Post stupid shit you've done thread: no LARPing edition

Post stupid shit you've done thread: no LARPing edition

My GF of 5 years loves me unconditionally and is up for sex whenever. She's fairly attractive and very smart. Despite all that I'm going to be breaking up with here simply because I've been working out and want try my hand at punching above my weightclass. You can try to convince me not to, trust me I've been doing that for a year, but I think this is a pretty done deal. I'm a degenerate and I genuinely hope she has an amazing life after me. Not sure if I'm polygamist or what, but I'm just way too depressed knowing there are other women out there. Can't explain it very well.

Attached: perfect wife.jpg (750x676, 182K)

dumb boy

Met a dude at a min. wage job when I was 18 who came to be my bestfriend. We moved in together and bro'd it up every day. For some reason I left him high and dry and moved like 900 miles away. He hasn't said a word to me since. Sucks, wish I could take it back.

Had abusive parents and no self confidence as in 6th grade. Met a girl at a summer camp but pushed her out of my head because I thought she was too good for me. We were both apart of the gifted program the next school year. She had a friend tell me she was saving a band chair next to her for me. I was so excited I asked her out immediately. She wrote a note that I misunderstood thinking it confirmed our dating, when in reality it was saying we were moving a bit too fast. In the note she gave me her phone number. For some reason it didn't click to me that she wanted me to get to know her, and my not calling her probably made her think I wasn't interested or that my interest wasn't profound.

I confessed a bit of this later in life over FB and she told me that I was projecting what who I thought she was onto her. Said I didn't really know her at all, I loved an idea I had of her. Completely correct. It has haunted me every waking moment of everyday. The only thing that keeps me from killing myself is knowing that there is an alternate timeline where I made all the right decisions, including calling her and trying to make it work. That's a faint warmth to a cold vessel.

Dated a beautiful, passionate woman that I moved across the country to be with. I was her knight in shining armor and completely violated that level of trust. I have a habit of self-sabotaging (it's a stupid thing where my father/namesake was a pedophile and I feel like I'm inherently bad because of it), and did everything I could to convince myself that I wasn't happy in that relationship or that I was better than her. Never cheated or anything, but I distanced myself and that can be just as bad. I hurt her deeply when I told her in the beginning I wouldn't like her past relationships had. I truly think she was my soulmate and I miss her deeply. I think she's doing well and has a guy with his head screwed on now so I'm happy for that.

Almost raped a girl. She had been stringing me along, breaking up with me on and off for her ex. When we were together I got head, when they were together he got everything. I know because she called me up one day when she was high and they were fucking. She came to hang out, gave me head, and when we were making out I went to put my dick up to her opening. I heard a faint "no", like so faint it was a ghost whisper, and caught myself. The ride home was awkward, but we still hung out quite a bit. According to her LinkedIN she went to school for criminal justice with a focus in sexual assault or something like that. I wonder often if I fucked her up or if she had another experience. Hate myself because of it.

I fell in love with my dream girl. We live about 4 hours away so I only saw her for one weekend, we stayed in the hotel room most of the time but I made sure to take her out on a park date and then to get sushi. I told her I loved her and she said the same. The next few months were long distance but I thought it was working, we talked about marriage many times and she said she that would say yes but I still had to do a cute proposal. I really loved her. For a couple weeks she's been acting different, and I noticed she hadn't tried to sext in a while. At the start it was all the time because she has a big drive. I did some snooping and found a alt account she has, where she was talking about an "eboy" and then yesterday she posted "he called me cute today, I love him" when I hadn't talked to her that day. I messaged her saying fuck you, you should have told me, you hurt me, etc. She didn't say it was a mistake, she didn't beg forgiveness, she blocked me.
The stupid shit was that instead of walking away I messaged the alt and begged her to unblock me. I said sorry and eventually she started to say sorry too. She said it was never a relationship in her eyes. To be fair to her I think she does feel bad about it, but she doesn't think she did anything wrong. She told me about him, apparently she knew him before me but he never payed attention to her. At most he messages her once a month and she sends him nudes. She says she loves him. I got her to unblock me and I have never felt so pathetic. Sorry this isn't formatted well, or really that interesting, I just wanted to get that off my chest. I don't know what to do.

