I took her credit cards and her phone. The trust is definitely lost.
Thanks bro

Would one of the expensive bags be small enough for your balls to be stored in?
Do you want to be married to someone you don't trust?
I had a loss of trust issue with my wife. It was 18 years ago. I still don't trust her. Had kids, wasn't worth ruining their lives. But its a lifetime of no trust. Every night when you're trying to go to sleep you're trying to figure out what you've missed that could destroy everything all over again.

Yeah... I don’t want to live like that. We have been saving for a down payment on a house. I wanted the goof life. She was not on board... probably never will be after this reveal.

Good* but goof is appropriate now.

Get fitted for a cock cage and get to work on your cuck shed.

On the other hand.. let's giver her the benefit of the doubt. You say this is out of no where.. she is a young stay at home mom. She's got crazy hormones running thru her cause prego.. she definitely has lost all rights to access moneybor spend it, but maybe she is depressed, lonely and realizing that everything will only get worse until she dies.. doesnt really give her an excuse to be such and idiot, but there is something going on in her brain that she isnt letting you know about. Shes probably ashamed, scared.. still stupid, but does she have friends? Did she have a job before first baby? Are you a good husband?

Brutal bro. But thanks.

It never gets better.

To be a total cuck, I think you nailed it. This is where my head is at. She is a month and a half pregnant and was an accountant before all this. She hates staying at home and always complains about wanting to go back to work.

does she understand the dangers of doing this? Using credit cards as "free money" or inflated income?

My dad told me to never get married. I always laughed but I understood where he came from.

I thought she was smart. I got us credit cards for the cash back and used it for that purpose. She was tricked by the jew and went nuts.

Of course not. She was turning her family finances into a Jenga tower of credit cards and loans with no way to pay for them for a fucking handbag, and then she valued the handbag more than her husband's trust.

At the very least you have to close all joint accounts and make her live off an allowance and cancel all credit cards and get new ones in your name only. If she uses those you have to charge her with fraud

Well, if she hasnt been a dumb bitch until the second kid was on the way, fucking let her go back to work... sure, your talking about 1-2 thousand a month for child care, but she should be making 6 figures on top of your salary, so you can afford that... dont keep her boxed in. Shit will drive anyone crazy

My plan (possibly selfish) was to keep her at home until three kids were out and then she could return to work. I think its been driving her insane.

This is happening.

>accountant
>running up credit cards
Lmao

Does she work?
If she earns money then she can spend it as long as she meets other family cost commitments. If she doesn't work, then she still should have some ability to spend on herself. You should take her cards away and give her an agreed allowance that she can't go above.
This is budgeting, not trust. If she lies again after that, then reconsider but you're in for a lot more expensive ride if you separate and have to pay child allowance.

I started this plan of a true budget with allowed spending before I discovered the additional 2600. We have always been loose with our money because we had too much of it with no plan, but since we have started to save for a home I out a stop to it. Or so I thought.

Looks like it my man... she can shit out a baby and still work. Why the fuck you think you need to bring 3 people into this world is another topic all together. You worried she will run off with someone if she isn't home making you sandwiches? If so, the end result is the same, fucking divorce.. she did this cause she feels like she has no control amd did some fucked up over spending on purpose to make you see this... she did this to get your attention.. it worked.. now you need to decide to try to reconcile or cut it off..

Yeah. Tell me about it.

Yeah. You nailed it.

How could you possibly say this when you don’t know where he lives? You are a moron

This time it was spending to get attention. Next time it will be black cock. Before long it will be the inevitable messy divorce.

Sounds like she has mental issues to be honest. You guys should go see a therapist if you really are devoted to the welfare of your children. This might be your only shot. If things don’t work or after that then do what is best for the children and try to get custody

This has been on my mind. I always saw therapy as a sign of doom and maybe it is. But maybe its worth a try. Never been.

This is the therapy bro bro

I’d like to thank you bros for your time and words of wisdom. I’ll leave for now.

Attached: 407FA9D8-7BA1-4F7C-B3ED-4371068CC749.gif (240x180, 2M)

This sounds like a good route, but be warned: it ain't easy

This was my life with my ex. She worked but could never, ever contribute her share of the bills. In fact, the first month she moved in, she couldn't pay her share. It never got better. It just got worse. She spent thousands and thousands of dollars on shit neither of us needed. She spend $2000 on yarn -- fucking yarn. She would buy stuff used and tell me how much money she saved. She saved so much money we couldn't pay our bills and I always had to scramble to make up the difference. Her bank account always went negative, then she would raid the joint account. I took away all her cards. She secretly applied for a credit card in my name, ran up a balance, then stole money from my personal account to pay it off.
It's not likely to get better. Run. Now.

imgur.com/y0sy61K

>Lied about $6500
>Lied about $2500

Can I steal that much money from you and you still want to fuck me, user?

Leave now , while you still can.

My man credit cards be evil things. My Gf’s mum racked up 300k on one. Then when she divorced her dad he had to pay it off. Want my advice, get some iron clad financial protection contracts and any prenuptial agreement you can then divorce her before you lose everything.

Tell her divorce or atm service till all debt Is paid
(The dirty kind of atm)

>women

Just Get another card with 0% balance transfer, cancel the other cards, and give her a secured card with 500$ on it

Do you really love her?
Well first, have a lawyer or accountant trace what she spent the money on. Make sure it wasn't spent on fucking dudes. I'm not at all implying it likely was, just that you should check what they money was spent on in general because that could be why she was hiding it.

If you're in the clear there, then she just needs a fucking therapist. She's probably just depressed about your situation doing remote work and that's her only outlet. Set her up with some fucking hobbies or friends take time off work if you need to.

It doesn't sound like it's really destroying your finances, but it does need to be nipped in the bud before she does.

Man I'm glad I'm seeing all this at a early age I'm only 20 and I've seen women bring down men my age down I think you should always settle down at the right time or no time for me it no time