Might end it all tonight Cred Forumsros. I've been depressed for months and I'm just sick of living at this point...

Might end it all tonight Cred Forumsros. I've been depressed for months and I'm just sick of living at this point. I was holding out for my mom but we just had a really bad fight so I guess that's over. Somebody convince me to end it or to keep living, either way.

Attached: 1575602897705s.jpg (125x121, 3K)

Don't do it dude, theres always a reason to keep going. Don't you want to travel Europe or something?

I guess... None of my friends are gonna be able to come. If they really cared about me they would do anything in their power to make it. But no, I'm just a side friend, always have been and always will be.

Dude, you're forgetting something crucial. They don't matter, as soon as highschool ends your dad is gonna end up being right and they're all going to abandon you. Just like everyone you've ever known... In any case this means you should enjoy life for yourself not for the people around you.

Dude, you're forgetting something crucial. They don't matter, as soon as highschool ends your dad is gonna end up being right and they're all going to abandon you. Just like everyone you've ever known... In any case this means you should enjoy life for yourself not for the people around you.

Don't do it. You're just addicted to not getting laid and not using enough drugs. Go for a walk. Smell random strangers. Being suicidal is tons of reason to try things you never would otherwise, like exercise, or collecting nuclear waste. If you're lucky, you will acquire superpowers. Thank me later.

Your a Beautiful soul and you can live for your own happiness bro don’t do it.

Aw, thanks, but I'm unlovable and disgusting. OP seems cool, though. Suicidal people usually are.

I wish someone actually cared about me. I almost had myself believing that Emily loved me... I was so close to feeling like there was someone for me. But she left. She used me dude, I gave her everything I could and all she ever did was try to forget about me. I try to fill the void but it's only ever grown... My father is a lot of things, and loving is not one of them. He says he's proud but all he's ever done is act like I'm a failure. I mistakenly thought drugs could fill me and increase my social status but all they've done is alienate my friends and give my parents something to criticize me about.

Thank you both so much, it means a lot

Just know that if you kill yourself there will still be consciousness in this universe and you'll simply experience it from someone else's point of view. who's? nobody knows you could end up worse or better but the odds are you could end up in a shithole. so probably shouldn't kill yourself and just make the best of it.

Kill your self with old age

2020 Olympics will be in Tokyo and the opening ceremony might have an Evangelion or some Studio Ghibli shit

Everyone loves depressed burgers traveling alone in europe, just make sure to carry large amounts of cash around

You're gonna die no matter what you do. Make sure you've done everything you've ever wanted to do before then.

do it on a livestream, then you might be remembered by the internet, and people will respect you in the future. bonus props for taping a phone to your face for a depressing pov.

Pure cringe and obviously all made up.

Good, one less frogshitter. Livestream it on Facebook, faggot.

You make this thread everyday. Please do it so that we can stop seeing these.

Yeah except that I dont

Attached: Screenshot_20200201-184853.png (760x371, 373K)

DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT
DO IT
>DO IT