Serious question to minorities. Do you get annoyed that whites dominate the Oscars?

Serious question to minorities. Do you get annoyed that whites dominate the Oscars?

Attached: DSC_9188_2020011971815871-e1579511116241-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 68K)

No, I don't give a shit about the Oscars.

yeah like there are minorities on Cred Forums

who gives a shit?

Nope. Caring about skin color is racist. Making everything about race is for niggers and bisexuals honkeys tho.

Serious question for non-brainlets: do you really care about millionaires awarding themselves with tiny trophies?

no, I'm not an idiot.
but I don't want them "represented" in asian awards, so I don't care for "asian representation" in theirs

serious question to trump supporters,does it ever get tiring hating minoritys all day and pretending like you arent racist?

Oscars are some jew shit, only racists would get kerfluffled

I can't name a good black actor so i'm not complaining

>Oscar winners
>Whites

Attached: 1388771526209s.jpg (250x221, 6K)

askreddit tier question

>(((white)))

Who the fuck cares?

Attached: _105728249_63f910d1-fe45-4666-a8d8-fb0e5f8d43bb.jpg (660x371, 34K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

What's "the oscars?"

some show that trump supporters get upset about because they say mean things about orange man

No. But I can't remember if you guys consider us white this week or not seeing how I'm Jewish. But since you asked the question, you must be annoyed how we dominate this industry as a minority. Stay mad. Kek

1) oscars are rigged away
2) other countries have their own film award ceremonies, but you don't hear them complaining about the race of the nominees

No, I get mad that humans dominate the Oscars. Fucking Airbud crushed every one of those movies.

Great actor and engaging story but let terrible directing and writing full of plot-holes. Really falls over in the third act.
I'd give it...2.0/20 MAGAs

thats because those countrys dont have manchildren who get upset over everything.like america with trump and his supporters

The Koreans won like 3 or 4 awards including the big one.

shut up kike,you arent a minority

>thinking anyone on Cred Forums watches the oscars
>thinking anyone important anywhere watches the oscars.