Ban check. What're you faggots drinking? What're you faggots thinking? Great value feels bar

Ban check. What're you faggots drinking? What're you faggots thinking? Great value feels bar.

I am drinking a handle of cheap whiskey, smoking Marlboro reds, and eating a pizza.

Attached: 1578675246100.png (680x623, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J-WNYs9GwKM
youtu.be/_tecWmThkrY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm drinking a double IPA by Coronado Brewing company. Generally being sad about being dumped by the woman I'm in love with.

Just in time for Valentine's day user.

I will have a drink for you, have one for me.

If you need to talk, I'll just be here polishing my glasses.

Had a couple glasses of Aldi box red wine blend with dinner, tried to watch an episode if Star Trek TNG on Netflix with the wife but the baby kept waking up. After that, we decided to ditch Trek and I started setting up my new color laser printer. Then the wife and I fucked in the recliner. Now she's gone to bed and I'm here on Cred Forums after finishing the printer setup.

Mixing up some Moscow Mules to go with some authetic Mexican. I would be drinking tequila, but I got nothing good to go with it, and it's not high enough quality tequila to just drink plain.

ayyy fellow san diegan?

Sounds like a good night to me, user.

Had sex and get to browse Cred Forums? Lucky man

I enjoy making Moscow Mules, do you have the proper glasses? What kind of vodka, ginger beer, and limes are you using?

i chugged a whole bottle of crown vanilla and ate cheetos. wish me luck that i dont drown or turn my pants into india

Drinking a Bowmore 15y I picked up and honestly it's not that good.

banned lall hard alcohol from my life
think it was a mistake bc now I drink 3L beer every night minimum
singing along to this for the tenth time tnight
youtube.com/watch?v=J-WNYs9GwKM

OP/feelsbartender here going to step out for a smoke. If anyone wants to join me, you're welcome to, otherwise I'll be back before you can say newfag

Finished a pint of vodka and I'm still sober - made it into Caucasians to last longer but it was still gone after three hours. Might go to the bar and get some rum and coke. Who knows?

My life began at 41. She and I got together in Feb of 2018 after telling our wives we wanted to leave them.
We vacationed in Paris that September where I proposed to her at the top of the Eiffel Tower. We got home and after a life of never wanting to have children, she realized she wanted to have one with me. After giving up on ever having children and convincing myself for years that I didn't want to, I realized my dream was coming true.
She went off birth control in October and by January she was pregnant. She was already showing when we got married but we didn't care. Our divorces were finalized and we were ready to legally start our life together.
It's not a course of actions I would recommend for everyone, and our exes were rather upset with us. I do wish I had managed to end things more decently with my ex. I kinda did it shittily. But other than that? No ragrets.

don't fall asleep and piss yourself user

Nah, no copper mug for me, just a regular glass. I heard that the copper mugs aren't entirely safe if the insides aren't coated with something else, as the acidic liquids can pull copper into the drink.

Svedka vodka, Fever Tree ginger beer, and uh...just regular ass limes?

Sing it, user

I'll look after you user, want a slice of pizza? On me

Aged liquor is an acquired taste, can I get you a whiskey and soda?

>What're you faggots drinking?
Gin and tonic. Like it or not but the burn tastes great in my mouth.

Love all whisky, this one is just not that good.

Good man, user. No bullshit. Although the sweedes don't know how to make vodka for shit compares to the Russians and poles, but I'll admit it's alright mixed

Currently drinking Milwuakees while about to indulge on a rez ball, layered in kief, with a grav full of kief on top

do you thik I'll ever have th faith these beetle king has? can't force myself to believe in a nything. the unvierse is so empty

Let me pour you a glass of Jack and Coke, user (pours) on the house. Enjoy, my friend

If I'm drinking something straight, I'll get different/better liquor, but if I'm mixing a drink for flavour and fun, I don't bother wasting top shelf shit on that.

Plus I live in an area where getting truly excellent alcohol can be a little difficult, so I'm just happy with what I can manage.

Chief Keif, my man

I'm drinking water. I don't like to consume any refined sugars (or products that contain them) for sake of my own sanity.

"Sanity"? "/b" ???? YES - I'm aware that the two don't really share anything in common but I rarely find myself here these days. I came here looking for Abigail Sapiros' breasts after seeing a partially censored image on discord that may or may not be legit....

That being said - I do understand why becoming intoxicated is a good idea on a Wednesday night/Thursday morning. If I was still smoking then I'd be blazed as fuck right now but I'm currently just tripping off of "over-sobriety" and sleep deprivation.

Gross. No thanks. I'll take a Jack neat with water back if that's all you got.

>It's nine o'clock on a Saturday
>The regular crowd shuffles in
>There's an old man sitting next to me
>Making love to his tonic and gin

Good man, user. Save the good stuff for straight. I reckon we'd get along

Nothing wrong with that, good on you my user.

I tried going sober once, myself. When I got to the good part the high was like none other.

Ride it for as long as you can.

>HE SAYS SON CAN YOU PLAY ME A MEMORY
>I'M NOT REALLY SURE HOW IT GOES
>BUT IT'S SAD AND IT'S SWEET AND I KNEW IT COMPLETE
>WHEN I WORE A YOUNGER MAN'S CLOTHES

3/4 into a bottle of crown vanilla and watching narcos big dawg

A Jack, neat, with water back. You got it, my friend.

(Pours)

I'll take the Jack and Coke I poured for myself, if that's alright with you

>La la la, di da da
>La la, di da da da dum

Thanks. Say, what do you have in an Irish?

We're singing Piano man, user. Do you know the lyrics? Sing us a song, piano man... That is, if you know the lyrics

I have never seen Narcos. My father enjoys it quite a bit though. Ironic, he's a substance abuse counselor

Drinking some moonshine I made myself, Thinking It's about time for bed yo, wanna dream those sweet glorious dreams.

Open? Not much. I think I may have a bottle of Jameson in the back if that's not too cliche for you

Not to many folks ask for that around here, hope you'll forgive me

But if you'd like I'll run to the back and check if it's still there where I think it is

I thhink I'M like Davy tryig to find my comfortable place in the world amd never leave it a gain. snot the navy for me tho

Ah, I've only ever had moonshine once my user.

If you must go to sleep, I don't know how far home is, but we've got at cot upstairs you're welcome to use

I believe you will find it, user

I don't know what your journey holds for you, but I do believe you will find your place at the end of it all.

