All pit bulls should be euthanized

All pit bulls should be euthanized.

Attached: Pit_bulls_killed_by_the_city_of_Denver,_CO_due_to_BSL[1].jpg (1411x993, 558K)

Lazy Ass Bait Keep Moving!

preaching to the choir

Attached: tenor (1).gif (384x272, 1.19M)

I wish my pitbull should kill my wife

Fuck off.

looks like they got #droppedoff.

damn right

DIE IN A FIRE

I agree
along with their owners

How did they get them all to sleep like that?

>All pit bulls should be used for their intended purpose.
Consider why there is such a selected physical & psychological shift from either raw feral wolf, or common mixed breed pound adopted mutt. The Staffordshire Terrier aka Pitt is not at fault for it's inherent temperament any more than a golden retriever or chihuahua. Right now Pitts are stylish just as Doberman, Rottweiler, German Sheppard, Mastiff, Pyrenees, etc. Prospective owners ought to educate themselves on what their breeders of a cute lil puppy has selectively genetically preprogrammed with intent for an intended purpose and temperament. Don't blame a working dog called a terrier for performing it's function.

Ok but on one condition. You have to euthanize them all yourself with a lethal injection while they are unchained and unsedated

Most people should be euthanized.

Just let them loose in China you get rid of a lot of chinks and all the puppers at the same time

>Most people should be euthanized.
And there in lies the rub. Who gets to do the choosing?

Wow so deep and so philosophical all bots should be destroyed.

Thanos chooses. Always.

>all pitts should be destroyed.
...and we cycled back to OP's assertion. If Op doesn't want a pitt don't get one, or get lots of them and if it pleases him to euthanize his own dogs who am I to disagree? If I was a bot would I be having a conversation with you like this?

That's the freedom or security equation writ large. I did give Thanos permission to choose for me. I am the universe experiencing it's self. Being a greedy individual I'm hoping for a freewill option.

Unironically kys

>I did
Opps should read
>I didn't

Dobermans, Rottweilers, German Shepherds, and chihuahuas should all be euthanized too.

Honestly nobody without a farm should own a dog imo. At a bare minimum any attacks by a dog should be punishable as a crime personally committed by the owner

If they are as harmless as people think it shouldn't be a problem then.

So either the truth that pitbulls are dangerous is proven (for the millionth time) or the guy gets lucky and succeeds in doing the world a favor and ending the breed. It's a win-win for pit haters (read: sane people).

Pitbulls are great dogs. People involved in dogfighting should be put to death though.

AGREED!!! STATE TO STATE, ROUND THEM UP, BRING THEM ALL TOGETHER, THROW THEM IN A BIG PIT, AND LIGHT THEM UP! GAME OVER

Agreed. Pit bulls are only bad because people abuse them

yes. their owners
why the fuck anyone wants dogs like this

'can't understand it'
'was always good with the children'
standard newspaper report after pitbull attack, carnage

Based

itt: lies. the whole idea of dangerous dog breeds is a myth. there are no bad dogs, only bad owners who mistreat them or train them to be aggressive. dogs have been engineered for thousands of years to be the ideal companion, this is also true of supposed 'dangerous' breeds. a bit of basic research should dispel the 'ebil dog' meme.

Guard dogs and fighting dogs have not been engineered to be ideal compnions, you dumbass.

as I said,
>or train them to be aggressive.
the basic template of a dog is the ideal companion, which has been crafted for us since prehistory, in a literal sense. if dogs don't turn out well, it's because of their training/conditioning.

Nah you shoul tho

I think everyone should get euthanized.