Wh*te trump tards LITERALLY BTFO

wh*te trump tards LITERALLY BTFO

Attached: CAA5F86E-67BE-4705-80A8-BF68CC6F1619.jpg (1242x1542, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/facts-about-slavery/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: graduation.webm (640x800, 1.94M)

the grand children of the slaves that white men freed.

Why would anyone want to kill a slave? Seriously thats illogical

Attached: 1562186852759.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

Literally the grandchildren of the white masters whose houseslaves rode them dicks at night!

You're the grand children of slaves that wanted white dick.
Slaves are meant for work not killing for no reason. They cost money.

Exactly. I just paid $500 for you, Kunta. I can't kill you, thats a very poor return on my investment

first. great grand children at the least and second, why would you want to kill your slaves?

Only 1 in 8 negros in America has any relation to American slavery.
Less than 1 in 2000 whites have any relation to American slavery.
Slaves weren't for killing, and someone who looks to be in their 30's or 40's like her isn't the grandchild of a slave. They're the great great great grandchild of a slave at best, but there could easily be up to 5 or 6 more greats in there.

lol
>Replies itt
It's working too.

You're the best Cred Forums

Attached: Doctors and engineers.webm (320x522, 1.69M)

Oh you and your facts..

Exactly. It’s like trashing a perfectly good John Deere.

this was my first thought.
>Only 1 in 8 negros in America has any relation to American slavery.
then why are there so many black people in the United States?

Thus sheboon just taking the pic with the stupid sweatshirt, fine. But adding that text, nigger starting shit. They ASK for it.

im not american but can someone explain how much they know about the slave trade?
they act as if they was these strong and thriving animals living in large villages but the truth is that their ancestors government sold them into slavery because they was the weakest out of their land.

they big up their ancestors yet they was rejected by the place they lived for thousands of years for being weak and they only survived slavery because their slavers {white people} let them live.

Stop bitching about what happened and move on crying isnt going to do anything

1964?
We import barrels full of monkey every year.

Slaves only wish to be kings, never wish to be free. Who are the real slaves?

The worst is by far the wheelbarrow one. All the others can be explained by not understanding the technology, no matter how commonplace it is. But if you don't understand the wheel, then you don't understand the basics of how objects physically interact with each other. How do you even manage to walk around at that point?

Damn girl quit taking selfies and get down to the Churches!! They havin' that sandwich sale again and I will be GAT DAMNED if SHIQUANDRA gon beat us again!!!! I AM HUNGRY DAYUM.

Attached: chunkiqua.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Really got whitey! Now finish cleaning that bathroom.

Is that a chick or dude?

In the US theres a thriving voting class based on the idea that one of the two sides is awesome gives you free shit and loves you while the other is comically racist and only stopped from committing genocide by the former. Of course that former are the side that actually was the South in the civil war and the same group that passed Jim Crow segregation laws but the idea that they are a special class of Kangz n sheet oppressed by a few hateful rich white people is integral to their culture now

There's still plenty of Cotton for you to pick

Attached: Racist Whitoids future.webm (480x320, 1.08M)

I have had this thought before. Blacks endured slavery for 400 years in North America. If blacks somehow managed to enslave white people, the nation would be in ashes in 5 years because white people would not accept that shit. Why would anyone just accept enslavement for 4 centuries?

I realize that slavery didn't actually last for that long, this is just the idiocy claimed by BLM and other weak-ass faggots

Attached: Paperwork.webm (270x480, 1.29M)

You see, when has a Nigga ever understood how to protect wealth and investments?

You do it every day. ,,,, Shirt not needed.

I'm going to get a shirt that says.

"In 1830, the total free population of the United States and its territories was 27,489,561. A total of 393,975 people owned 3,953,760 slaves. That's 1.4% of the population that owned slaves, with an average of 10 slaves per owner.

Also in 1830 there were 3,775 free blacks who owned 12,740 slaves"

snopes.com/fact-check/facts-about-slavery/

Mad?