This is a crazy coincidence but I'm actually Paul, the Real Estate novelist.

Nah skip it. We'll stick with Jack or whatever Bourbon you might have open.

Paul! Good to see you. .

How the hell are you?

Can I get you anything to drink?

Anything you say, my user.

Drinks are on the house tonight, so don't hesitate when you're ready for another.

Its pretty cool seeing how Pablo Escobar rose to power. Makes me want to travel to Columbia and search for his buried millions that were never found.

Ah, you guys absolutely have to try some of this pizza, I ordered more than I can eat myself. Salami and banana peppers on the left, and pineapple and jalapeno on the right.

Is there anything any of y'all want me to put on the TV?

Buried millions? Never found? Have you ever seriously thought about going? I speak a little bit of Spanish and I'm alright with guns. It sounds like it would be a hell of a good time.

bro you are a creature for ordering such a horrendous pizza

A bottle of red...

Will do, chief.

I haven't gone on this website in ages but I'll shoot. Drinking some shitty Porter that I think expired in my mini fridge... but I'm a lightweight pussy so that's all for now. I'm smoking some shit called "Sundae Driver" - honestly not bad. I'm wondering if I should jerk off, do work, or go to bed.

Well on the house I have a 2016 bottle of Chateau Feret Lambert Bordeaux Superieur. If you'd like something else, I can check the cellar, but it may be a little bit pricer.

Ah, user, I ordered it after breaking into my handle of Jack, you see.

As if I'd ever order such a thing in a proper state of mind.

Help yourself though... If you dare.

I'm drinking Strongbow cider. It's cheap as shit without being "hobo wine" like white lightning, £3.35 for 2 litres. I'm on my 3rd, it's 4:27AM. I can't stand it any more man, I'm stuck in the artists' dilemma of releasing something that I know is not up to my standard or fading into irrelevance. Shit, I just want to make what I want to but every fucking day I have to make thes same shitty beats for soundcloud rappers. By this point it's just cut and paste hi-hat patterns with a horrible big bass lopped on top. I can't fucking stand it any more yet the voices in my had are telling me that people won't vibe on my shit right now.
Don't be creative for a living, get a real job so you don't have to deal with this shit
Fuck

At Pablo's peak he was making 45 million a day.. A DAY. Look that shit up man. He had people bury cash that he couldnt store and would have them killed when they were finished so no one would know the whereabouts of the locations of the money.. it is up to Cred Forums to discover the locations of Pablo's treasures.

Might I suggest a game of Roll? What do you all say?

Odds "rub one out"
Evens do some work
Dubs go to sleep?

What do you say?

Bombay sapphire. Got paid and got my tax return today, and its my Friday... so feeling pretty decent today.

Well just think of the "same shitty beats for SoundCloud rappers" as paying the bills

Separate it from your creative work.

But while you're here, have a drink with us, unwind. Maybe it will help

Sure why not, I can't waste my time playing games cuz my computer is rendering shit so let's see what I get

inb4 trips

Try the Dominos Butt Buster user. Pan Pizza, garlic parm sauce, bacon, pepperoni, jalapenos,and cheddar.

Living it up!

And also getting dubs!

This man, my fellow Anons, knows how to live

thanks brother. That actually really helped, just having someone see my comment. i think I might pull up a stool. How has your day been?

Well, my friend, it looks like you have to do some work now

Haha!

I won't hold you to it if you don't want to though

Not drinking today
Modafinil in the morning keeps me so sharp I dont want to drink
Have trouble sleeping tho

Yeah it had to be work, huh... Nah, it's probably for the best. I've been fucking off all day, I should get something done for a change.

Hammer and sickle vodka

My day? Well, I did some laundry, I visited my friend who is a disabled veteran in his homeless shelter, helped him do some laundry, donated some blood, and now I am here bartending at the feels bar.

Having some whiskey and soda, smoking some cigarettes, eating some pizza, playing some vidja.

If you'd like, put some of your sound cloud work on the jukebox.

If you don't want to think about work at the feels bar, I understand, but if you want to put it on I'm sure we'd love to hear it

Nothing wrong with that, my user. Would you like a soda, or water? Slice of pizza maybe?

the usual

Attached: 86375928_200271734361324_2478638154941202432_n.jpg (480x640, 91K)

You are my favorite user in the feels bar now.

Good tastes. Unfortunately, I've had a hard time aquiring any for the bar, otherwise I'd offer you as much as you'd like.

Nobody makes it quite like the Russians

An interesting combination. Where are you from? If it's alright for me to ask, user.

I just finished a six pack of Bud. I've long since stopped tasting anything. I just drink for the buzz and I know where I am with beer. I haven't had five mixed drinks in the last five years.

But you scare me. I'm about to leave a good paying job to go do the "creative" thing. I just figure that if I don't try it, I'll regret it. Odd of being able to go back to my previous job or anything like it are slim. This is a real life changer for me, but if I don't try I think I will always wish I had.

Starving creatively sounds better than starving my soul at a job I don't give a shit about. Perhaps when I'm really starving I'll see it differently.

But... I have to go.

Calgary, Canada

Well, you don't have to be in a rush to decide, user.

But I think you should take some time and reflect on what will make you happier.

I'll admit, especially to myself, that the answer isn't always clear. But don't feel pressured one way or another. I know the comfort of a paying job is nice, but spend some time thinking about it

I'm sure the answer will come to you. Don't rush it.

Second shelf from the bottom gin, root beer, and spaghetti.

White claws n blow

Ah, I've lived in Hawaii, San Diego California, South Texas, and Colorado. I live in Tucson, Arizona now. Always dreamed of going to Canada

In fact, I have a friend who wants me to help him build a bus to travel all over North America. I may go, on the condition that we see Canada

Ah, the good ole booger sugar! Never done it myself, user.

How is it?

go to British Columbia

If it's any consolation, I'm currently drinking bottom shelf.

It seems alright when I mix it though.

Oh, I'd love to. Any reccomendations for places to stay or eat?

All: watch after the bar for me for a minute, will you, Anons? I'm going out for another smoke. Anyone who would like to join me is more than welcomed. I'll be back in a moment

Drinking Brookeville's Flexible Flyer stout and snacking on a soft pretzel. Just finished my pack of Camel reds and bought a vape to try it out.

