Go vegan, faggots

Go vegan, faggots.

Attached: joaquin-phoenix.jpg (2000x1334, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

jamanetwork.com/journals/jamaneurology/fullarticle/784788
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16219987
jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/486478
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21092700
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21118604
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14561278
m.ajcn.nutrition.org/content/70/6/1032.full
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16087975
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16188209
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12323090
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21753065
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1628441/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11043928
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12748410
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21613354
ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Iron-HealthProfessional/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11269606
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19103647
m.jn.nutrition.org/content/137/11/2346.full
sciencedaily.com/releases/2009/11/091118072051.htm
researchnews.osu.edu/archive/betacarotene.htm
ajcn.nutrition.org/content/71/6/1545.full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok

Thank you. Tell your friends.

Attached: 53552ee86e3b93de2e3d547fd1a0c187b432e6e39dc1179498779efa575c1f6b-770x443.jpg (770x443, 37K)

fuck off

Go faggot, vegans

Attached: joker2.jpg (407x407, 135K)

Too late, I already am..

Nice one friend.

I'm so glad no one cares about celebrities anymore.
These people pretend to be someone else for a living. Why would I listen to a single word he says?

And no MALK for you either faggots

Ok.

Attached: 1581063911819.jpg (2048x1536, 378K)

Well done friend. Spread the word.

Attached: https _specials-images.forbesimg.com_dam_imageserve_5858e89abe3a4abea4407ad26713c975_960x0.jpg fit=s (960x640, 61K)

Will I have to get rid of all my existing animal products? Because if I do, then that means getting rid of my car (seats are leather), couch, bed, PC chair, all of my shoes, most of my jackets, all of my belts, my fur coat...

Why would you ever take advice from an actor?
Only actress Id take advice from is Sasha Grey regarding school shit and Stoya regarding art

Attached: 1557386137229.gif (306x484, 1.95M)

He could play a badass villain, if he wasn't such a cuck

Can I eat Oysters though?

Not all at once user. This is a big source of debate amongst the vegan community. I think most people who go vegan will continue to use those things until such time as they wear out, and when replacing, buy vegan at that point. It can be a gradual change, it doesn't have to be an overnight thing.

why would you

Attached: 1527539960039.gif (332x332, 1.65M)

I'm afraid not my friend. Oysters are shit anyway, they have the texture of snot and just taste like sea water.

My fur coat will never wear out, and I have no intention to get rid of it, will Vegans still accept me if I wear it? It's Chinchilla

Attached: ourworldindata.png (800x1318, 114K)

Look, I'm not even joking, I like this coat - will Vegans still accept me in their cult if I refuse to stop wearing it

Attached: IMG_0819.jpg (794x1191, 182K)

Probably not my friend. But there are some veganfags as I said above who have leather jackets, leather shoes etc who will use them until they wear out and then replace them. The argument is that the damage has already been done. You will not save any animals by getting rid of it, and it is incredibly wasteful if you throw it in the trash, giving it away or donating it would be better, but even then there is the argument that you are perpetuating the business and normalising cruelty to animals.

So I would guess that around 80% of vegans would find this unacceptable.

THat said, fur is frowned upon a lot more than leather so I dare say this would be even more unacceptable user.

Ultimately, it boils down to your moral compass, what you think is right and what you are comfortable with. Most of all you have to be true to yourself, whatever that means.

Good luck user, godspeed.

>giving it away or donating it would be better
I paid $4500 for it, I'm not giving it away or donating it, I guess I'll just have to give Veganism a miss

>Go vegan, faggots.
Faggots go vegan?

>they have the texture of snot and just taste like sea water.

and you're arguing that they some how have enough sentience to a right to live?

Go faggot, vegan.
Oh, wait, you already are.

keep eating meat and clogging your arteries, while your dick goes impotent from the fat and cholosterol, I'll be baging your gf for 8 hours straight with my plant based hardon

Vegans are deficit in B12:

Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

Vegans are deficient in omega 3s:

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

Veganism is far more detrimental to the environment and society as a whole as it requires more acreage to grow a sustainable vegan diet meaning more natural land ruined for farming purposes ruining the ecosystem than just letting cattle graze and eat hay as the grazing land is useful to the local ecosystem for a multitude of reasons as are the produced cowpats and the plants grown for hay and feed do much the same.
Meanwhile about 97% of the plants grown for vegan diets actually produce their own GHG and the collective total over the increased acreage produce more GHG over all than all the GHG that goes into raising cattle. That's just the GHG from the plants, mind you, meaning that's not including the GHG coming from the vehicles and other processes needed to get the seed there and to plant and grow it etc.

