Are white guys losing their women?

Are white guys losing their women?

Im asking this as a legit question because I see so many white women dating niggers. I dont really give a shit because I gave up on bitches years ago.

(Pic unrelated, I just fucking love this picture)

Attached: 1580589670312.jpg (998x768, 178K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a33858/women-dont-prefer-blonde-men/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White girls dont care about niggers or the BBC, they fuck them so they have something to post on social. They get lots of attention from other coalburners and seething incels, and this satisfies their inner longing to always be the center of attention. Truth comes later when they hit the wall and no one cares about their pointless insta posts. Then they drop the ghetto chimp, take their brood of niglets and go looking for a white man - because, money and security. If the cant hook up with some cucked beta (Chads tell them to fuck off), then they get a house full of cats and post on social about how white men are all racist.

TL;DR: Whores dont like niggers, they like attention

u mad whitey? we taking it all.

our (((wranglers))) really out here leavin us unchecked lel. We gon breed the jews first and they on even kno

Attached: 1579493395510.jpg (388x302, 42K)

By the way, I stole this pic because it is pretty awesome

What state?

This has put my mind to some ease. Thank you

I live in New Zealand bro. Islanders are black and some maoris, white girls seem to love them. Thats why i have just given the fuck up

College-aged and immature women will sleep with a black man to earn their own rebellious woke points.

When it comes to settling down, they'll always drop the coal and choose an earner. The current political climate sees more and more girls flocking to colored flings, but women settle for stability.

You're joking, right? Maoris aren't niggers.

>losing "their" women

as if anyone can own anyone else.

White and maori couples have existed since the birth of NZ. Why did you disguise this as a nog thread?

>we taking it all
When have you coal boys ever done anything other than steal?

Black people have large penis

Nah they arent. They are brown. Honestly I love maori women. Just some are black, usualy those ones are half islander

We stealin' your future with our BBC, faggot

Attached: 359_450.jpg (300x450, 40K)

like steal yo women?
AHHHhHhAhahahaha

The best way to deal with these self absorbed coalburners is to refuse to settle down with them and let them become wards of the welfare state. When enough white girls see what becomes of women who resort to bestiality in exchange for woke points, they will stop this filth and the next generation will refuse to participate in this degeneracy.

Nice new tactic. Won’t work. We will step up our game starting tomorrow. Lots of unfiltered blacked threads. Ever my one unique

>ever my one unique
Damn, whitey can't even speak english no more

Attached: images.jpg (191x264, 7K)

You get too much of your information off television commercials. They bend over backward to appear woke. Mixed family, sassy black mom, idiot white dad, daughter looks just like the mother. But when you string all those commercials together it becomes an unrealistic representation to real life. You would think every family is mixed, and they're all buying half-million dollar houses on phone apps. This is false and misleading. Go to any store, restaurant, or public event. You see a few mixed couples, but the woman is usually a hundred-pounds-overweight shit-pig with Axl Rose tattoos and the black guy is usually some hoodie retard with a sideways hat, who won't be around in a year. Personally, I don't care if those slags hook up with spooks, it serves as a good teaching example if you have young children- don't turn out like that. Get good grades, and a boyfriend who has a future.

Attached: 1579846818653.png (455x569, 197K)

OP is in New Zealand. Take your muricanabits elsewhere

Negros can get the fuck out of this thread since they are too monkey brained

Ugh. Teens like you coming to "help" the cause do nothing but fucking tarnish it.

NZ has a population of 160 and they just got electricity last Monday.

spittin' hard facts like a hard faggot

This thread is a right wing psy op. sage and hidden.

We were never yours hon.