You'll ramble for hours, excitedly waiting for the fun to kick in. Then the sun comes up and your comedown makes you feel suicidal. But when it's good it's real good!

Had some smirnoff ice and pizza. OP is based

Vapor never did it for me

I wish I had a pretzel right now

We should really serve them here

Vodka cranberry and water. It's a good after workout drink. Especially with a bump before the gym and a bowl after. Plus better hydration, because I'm in the bath sauna-ing myself soothing my back and knee. Life

Ill take a slice but if it has pineapple you can fuck right off Randy

My man!

I used to get Smirnoff ice and pizza for my old air Force buddies

The job will end sometime between next Monday and the end of March. I'm out either way. I could leave on my own but every day I stay is more in the paycheck.

Time to move on. Time to leave the radioactive shit hole that is Baltimore and go spend six months in the microbrew capital of western North Carolina that is Asheville.

Yes, I'm moving there to figure out what's next and the beer will help.

Then salami and banana peppers it is

Here you go, user!

Ayyyye bet my guy, just took the grav now, feeling great, would've offered a puff if you were here user

Wow

Lol I thought I was the only one who liked doing a line before going into the gym. More fun and effective than pre workout imo.

That sounds as good a plan as there ever was, user

There may be rough times ahead, but I hope that you don't loose your faith in yourself

I believe you can do it

Gentleman jack and marb blacks

Ah, sounds splendid. I will have to try it sometime.

I have a problem with alcohol as it is, and the withdrawals are a right kick in the old nutsack

Pretzels are amazing. One of my friends used to make them from scratch and they were fantastic. Wish I had that douche's recipe.

Which vape did you try?

I will have faith that you will have one for me, user.

Im the modafinil user, whos also an alcohol
Never done that much coke that gives me that kind of comedown
Hows your coke? How much do you take?
Oddly enough I sleep easily with coke, cant say that with coffee or modafinil
Coffee after noon is a death sentence

Had less time to workout. Gotta get going on that treadmill right away. Dont half time fir the drink powder to kick in

some fernet with cola, an agentinian liquor, similar to jagger but with more alcohol, and of course getting baked in the mean time

I can hook you up if you're in the area

Ah, just some old convenience store cigarette alternatives, cant remember the names

Do you have any better reccomendations

banff or jasper

What is "the area"

I live in Tucson Arizona

drinking vodka to forget about my dog that died today

Attached: drug addict pepe.png (1065x991, 676K)

Im another user
If youre drinking and skiing you have to keep bumping or the alcohol will catch you and youll blackout

I have a friend that has me go pick things up from the smoke shop for him. I will see if they have either next time I'm there

shit, sorry to hear that user, i feel you homie

Sorry to hear that user. I'm not OP, I'm the Moscow Mule guy. Mix that vodka with lime and ginger beer, it tastes incredible.

Nice
Diced phallic food

I enjoy a line or two when I've been drinking, or smoking, or a bit of both. Otherwise, personally, it's like drinking on an empty stomach. If I'm just doing coke, it's line after line and then you're fucked.

Ah, I'm very sorry to hear user.

My dog died a few years ago, haven't had the heart to get another since she passed.

14 good years of her life she gave me. I know how hard it can be. It feels like loosing a member of your family. In fact to me, that's exactly what she was.

Stay strong, my friend. If you'd like a drink, it's on me

Gotcha. Tonight's day one for me, I'm trying Vuse Alto with their original flavor pods. I think I should've gotten "rich tobacco" but it's all right. I'll have a better idea by tomorrow night haha

East coast, sorry pal.

thanks user I'm a bit underaged so best I can do is add the lime

No worries my user, cheers to you.

How is the weather in the east coast for you recently? I heard it's been nasty lately

Thanks man. Cheers. You seem like a genuinely good person.

I love in South Orange county. I need to get out of here.

Not diced, but sliced.

Either way, you are correct in your humorous statement: both are phallic foods.

I, my friend, am going to reconsider my choices in pizza toppings

Screwdriver. Few of em.

I would be drinking a handle of Kraken black spiced rum but im sick with the flu and dont feel like feeling sicker. Started talking to a girl i was with a few years ago. We knew eachother since we were kids and she is pretty cool. She is crazy as shit though but i cant get her out of my head. Sex was great but she already has two kids and i just dont know how it would work out now. Kinda waiting for a call from her so i dont know what the fuck im doing right now.

My user, I would kill to be in Orange county right now. I love snowboarding, but haven't surfed in nearly a decade!

Get well soon, user.

As for the ex... Well, I've been there. I guess all we can do is try to move on. I will admit, it isn't an easy task.

>Drinking
Bud Light Lime and Vodka Cranberry

>Thinking
Of what im gonna do tomorrow, and how im gonna adjust to my new job

Nice dubs, my user!

I do love me some orange juice and vodka.

Good man

Pursuing something creative as a career without significant experience in early childhood and high levels of exposure to the actual industry in your creative field of choice is a great way to wind up homeless.

Try to find a way to sustainably and predictably generate income and begin creating your hobby on the side. It requires more patience but folks who don’t have the discipline to do that are the same who 95% of the time will burn themselves out, fall into a rut, panic, and perpetuate an infinite cycle of failure that makes producing any product worth enough money to live off of very difficult.

Tl;dr - don’t be a fucking idiot. This may or may not apply to you. If you know what you are doing, good. If you aren’t sure don’t be a retard and cut the life support yet

Thanks man.

Attached: beer.jpg (267x400, 23K)

I'm sure you will adjust just fine, my user!

Sure, you may face some obstacles to be overcome, but I have confidence you will do finely when it all sorts itself out.

What sort of job are you taking anyway, if it's alright for me to ask?

I guess the only thing is, is that she is insanely attractive to me, and her crazy just turns me on alot aswell, but i have such bad self esteem now a days and I feel liked she'd get bored of me. She has always been secretly inlove with me and i was always a dick to her. I saw her again when she was pregnant with her first child and it was like fucking fireworks, like i havent felt that in a while. I left her because she kept fucking around with her baby daddy but she hasnt talked to him in years. He wants nothing to do with his kids either. First girl i ever banged smack with and thats a hard tie to sever i guess. Thanks for being here Bar-user i just need to get this shit out of my head .

>telling our wives we wanted to leave them

Was she your first love?