In general, veganism is at best an unsustainable luxury for egotistical hypocrites out to make the world worse but make themselves feel better and at worst an actively antagonistic and detrimental parasite on society as a whole causing irreparable damage to the environment we all share and inhabit.

Vegangains already debunked all of this with his intellect and massive amount of knowledge on the subject, nice try though meatfag

Dumb as fuck dipshit thinking that everyday niggas just eat meat, go and loose 32% of you muscular mass and become comatose due to the lack of protein

go eat a salad and fuck off ok

BuT PrOtEEn

I get just as much protein from legumes and supplements

>vegangains
Ain't that the skinny retarded sociopath who looks like a skeltal even though his sole purpose and source of income is going to the gym all day lomg?

>skeltal
Bigger than you'll ever be

Attached: 35148CDE00000578-3633264-Is_it_all_just_a_bit_of_fun_Vegan_Gains_shows_off_his_muscles_ag-a-58_14654 (634x336, 60K)

Meat is one of the only things I can eat due to allergies. I will literally be a omnivore till I die. At one point in the future meat will probably be grown in labs instead.

>being allergic to things

kek, what a fag

He's def jacked, but his face and neck look like a childs, it's so out of place.

fgt

>Roidgains
ftfy. And no he didn't.

Fuck, can't argue with that.

Already powered by plants my dude.

>grass-eating cringlelord admires muscular black men
Well, colour me surprised.

That would be wasteful. Just dont buy anymore. Ez pz

Vegans are deficit in B12:

Vegans have weaker bones due to lower calcium intake and vitamin D3 levels:

Vegans have a worse memory compared to non vegans due to creatine deficiency in vegans:

Vegans have less gains compared to non vegans:

Vegans are deficient in omega 3s:

Vegans are deficit in carnitine:

Vegans are deficient in iodine:

Vegans are deficient in iron due to the fact that iron from plant sources is less bioavailable than iron from meat sources:

Vegans are deficient in vitamin A:

I mean, they're a big part of water filtration in the ocean, so they have a pretty neat purpose. And oyster farms tend to fuck up the underground water, and basically salt the earth.

Don't see why you'd wanna eat those snot creatures anyway.

That's probably the gayest thing I've seen since docking. To hell with the Vegan argument, that's 3000% homosexual.

You payed 4500 for a coat that says "I enjoy man milk"? Might as well have bought a sign for 5 bucks.

>Bigger than you'll ever be.
No

Based. Fuck veganism

Nice one brother

All of those have been debunked mate. It's pretty funny.

> Lack of protein

HAHAHAHAHA

i debunked yer mam

>go vegan
>become soyboy faggot

No.

Fur coats were good enough for the vikings, they're good enough for me

It is pretty funny how these fat cunts think we're lacking in vitamins. I'm doing better on that than ever now, and I get more protein than I would ever need lol

The problem is overpopulation and our general way of life, man has been eating meet forever

Are you American?

What difference does that make

Man has not farmed this insane amount of animals since forever. That's pretty recent, but to hell with research, right?

And a lot less bad cholestrol. Protein you get plenty without even thinking about it. The only thing to watch for really is B12, and so many things like plant based milks or nutritional yeast have that in there that again this is a non-issue really.

Because you're not a viking and I won't have some fat americunt steal my culture like you enjoy jew'ing everyone else's.

This isn't the year 1000 mate, there's other materials.. and they don't scream "I'm a confused faggot".

Duckweed was found to have B12. So now it's gonna be even easier.

Fuck you op and also fuck celeberties who think they can tell me what to do bunch of faggggggggs

Attached: ribeye-steak-dinner.jpg (550x413, 54K)

I can't stand this pompous faggot and his speech akin to a kid's

I didn't say I was a viking, and I'm definitely not fat, this coat looks good, and it's warm as fuck, beats those faggot Canada Goose ones

Attached: IMG_0760.jpg (1641x2462, 649K)

What are you gonna do if someone wanted to steal your idiotic dead culture?
Type in all caps?
Stay mad, kid.

Attached: 1441644619745.jpg (303x375, 18K)

Seems redundant.

So if I went vegan I could kiss some dirty spic fag?
Sounds great

Do vegans swallow come, or is that considered meat?

one's diet should not be a god damned culture.