Attached: 05642E5E-27B6-4BD6-B2C9-9B2D7D21195D.jpg (675x1200, 91K)

Attached: B12CF387-DE76-484F-AE2F-547A0A3C4F0D.png (960x720, 590K)

Attached: 0E877F70-81AF-4CC6-ABB3-598051D22470.jpg (1024x1018, 161K)

Attached: FEA7DD89-3E1C-404D-AB6B-DE90CA73E7D8.jpg (640x640, 103K)

This is the reason I dont go near bitches

Attached: blackwomenlovewhitecock.jpg (2127x1814, 950K)

Honestly all white men hear me: our women are disgusting whores, just give up, the world is against us and we should all move out of society. Fuck white women. Never again

you have a tiny Asian dick Tenda Spencer

Attached: 06.jpg (3000x2000, 1021K)

shut the fuck up pussy
i am tall and get laid
just cause you're a manlet bitch who can't get laid doesn't mean everyone is like you

Attached: 5an3eoeu49s21.jpg (640x480, 42K)

>I suck nigger cock so I can post it on social media

This is exactly the point I was making earlier

Im 6'2

23r

Attached: blackasslicker.jpg (1000x750, 181K)

so you're a low testosterone dicklet
if niggers are stealing our women why don't you beat the shit out of them? you have shitty genetics and that's why you can't get girls

you're blonde so you're a born autist
all blondes are socially retarded autists
blonde men are statistically the least attractive to women
goodhousekeeping.com/life/relationships/a33858/women-dont-prefer-blonde-men/

Based. If you don't want kids then just rent women.

This is me, I do beat the shit out of niggers, I just dont give hoes the time of day

I guess i am

Attached: Screenshot_20200213-211105_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 949K)

Nothing that a skinhead or dyed hair cant fix.

This is my cock.

Attached: Screenshot_20200213-211546_Gallery.jpg (1080x1920, 922K)

Kek enjoy our sloppy seconds lil whitey

Kek sure you do lil white boi

Attached: B9E4B53B-F142-438C-853A-EC6CE8186D6D.jpg (650x515, 76K)

Lol arent white girls our sloppy seconds? Dumbass

This is my dick. Get on my level you fucken normie cunt.

Attached: B7D1C731-02AB-4360-B88C-DCFD131B5E95.jpg (1024x768, 96K)

Awww shieeeet fam be cool.

Is whitey ready yet?

Attached: 137C19EB-FED9-4B62-AEB1-55592377D631.jpg (599x543, 59K)

Fuck off niglet. Go back to africa where you belong you stupid ogre. I aint afraid of no nog.

Sheeeeeeit. Stfu dumbass negro cunt

stay mad lil white boi. You know you lame as shit Kek.

Attached: 84031AE4-893F-43A0-A487-53788FFB45A0.jpg (614x720, 61K)

You catch this faggot alone, all he will do is look down and say 'scuse muh. Catch him with six of his friends though, they will fuck you up. Attack in packs like hyenas

Nah imma just keep on talking and tryna keep dem white wimmin off muh dick. They all want a piece of the black chocolate kekkekkek

>hyenas
More like wolves lil white boy
You faggots in your lil red hats are the hyenas, eating muh scraps like the vermin you are.

Attached: 701FA680-F089-4A4F-BF4D-E627DAEC9DA7.jpg (270x337, 98K)

Too right my bro. Thats why you get a knife and slit their fucking throat

Quit larping faggot

fuckng kek we are lame as shit.

>wolves
Wolves understand things like loyalty and hygiene.
I'm going to stick with hyenas

I aint no trump supprter bro. Im a nazi anarchist. Smart and strong survive while the stupid and weak die off. That means no more niggers and no more gooks

lmfao like any of you lil white bois would dare.
You white bois even more hungry for the dark chocolate then your white wimmin.

Attached: 4D17F28E-BC63-4F95-B2BF-71BDA5BFEC1E.jpg (800x630, 110K)

Stop being a gay HAPA

>Hyenas have that stupid autistic grin on their face
Nope they be whitey

Attached: 933E7669-0891-413B-B965-49C042B00FAF.png (942x780, 732K)

>nazi anarchist
Oh shieeet why didn’t you say you were an edgy 13yr old. Sorry fam this is an 18+ board. Gonna have to report you.

Dude it is ok to be gay just on the right board

I bet you look like this

Attached: GaryColeman_May_2005.jpg (231x353, 85K)

Fucking Kek
The nigger is btfo the nazi faggot

Which one are you?

