Are tattoos something all the best citizens have or something only the worthless scum have?

Are tattoos something all the best citizens have or something only the worthless scum have?

Attached: 256eaa4d1921f91d3979cdfb436aa33c--face-tattoos-worst-tattoos.jpg (236x236, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vidslotz.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't understand why those are the only two options. But definitely the latter.

I am covered. I would probably go back and not get them but that is live.

It depends on the tattoo, if it's something tasteful then who cares. If it's like in the OP pic then that's pretty bad.

Scum

Attached: tattoo-1.png (400x332, 221K)

Lol imagine being the woman staring into this mans face while having sex, damn

I'd cum. In fact, I am cumming.

You can't be Mr cool ice without tattoos!!!

Attached: 200508272119-pix1.jpg (575x333, 54K)

Where I live, scum. You can't even enter most public baths or pools in Japan if you have one visible. The government is asking for businesses to relax the rules for tourists during the Olympics, but so far most aren't changing (tradition rules all here). It's fine by me, as I think most tattoos are unsightly. I can think of only a handful of people whose beauty was improved by getting inked.

Attention whores of all genders.

I like the ones with animals

Attached: d16f103c3d57c848ed8bee7718543a4c.jpg (600x225, 29K)

I just wanna see this fucking guy at a fucking job interview.

Attached: X.jpg (720x765, 60K)

Some havè them as a memory of their dead children

Attached: u4TyMd9.jpg (600x400, 55K)

lol

Permanent makeup

Attached: tn.jpg (700x586, 41K)

Tattoos use to mean something...I'm some places they still do....the western world is basically for vapid chicks & dudes "yo look at me I have tattoos I'm interesting"

Yeah man that x-men sleeve is real deep

You're either jedi or sith.

People from pretty much every walk of life have tattoos. He'll, I'd say at least 45% of everyone under 50 has at least one tattoo by now. It more uncommon for me to not see someone sporting at least 1 or 2.

Holy shit that poor guy must get smacked in the face a hundred times a day.

it's Vern Troyer as Mini Me

Yikes

As for OP's question.. majority are scum.
Degenerate scum at that.

Attached: 171247.jpg (1080x1388, 243K)

Did their baby die in a house fire?

The number of tattoos a person has directly correlates with how much of a piece of trash they are.

I lost my arm in a horrible jet ski accident some years ago and made my stubby into a dolphin. I have better self-esteem now.

Attached: dolphin-shark-attack-tattoo-e1440118442489.jpg (642x500, 42K)

Neither.
Tattoos are just something some people have, faggot.

Why didn't you just an hero?

Guys like this think its giving them power because they imagine people are scared of them. They fail to realize scared and disgusted are two very different things.

Looks cool as hell ngl.

also didnt read at first and spent a good 5 minutes trying to figure out what part of the body that was

Remember this? vidslotz.com

I don't like the full sleeves people

what a strange penis

"Mr Hanson please report to conference room 607 for your interview"

Attached: Reddit Ugly Tattoos 1.jpg (349x346, 31K)

full sleeves look better than patchy flash

Most tattoos are shit, but that does not make tattoos intrinsically bad.

Most books also are shit, but nobody thinks nooks are categorically shit as a result.

tl;dr: tattoos have to be assessed on a case by case basis.

But the worst part of this is the piercings, which he could just take out.

Basically, this.

Attached: 1576775866320.jpg (945x431, 27K)

it has nothing to do with the look, it's them

Looks like dirty Alex Jones .

omg so deep! such a work of art! a guy is sucking his own dick while eating a girl's ass and kissing her at the same time as she does the same.

Worthless scum

>tl;dr: tattoos have to be assessed on a case by case basis.
Cool fucking centrist nonstance.
That logic can be applied to everything on the planet.
The counter to that logic is, there is only so much time in this world. You have to rank what's worth being assessed, and what's not. Tattoos aren't worth being assessed, they can just be put into the "Shit" category. Only an outstanding one worth noting should pull your attention. Studying every tattoo to come up with your opinion is stupid.