Anyone here with a receding hairline?

Anyone here with a receding hairline?

Is there anything that can be done about it?

Attached: 4A2D3EE7-73DD-42F1-96E8-7FF5F0298761.png (460x460, 109K)

Dutasteride

Anyone tried HIMS?

Best thing to do is accept and own it. No pill cope, buzz cope or beard cope. Just wear it.

taking Saw Palmetto. Supposed to take a full week of using to really kick in. Can buy on amazon - pretty cheap

Just don't try to cover it up. No combover or whatever. It's pathetic and cringe as fuck.

apply cat urine to hairline twice a day

Overcompensate with lifting and money

>be me
>balding af
>work up courage to make dermatologist appt
>appt is booked close to half a year out because I'm a new patient
>months pass, show up for appt
>doctor or whatever is a huge bitch
>degrading me and acting like I'm being vain or selfish for wanting to keep what I have left
>pill actually worked combined with rogain for like 6 months
>hair was thick again
>suddenly hair starts shedding like crazy out of nowhere
>shave head and stop taking pills
>manager at work says I look like a psychopath, was not expecting that since he is the nicest manager there
>months pass
>work my way to shaving with no guard
>top of head starts being noticeably thin compared to sides even when shaved
>work up courage when I have 3 days off to razor head
>actually looks pretty damn good and not that different than shaved head
>get compliments that I pull it off well
>sad that I had to have a long ass journey of feeling unhappy with myself and getting told I look like a serial killer for something I can't help, or feeling vain for wanting to look good
>in the end happy with who I am and how I look and wish I had shaved years ago

Attached: Th.png (645x773, 7K)

im afraid I am gonna have a wonky shaped head though. I can feel like weird indentations and stuff and am worried that it'll look bad fully shaved if it gets to that point

do it in steps, use a guard for a while, then no guard, then razor it. it took me at least two years to get to the point of razoring it, but I'm glad I did, and when I went from no guard to razor the people at work really didn't care as much as I thought they would.

Get a close buzz cut. Go to the barber and have him do you entire head with a number 2 or 1 clipper. It will be very close. You will feel like you head has been shaved. It will give you a good idea of what totally bald will look like.

If people start to give you shit about it, tell them the barber fucked up and had to do it to fix it. You can always grow it back out.

I started loosing my hair at 17. I've been shaving my head since 25. Honestly, I wish I'd started sooner.

Don't be a faggot and shave, embrace the hairline.

Attached: jude's law.jpg (634x755, 125K)

I have a fucking weird wart on my scalp, thank God I have a head full of hair

i got fue transplants in mexico. it was around 7 -10k here in norcal. 3100 in tijuana right across the border. Turkey and Korea are also good places if you have money.

I look a whole lot better now. its pretty significant. I feel a lot better about myself as well.

They pick you up. It's a lady doc and she knows her shit. A night in a hotel is included. Or if you have someone with you to take u across the border you can do that. It's called Neopel clinic if you want to google it.

Post pic of the result?

Attached: 1555913776031.jpg (1632x1224, 442K)

this is exactly how it happened with me

Live with it.

Yeah dude. It's not worth the money or energy to stress about it. Just own it. I mean, if you have the money and really wanna get transplants or something, go for it. But for a poor asshole like me, it's just easier to try and own it and boost my confidence like that.

>can't even stop his balding
whoa, what a faggot, kys