You know what they say, first love never dies.

Although the bit about the baby daddy is a bit concerning.

I think you deserve something more stable user, even if it takes a while to find.

When I was 15 I had a girlfriend that looked like pic related and I did all kinds of fucked up depraved nasty shit with her when my parents were asleep and no one ever found out.
>I let her lick my injures and we would "make out"
>let her lick my dried poop
>would grunt and let her lick up my bloody diarrhea
>licked her vomit
>gave her wound worship
>rimmed her neck wounds
>even got killed by her a few times

All through highschool I did something from that list pretty much every weekend. God damn I was a nasty fuck.

Attached: Exorcist.gif (476x268, 543K)

Anytime, my user.

It's just too damn expensive and there's too many pompous assholes. I know you can find assholes everywhere. I've also never gone surfing or snow boarding. I don't enjoy the beach in general. And it's too hot for me here most of the time.

Nah id have to say my second "love". She was there when my ex aborted my child and cheated on me. The problem is now she has a job and is clean. She seems like old Tiff but so much better off. I havent had luck in a few years with girls aside from fucking and never talking again.

We'll, user, no judgement here.

Does any of this still bother you?

Would you care for a drink?

Solder and assembly type work, im familiar with the job its just a morning shift job thats 45 minutes away. Im used to my work only being 10 minutes away and I usually do night shift.

But thanks for the reassuring words user.

Nah, it's been incredibly mild. Probably cold compared to where you're from, but I'm used to colder weather. No snow at all, which is nuts. Global warming? Idk.

Ah, user, not to undermine your suffering, but I feel for you.

I, too, had an ex who aborted our child.

While I have healed significantly since then, the pain still lingers.

Changing schedules can be difficult for your circadian rythms. I'm sure you know, but be mindful of this.

But circadian rythms aside, it sounds like you have experience and will do well.

Nah you arent undermining anything, its not often i find people to relate to with that. I mean im better now, but its just something you have to accept.

Accept, we must.

But sometimes I still wonder what it would have been like if Lupita and I had married, and Annabelle was here.

But at least I have you, my Anons. Life may leave us in difficult positions, but it never leaves us without good friends to help us sort it all out!

No snow? We'll I guess I haven't been paying as much attention to the news as I thought!

I miss snow. We had some here in Tucson last year, but usually I have to travel to snowboard, unlike when I lived in Colorado.

100% man, i dont have many people in my life but i can atleast be honest here, without feeling like im ruining someones elses life. Beautiful name for the little girl. Good luck user, i hope life is better for you.

Thanks!

Attached: 200.gif (382x200, 1.99M)

Life to me is like the stock market. There's ups and downs, but in the last ten years on average it's steadily improved.

I wish the best for you, as well, user

How is vodka cranberry? I'm not a huge fan of cranberry normally, but I hear it works well with vodka...

Drinking gin and tonics made with Gordons.

Wife's mother had a stroke, so just worrying about her state of mind. Both my parents are dead so I can relate.

Waiting till tomorrow where we might be able to do something.

Drunk and lurking off 4 white claws

It does! Mildly acidic, but the cranberry is good for you

I used to drink vodka cranberry after my workouts.

Good man, user

I have a friend whose parents are both dead since she was a child, and her boyfriend is going loosing a family member. She can't relate either.

Just try to be supportive user. Understand they are going through something you may not be able to comprehend, but be empathetic.

If she gets to be too much to deal with, step away for a moment and care for yourself, then, when you are ready, get right back in the game and support her!

I would make a joke about "lurk more", but you're welcome here, you old faggot!

Come and have a drink with the boys!

Oh, I comprehend it. Both my parents died in very ugly manners from cancer well into my 20's and 30's.

She hasn't experienced the same. Looks like things will be ok though. Her Mom is pulling through.

Anytime, my friend, user!

Expensive, true.

And pompus assholes... Well, user, also true.

If you don't like the beach, then you're right to want to leave.

I, myself, miss it very much. But if that isn't for you then you're right, expensive and pompous assholes. Where would you want to go live instead?

Well, loosing family is never easy. I'm glad you have faith that she will pull through, though.

Stay strong for us and the boys!

Not drinking tonight but I've been fucking with an official school groupchat and it's pissing people off. Not anything even extreme, just shitty humor and the occasional image, but I guess that's enough to rustle people's jimmies these days. Pic related, I'm speak like a mooninite in chat.

Attached: 1581465411531.png (548x363, 4K)

Drinking a run of the mill IPA.. She's worth putting in a glass, but nothing I'd write about.

Haha have you used the line "I never had a dad to teach me how to smoke and steal" yet?

I see you brought dubs with you too the feels bar, good man, user!

Send them this, that will surely chap their bollocks!

Attached: 1581132600860.jpg (249x240, 9K)

Do you use a particular kind of cranberry juice, or just any old brand off the shelf? Doesn't cranberry juice have a shitload of sugar in it?

I don't know about a shitload of sugar, but I try to use non concentrated cranberry juice, it's more natural.

Just got home from the brewery i work at. Sipping on a blueberry ale

Well then, quit writing about it!

Just joshing with you, user. What sort of IPA is it?

That sounds absolutely delicious! which brewery, if it's alright for me to ask?

An American no coast(literally I'm from the Midwest lol.) Somewhere in between East and West coast.. Malty enough, but not biscuity. Hoppy enough, but not fruity. Just something you can numb the feels with on a Wednesday.

I am drinking some mead that I made, my personal reserve out of 10 gallons. I am smoking my roomates american spirit black halfies but i'm out anhe went to bed. I just a the best onion soup I've ever had; took 4 and a half hours to make, the bread and soup. Then broiled it in a baking pan instead of ramekins.

Nb4 the mead isn't clear.
Beacause I just racked it but my liver is impatient.

Attached: 1581574341240-86333631.jpg (3264x1836, 1.03M)

Shit pic but too drunk to photog

Attached: 15815744929551877574754.jpg (3264x1836, 1M)

Nothing wrong with that, my user. Have a toast!

This man makes his own Mead, AND COOKS!

Good man, user.

Okay, Anons. I'm going out for one more smoke. A little over two hours until last call. Be back in a bit.

Cheers Cred Forumsro. In between that post and the music I'm listening to I feel like I need to ride a fixed gear bike off a cliff, but fuck it. I'm no that far down the hipster rabbit hole. Tis getting late, I think I'll have one or two more.