Let a dog lick butter off my dick once

Some of us aren't meant to be loved

You are a retard. This woman loves you and you're throwing her away for an improbable chance that you'll get someone better even though she seems perfect for you if 5 years is anything to go by. Be prepared. You're about to make one of the dumbest coices of your life.

What do you do for work?

This is OP. Our situations are close enough to cut but different enough to confuse. Definitely feel your pain though. I hope an outside perspective helps. She's not worth your time. It may hurt, I can tell you that better than anyone, but getting out there and giving it another try is the way to go. She'll fade with each shot and each girl that tells you she loves you. Hell, the girl I've wanted to be with ever since I was 10 years old is barely a memory now.

I made the mistake of holding myself back because I was so completely in love with a girl I'd made up. After a failed run with a fiancee I fell into the loving embrace of a girl I would never have gone out with normally and here I am 5 years later. Don't be me. Go out, experience, live and love. Fuck up, take the hit, and keep charging. You owe decency and compassion to everyone, but the only person you owe happiness is to yourself. Good luck out there, bud. I wish I could send this message to a 10 year old me. I start living after I break up with this girl, and it was never her fault.

That's a sad truth, friend.

dude just no, no.

Attached: 1489459464908.jpg (603x452, 34K)

You're a cunt user. At least apologize

Thanks dude, but I don't think I will try again for a long time if ever. I'm not going to try to win her back at least.

She isn't worth your time user

Let one rip as this chick from the gym made me cum; still cringe thinking about that one

You're probably right. I didn't give the full extent of the details. I met my current GF after a bad break up. I honestly would have never dated her if I wasn't still trying to stitch up that wound. She's an amazing person and I've fallen in love with who she is. I just don't think she's for me. Part of me also thinks she deserves better than I can give. I'm broken, have been my whole life, and she needs stability that I can't offer. I'm better at how's the weather and first dates. My impact on the people of the world would be way more positive in a bachelor setting. I wish I had the words to explain where I'm coming from but they escape me. Our existence has been symbiotic the last five years. We help each other financially, support one another to the extent of friends, and get along pretty well. I just don't swoon at the thought of her coming home from work, and sadly, I think I've desensitized her by distancing myself to the point that she doesn't either. Nobody wants to do that to a person. I love who she is and would be devastated if we didn't remain friends, but we're far from perfect for each other.

Hospitality Management. Been a bar manager at a restaurant in a large city lately. Why?

Fuck, this cuts deep. Talk to your friend user, he’ll appreciate it

The hardest thing I've ever done is tell a girl I wouldn't play with her emotions like her previous relationships by trying to keep her in a relationship she didn't want to be in. When she called it quits, I think she wanted me to chase her but I stuck to my word.

If you don't try again, at least sculpt yourself. Make yourself the best version of you that you can. Go to the gym tomorrow morning. Make a healthy dinner. Go out with friends more. Go find more friends. What if will linger, it'll whisper and knot in your chest. Let it talk because it's apart of your history. It's a scar to point to and help you grow. You could be correct. You may never love again, whether you try or not. What you don't deserve is misery though. Be the best you and let the whispers sober you occasionally.

I have a friend who was a badass in the military and he has an awesome quote. When shit gets tough he says, "You're a hard charger." That's what I've tried to live my life by. Let the blows glance and keep moving forward. Even and especially if it all seems pointless. Good luck out there friend.

This was quite awhile ago, but I'm pretty sure I did down the line. Nowadays I have no way to contact him. One of those people that you wish knew how much you think about them.

No real way to contact him now. I talked to his ex a few years ago and asked her about him. She said he was having financial trouble (years after I left, but definitely didn't help that I wasn't there to help financially) and moved a state away to live with his mom. I asked her to tell him that I had a spare room for him anytime rent free. Never heard from him. That's one of my stupid shit. I wish I had made different decisions when I was young.

Thanks I think I kind of just needed someone to talk to. I'm not giving up on life, I don't know what I'll do but I'll try to be better for it. Thanks a lot dude you really helped

Talking through your problems gives me a new perspective on my own. Listening and caring are mutually beneficial in these situations. Thank you as well. My alarm is set for 7am tomorrow and I'm going to the gym. See you there, friend.

Used to dirty talk with my ex in bed about fucking her when she was 12 and similarly creepy shit. Now I'm paranoid that she has told someone.