Would you fuck this 40 year old off tinder?

Would you fuck this 40 year old off tinder?

Attached: Screenshot_20200213-213104_Bumble.jpg (720x1480, 411K)

Of course

Mmmmaybe

Everyday

Hell yes

Bump

I'm fucking a 40yo Asian milf from tinder. So yes

I would, but you won't. You have a memory full message on your notification bar and your battery is at 13%. Older women like responsibility and I can tell just looking at this screenshot that you don't have it together enough to even pull a worn out tinder vag.

I fucked her two nights ago

I'll vouch for that, I swear it by my name, Danny DeVito.

Attached: Screenshot_20200213-215733_Bumble.jpg (720x1480, 418K)

I have.

Charge your fucking phone

Real women don't care about how much battery you have left, miles like this live on the edge, she probably only has 5% on her phone and wouldn't give a fuck, you can tell this by her hair colour.

Chill winston.

It's indicative , you fucking retard. It's called a fucking context clue. If your phone is so full its sending you a message about it and its not charged, two things that could fixed in about 30 seconds of screen tapping, then the rest of this sad mongs life is likely even more of a wreck.

That being said, you wouldn't know what a real woman was if one walked up and pegged you with a pitchfork, you fucking halfbrain.

Holy fuck boys, she's a vampire. Look at her skin begin to crack and burn away in the sunlight.

Bump

why the fuck is it in 24 hour time

depends on her body.

>why the fuck is it in 24 hour time

Attached: mutts.jpg (221x228, 8K)

I would definitely fuck her, but wouldn't date her. She's cute and has some big fat tiddies. But she looks older than 40. I mean, I'm 40 and don't look anywhere near as old as this girl

Yes

any more pics of those milkers?

Attached: 7lWjDiH.png (610x457, 393K)

Post more, faggot op.

TBH, the hair color annoys me. But if she wasn't crazy and didn't get a bug up her ass about SJW nonsense, maybe we could hang.

Twice

Yes

Found the virgin in this thread.

I'd love to

OP hasn't even talked to this lady. He thinks that just because she's 40 it's a done deal. So he saved probably her only 2 pics off tinder and is asking anons to make up his mind whether or not he messages her. He's going to be in shock when she rejects the shit out of him.

Kek, bite much?

Of course I am 24 and love women 35+))

Id fuck her till she died

You're tons of fun at parties aren't you?