HAVE SOME CLASS MATE! at least ride a normie bike off the cliff!

Just joshin with you, user. Id be sad to see you go. I'll pour two more, one for me, one for you!

Cheap vodka and Marlboro reds.

I dont know what the fuck I'm sad about. I ha e everything. A house. A loving wife. Children. Everything. And yet I'm spending my evening here with you fucks

America is fucked and there's nothing the average person who actually cares can do. I wish there was a way for me to let everything else burn and just enjoy my life, but every time I look around me, I just see the degradation of society and how much worse things are likely to get.

I finally understand why people blame "the Jews," or "The Deep State," instead of accepting the world around us and trying to fix it. It's fucking horrifying, the world we live in. And there's genuinely nothing that can be done. Anyone who thinks that voting and having faith in the system is a fucking moron.

I'd be shitfaced if I could legally buy alcohol. I don't want to think about this shit, but here I am. Such is life. At least things are ok in my little bubble of life, until things get to the point where I can't hide from them anymore.

At least you have us fucks, mate.

Sometime we have everything we think we want and we still feel bad.

We got each other though! Let's have another toast, to house, wife and kids user!

Have a drink user, you're too wound up. I won't tell anybody I didn't check your ID.

Welcome to the adult world! We all struggle with these things but we find a way to get by, with each other, mate!

6 pack of Labatts tall boys, and seneca reds. Love those natives and their tax free tabacco.

Currently recovering from a wild coke/crack addiction. Damn near lost everything but luckily got help before I bottomed out. Still miss the party though, my heart probably wouldnt have held up much longer anyway.

Jameson I've split with my roommate, and honestly, I'm happy. I've been in a great mindset, outside of work, and now I feel that I need a drink. Mostly because I have to deal with ugly bitches that demand that they do no work for the job they're paid for.

I made my first million recently, and I'm still not happy. I thought I would be, but I'm realizing that it's more than money.

Drinking shocktop, smoking pot, eating egg rolls

Hey lemme hold like 10k to get me out of debt

Thanks, user. Yeah, I definitely understand that we can't get through this shit alone. It just sucks, ya know? It feels like even if we band together, us people at the bottom rungs of the wealth ladder are going to have to go full Mad Max in order to scrape by eventually.

Damn dude, think of your liver

Money makes us comfortable, and lets us do the things we want to, user.

It's a means to and end.

Don't stop earnin and savin, but figure out what you want to with it that will make you happy.

Money isn't everything, but find out what the rest is for you.

No drinks for me tonight, just went through a rough breakup and I've been having a hard time working through it. Its like a constant knot in my stomach that stops me from sleeping or enjoying anything. Its been a rough couple of nights but just lurking in this thread listening to everyone talk has been more help than you know, I want to thank all of you

I've been shotgunning cans of Beast Ice and playing Duke Nukem Forever since like 3:30 in the afternoon (it's now 1:45 AM here) except for a short period where I passed out in front of the computer but then I woke up, chugged a Monster and shotgunned another Beast Ice and got back to it.

Attached: beast ice.jpg (400x600, 23K)

Don't get me wrong, it does suck, user.

But all we can do is what we can do.

Vote, I guess, but all that shit to me? It's on a few levels outside of where I live.

I just try to be happy in my world.

Ignorant? Maybe, but life is gonna go on, my user.

I don't know, don't take anything I say too seriously. It's late, and I've been drinking.

Live outside their world. Make your own purpose and happiness. Turn off fox and CNN and MSNBC. They're all just people like you and me. They live their lives in a reality show based on Dolan tramf and co.

Make your own world. Make your own happiness. Escape.

Trust me, I feel guilty that I'm still not happy. I'm thinking about finding a charity that I care about, and donating most of my money. If I'm being honest, I'd be happy in a small apartment and a laptop.

That's a great idea, but you k ow what would be more meaningful,and probably more fulfilling?

What do I know, I'm just a feelsbartender, but here goes.

Find a charity you like, and believe in, and instead of just throwing money at it volunteer time.

My mother and me have boy volunteered at a food bank, and a preschool.

I've volunteered at an aviation museum.

You see the good you're doing, it's worth more than money, my user.

Just an idea, as my mom tells me. If you ain't got time, money is a great way to give too.

But giving food to people, teaching music to kids, givings museum tours to kids, to me that has been way more fulfilling than any amount of money I could give.

Nah, man, I get what you're saying. It's not ignorance because you recognize that the shit's happening. I'd say it's more so acceptance. And that's something that I have yet to figure out how to internalize. Maybe eventually, I'll figure it out.
But for now, I'm just going to sit here, nurse my drink, and figure out how to get through tomorrow.

I'm glad you're here, user. If you wanna talk about it, I'm here. If you just want a drink, we're here to share it with you.

Brohugs

I love eggrolls! Shocktop and pot are alright too.

Get your mind off work, user. You deserve a break.

What else is going on in your life?

You haven't lost everything quite yet, user. You still got the Cred ForumsRos

We can party here, together. We don't need no coke.

I think I get it, user.

In highschool my dream was to be an air Force pilot, drive a corvette, ride a sportbike, and have a redheaded girlfriend.

By 21 I had all that, but I still felt empty.

It took years after that for me to find meaning, and to my surprise it didn't involve any of the things I thought it would, even though I once had everything I once thought I wanted

And sometimes, I honestly still feel empty

I think it's part of the human condition, user

We are constantly evolving.

And I, also, am still nursing my drink, reflecting on it all

Well I made my money playing music, so maybe free lessons are the way to go.

Nice dubs, user

And hell yeah! That would be totally awesome! Give back to the kids!

I taught free music lessons at a preschool once, and later I traded guitar lessons for violin lessons.

Music is great

Thanks for the encouragement, pal. I might start a YouTube tutorial channel. I could reach more people and it'd still be free.

I actually have a theory which isn't backed by anything that surmises that what you're saying is exactly why the ultra wealthy are such shit bags(I know there are some outliers.. this is just hypothetical.) So... Just as most Cred Forumstards have gotten accustomed to gore and horror the ultra wealthy have become too accustomed to having their every whim met and that is exactly what drives them to insanity, indulgence, and outcries etc...I suppose at some point in life if you are in their shoes and every basic need is met yet every whim is as well the predictability of everyday life must become so mundane that you lash out. I think this is what drove Epstein and Prince Andrew to behave as they did. It's like that joke that surprisingly rings true from Aquateen Hungerforce when Carl Says "I'm so desensitized it has to be absolutely bananas to get me off."

