Is there an afterlife?

Is there an afterlife?

Attached: fallsview_indoor_waterpark.jpg (810x608, 412K)

no, unless you leave Canada

Attached: 1570580247356.webm (498x278, 383K)

Prolly not

no you fucking retard

y u gotta be mean user, he ain't died before

Yes. Not what you think though.

I hope not. Ideally there would be an endless cycle of reincarnation with a clean conscious slate. Eternal existance in any capacity with the same consciousness would be hell at a certain point.

Yes. Although this and all other answers are strictly opinion based.

Attached: 0116.png (640x360, 404K)

why do you think we are so special there is an afterlife?

you are in one faggot

you'll probably reincarnate after dying

No. You have once chance, don't fuck it up. Also, try to enjoy the experience of death you only get to do it once.

I'm not sure and it does not matter. I will venerate the gods of my ancestors regardless.

Attached: altar.jpg (720x960, 563K)

No.
The only thing that maintains your consciousness is the electrical impulses bouncing around in your skull meat.
Once you die, that stops, and you cease to mentally exist.

Not even blackness, you cant even perceive it.
Identical to before you were conceived, nothingness and nonexistence.

This is all you got in life, so make it a good one.

Attached: boltman believer.png (633x710, 813K)

sure as fuck hope this nightmare ends with this life.

>implying we are not recreated

Other than it lessens your fear of death why should we be reincarnated? There's absolutely nothing special about humans.

It's not about being special. It's about the universe repeating itself. There are always patterns everywhere.

Yes, but if you want proof...can't help you there.

Read the bible, break through the mind control matrix & understand true Free·Dom is in Wis·Dom(the mind;).

>Good luck user, may THE LORD be with you

Agreed. Why anyone would want to live forever is beyond me.

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

The funny thing is that some of us fear infinity. The comfort is that there's no such thing as time.

In all my years I've never witnessed anything even remotely supernatural, yet when we die, all these mystical, magical transformations supposedly transpire. Humans have always invented stories and myths, an afterlife is simply one of them.