Wwyd if you found her in your shower with a boner

wwyd if you found her in your shower with a boner

Attached: csantinshower.jpg (1920x1080, 128K)

kick his ass

Cool, I'd bring a fresh towel...

I’d definitely start sucking it I love trans women

would shy away because I am a fat sperg and don't expect her to enjoy fucking with me.

I would drop to my knees I love trans women

No homo faggot, I'd tie a rope around HIS neck and have myself an old fashioned fag drag

would dry her cock off with my mouth

I'd let him suck me off. But I feel like going any further would be gay.

how does fucking a woman make it gay? she might have a feminine penis, an enlarged clit, but she still IS a woman

"her"

Boy do I have news for you.

Yeah sure

faggot.

be really dissapointed about those nasty fake tits, but probably go with it anyway

It would actually be funny to see a naked dude with fake tits and a boner beat your ass.

listen dude, ima tell you something that you prob need to hear. if you are a fatass piece of shit then no one (not even yourself) expects you to start working out like fucking Rocky or Apollo Creed. Yor fatass wouldnt even be able to hang lol. so here is the alternative to that route. stop drinking sugars right now. drop the chips and the cheeses. that alone should get you to start losing pounds without too much effort. faggot ass weak will bitch. drink lots of water. start eating oatmeal and healthier items.

then get your piece of shit ass to a gym and start cardio, walking long distances cause that frame would bust those knees michellin man. anyway start there bitch

Call the cops because a spic has broken into my house. Castle Doctrine that dude and wait for the cops to come issue a White Privledge justifiable homocide...

>a spic

retard,she's white

trump's america right here folks.they've been taught to hate what they cant even identify anyway

That dude is a beaner. If you think he is white, that proves you're an idiot as well as a faggot.

That is inspiring in all the wrong ways. Nice

no,actually he isnt.the only idiot here is you,go figure your probably american to.you know,the country who elected a president with a 3rd graders speech level

At least you finally admitted that's a dude.

Apply soap on the both of us and see what happends next...

dont forget to soap her balls

Well, of course, I would be very thorough...

''her''

Attached: delusional.jpg (1004x919, 197K)

Attached: 37c7a8870399131e3fae29cafc2b298e.gif (268x380, 1.26M)

This!

Shoot him of course. Home intrusion and shit.

Attached: Begone Degenerate.jpg (480x491, 25K)