Hell yeah, user.

That sounds like an awesome idea.

Post up in here if you do it, I'll watch it. I may even pick up one of my old instruments - it's been years.

Spread it around, share the love. Just don't loose touch with the reason why you're doing it.

I believe in you, Cred Forumsro. Even if I'm just some random feelsbartender on Cred Forums

You can do it

already at my pizza for the day drinking some cheap ass beer taste like a rotting ham but its working so meh

How’d your sex life change after having the kid? Mine took a major nosedive.

Will do. What do you play? Even if it's just covering your favorite songs, it's totally worth picking it up again.

Attached: diet root beer.jpg (1000x1000, 62K)

>What're you faggots drinking?
nothing atm, but I might wash down some zopiclone with el dorado 12 year old while I'm dicking around the board
>What're you faggots thinking?
How I'm going to explain all the spicy yeets on my arm to the doctor tomorrow in a way that won't end in me being warded

Honestly? I suppose you're right, mate.

I mean, this is still Cred Forums, right?

But right now I'm just vibin. Traps, lolis, mlp, and whatever aside.

We're Cred Forumsros. We don't have to tie ourselves together by our degeneracy.

There's somewhere dark in each of us, I reckon. I mean, why else would we be here? But we don't have to define ourselves by that. We're good Cred Forumsros deep down inside, each and every one of us.

That happened to me once and I still can’t figure how the fuck that happened. Woke up on my kitchen floor pissed all over myself. 12 yr alcoholic checking in.

Damn, lucky bastard. I tried to get into writing for cash, but it just never went anywhere. I can't push myself to write like most other writers can. People say I'm good at it too, but honestly, I couldn't imagine doing it for money like my life depended on it.

I'm glad to hear that you made your money doing what you love, though. You found your niche, and hopefully it keeps treating you right. Maybe eventually, we'll all find that niche that will make us successful, even if it is by our own merit instead of society's.

I started with ukulele when I was too small to play guitar.

Then I learned the guitar.

I traded guitar lessons for violin lessons, like I mentioned earlier.

And I learned bass guitar from an old black man from the southeast in rehab.

Haha sorry that was a bit too dark for a feels bar thread. I wasn't saying I'm desensitized... I think I intended to end that post with don't let yourself get that far to the user we were originally talking too. Perhaps a bit too buzzed. One more night cap and I'm off.

I think I’m the right level of smashed to go on this journey, flight leaves in 2, drink up.

When I was at the air Force academy, my roommate (drunk) pulled his pants down, sat bare ass down on his desk chair, and pissed on the floor.

Mildly relevant, but I thought it was worth sharing

What pizza joint? I didn’t know that was even an option

Nah, not too far mate. I think I got your message.

Don't let yourself get that far

That's what he feels bar is for

Toast to you, user

Was that state or federal return? Still waiting on mine unfortunately.

I wish I had an interesting option, but he truth is Dominoes

*Answer

Dubs checked

And just tell your doctor the truth, user. The doctor isn't your mother, you're not going to get in trouble. They're there to help you.

It's 3 in the morning, I've been up since 7am on tuesday, and my arm looks like a bar code. pretty sure she would have grounds to ward me

I don't know that user's situation, and I'm making a lot of assumptions, but honestly, getting warded in America is basically a death sentence. The mental health stigma in this country is unbelievable, and being forced to miss even a day of work can mean not being able to eat, or even being homeless. Such is the life of the modern wageslave.
t. autistic, ADHD, depressed user.

Well, user, do you need to be warded?

If you tell her no, she honestly shouldn't be able to, unless she has serious grounds that you're insane.

Or just don't go.

Or go, if you need to.

I don't fuckin know man, I've been warded myself before. Twice. Once involuntarily when I thought I didn't need to be, and once voluntarily when I probably didn't really need to be.

Take it with a grain of salt, what the fuck do I know, I'm just a feelsbartender

Feelsbartender OP here, yeah, I did loose a job over that, but what's the doctor supposed to write in the work release anyway? Guess it varies from situation to situation, but you're right, stigma.

I mean I probably don't need to, I can't just not go because if I don't I'll eventually get pernicious anemia though.
I've read the form they fill out when they do the 72 hour hold, it's not particularly strict about criteria

Well, if you go to your doctor and don't want to go on a 72 hour hold, don't say anything about suicidal thoughts or homicidal thoughts.

If it will help, go for it. No shame user. I've been there.

I've got some Sam Adams that have just been sitting there for some time. I screen positive for alcohol at probation a few weeks ago. I really shouldn't have one, but they're just sitting there. In all likelihood I won't be tested again until the 21st. Monday at the earliest.
What should I do, Cred Forums? Should I have one, or just call it a day and get some sleep?

Attached: img3906.png (471x524, 187K)

I said I was going to sleep, but I'm a bit anxious and can't(not drug related.) I'm a bit of an oldfag and I'd say if you're self harming like you say you are you should go. You don't seem like the type that does it for attention and I can tell by the way you speak. We're kindred spirits and it's funny because I've(within the last year) been accused of threatening suicide for attention which is the last thing I would ever do. user, If your arm really looks like a barcode you oughta be real.

fuck it, might as well
my family is being a pain in the ass and I really don't want to go through with their weekend plans they are trying to drag me along to

Self-harm that isn't a genuine suicide attempt is always for attention, user.

I just have some grog( hot water, rum, sugar, a tinny bit of unsalted butter) hoping it will fix my fucked up throat, otherwise things suck less than expected

Use it to your advantage and try to get financial assistance if you don't already have it. Also have way down a 5th of vodka.

Sugar isn't good for a bad throat.

How about a game of Roll, user?

Odds say you drink, and then don't until your next test. You enzymes they test for should be good by then.

Evens say you leave it alone.

Dubs go to sleep.

What do you say?

I know and if this was 06-07 I would've told them to join Mitch and become an hero, but you always wonder about the one that really means it, but just hasn't been pushed far enough yet.

nah man I wear long sleeves all the time, only did it for attention once when I was an edgy emo kid
already on the bux

Sounds good to me. But evens is also sleep.