Attached: 8E642B53-BC87-42FA-90B8-D5CDE478F479.jpg (675x1500, 255K)

Watcha talkin ‘bout faggot?

You probs look more like this

Attached: 111A77E4-3742-464A-915D-9B2582A4E340.jpg (1639x1323, 478K)

Or Is this you lil whitey?

Attached: D6F5FC0A-A46B-4D54-91B5-E87E13997831.jpg (480x480, 35K)

Ooooof that got me right in the cringe.

I already showed you my face homo

That shit is funny but why do you care about rustling others, like why do you care at all, what is in it for you.

The only important thing is you not care anyone else thinks.

You one of these losers?

Attached: 2DE37232-312C-4FCC-B112-5155F851FECB.jpg (575x390, 47K)

I just dont have the fucking time to save all these stupid photos and shit on my phone lol, damn bro you need to get a life

Whay you mean one of the losers who has a black wife?

And one that litarly makes women blush on live TV?

This is Cred Forums not Cred Forumslite
it’s fucken funny to watch the lil nazi whitey bois screech.

Criiiiinge

>defending the proud boy faggots

I knew this shit was an alt-right raid. Literally no one thinks those faggots are cool.

Lol whos the one who came on here with all his stupid ass memes, fuck off dumb niglet

I'm married to a a white woman so I feel like white losers are worried about this particular problem.

Oooooh I’m sooooo sorry lil white boy. Did I offend your delicate sensibilities???
You want a white power hugbox then fuckoff to the other chan or stormfront you dumb lil faggot.

Never said they where. Im just stating what ive seen

I date Asian exclusively. The don't like black guys and are hotter than white women. Go ahead blacks.

No like why would you care.
How is this any kind of victory
pissing in an ocean of piss is lackluster.

You look more like this then?

Attached: 43B32363-233B-4B17-A9C1-36A44F624FAE.jpg (540x720, 85K)

Way off base bud

Dude this is Cred Forums.
If you are asking why then you literally shouldn’t be here.

>where
So butthurt he is literally trembling with rage and cannot type properly.
It’s ok lil white boi calm down a bit. We don’t want you shooting up a Walmart or something. Kekkek

Been here since 05 honestly wondering

Not same user, but if I was a nigger I would enjoy hanging shit on dumb nazi fucks.

Eh i couldnt care less. Our women are sluts, take them i couldnt care less... One less stupid white cunt. That was the message of this thread. White women can fuck off and make the world a 3rd world nation with all their little niglets. Ill just be chillin with the natives out in the bush

I’ve been here since snacks was trying to fuck cracky. I hate nazis.

Yeah my bro’s in the bush be scalping all the whiteys when that time comes kekkek
Reparations Kek

Im honestly not even a nazi. I hate fucking everyone.

What do you do on Cred Forums then?
So you look for stimulating conversation?
Log posts?
Coom?
Traps?
Kekkek you’re a lil deviant aren’t you kekkek

And still no answer You homos should go yo your own board.

Im on b to basically depress myself even more. Finding out that my women are disgusting sluts really makes me realize how little hope there is. White women are disgusting, so are all other women. I want to be alone for the rest of my life.

stop with the alt-right shit you undercover pol fuck. Your question was answered. Shitposting is it’s own reward. You wanna try and influence b then at least be overt about it. Now fuck off ack to pol and leave b to its own shitfest.

You’ll be fine whitey. Don’t listen to the alt right hugbox and get out there fam. The real world isn’t what pol says it is.

No like why do you care. I want a solid reason

We're not losing anything. If women are giving it up to low men of any race then those women were always trash.

So your helpng me out now? Why? Im just a fucking loser bro. I grew up poor, told im useless, i live in a fucking garage and i am on the verge of robbing a fucking bank. Women disgust me

Becausr women are selfish by nature. Even the ones who fuck blacks. They dont care about nothing but cock.

Attached: 1425576124091.jpg (225x225, 17K)

if they are wiling to fuck a nigger we don't want them anyway

Attached: g43e9y85_kqXDuUFLYdBMPWCxTvrLLuNkycO3stRJI0.jpg (1024x576, 120K)

No.
>t.nonwhite