Vegetarianism is a happy middle ground I’m willing to accept. Pescatarianism would be good if it weren’t for shitty overfishing practices.

enjoy your eggs

Attached: 9-These-live-chicks-were-ground-up-in-this-typical-macerator-at-another-hatchery.-.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

Those aren't eggs, they're useless baby chickens

I've been vegan for awhile now. I have several questions for others. If you order something and find out later it's not vegan but you haven't eaten it yet, would you? I will because the product is already used. No reason to waste it. Would you eat non vegan food/meat if you're not going to gamble able to get anything else for awhile? I have successfully avoided it so far by good planning but if for some reason I forgot I would probably eat before I hurt myself. If a friend or family member gets you something that is not vegan, what do you do with it? I try to give it someone who would like it, but I don't want to be rude. Who all do you tell that you're vegan? My family I live with doesn't even know. They would think it's gay or start questioning why I'm doing it. I'm very good at subtly eating vegan or conveniently being not hungry at some restaurants. Lastly, why are you vegan? I am vegan because I am a zoo (zoophile, zoosexual, I can't stand the former term, the latter is alright but zoo is preferred) and a common argument from the zoo perspective is that the general population does not care what happens to animals, like being killed, so why should they care about consent for sex? I agree that it is wrong that there is no consent in those things, but that reinforces the anti zoo argument that we do not care about consent. For that purpose I do not eat animal products since I believe they do not consent to that. They can however consent to sex, but they can deny it as well, which is where any true zoo would stop pursuing. Any other vegan zoos out there?

Attached: il_570xN.1255034013_ljqe.jpg (570x884, 66K)

You legit look like a 5dollar hooker.

I mean, nothing. It's just insanely sad that Americans have to feel so "unique" that they completely invade and overtake a culture, like weebs. You're all dirty weebs.

You look like an absolute tool m8

Attached: jeb.png (342x504, 351K)

Am I inb4 meat eaters with man boobs tell you you soy will give you man boobs?

Okay zoomers

Yes my friend, you are. Suprised we got this far in with none of the meat eaters mentioning that one.

Ok boomer

Attached: jeb2.png (64x64, 8K)

Veganism is unnatural and unhealthy. I care more about my own health than the wellbeing of farm animals.

Ew no

Okay coomer

So I'm probably your type then

Why not care about both? I understand you may not care about them equally, but are they not deserving of a life?

Ever seen a cow eaten alive by wolves? Life and death are intertwined. I'd rather feel powerful and vital. Let weaklings live off nothing but rice crackers and broccoli. I'll continue to eat a varied diet until some weak vegan faggot tries to kill me, in which case he better be armed.

Times have changed user. There is no longer a 'need' for us to eat animals and sit at the top of the food chain. Why cause unneccesary suffering when it could be avoided? Live and let live.

Peace, brother.

You think biology changes? You obviously haven't done your research. All things suffer. Life is suffering. You are a fucking moron.

but meat is tasty, but I'm open to cultured meat when the price drops to a normal level.

Biology changes?

I'm just saying that we don't need to eat meat to survive anymore. Where our diet would have been mostly seeds, berries and meat before, we have enough access and methods to live healthily, happily and sustainably from eating a plant based diet.

Plants are tasty too my friend :)

The tastes come from the spices and seasonings.

Not only from spices and seasoning no, and it's not all about taste either, the texture is relevant as well. But again, cultured meat, no need to kill the animals, just keep a bunch of animals alive and steal some of their stem cells now and then. Reduces emissions, water use and also no need to kill for the meat, but still have a reason to keep cows, chicken, pigs alive.

They don't even need to do that user. They only need the cells at the moment whilst they are developing the process. Once the process is nailed on there will be no need to keep them. Sure cows might die out, but that's just evolution, and at least all the suffering will be gone.

Bonus - lab grown meat will be cheap as shit as well. No costs of housing, feeding, killing, processing the animals.

Yooo... that chinchilla coat is fucking DOPE! You gotta have serious swag to rock that puppy

reminder that this pussy only deadlifts 315 lbs after a decade of training

i deadlifted your mom

Well yeah, but it's nice to have cows in backup, and a good way to not have them go extinct either. There are some types of wild cattle, but they aren't the same as the cows we usually eat today.

But yes, I'm pretty sure cultured meat one day will be cheaper, healthier and better for the environment. All win really

No, when cheering for vegan faggots it is "Go vegan faggots!", no comma. Go back to school.