>I wear long sleeves all the time
Then why are you worried about anyone seeing?
Well, shit. Guess I'll never know.

You rolled evens, user. Goodnight.

Sleep well knowing you made the right decision.

Or, if you can't respect the roll, we will be here.

We're all rooting for you, user. Do whatever is best for you.

Oh well might as well grate some ginger in, gonna let you know how that tastes

Oakheart Spiced Rum

Never tried it before I'll try tomorrow lol

because my doctor is going to see when I have to expose my arm for my b12 shot?

Don't listen to the fags, user.

Do what is best for you.

If the answer is not clear, sleep on it. Like my mother says, if you genuinely sleep on it, and you're not sure, you will know in the morning.

Trust your gut.

Hey, how hard is it to actually get on bux? I hear that it's insanely difficult in the US, and honestly, I feel like it would be beneficial for me to be on them, even if I don't objectively need them to survive. I have a decent paper trail of my mental issues, and I could probably get a decent lawyer if I needed to.

That shit is alright. I reccomend sailor jerrys instead, but if you've already bought it, it's A-OK

don't know much other than the memes about it being impossible to get the bux in the states, I live in onterrible and all I had to do was send a letter saying I can't work and a note from my doctor confirming that I'm a sperg

B12 shots are a meme

Just take a multivitamin, or if you're seriously that deficient a B12 pill

Your body can piss out that shot in 24 hours

Of course, I'm not a doctor, I'm just a feelsbartender

Fuck. Well, at least I tried. Thanks, user, guess I'll go back to considering the idea but never going through with it because of societal pressure and a sense of shame.

There is no shame in the feels bar, user

If you have to think about it, think about it

If you have to do it, do it

The Cred Forumsros love you the same, no matter what

Sperm

not a meme, intramuscular shots last about 4-5 weeks
my stupid pile of shit digestive system can't absorb it properly

Get the fuck out of here before I call the bouncers on you. The gay bar is down the block, faggot.

ALL OTHERS: ONE LAST CALL FOR ALCOHOL SO FINISH YOUR WHISKEY OR BEER

You don't have to go home, but you can't stay here

Nice dubs, user!

I've never heard of that before, must be rough

The real problem isn't about whether I actually want to do it. I honestly feel like it would better my state of living and my mental health. The problem is the system itself is fucked to the point where it would be more stressful to get on it than it would be to stay off of it (which is an intentional part of the system btw). And that's not to mention the general stigma the average American has towards people on social services money.
And as much as I try not to give a fuck about what random people think or say about me and my life, it's definitely a hard hit to my pride that I need to basically beg the government for money because I can't find work that would accommodate my issues.

Thanks for the drinks, barkeep, if I wasn't a broke ass aspie, I'd toss you a good tip.

Thank you, user. Your appreciation is a good enough tip.

I pretty much am only able to get marginally enough b12 from food if I eat obscene amounts of red meat

Nice dubs.

Okay, Anons, it getting close to 2 here

I can't legally sell alcohol here anymore, but "friends" can stay, and I can serve drinks to my friends for no charge.

If you're a Cred Forumsro, then stay in here. If you're not,

>You don't have to go home but you can't stay here

I had a friend once who got B12 shots.

Why don't you stay in here, homie? Like I said, it's almost 2 here, I can't legally sell alcohol, but I can serve alcohol to my friends.

Be my friend

Attached: 20200213_034823.jpg (3120x4160, 751K)

Hells yeah, user

Gonna be honest, never seen that in my life before

But you get bonus points for it

Stay after two, we're kicking all the normies out and it's just gonna be Cred Forumsros

Okay guys, it's two. I can't legally sell liquor in this state anymore.

If you're a Cred Forumsro, you're welcome to stay and chill.

We're gonna have hookah and drinks.

I'm drinking the night away. My roomate said he will borrow me some money and we can go to town tomorrow and in general I am feeling very uncapable. I know a lot of its in my head and life just seems so damn overwhelming sometimes like I could hardly ever blame a person for how much they want to drink these days. Hopefully by the time my coffee flask is dry Ill be in better company... I'm hoping? Anyone want to share some neat things about their life?

The whole "you won't recieve it until you've fucked over your life enough to make it unavoidable" which is also purposefully programmed into welfare because not having vetting workers saves money.

>all the pictures of food assistance used to purchase lobster and steak posted by "starving progressive" college students hehe

You just need to make some acquaintences whole can help you be convinced you aren't doing anything wrong and not to be guilty. 27 times easier yo say than do

You're right, Cred Forumsro, a lot of it is in your head

I went to the air Force academy and I was a pilot. Now I'm just chilling with Cred Forumsros

In between I surfed, I snowboarded, I rock climbed, and I downhill mountain biked and longboarded, but now I'm here chilling with my Cred Forumsros

I type "Funny things to say in German" in google and it translates "funny things to say"

If that isn't the most German humor ever I don't know what is

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1214x683, 79K)

Yesterday I had a half bottle of whisky and a pint of beer and smoked up a bunch of weed. At some point I went temporarily blind from staring into the sun like a retard but it was totally worth it. Then had a strawberry sundae, pizza and spaghetti bolognese to finish up, which made the beer taste even better somehow.

This guys life is on track

Checked

DUBS

dude, you ate like a motherfucker.

Good on you, mate

CHEQUED

And lost

This sweet nectar

Attached: dsc_0814_2.jpg (467x700, 36K)

Never had it.

What is it, user?

That looks like a storage container for liquid sex

OP in the HAUS gettin dubs like a motherFUCKQUER

Exactly this, man, it fucking sucks. "You won't get it until you literally can't turn shit around, and even then, you're going to be turned away for some bullshit reason. Also the internal bureaucracy and workplace attitude doesn't help but it's cheaper to pay random people near-minimum wage to do it." At least if I were to get on it, it wouldn't be entirely necessary to my survival, although it would definitely partially go towards my household bills. I could survive without it, but having that fallback money every month might be useful. But, as you said, the system is entirely fucked.

As for the social aspect of it, ironically enough, I have people who are telling me the exact same things you are. it's just all in my own head at this point, and it sucks because I have the support I need, but I just can't get over my stubborn pride and my sense of being a failure.

nice

I did all that and more. I just chose a stupid MO that got me irradiated to the point where it may all be in my head...but it would be nice to not need pills just to help me walk. Being sickly isn't exactly attractive and it's hard to make friends that are good when you maintain a low income life.

It's a rollercoaster but on the upside even little conversations like this vive me enough confidence to go on guiltless for days. The downside is that I'm a paper fragile thing.

I'm the guy who actually hangs out at the dealers house an hour because I feel bad he's got no one to talk to.

calm down, it was my sperm

It's a sweet sipping rum from Venezuela , a bit syrupy. It's great a bit too sweet for me. My favourite is zacapa, but zacapa is expensive where i'm from.

Cred Forumsto, the system does suck, my man

We're here for you, though, my user

Attached: 1581045228828.png (499x618, 552K)

That sounds fucking awesome, user.

You gotta any to share with frens?

People may be telling you exactly what I am but that just means it is a solution, not that its RIGHT.

you should feel a sense of failure and stubborn pride, but society has been somewhat weaponized to bring that taboo down in a way thats too much to bear for people with legitimate struggles.

But you will meet that aid worker or social worker who is like "wow yeah you are fucked" who will make the same headway fighting their ass off for you as someone who punches the clock and presses a button.

What I am saying is that its no ones fault, especially not yours. If what you're telling me is true and valid, all you need to do is surround yourself with people who agree. That still won't be perfect, but if you're struggling its what you deserve.

Everyone is sure there's is the worst. And they're all correct.

>haha poop

My worst fear of sharing myself is so some idiot can giggle over it.

Bruh

user

Chill for a second with the Cred Forumsois

Have a drink

If you need someone to talk about it with, I suffer from PTSD, from the war.

I'm here for you, homie.

But first, chill out and have a drink with us

Then, if you want to talk, I ain't goin nowhere else.

I'm here for you, fam, user

Drank some crown Apple earlier, now I’m just smoking on some weed and watching stand up comedy

well nice to get reminded how retarded I sound, carry on

Bruh, no lies, I might have a chuckle at your greentext

But at the end of the day, we Cred Forumsois

I'm here for you, fam user

I've even learned to take comfort in posts like these. Make me realize I'm not as horrid to people as I think I am.

Cred Forumsro, you dont sound retarded unless you want to. We're here for you.

Stop being a bitch about it

user, you're only as horrid as you want to be, or let yourself be to others

You seem like an awesome Cred Forumsro to me

Fuck, I think I needed to hear that. Thanks, Cred Forumsro. Eventually I'll hear this enough that I'll internalize it, either from myself, or people like you. Maybe tomorrow I'll start doing more research about the process and look into how getting a lawyer would work. Then spend a solid week having massive anxiety about it, but hey, that's how it goes. If I keep trying, eventually I'll succeed, right?

I'm not the user who posted that, but I used to fly airplanes and teach CQB and freesolo rock climb, but now I have massive anxiety. Run it, Cred Forumsro. You can mother fucking do it!

Thank you. Want my honest advice? You have to secretly design your life to not needing any help whatsoever. Of course don't TELL anyone that you're surviving without having three seizures a day but once you eliminate feeling like assistance is an obstacle, it takes the stress off of YOU as being a failure for not surmounting it.

Doctors wonder why I stopped thinking suicide and having hospital visits after starting opium and its because all I ever wanted was to be able to sleep and watch movies without freaking out. Of course I don't make a big deal about my issues, I don't want to "feel" handicapped, no one does. The method I used definitely isn't for anyone that doesn't have their back against a wall and a 45 in one hand...but there you go, remove the guilt that you're failing as an adult, whatever that looks like...and you'll get the confidence to do more. Just DON'T be lazy and take the relief as an excuse to relax. That's where the slippery degenerate no one will ever love you again slope lies.

Thanks. Its like love. Easiest to find when you aren't waiting on it. More supportive people. I'd give out my details even if I hadn't witnessed 13 years of people excited to hurt people. If you're being honest my assurance you're normal along with this huge wall of realperson non shitposter text should help you be convinced. So that means I helped somebody. So thank you.

why go on /bl to talk to you when I could just buy a motivational poster? I hooe you don't think waggling your pilot dick and the fact you did things outside with people is making you think you have unique views.

>Waggling my pilot dick

I like the sound of that

DOES ANYBODYHERE REMEBER VERA LYNN?

youtu.be/_tecWmThkrY

People like this with "anxiety" are the reason doctors convince themselves they haven't stopped prescribing anxiety medication to people that need it when in reality requiring that you're 85% functional in order to be responsible enough to get help is the most clownworld medicine there is.

>oh bro I'm perfectly functional AND i have issues
Probably the stupidest thing I have ever heard anyone say. Don't know the meaning of suffer but totally an expert on it. Can't understand why two siffering people can talk for hours, then just stare at you once you open you're mouth.

It's because you don't know anything. And no one wants to put up with your siren wailing "nuh uh! pay it forward bro fam dude my guy!" kind of never touching anything but superficial thoughts personality

I hope none of you ever end up alone, unable to sit with your own never took the time to be aware of issues

It would be nice If I got the chance to hear that more often. I don't really have control over where my brain takes its cues and influences from all I can gather is that something is wrong, I'm sick for some reason, and I have to be okay spending a portion of my life poking around my brain with a stick to find out where the sinkholes are.

I do run into really genuine people and I do connect with them...It just sucks because they are soooo few and far between. It's depressing. Can there really be that many ignorant people? Have I ever figured out a way to tell something to someone ignorant that works, aside from completely embarassing them for doing the wrong thing? Nope.

It would be nice if people would stop dying. Or if being close to someone didn't mean you're the easiest person to lash out at. So much guilt for the people I've let down just by....thinking too much. I would honestly take a labotomy if they could find a way to fine tune it.

I ran out of scotch so I just ate like...mmm seven or so used spoons full of anti abuse gel.

You know how much it sucks actually "needing" a medication. I would suck so many dicks just to drink, smoke, or pop pills for fun.

I envy everyone that can do that. Or not have to pay attention to what foods they eat. Basically anyone that can still look down on people because they haven't hit the wall I envy. Which brings me to trying to pull a sense of being more human from all the adversity as a way to feel some form of accomplishment.

But I'm just gonna do what that other guy did, buy enough ice cream and beer to persevere.

Burnett's gin. It sucks, but I've just become accustomed to it. I'm about to run out of my current bottle and I forgot my new one in my trunk. fuck.